April 25, 2024, 10:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253431 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

I, too, have wondered is this guy doesn't look older than 20.  I haven't been able to readily find another pic of Joran, but I also thought his neck was longer.

Could this be a doppleganger?  That would really make Joran laugh!

i am sure it is him.
i wonder how he looks when he is 30. if he will even make that age.

why are you  so sure caesu?
You told also that you have info that he is in den dolder
and i have the same info
Someone who works there ( on the roosenburg unit ) told me today  that Joran is there !
Maybe had joran a short drugs trip to thailand  they have good thaiwiet there

that's what i think. a short vacation from den dolder two weeks ago.
peter r. de vries / kees van der spek confirmed has been in thailand / hong kong.

it must be possible after we have seen a photo of joran in thailand to get a photo of joran near den dolder too when he gets out of the van or car.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem need to get their stories straight.

Janet

+++++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Even in the broadcast it was already a hard confession, of course there is so much more on the 20 hours of tape.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

I really thing that Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem better get on the same page in regards to the unaired portions of the Joran video recording.

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

There are a couple of hours confessionwise according to Peter. So that's at least 2 right? And the show in Holland was about two hours and 15 minutes with commercials (don't know how many....3 / 4 maybe...they were long breaks Wink...). But not the whole show was confessiontalk...maybe 60%?....so there is a lot more confessiontalk we haven't seen.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »

Why did nobody see Joran on Schiphol?

As far as I know admittance (on own request) in the closed Department of a psychiatric hospital goes as follows:

The psychiatrists need to decide this is necessary first. Before somebody is admitted, they have to sign forms that they will follow the treatment of the psychiatrists.

So, as far as I know, if someone leaves the closed department of a psychiatric hospital he needs the permission of psychiatrists.

he could have flown from belgium of germany.
but i doubt joran would have let himself locked up in a psychiatric hospital.
or even if he did sign those papers, he could say 'i was stoned when i signed them'.
this psychiatric hospital is all a scam to plea insanity in a future court case.
remember how he told how he sat opposite that judge without saying a thing.
he probably was at den dolder just to give himself a record that he stayed a pschiatric hospital, can be helpfull for the insanity plea.
or when he has to appear for the civil court case he flees to den dolder pretending he is right in the middle of a treatment.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »

As far as I know admittance (on own request) in the closed Department of a psychiatric hospital goes as follows:

The psychiatrists need to decide this is necessary first. Before somebody is admitted, they have to sign forms that they will follow the treatment of the psychiatrists.

So, as far as I know, if someone leaves the closed department of a psychiatric hospital he needs the permission of psychiatrists.

he could have flown from belgium of germany.
but i doubt joran would have let himself locked up in a psychiatric hospital.
or even if he did sign those papers, he could say 'i was stoned when i signed them'.
this psychiatric hospital is all a scam to plea insanity in a future court case.
remember how he told how he sat opposite that judge without saying a thing.
he probably was at den dolder just to give himself a record that he stayed a pschiatric hospital, can be helpfull for the insanity plea.
or when he has to appear for the civil court case he flees to den dolder pretending he is right in the middle of a treatment.

Hi caesu -
I agree, he's just using anyone and anything as he bashes his way through life.

On one hand, I am delighted at the fact the Sloots are doomed because of Joran, I so love it.

On the other hand, I am worried and concerned for the future victims of this monster.

All future victims should be able to sue both Aruba and Holland. Joran should have been locked up from the get go, and they hold the ulitmate responsibility due to their dereliction of duty.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »

Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem need to get their stories straight.

Janet

+++++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Even in the broadcast it was already a hard confession, of course there is so much more on the 20 hours of tape.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

I really thing that Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem better get on the same page in regards to the unaired portions of the Joran video recording.

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

There are a couple of hours confessionwise according to Peter. So that's at least 2 right? And the show in Holland was about two hours and 15 minutes with commercials (don't know how many....3 / 4 maybe...they were long breaks Wink...). But not the whole show was confessiontalk...maybe 60%?....so there is a lot more confessiontalk we haven't seen.

GBMW ... I am not following you.

Peter Devries claims that there was 20 hours of video tape but ... ONLY TWO HOURS were related to the Natalee Holloway case and ... everthing that was relevant was revealed in the airing.

I can only conclude that Peter Devries was being deceptive if his words were not the truth.

Janet

++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

Unless you are a VDS with connections ... a VDS attempting to avoid legal consequences for your actions.

Janet

Joran van der Sloot
Joran's Book
June 13, 2005

Page 156
Jan van der Straaten, head commissar of the police, talked to me after lunch around 1 pm, informally at the police station in Oranjestad. He said: Joran, I have known your father for years. I only want to help you.  I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland. That you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed in a mental institution.  You only will have to tell the truth.Translator - Johanna (BFN)

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA (Twan Huys)
June 28, 2005

<snipped>

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »

ceasu it is not so easy to take pics in Den Dolder 

you said: it must be possible after we have seen a photo of joran in thailand to get a photo of joran near den dolder too when he gets out of the van or car.
There are a lot of security guards over there !
And .... they can bring him in the evening
But is so easy to make a fake Picture !
i did this pic below in 5 minutes 
So Joran has a Job now !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »

Any one know if there is any money coming in for the 'Target Identification' search? I suppose even if there is enough money, it will have to wait until this upcoming hurricane season is over?? Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2008, 04:37:03 PM »

Monkeys

Please go to the Lounge and ... rejoice with Katysmom's wonderful news ... wonderful new that has nothing to do with the medical battle she is facing.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2800.new#new

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »

...more recent pics

http://tinyurl.com/nbjee

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

Peter Devries claims that there was 20 hours of video tape but ... ONLY TWO HOURS were related to the Natalee Holloway case and ... everthing that was relevant was revealed in the airing.

I can only conclude that Peter Devries was being deceptive if his words were not the truth.

Janet

Peter said a couple of hours...he didn't say 2 I believe. And a couple could also mean more than 2. Even if you would assume it was 2 hours of confessiontalk: they only aired a fragment of those 2 hours. In the show that was broadcasted he gave a summary of the case, explained the set up, Patrick, commercials in between, visit Aruba, Beth etc. Peter aired what would be enough for the general public that was interested in Natalee's case.

So Peter had to choose what to broadcast...the most important quotes / segments are in the show of course but for people that are really interested I think the rest could tell a lot as well..sometimes things are in the detail Wink. And I think Patrick was referring to that.....and might have also been thinking about other quotes of Joran not related to the case but that could give an insight in what kind of person he is...if there was any doubt left after seeing that confession that is Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »

...more recent pics

Carpe - you do know that's Valentijn right?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

Janet

Peter said a couple of hours...he didn't say 2 I believe. And a couple could also mean more than 2. Even if you would assume it was 2 hours of confessiontalk: they only aired a fragment of those 2 hours. In the show that was broadcasted he gave a summary of the case, explained the set up, Patrick, commercials in between, visit Aruba, Beth etc. Peter aired what would be enough for the general public that was interested in Natalee's case.

So Peter had to choose what to broadcast...the most important quotes / segments are in the show of course but for people that are really interested I think the rest could tell a lot as well..sometimes things are in the detail Wink. And I think Patrick was referring to that.....and might have also been thinking about other quotes of Joran not related to the case but that could give an insight in what kind of person he is...if there was any doubt left after seeing that confession that is Wink

OK ... you and I see it differently.

Hey ... the "couple" thing.  "Couple" when applied to my husband and my relationship is defined as "two".  He would never get away with defining "couple" as a "few".

Have a good day GBMW

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »

Hi Carpe... I wonder if Valentijn has been behaving himself??? nope... he's not... LOL 

GBMW - Godfather Peter R said 10 confessions

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »

Janet

Hey ... the "couple" thing.  "Couple" when applied to my husband and my relationship is defined as "two".  He would never get away with defining "couple" as a "few".

Have a good day GBMW

Janet

Yeah my boyfriend wouldn't get away with that either!

Peter has mentioned the amount as  'een aantal uren' as well a couple of times (in the press & in phoneconversations we've had with him)....which means a couple of hours but in Dutch it's said like it's more than 2 most of the time. That's probably why I think it's more than 2 as well.

I'm off to watch Spy Game and then go to bed (were there will only be 2 people in Wink...)...it's getting late here and my boyfriend wants to watch the movie...I just want to watch Robert Redford & Brad Pitt 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »

Hi Carpe... I wonder if Valentijn has been behaving himself??? nope... he's not... LOL 

Yeah I know.....I wish SBS6 would have aired the complete 20 hours of tape...there are a lot of crappy programmes on that channel that easily could have been skipped once if you ask me Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2008, 05:22:11 PM »

Janet

Have a good day GBMW

Janet

Yeah my boyfriend wouldn't get away with that either!

Peter has mentioned the amount as  'een aantal uren' as well a couple of times (in the press & in phoneconversations we've had with him)....which means a couple of hours but in Dutch it's said like it's more than 2 most of the time. That's probably why I think it's more than 2 as well.

I'm off to watch Spy Game and then go to bed (were there will only be 2 people in Wink...)...it's getting late here and my boyfriend wants to watch the movie...I just want to watch Robert Redford & Brad Pitt 

Hey ... it is still afternoon here.

Good Night GBMW

Janet
2:2PM

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »

Yeah I know.....I wish SBS6 would have aired the complete 20 hours of tape...there are a lot of crappy programmes on that channel that easily could have been skipped once if you ask me Wink

What means gbmw ? do you drive in a bmw ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 05:25:13 PM »

...more recent pics

Carpe - you do know that's Valentijn right?

Abso-ROOT-REE. He looks like he is adjusting a little better than Joran, dontcha think? 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 05:27:20 PM »

hiya Rob.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.