April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253447 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 29, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »

Kudos to Larry Garrison for writing this response to a Aruba Travel article you can read at link below..

NewsBreaker
Jaunted Member BOYCOTT ARUBA!! (none / 0)

Forget Natalee Holloway. How dare you! Aruba is still covering up a murder of an American woman. In my opinion, Joran and the Kalpoe brothers killed her with Paulus aiding dumping her in the ocean. As Joran just stated-We dumped her in the ocean with a friend (Paulus?) and she may still have been alive.  There is so much corruption that we uncovered, that I would never want anyone to go there. Hope your child goes to Aruba and you find out how uneducated you are!!!

Boycott Aruba!!

Larry Garrison
The NewsBreaker and co-author of "ARUBA-THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE" with Dave Holloway and R. Stephanie Good.   

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2008/4/21/101840/030/travel/Aruba+Travel%3A+The+Island%27s+Best+Beach
by NewsBreaker on 4/21/2008 at 2:32 PM

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #641 on: April 29, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »

*******- I was reading in the Shango thread about the requests to destroy evidence- DNA from the three. How did they determine that they were investigating the right car, without Joran's DNA? To verify their story of the car they used to leave C&C, Joran's DNA needed to be in the back seat. J2K can't verify their alibi of the car they used to transport Natalee without it. Also, if they cleaned the car because of ants, their should be one dead ant in an air vent leading from the outside. No dead ants = a lie.

BINGO!....right on Kiwi Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #642 on: April 29, 2008, 09:07:32 AM »

I noticed that the nose on Andjeni looks much bigger than the nose on the Christmas girl.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.  I'm not sure why we care anyway if Deepak has a girlfriend or not.  Personally, I don't think he does but I could be wrong. 

I personally think...the whole pimp group is pretty much *bi*...if ya get my drift....

I agree.  It's like any port in a storm.  And if you close your eyes, who knows who's behind that BJ anyway? 

Ick.  I just creeped myself out completely.  Thanks for your help there, Destiny.
Good morning.  Chilly here today.  Had to close the windows and turn on the heat again.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #643 on: April 29, 2008, 09:10:53 AM »

I noticed that the nose on Andjeni looks much bigger than the nose on the Christmas girl.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.  I'm not sure why we care anyway if Deepak has a girlfriend or not.  Personally, I don't think he does but I could be wrong. 

I personally think...the whole pimp group is pretty much *bi*...if ya get my drift....

I agree.  It's like any port in a storm.  And if you close your eyes, who knows who's behind that BJ anyway? 

Ick.  I just creeped myself out completely.  Thanks for your help there, Destiny.
Good morning.  Chilly here today.  Had to close the windows and turn on the heat again.....

Mornin' Peaches!

Chilly here too...brrrrrrrrrrr....sorry about the creepin' ya out thingie....LOL...Peaches You Rock!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #644 on: April 29, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

Based on the article posted by Ms. Marples, there is never a dull moment down there.  I grew up in a similar size town with a similar size population and to this day, there isn't THAT much excitement.  These folks just don't know how to behave.  There seems to be a huge deficit in character that is rampant on the entire island. 

Character.  You take it everywhere with you.  It speaks volumes without saying a word.

Get some, Aruba.  Get some Character and pick up some Integrity while you're at it.  We are waiting for somebody to do the right thing.  The sooner the better.  For everyone concerned.

Off my soap box.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: April 29, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

Based on the article posted by Ms. Marples, there is never a dull moment down there.  I grew up in a similar size town with a similar size population and to this day, there isn't THAT much excitement.  These folks just don't know how to behave.  There seems to be a huge deficit in character that is rampant on the entire island. 

Character.  You take it everywhere with you.  It speaks volumes without saying a word.

Get some, Aruba.  Get some Character and pick up some Integrity while you're at it.  We are waiting for somebody to do the right thing.  The sooner the better.  For everyone concerned.

Off my soap box.....

Have mercy!  Preach on sistah!!!  Oh, excuse me...er....um....sorry...thought I was in church for a minute there...must be all the kool aid I have been drinking. 
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: April 29, 2008, 10:37:05 AM »

Texasmom,
Was your original avi on the bus?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 29, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »

Kudos to Larry Garrison for writing this response to a Aruba Travel article you can read at link below..

NewsBreaker
Jaunted Member BOYCOTT ARUBA!! (none / 0)

Forget Natalee Holloway. How dare you! Aruba is still covering up a murder of an American woman. In my opinion, Joran and the Kalpoe brothers killed her with Paulus aiding dumping her in the ocean. As Joran just stated-We dumped her in the ocean with a friend (Paulus?) and she may still have been alive.  There is so much corruption that we uncovered, that I would never want anyone to go there. Hope your child goes to Aruba and you find out how uneducated you are!!!

Boycott Aruba!!

Larry Garrison
The NewsBreaker and co-author of "ARUBA-THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE" with Dave Holloway and R. Stephanie Good.   

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2008/4/21/101840/030/travel/Aruba+Travel%3A+The+Island%27s+Best+Beach
by NewsBreaker on 4/21/2008 at 2:32 PM

Thank *******

Considering his connection to Dave Holloway in regards to CORRUPTION IN PARADISE ... Larry Garrison knows where it is at.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:40 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 29, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »

Published: April 27, 2008

Beth Holloway once told Auburn University graduate student Lindsay Waits that her daughter Natalee wanted to attend college on the Plains, but the University of Alabama offered her a scholarship.

Natalee Holloway would likely be a junior in Tuscaloosa had she not disappeared in Aruba nearly three years ago while on a high school graduation trip.

Waits said she likes to think Natalee is at Auburn now though, since has spent the last two years looking at safety guidelines for students traveling abroad for the foundation Beth Holloway founded in her daughter’s memory — the International Safe Travels Foundation.

“When I paid attention to Natalee’s case, what I saw was a young girl,” Waits said. “I saw every young person.”

Like Beth Holloway, Waits didn’t want to see anything like what happened to Natalee happen again. And, at the time, she needed a research topic for graduate school.

Waits decided to look into how aware students are of safety guidelines when traveling. Her research has become the curriculum Beth Holloway shares with traveling students across the country. Waits said it was first introduced to Auburn students studying abroad last spring.

“Students are pretty confident before they leave,” she said, but, when she asks them about the process of say, court proceedings, in their destination country, they are at a loss.

“No one can say what happens over there,” Waits said. “It’s not their fault though. They’ve just never been told.”

“Beth experienced this. She went through it,” Waits said. “She wants to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

She shares the guidelines Waits created with any student group traveling abroad, even a high school band. After Waits graduates May 10, she will likely start traveling for the foundation as well. She said they really want to saturate the Southeast with their message.

And then, hopefully, they can get the curriculum federally mandated for all study abroad students. Without any federal regulations for students traveling abroad now, Waits said young people are getting different messages or no message at all. And that is unacceptable for Waits.

“Students aren’t made aware of these things before they go. It makes no sense,” Waits said. “I couldn’t believe there wasn’t anything out there for these students. I’m shocked we are the first ones.”

Since the curriculum was born here at Auburn, Waits believes the Plains is a good place to start requiring the curriculum. It hasn’t happened yet, but she said her college, the College of Human Sciences, supports the endeavor wholeheartedly. It’s just a matter of time before it spreads to the other colleges here.

“It started here in Auburn and we want to keep it going here at Auburn,” she said.

http://www.oanow.com/oan/news/local/article/the_how_tos_of_safe_travel/12073/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 29, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

Texasmom,
Actually I thought you had the dual Shelties my favorite for some reason.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: April 29, 2008, 04:01:07 PM »

www.24ora.com

Un rato pasa tabata tin un groot alarm na aeropuerto pa cu un avion cu tabata tin problema. E avion a logra baha bon na e momentonan aki. Tur instancia concertni a wordo dirigi pa aeropuerto.

large alarm at the airport... plane in trouble????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 29, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »

If Klaasend returns i would like to request and intervention( )

In Missing Persons following William Jacobson, 19, it should also then read
Ithaca College student missing. Somehow it was cut off when the article was posted TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #653 on: April 29, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »

Luke Davis just posted this at HFTM

Kalpoes vs Dr Phil

04/29/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2); {Second} Motion to Dismiss

IMO
~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't that the same result as the last 5 times???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 29, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

Luke Davis just posted this at HFTM

Kalpoes vs Dr Phil

04/29/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

IMO
~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't that the same result as the last 5 times???

Not sure, but I don't think that's a result, just the scheduled hearing.

As posted by Jane at BFN, awhile ago:

Future Hearings

05/06/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Conference-Case Management (2) MTN TO DISMISS3) MTN FOR SUBST. OF PERS. REP.FOR DECEASED DEFT4) MTN FOR STAY OF ORDER5) CASE MANAGEMENT CONF6) OSC RE FTA ON 12/7/07)

Haven't seen the results of today's hearing.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #655 on: April 29, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »

Thanks Buckeye

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: April 29, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

Thanks Buckeye

Wink
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #657 on: April 29, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

Texasmom,
I remember when the avi's were being put on the bus, but I don't think I'm on there; don't remember why.  I may not have had one at all at the time.  I added my sheltie girls in January or so and then CBB put them in a heart for me for Valentine's.  My "baby" boy graduates from HS June 6th,  I have his Kindergarten grad picture also which has made me "misty" lately.  I'll see if it will work so you can see it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 29, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »

Texasmom,
I remember when the avi's were being put on the bus, but I don't think I'm on there; don't remember why.  I may not have had one at all at the time.  I added my sheltie girls in January or so and then CBB put them in a heart for me for Valentine's.  My "baby" boy graduates from HS June 6th,  I have his Kindergarten grad picture also which has made me "misty" lately.  I'll see if it will work so you can see it.

He's adorable!   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 29, 2008, 06:00:56 PM »

Sorry but do we have a place for pet pictures?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.