April 26, 2024, 01:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253435 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: April 28, 2008, 10:53:45 PM »

Wreck 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #621 on: April 28, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »

Oh well.  That was good for a couple pages.   

Must be time to turn out the lights here.  I hear DH making coffee for tomorrow.

Good night, my friends.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 28, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »

Must be time to turn out the lights here.  I hear DH making coffee for tomorrow.

Good night, my friends.
Nite Peaches
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 28, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »

Good night, my friends.

Good night Peaches!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 28, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

Good night Peaches, enjoy your morning cup of joe.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #625 on: April 28, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »

Hey Destiny....I see You were here earlier today and I missed You...Glad to See Ya... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 28, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »

Still lots of questions about why they questioned certain people and the sequence of events in June 2005.From what I have seen,I do not see many witnesses that owned boats except these two. I wonder why they were questioned?
===============
Name:John David Plum
Date: 22 June 2005 / 11:00
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Fleur tromp
Description: witness statement by a boat owner

Name: Marciano Geerman www.morningstararuba.com/
Date: 22 June 2005 / 11:00
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Fleur Tromp
Description: witness statement by a boat owner

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 28, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »

This guy was questioned four times..What did he witness? We still don't even know why Andres Menses was questioned six times! Sad 

Name: Zuriel Yagaray
Date: 29 June 2005 / 15:20
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Baidrik / Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement
========
Name: Z.A Yarzagaray
Date: 30 June 2005 / 22:00
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes / Shaniro Baldrik

=========
+ Name: Z.A Yarzagaray
Date: 1 July 2005 / 11:20
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Baldrik / Roland Tromp
Description: Car description
=========
Date: 20 February 2006 / 14:30
Writer/Initiator: Anthony Yearwood/ Dennis Jacobs
 Name: Randolj Werlennan/Zuriel Yarzagaray

==========
How about this guy? Is this the Fransisco that said he helped bury Natalee with two others using a white p/u? And then immediately locked up in a Mental Instittion?

Name: Elgen Fransisco Kock
Date: 10 June 2005
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Fleur Tromp
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:44:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 28, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

Good questions *******, I just hope that someday we'll know the answers to those and so many more.....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 28, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

Janet,
I just posted something over in Musings that made me think of you today!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 29, 2008, 12:47:50 AM »

Janet,

I will tippy toe over to the Musings thread ... I am skeptical what awaits.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 29, 2008, 12:52:53 AM »

*******- I was reading in the Shango thread about the requests to destroy evidence- DNA from the three. How did they determine that they were investigating the right car, without Joran's DNA? To verify their story of the car they used to leave C&C, Joran's DNA needed to be in the back seat. J2K can't verify their alibi of the car they used to transport Natalee without it. Also, if they cleaned the car because of ants, their should be one dead ant in an air vent leading from the outside. No dead ants = a lie.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 29, 2008, 12:55:03 AM »

Janet,

I will tippy toe over to the Musings thread ... I am skeptical what awaits.

Janet

crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: April 29, 2008, 01:35:46 AM »

O/T:
AHAH! There you are, Texasmom!  For the life of me, I couldn't remember your original avi! Got it now! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 29, 2008, 02:02:23 AM »

O/T:
AHAH! There you are, Texasmom!  For the life of me, I couldn't remember your original avi! Got it now! 
I'd actually had a couple, the other one I think someone else took after one of the crashes while I couldn't get back in.  It was a sweet face of what I thought was probably a momma orangatang.  I'd really like another cute monkey if you come across one.  The one I'm using I'd saved a long time ago and thought I'd use it while I look for another. 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: April 29, 2008, 04:20:29 AM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

BTW (not a rumour Wink...): that footage is of 14 or 15 march...not recent. They've tried to sell to us as well....

Does that mean you're out on the streets with your camera phone??   

Oh...and I don't think this was shown on RTL Boulevard but the guy who was seen with him on the Telegraafpicture was also there (they were buying ice cream together).
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 29, 2008, 05:28:13 AM »

FWIW - to me Melody always did have a sweet look about her.  I couldn't understand what she saw in Joran.   

I agree with you, Klaas. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 29, 2008, 05:43:24 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   04/28/2008

Suspect in the shooting tragedy still on the run

< snip - caption and photo >

ORANJESTAD – The third suspect in the shooting tragedy, when a 38-year old man lost his life last Saturday morning, is still on the run.  The police arrested four persons during a house search; three of them are meanwhile released.  The police do not rule out more arrests in this case, whereby the police have probably run up against a huge network of drug dealers.

Yesterday during a press conference, chief of police Peter de Witte didn’t want to say yet whether the police had indeed run up against a criminal network during a routine action.  He did say though that the man that was shot to death last Saturday was an ‘old friend’ of the police.  The in Colombia born Hernan Tobias Quińonez Villareal, popular as ‘El Flaco’, was guilty of several drug- and violent crimes.   He has been arrested before, but not convicted due to lack of evidence.  He was deported after this case, and was most probably back on the island as an illegal person.  He was driving with two other persons on the Caya Betico Croes last Saturday, when the police signaled them to stop near Hooiberg.  When they refused to do so, the police forced them by cornering their car.  The three suspects fled and hid behind a house.  El Flaco pulled a heavy caliber gun and fired on the police officers and injured the left arm of one of them.  Both police officers fired back and killed El Flaco.  His gun was found next to his body.

We don’t know whether the other two suspects have also fired at the police officers.  They fled towards the very thickly wooded Hooiberg.  One was arrested real soon.  The police didn’t release the identity of the two men, of which one is still on the run.  It is not sure whether the police assume that this fugitive is still in Aruba.  Justice raided two housed after the shooting tragedy and arrested four men and found drugs.  Three of the four arrestees are already released.  “We do not rule out that more arrests will follow”, said De Witte yesterday.  After interrogations, the four passengers of a car that was stopped near Piedra Plat on Saturday morning seemed to have nothing to do with the shooting tragedy.

This shooting incident so shortly after the incident in December, made the police officers realize that it can also happen to either one of them.  The officer that was injured is doing reasonably well.  De Witte explains that after the incident in December, the police corps has taken the criticism to increase the safety of the officers, very seriously.  “Both colleagues were wearing their bullet free jacket last Saturday.  But also the community has a responsibility.  As a society, we must not think that this is normal.  The corps has made the possession, dealing, and using of firearms one of their priorities, but the society is also responsible.”   

He urges people to report illegal firearms and/or keepers of these via the anonymous tip-line 1141.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #638 on: April 29, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »

I noticed that the nose on Andjeni looks much bigger than the nose on the Christmas girl.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.  I'm not sure why we care anyway if Deepak has a girlfriend or not.  Personally, I don't think he does but I could be wrong. 

I personally think...the whole pimp group is pretty much *bi*...if ya get my drift....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #639 on: April 29, 2008, 08:32:33 AM »

Hey Destiny....I see You were here earlier today and I missed You...Glad to See Ya... 

Thanks!....have been out of the cage/loop for awhile....busy girl I am....sure feels good to be back....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.