April 26, 2024, 07:12:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253443 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 30, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »

OK The Kalpoes are in this and used violence to Natalee. You are all pretty sure about that, but I am not convinced at all.

I don't believe all the stories just everybody tells. Especially not the later ones.

I told you how I think at this very moment. I did not read as much as you did, and I prefer to read serious statements and not what all the "so called" witnesses from months and years later tell or people who claim to have read things, without any source.

I don't think anyone said for sure that Violence was used against Natalee by the Kalpoes.  "So Called" witnesses is all Beth and Dave have.  The Kalpoes refuse to give up their files to Dr. Phil, the Aruban LE will not give over the files on this case.  I am VERY sure Beth and Dave would love to read those "serious statements" made by each of these scum of the earth. Any suggestions on how the Kalpoes can make this happen is more than welcomed.     No disrespect here but the Kalpoes are COWARDS. They are not real men.  Real men take their medicine and tell the truth, not obstructing an investigation where a young woman's life is at stake.  Scum. (MO)

In my opion the Kalpoes are violent.  Anyone who has the balls to kidnap and rape are violent.

And you are right the Kalpoes are the scum of the earth.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #761 on: April 30, 2008, 09:31:59 PM »

BUCKEYE...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 30, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »

hotping    

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

This afternoon Dave was interviewed by Renee Gielen for her documentary.  He agreed to the interview to set the record straight.

The meeting went well and Dave pretty much countered all the "disinformation" that has been put out there.

They talked about the investigation, the boycott, the "rehab story" and many others issues.

Dave talked to her about Natalee, her personality, her visits and what a wonderful young lady she was.

As far as the investigation, he stated, as he always has, that he felt that certain person stood in the way of resolution... one being Dennis Jacobs.

They also talked about the cab driver / blue eyed blond dutch boy story... about how could the cab driver remember who he had in in cab when, how he did not come forward with the "story" until many days later.  He asked Renee to describe her waiter from a restaurant she ate ate the day before... knowing that you do not pay attention or remember these things.

She asked about the Foundations and their purpose which he explained, which we already know.

She also asked him about the birthmark, rehab , Beth's arrival on Aruba, the medjet.... see a pattern forming here?

Dave did comment that Renee was very nice during the interview.

Robin has also promised to tell us more about the interview when she hears all about it.

Playing with fire.............
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 30, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

hotping    

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

This afternoon Dave was interviewed by Renee Gielen for her documentary.  He agreed to the interview to set the record straight.

The meeting went well and Dave pretty much countered all the "disinformation" that has been put out there.

They talked about the investigation, the boycott, the "rehab story" and many others issues.

Dave talked to her about Natalee, her personality, her visits and what a wonderful young lady she was.

As far as the investigation, he stated, as he always has, that he felt that certain person stood in the way of resolution... one being Dennis Jacobs.

They also talked about the cab driver / blue eyed blond dutch boy story... about how could the cab driver remember who he had in in cab when, how he did not come forward with the "story" until many days later.  He asked Renee to describe her waiter from a restaurant she ate ate the day before... knowing that you do not pay attention or remember these things.

She asked about the Foundations and their purpose which he explained, which we already know.

She also asked him about the birthmark, rehab , Beth's arrival on Aruba, the medjet.... see a pattern forming here?

Robin has also promised to tell us more about the interview when she hears all about it.

I agree Buckeye.  I rather stick hot coals in my eyes than speak to this lying bitch.  Unbelievable.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. 

Janet I don't think this is obstruction at all. They call it, caught in the act. He makes the call at 6am, describes a crime of rape per Aruban law.  The time is prior to police involvement  by approx 24 hours. Any thing he says to cover it up might as well be "So how are those Cubs, can I go home now". Dr Phil's lawyers just need to use this statement  from  Deepak and case is over.
[/quote]

i hope dr. phil's got all deepak's statements like this one hanging above their door so they're reminded of them every day.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 30, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »

hotping    

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

I agree Buckeye.  I rather stick hot coals in my eyes than speak to this lying bitch.  Unbelievable.

i sure hope dave recorded his interview with gielen on his own.  by the time she gets through cutting and pasting it will sound like natalee was the worst human being in the world.
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 30, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »

hotping    

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

i sure hope dave recorded his interview with gielen on his own.  by the time she gets through cutting and pasting it will sound like natalee was the worst human being in the world.
dennisintn

Exactly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 30, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »

Deepak, the big man, couldn't even look Beth in the eye when she came into the internet cafe and he was working.  He's just another POS who is looking out for himself first and foremost. 

There was no way in hell he was gonna look Beth into the eyes and lie to her and he knew it. It was best for him to keep his head down,say nothing and avoid eye contact. It was a very telling moment not just for Beth but for everyone that was in the cafe. No denying it and he had no lawyers to hide behind that day. The nerve of that little prick to threaten Beth after that and lie and say she threatened him and harrassed him. Justice for Natalee does not begin and end with the Van Der Sloots.

However ... that is the Aruban agenda.  That is what the Devries/vander Eem video recording was all about.

Think about it ... Joran implicated himself in the Natalee Holloway case but ... not enough to be held legally responsible and ... he implicates Paulus in providing him with a cell phone in prison.

However ... he distanced the Kalpoes who could implicate Paulus.  He distanced the "pimps" who could implicate Paulus.  He distanced those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach.  He distanced those within the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were involved or aware of the coverup ... those who could implicate Paulus in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.

The gardener becomes a non-issue ... all the witness/suspect statements becomes non-issues ....

THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING WAS ALL ABOUT KEEPING THE FOCUS ON JORAN ... KEPPING THE OUTCOME OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE SIMPLE ... APPEASING THE FAMILY AND ... CLOSING THE CASE.

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran persona non grata’
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Justice-minister Rudy Croes does no longer want Joran van der Sloot on the island, because he has caused and is still causing a lot of damage to the image of Aruba.

ORANJESTAD – The minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has declared Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of having murdered Natalee Holloway, persona non grata. Other than for judicial investigation, Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome on the island.

The ministry of Justice also proposes this vote of censure in the light of a package of measures to tackle the criminality problems among Aruban and Antillean young persons in the Netherlands that is agreed on in the Dutch cabinet. The Dutch Justice-minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin is preparing a law that makes it possible to send them back to Aruba or the Antilles if necessary. “Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman that is not wanted in Aruba”, said the minister, who also knows that judicially, it’s going to be difficult to really deny him admission to the country. “I simply do not want him here.”

Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him. Justice is now investigating whether Van der Sloot must be dismissed as member of the special committee on the prison system. The same applies to his participation in the LAR-committee. Legislation Administration and Judicial Affairs is checking whether he can still be a lawyer. The president of the Bar, Ronald Wix indicated that there no reason for that yet. “If it turns out that what Joran said is true, we will take disciplinary measures. He indicated in a letter to the Dutch programme Pauw & Witteman that what Joran said it is not true.”

All eyes are now focused on the declaration that Joran van der Sloot wants to give to the police. According to his lawyers’ firm in the Netherlands, he hadn’t done that yet yesterday. On no account does the Public Prosecutor (OM) want to say where, when, or if there’s going to be an encounter. The ministry of Justice said that two detectives from Aruba had gone to the Netherlands for this. Also chief prosecutor Hans Mos is in the Netherlands, but supposedly on vacation.

Because the suspect has voluntarily committed to give a statement, the OM must passively wait a see whether Van der Sloot will come to the police station. Arresting him is impossible, as long as the examining magistrate in Oranjestad does not give permission for this. The OM had till this afternoon to submit the court of Justice with all relevant information and objections regarding the appeal against the decision that the examining magistrate made last week, not to arrest Joran. The court will decide on this next week.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

<snipped>

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
I do know that Hans Mos from the moment Peter R. de Vries has been showing him the tapes has been working incredibly hard to get the evidence on the table that Joran did not only dispose of a body (carries a maximum jail sentence of 6 months in Holland), but to find the evidence that Joran can be accused of “murder” or “manslaughter” because it became clear from huis confession that he never checked if Natalee was really dead.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 30, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Janet you are 100% on the ball and I am glad you are paying attention. Beth is at peace and the case is solved,Patrick turned down the reward money and only asks in return that we end the Boycott. He want's us to go buy his Book and turn all our attention on our own crime,since he pointed out every city in America is far more dangerous than Aruba
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:49:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 30, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »

Janet you are 100% on the ball and I am glad you are paying attention. Beth is at peace and the case is solved,Patrick turned down the reward money and only asks in return that we end the Boycott. He want's us to go buy his Book and turn all out attention on our own crime,since he pointed out every city in America is far more dangerous than Aruba

so natalee doesn't count for anything, not worth trying to find her or put the perps in jail cause she's just a another little tourist girl.  people get killed all over the world so aruba should be allowed to let the people we know harmed her alone.  life's bad all over so why shouldn't we all just throw up our hands and let the bad guys win.  victims aren't important anymore cause they're not spending any money on the happy island.  and briesen says the entire caribbean is using aruba as their model for l.e. in cases like natalee's.  makes me want to go west on vacation, or at least no farther south than key west.
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 30, 2008, 11:31:04 PM »

Janet you are 100% on the ball and I am glad you are paying attention. Beth is at peace and the case is solved,Patrick turned down the reward money and only asks in return that we end the Boycott. He want's us to go buy his Book and turn all out attention on our own crime,since he pointed out every city in America is far more dangerous than Aruba

so natalee doesn't count for anything, not worth trying to find her or put the perps in jail cause she's just a another little tourist girl.  people get killed all over the world so aruba should be allowed to let the people we know harmed her alone.  life's bad all over so why shouldn't we all just throw up our hands and let the bad guys win.  victims aren't important anymore cause they're not spending any money on the happy island.  and briesen says the entire caribbean is using aruba as their model for l.e. in cases like natalee's.  makes me want to go west on vacation, or at least no farther south than key west.
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 30, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »

dennisintn

Ice Skating world class Deutek and pic w/ roman Polansk needs to be on Shango can't get in.
Jack b.  Maybe conn. Either Deutek is a manly woman or is dressed as one.  Moles like the Cromvoits on ice skater very Dutch both named Deutek.  They will know what I am posting. j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #772 on: April 30, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »

Dearest Monkey Friends....next week...I'm going to attempt to purchase a full page ad in Diario...I'll pay for it...I plan to use my sig here....

*Aruba beware...an ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER, HAS FALLEN AMONGST YOU....MAY YOU KNOW THE FURY OF HEAVEN....
'
Since I'm trying to buy a *full page* ad....what would you like to ad to it....

TIA.....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 30, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

I know this is strange, but everytime I get into those Deute,  Polan, names and spell them out on the computer it goes into spazzing.  Last part of name of first is kom and second ski.  Pic in Thailand.  A younger Deute(kom) world class ice skater with legs any man would be proud of.  The pics in tuxes of dude with his face blocked out by a symbol may actually be a woman or a man wearing fem clothes and lipstick.  Someone please post on Shango.  Having trouble getting this on there.
Jackb

dennisintn

Ice Skating world class Deutek and pic w/ roman Polansk needs to be on Shango can't get in.
Jack b.  Maybe conn. Either Deutek is a manly woman or is dressed as one.  Moles like the Cromvoits on ice skater very Dutch both named Deutek.  They will know what I am posting. j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: April 30, 2008, 11:43:11 PM »

Dearest Monkey Friends....next week...I'm going to attempt to purchase a full page ad in Diario...I'll pay for it...I plan to use my sig here....

*Aruba beware...an ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER, HAS FALLEN AMONGST YOU....MAY YOU KNOW THE FURY OF HEAVEN....
'

TIA.....Destiny

I don't want your money....;I want what YOU want sais in the ad.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: April 30, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

Hi All,

Just stopped by to say, hi!
Hope everyone is doing fine. 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 30, 2008, 11:48:01 PM »

Your totally correct Dennis..Tourists are worthless once there money is spent. If something bad happens to one of them,then they become the enemy and they treat it like a war to protect there most precious resource..Tourism...One plane leaves another arrives,they drink,they gamble,they get sun and then they leave. All they care about is money,the tourist going away so the next plane full of cattle can arrive,so they too can spend there money and leave after they are milked. It's a never ending cycle that was only disturbed by one missing person and her family. They did the Math,They spent the money and they covered it up and never looked back.

The Aruban PR machine and Govt isn't trying to solve this case,it's the opposite. The Aruban Govt has set all new standards for being evil and ridiculous...We are familiar with the internet bloggers that are paid to disupt,misinform,attack the family and protect the perps and the precious tourism. Heres a few the dirtbags that Govt has hired to trick,deceive, lie about the victim and the lame attempt to end this case based on lies. At least with Patrick it wasn't so obvious Sad They are desperate and they don't have to answer to anything or anyone once they are caught. Who will they bring out next?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 11:54:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 30, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »

'

TIA.....Destiny
Fantastic, Destiny! Thank-you from all of us! 
I would suggest both an English and Pap message perhaps with our most "striking" evidence of the cover-up.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #778 on: April 30, 2008, 11:54:21 PM »

'

TIA.....Destiny
Hi Destiny! 
WOW!  Great idea! Let me think about it....maybe I can add something.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: April 30, 2008, 11:57:17 PM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

I don't want your money....;I want what YOU want sais in the ad.....

'

TIA.....Destiny
Fantastic, Destiny! Thank-you from all of us! 
I would suggest both an English and Pap message perhaps with our most "striking" evidence of the cover-up.

Then I suggest....we work on what would *strike* the locals the most....I'll check out how many words we can use in a full page ad....we need to get to the *locals*...if you know what I mean....they can break this case...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.