April 19, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253094 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 02:11:23 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

I, too, have wondered is this guy doesn't look older than 20.  I haven't been able to readily find another pic of Joran, but I also thought his neck was longer.

Could this be a doppleganger?  That would really make Joran laugh!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »

Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem need to get their stories straight.

Janet

+++++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Even in the broadcast it was already a hard confession, of course there is so much more on the 20 hours of tape.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

I, too, have wondered is this guy doesn't look older than 20.  I haven't been able to readily find another pic of Joran, but I also thought his neck was longer.

Only thing I noticed besides thinking it was Joran was the Rudy Croes beard or as PI would tell us goat's patootie (close)....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

i am sure it is him.
i wonder how he looks when he is 30. if he will even make that age.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »

this is hilde :

she took that pic  1 1/2 week ago and  now she is  back in Holland

she call me back in about 2 hours

Thanks Johan!

gbmw

I THINK THIS GIRL AND THE PIC IN THE TELEGRAAF ARE FAKE
I try to call here the whole day for more pics and no response.
And why is the pic so late in the newspaper ?
She took the pic 1 1/2 week ago .
Has Joran friends or fam in Raalte ?

A co-worker of mine called Hilde and she didn't want to talk....that's what's in our file. Don't know who talked to her so couldn't check it; what she said and all...the early shift had left already when I found out and she was called in the morning.

Lot's of e-mails and phonecalls have been coming in of course....and FTR: Mart - moneything Thailand does match with all this info that has been coming in....with Joran being in Thailand at the time. I'm not saying this is true / a fact...just that it matches Wink. Joran likes to play with the media so I don't trust all the info coming in....

And don't forget: there is a certain time gap between this being in the press / online and the actual stealing....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »

My 2 cents...photo looks like Joran to me also. Have you all seen this youtube, I just did and though the pics are not new, it really is a good composition of the psycho Joran is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhoU9LubbHI&feature=related

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »

If the image is not Joran ... it is definitely his double.

However ... with this all this "photocropping" going who can be sure the image is authentic.

Janet

++++++++++++

Translation

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25
« Reply #757 on: April 03, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Entire Families Van der Sloot summoned

He has been held under treatment at the psychiatric institute in Altrecht.  On an open devision in Den Dolder he gets therapy for people who are stuck in everyday like "and are suffering from behavioral and psychiatric problems."

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3705073/_Familie_Van_der_Sloot_gedagvaard__.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419

April 18th, 2008 at 4:19 pm
RESPONSE PATRICK

I think you should go to the same psychiatric clinic as Joran. You have a brilliant cover there to get some more story from him.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

i am sure it is him.

I think it is Joran too. But were, when and how the foto is taken?

On Fok people talk about Joran's mother. One of the posters wrote once that Joran's mother was with her two other kids to Holland. Other people tell she went to Holland by herself (without the little brothers).

Does anybody know if there is any proof that Joran's brothers were on Aruba the night Natalee disappeared?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »

Another OT comment and then I'll be quiet. Seems Aruba Tourism is finally hitting the bottom. They now seem to be touting the seedy side of Aruba as a tourist attraction.

+++++++++

Aruba Travel: The Island's Best Dive Bar

Aruba has some of the Caribbean's best windsurfing on Palm Beach, a dynamic northwestern coastline easily viewed while on the island's best drive and a fantastic spa where you can get rubbed down with rum and aloe vera. Seriously folks, this island's where it's at.

If you're still not convinced then it's obviously time for a drink. Head south to San Nicolas where you'll find Charlie's Bar--hands down Aruba's finest dive.

First things first: San Nicolas is not your average Caribbean town. To say it's rough around the edges would be an understatement. What most guidebooks will tell you is that there's nothing doing for tourists, but that's just because they're keeping Aruba's dirty little secret--that this is the only town on the island where prostitution is legal. Women in windows legal. Red light district legal.

But of course, that's not the reason why you'd visit San Nicolas--in fact if you go during the day the bars that encourage such behavior are closed. Nope, you go for Charlie's Bar, a quirky dive with over sixty years worth of mementos--antique cameras, rusty trumpets, wooden clogs, you name it--hanging from its ceiling, walls and rafters. Founded by Holland-born Charlie Brouns in 1941, the bar is now run by Charlie III, an affable Aruban who'll regale you with stories of how all that stuff got there in the first place.

Have a seat at the bar and order a Boozer Colada--Charlie's own rummy concoction--and don't miss the steamed shrimp: five-inch jumbos caught off the Venezuelan coast and served with a homemade hot sauce. No doubt, this is a dive that delights.

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2008/4/22/14543/9986/travel/Aruba+Travel:+The+Island's+Best+Dive+Bar

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »

i really don't know gbmw .I talked to a boy and he said she has more pics !
And her cellphone is off the whole day  . Why ? 
When i have a good news pic i want to sell it  as soon as possible and not 1 1/2 week later  so i think it is fake !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

Anybody following the Joran in Korea thread at RU?

Who was the owner of FOB?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 03:28:22 PM »

Anybody following the Joran in Korea thread at RU?

Who was the owner of FOB?

JR - he lived at one time in Arizona.  Then Moonshadows took over FOB2:

Here are the photos that Glenda posted.  Is she or someone implying it's JR?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:04:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2008, 03:28:33 PM »

i really don't know gbmw .I talked to a boy and he said she has more pics !
And her cellphone is off the whole day  . Why ? 
When i have a good news pic i want to sell it  as soon as possible and not 1 1/2 week later  so i think it is fake !

The phone is probably off because everyone has been trying to call her Wink

And maybe she was on a trip and didn't contact press until she got back home...that she wanted to enjoy her holiday in Thailand & didn't want fuss with the media / selling pictures....she was on holiday.......could be a good an explanation to me.

I do think it's Joran..(don't really doubt that) & it does seem the photo is shot in Thailand....but I can't know this for sure of course...and certainly can't tell when the picture was taken.

What are your doubts concerning the photo? Joran - the Thailand aspect - date?

I don't think De Telegraaf would have posted this picture just like that; they would have checked the photo for photoshopping (should be easily noticed on prof. equipment)  and the date must have been given - checked...proven by her (on her camera / mobile phone?)
It's a newspaper...yeah not a NRC / Volkskrant...but still not some paper in the National Enquirer kind of way Wink
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

i am sure it is him.

why are you  so sure caesu?
You told also that you have info that he is in den dolder
and i have the same info
Someone who works there ( on the roosenburg unit ) told me today  that Joran is there !
Maybe had joran a short drugs trip to thailand  they have good thaiwiet there

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »

JR is a pilot and could have flown Joran to Thailand
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »

Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem need to get their stories straight.

Janet

+++++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Even in the broadcast it was already a hard confession, of course there is so much more on the 20 hours of tape.

I really thing that Peter Devries and Patrick van der Eem better get on the same page in regards to the unaired portions of the Joran video recording.

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

_____

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »

Why did nobody see Joran on Schiphol?

As far as I know admittance (on own request) in the closed Department of a psychiatric hospital goes as follows:

The psychiatrists need to decide this is necessary first. Before somebody is admitted, they have to sign forms that they will follow the treatment of the psychiatrists.

So, as far as I know, if someone leaves the closed department of a psychiatric hospital he needs the permission of psychiatrists.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

i am sure it is him.

On Fok people talk about Joran's mother. One of the posters wrote once that Joran's mother was with her two other kids to Holland. Other people tell she went to Holland by herself (without the little brothers).

Does anybody know if there is any proof that Joran's brothers were on Aruba the night Natalee disappeared?

Discussed many times...honestly don't know! Paulus said in his PVs that he picked up Sebastian from the Zeolla family and that Sebastian and Val caught the bus? I am starting to think only Anita went!

ALE knows...I hope Natalee's family does too!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »

is this guy 20 ?

i am sure it is him.

VALENTIJN AND SEBASTIAN VAN DER SLOOT

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home.  My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

I woke up Valentijn and Sebastian and I also said to Joran that he had to go to school even though he wasn't in the mood to go.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period. He was busy with his final exams and sometimes he stayed home.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Sebastian and Valentijn went to school that Monday, I can state the following. Yes, they got onto the bus and went to school because in the period that Anita was away they took the bus every day.

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

At some point during the night I was awoken by the barking of the dogs. My son Valentijn came to me and asked me what was happening. There were a lot of people at the door and there was also a police-patrol.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question how it then is possible that I had not seen Joran
get onto the bus, I can state the following. Of course I see the children get onto the bus and that also is true for Joran. But unlike Valentijn and Sebastian who went with the bus everyday Joran didn't go with the bus once or twice during that period.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When it was half time of the game my father wanted to go home to go and babysit my ten year old brother.

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.