April 17, 2024, 10:50:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253045 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 29, 2008, 09:44:53 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

My brother who was born on my b-day...8 years later and is the love of my life...would include a pic of us!!!! lol...but I am his hero as he is mine!! STILL!!!! not as THE front page pic!!!! hahahhahahha and I am telling you, we are unusually close!!!...STILL!!!
HOT CHICKS!!! would be on the front page!! Respectable chicks (like me) lol would follow...unless you are a weirdo like Deepak and have no chicks at all???!!
Who Knows???

I was born on my brother's b-day, too.  Three years apart.

Best b-day present of my life!!! my brother was!!!
That is so cool SS!!! do you love it??!!!

next to my son...my brother is the love of my life!!
He is a big time Doctor now...PHD in immunology and biology!! He claimed when he was a wee guy...he was going to find the cure for cancer...and I'll be damned...sorry for the language...he just might one day!!! Did his post-doc at the NIH in DC.

He also was a "sporter"...played football from the time he was 5 through college. It's why I just can't fathom joran!!!! Not how we were raised...not like any guy we grew up with...but we "knew of" guys like "HIM"...my brother always stood up for the "underdog"...it was guys like joran...my brother and his friends would kick the shit out of if they messed with one of our own!!!  just for the sake of principal!!! It's also why I will never understand why Aruba took up for the loser...and remember...I am from small town Steubenville Ohio where you stick by your own...but NO ONE would stick by that trash where I come from!!!

Neither will I.  Joran is a waste of life along with his father and mother.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 29, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

Sorry Monkeys
I know I am stooping to their level...but this one got to me really bad!!!

Heli,
There are a million ways I would like to respond to your post that would make my point, but I will be a lady. So instead let me say to you, I hope you never in your life lose a child or a loved one. I also hope in your life your brothers and sisters never lose a child or a loved one. One step further; I hope in your life, a friend, college, neighbor, acquaintance of yours never loses a loved one in your life time.
But IF, you or your loved ones would ever experience the pain of losing a child, you had better hope and pray that Tim Miller is still around to help in your search and you had better thank the good Lord that God leads men like Tim Miller to help others, in spite of their own loss and tragedy.

Heli...I thought there were no worse than the likes of Renho (Glenda) and Chuckierat...but you just about took the cake today you a-hole!!! You had better PRAY!!!! that the likes of which you hang out with...would have the courage to stand by you in times of crisis...my best guess??? you is hurting you loser!!!!

Heli Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:00 am   

The hypocrisy of the self righteous 

Tamikosmom:

Hans Mos fails to comprehend why the family of Natalee Holloway is skeptical regarding the investigation into the disappearance of their beloved Natalee. Could it possibly be the mixed messages of hope which were forthcoming from this prosecutors lips ... the mixed message of hope that crushes the spirit?

How about outrage and condemnation of the ugliest cruelty and crushing
of spirit visited upon Dave and Beth by Tim Miller who told Dave he
was 100% sure they'd found Natalee's remains in that crab trap?

Why does Tim Miller get a pass from you self righteous, God toting drivel
droolers? That drunken little man is so driven by his view of himself as
a media hero, that he negligently, ignorantly and without any forensic
confirmation (hell he didn't even wait for divers to inspect the trap)
delivered this BIG LIE to Dave and called it "100% sure"

Tim Miller is NO hero; his currency is tv time, subsidized tropical vacations
masquerading as searches and representing himself as some sainted
person advocating for the missing.   Transcription Goddess

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: April 29, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »

One more note....
You all know how ru hangs on our every word!!! Scares me that there is NO mention on their blog of our suspicions of "Melody's Post". Why not one word??!!! Makes me afraid so bad for her...and confirms to me she is our "mystery poster". God help her for trying to do the right thing!!! I mean that heart and soul too!!!

I guess we all knew this was coming.....

Heli Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:15 pm   

If the sad, sad story posted by the alleged Melody is true I'd say this
is just another person who's looking to get on the Natalee gravy train.

If she's got a kid, a boyfriend, nobody bringing home the bacon etc.
seems like a plan to put herself out there as though she has some
significant information about Joran ... something that will 'break the case
wide open' as the Beth Media has so often hyperbolized.

Girl's probably looking for an offer from some media outlet for an
exclusive interview, BREAKING NEWS and all "Former Joran girlfriend
to tell all" 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 29, 2008, 10:03:45 PM »

One more note....
You all know how ru hangs on our every word!!! Scares me that there is NO mention on their blog of our suspicions of "Melody's Post". Why not one word??!!! Makes me afraid so bad for her...and confirms to me she is our "mystery poster". God help her for trying to do the right thing!!! I mean that heart and soul too!!!

to tell all" 

TM...you corrected me.
Doesn't their response...and their "lack of response" make you want to puke?!
Gosh...we thought we had seen the low-life of society in joran...but ru takes the cake...nothing at stake...except the pennies they get "per post" to justify their putred hatred and black hearts!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 29, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

wait, wait!!!
Chuckierat will counter with "The good people of Aruba"...blah, blah, blah!!!
The good people of Aruba have shown they have balls when it comes to their paychecks with the latest strike, but when it comes the life of a child....where were the protests and strikes?!

Wisen up "Good people of Aruba", you wouldn't be in this position if you had taken the "high road" when it came to Natalee!!!!

Your island will always be remembered now as the "UNhappy Island" where Mothers of missing children are lead around crack houses, where fathers of missing children are lead to dig through landfills, where predators are protected from prosecution and where the only hope of receiving justice is through pot smoking ex-criminals who catch each other on tape...and yet still....the only hope for resolution is through the Dutch Civil Courts by a mother in mourning!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: April 29, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »

One more note....

to tell all" 

TM...you corrected me.
Doesn't their response...and their "lack of response" make you want to puke?!
Gosh...we thought we had seen the low-life of society in joran...but ru takes the cake...nothing at stake...except the pennies they get "per post" to justify their putred hatred and black hearts!!
Yes it does, never ceases to amaze me how low those people will go...the quote I brought over was not quite as cruel as the other one Heli posted.  I'm sure they will get worse the more it's discussed.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 29, 2008, 11:09:08 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

My brother who was born on my b-day...8 years later and is the love of my life...would include a pic of us!!!! lol...but I am his hero as he is mine!! STILL!!!! not as THE front page pic!!!! hahahhahahha and I am telling you, we are unusually close!!!...STILL!!!
HOT CHICKS!!! would be on the front page!! Respectable chicks (like me) lol would follow...unless you are a weirdo like Deepak and have no chicks at all???!!
Who Knows???

I was born on my brother's b-day, too.  Three years apart.

Best b-day present of my life!!! my brother was!!!
That is so cool SS!!! do you love it??!!!

next to my son...my brother is the love of my life!!
He is a big time Doctor now...PHD in immunology and biology!! He claimed when he was a wee guy...he was going to find the cure for cancer...and I'll be damned...sorry for the language...he just might one day!!! Did his post-doc at the NIH in DC.

He also was a "sporter"...played football from the time he was 5 through college. It's why I just can't fathom joran!!!! Not how we were raised...not like any guy we grew up with...but we "knew of" guys like "HIM"...my brother always stood up for the "underdog"...it was guys like joran...my brother and his friends would kick the shit out of if they messed with one of our own!!!  just for the sake of principal!!! It's also why I will never understand why Aruba took up for the loser...and remember...I am from small town Steubenville Ohio where you stick by your own...but NO ONE would stick by that trash where I come from!!!

Wow, my brother is a doctor, too.  EMR in Gainesville. Georgia.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 29, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »

<snipped>

Tamikosmom:

Hans Mos fails to comprehend why the family of Natalee Holloway is skeptical regarding the investigation into the disappearance of their beloved Natalee. Could it possibly be the mixed messages of hope which were forthcoming from this prosecutors lips ... the mixed message of hope that crushes the spirit?

How about outrage and condemnation of the ugliest cruelty and crushing of spirit visited upon Dave and Beth by Tim Miller who told Dave he was 100% sure they'd found Natalee's remains in that crab trap?

LINK: IMAGES OF TRAP/CAGE AND CONTENTS LOCATED BY THE PERSISTANCE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

++++++++++++++++++

Miller/Dave Holloway
NBC DATELINE
February 22, 2008

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Chris Hansen: So, you're thinking-- you're thinking at this point--
Tim Miller: I’m thinking at this point, "Oh, my God, maybe we've got something. Maybe we've got something."

Could they have found her? Or was hope, perhaps, making them see what they wanted to see?

(on the boat)

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

<snipped>

Dave Holloway: He (Miller) told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta -- that -- that's it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

+++++++++++++

Oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -  on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM   

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division. It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare. We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #688 on: April 29, 2008, 11:49:52 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

BTW (not a rumour Wink...): that footage is of 14 or 15 march...not recent. They've tried to sell to us as well....

Does that mean you're out on the streets with your camera phone??   

Oh...and I don't think this was shown on RTL Boulevard but the guy who was seen with him on the Telegraafpicture was also there (they were buying ice cream together).

This Joran Van der sloot really pisses me off.

Perhaps,

I might like him just a little bit betta, if we maxed out that "cowbel!"

I JUST CAN NEVER HAVE RNOUGH of it!

Nah, on second thought... he is still a loser.   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 30, 2008, 12:01:33 AM »

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 30, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

Sorry Monkeys
I know I am stooping to their level...but this one got to me really bad!!!

Heli,
There are a million ways I would like to respond to your post that would make my point, but I will be a lady. So instead let me say to you, I hope you never in your life lose a child or a loved one. I also hope in your life your brothers and sisters never lose a child or a loved one. One step further; I hope in your life, a friend, college, neighbor, acquaintance of yours never loses a loved one in your life time.
But IF, you or your loved ones would ever experience the pain of losing a child, you had better hope and pray that Tim Miller is still around to help in your search and you had better thank the good Lord that God leads men like Tim Miller to help others, in spite of their own loss and tragedy.

Heli...I thought there were no worse than the likes of Renho (Glenda) and Chuckierat...but you just about took the cake today you a-hole!!! You had better PRAY!!!! that the likes of which you hang out with...would have the courage to stand by you in times of crisis...my best guess??? you is hurting you loser!!!!

Tamikosmom:

How about outrage and condemnation of the ugliest cruelty and crushing
of spirit visited upon Dave and Beth by Tim Miller who told Dave he

Maybe ALE could have involved some family/Persistence representative to ensure that there was no question about what was recovered?

Does anyone have a report that shows who or what was recovered?  Maybe the trap held the answers for another family?  Max Devries comes to mind.

If it wasn't Natalee in the trap, she must be out there somewhere.

The mapping is done, the targets just need an ROV the size of a Hyundai to investigate further.  Hopefully, they will be able to document any future finds to ensure that there are no questions.

Who knows how many lost souls are waiting to be discovered in a watery grave around Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 30, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »

<snipped>

Tamikosmom:

How about outrage and condemnation of the ugliest cruelty and crushing of spirit visited upon Dave and Beth by Tim Miller who told Dave he

HANS MOS

HOPE

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why?  The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new materiaL

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Hans Mos
CNN
November 30, 2007

Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.

The new evidence against the three men was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared, Mos has said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

DISPAIR

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.

<snipped>

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Beth Twitty
DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2006

BETH: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #692 on: April 30, 2008, 12:21:38 AM »

ROFL!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:44 AM »

Some of the Dutch refer to the policecar tape between Joran and the Kalpoes. That tape is supposed to make clear The Kalpoe's  know what happened to Natalee.

But what if Joran calculated that the police was taping the conversation and the Kalpoe did not realise?

The transcript is here:

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

On the bottum it says somewere: Police File & Civil Case Documents,
Aruban Police Documents:
Reports: Police Car Transcript 6/24/05
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 30, 2008, 06:59:18 AM »

Some of the Dutch refer to the policecar tape between Joran and the Kalpoes. That tape is supposed to make clear The Kalpoe's  know what happened to Natalee.

But what if Joran calculated that the police was taping the conversation and the Kalpoe did not realise?

The transcript is here:

Aruban Police Documents:

Hi Briany...Joran knew that conversations would be monitored, as did the Kalpoes(I think). There is information out there on this, but will have to find it for you.

IIRC there may be something in one of Paulus' PVs about warning J2Ks. I will see what I can find.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: April 30, 2008, 07:03:16 AM »

The transcript is here:

Aruban Police Documents:

I've thought about that as well Briany....oh what a coincidence....the three suspects together...all alone...all of a sudden able to speak to each other without anybody hearing it? Yeah right...
And it could very well be that Joran figured this out and the 2 Kalpoe brothers didn't...it would make sense when you read the transcript...but no way of knowing if that's the case though. I do think Joran was more aware of those possible actions from the police....his dad probably made him aware of this several times as well.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 30, 2008, 07:15:14 AM »

Briany...from Paulus' 6/18/2005 PV.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds618.htm

I did find it a bit strange that the boys weren't asked to make more detailed statements, and so I concluded for myself that there probably was information that the girl in fact had been seen after...

PAGE OR PAGES MISSING

...spoken. With some friends who visited us we undoubtedly spoke about this because it was on our minds too. Some of our friends are members of  “Friends of Aruba” and were closely involved with the search for the girl.

You ask me whether I told the boys that they would be taped. I did say that, but only because I suspected that, and a little bit as a joke. Not because I knew there were being taped.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: April 30, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 30, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

Sorry but do we have a place for pet pictures?

View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #659 on: Today at 05:00:56 PM »

Sorry but do we have a place for pet pictures?
O Blonde,I found out who you are...Maybe your pic goes under Dog or Rat??

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 30, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »

One more note....

to tell all" 

sounds to me like heli's just green with envy and jealousy because there aren't photogs and reporters beating her door down.  not a pretty sight at all.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.