May 01, 2024, 03:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 254100 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: April 28, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

I thought Waldo was bad....thanks Carpe.   
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: April 28, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

BTW (not a rumour Wink...): that footage is of 14 or 15 march...not recent. They've tried to sell to us as well....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 28, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »

BTW (not a rumour Wink...): that footage is of 14 or 15 march...not recent. They've tried to sell to us as well....

Does that mean you're out on the streets with your camera phone??   
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: April 28, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »

Does that mean you're out on the streets with your camera phone??   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: April 28, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »

GBMW

You might want to post, about the film, on the Dutch thread (for briany).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:13 PM »

Does anyone remember, early on, Arlene Shipper explaining that the last one with a person, that has disappeared, can be charged with kidnapping??  I saw her say it, with my own eyes.  Of course, the video is long gone.

I saved a post from dugo:

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexual penetration/...fingers count.

Then we have the statements of Natalee "falling asleep" in the car.

I just don't get why some people think Beth made this all up.  I believe Natalee was kidnapped, raped....and disposed of.    Beth didn't need to tell me this. Why wouldn't Beth think this??  All you have to do is add up what we do know.   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 28, 2008, 05:05:12 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 28, 2008, 05:10:41 PM »

Klaas ... I remember reading that you reside somewhere high up.  Is your home located anywhere near the current California fires?  I hope not.

We have been watching CNN ... many lives are being affected ... so tragic.

Janet

No Janet - not near me and we aren't that high up 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 28, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

Does anyone remember, early on, Arlene Shipper explaining that the last one with a person, that has disappeared, can be charged with kidnapping??  I saw her say it, with my own eyes.  Of course, the video is long gone.

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexual penetration/...fingers count.

I just don't get why some people think Beth made this all up.  I believe Natalee was kidnapped, raped....and disposed of.    Beth didn't need to tell me this. Why wouldn't Beth think this??  All you have to do is add up what we do know.   

Buckeye ... IIRC Arlene Ellis-Schipper did state that the last person with an intoxicated person who goes missing can be held to some accountability but ... I have never been able to locate the source.

However ... TJ Ward must have some basis for his words to Nancy Grace.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

TJ Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 27, 2005

WARD: ... And I am very surprised that law enforcement, at this point in time, has not charged Van Der Sloot with at least kidnapping under Aruban law because...

GRACE: Why do you say that?

WARD: Because the Aruban law says if you leave the bar intoxicated with somebody, and that other party becomes up missing, then you can be charged with kidnapping.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/27/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot
A Current Affair interview - Harris Faulkner
September 26, 2005

Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too.

http://www.scrux.com/natalee/joranunedited.htm

Gerold Dompig
Rita Cosby
October 17, 2005

COSBY: Now, did Joran—we‘ve heard from the family, Chief, that—you know, that Joran was claiming in some statement that she was going in and out of consciousness. Have you seen that anywhere?

DOMPIG: Yes, that’s definitely in the statements.

<snipped>

DOMPIG: ... He mentioned a couple of times that she passed out a couple of times.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 13, 2005

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2006

JOSSY: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

IN GEROLD DOMPIG'S WORD - "NATALEE WAS RAPED!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #569 on: April 28, 2008, 06:01:01 PM »

I saw Arlene discuss it too, I don't know for sure that "kidnapping" would be the charge but I know that she said that the last person seen with someone especially if that person were intoxicated or otherwise incapacitated could be held responsible for their disappearance.  I've thought about that statement many, many times and wondered why she said it since it obviously wasn't being applied to this case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 28, 2008, 06:57:55 PM »

Thanks Janet and texasmom.  I knew I heard it.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 28, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »

I saw Arlene discuss it too, I don't know for sure that "kidnapping" would be the charge but I know that she said that the last person seen with someone especially if that person were intoxicated or otherwise incapacitated could be held responsible for their disappearance.  I've thought about that statement many, many times and wondered why she said it since it obviously wasn't being applied to this case.

I remember it well Texmom and Buckeye. She said if that person was drunk or incapacitated in some way and you were the last person seen with them you could be charged with kidnapping.

According to Joran himself, all of that applies. The problem is they don't enforce their laws. If they did his ass would be in prison.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 28, 2008, 07:02:42 PM »

Have laptop, will post from bed!  Seriously, I'm sitting in bed, with my new French door open to the screen door onto the deck that we just added to the back of the house.  I really anticipated a long painful recovery which so far has not materialized, Thank God! 

So I am happy to be here hanging with y'all.  Now that Destiny is in the house, perhaps there are other things to be stirred up.......

Good to see you back, Sweet Thing!  

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: April 28, 2008, 07:06:23 PM »

Have laptop, will post from bed!  Seriously, I'm sitting in bed, with my new French door open to the screen door onto the deck that we just added to the back of the house.  I really anticipated a long painful recovery which so far has not materialized, Thank God! 

So I am happy to be here hanging with y'all.  Now that Destiny is in the house, perhaps there are other things to be stirred up.......

Peaches Sweetie...You Sound GREAT!!!

Yes...I did stir the pot today...I called my friend at Diario about an hour ago....she said that since it came out in the paper about Joran vacationing in Thailand...and him stealing money from his friend...that folks are getting pretty hot under the collar about the Natalee Case *not* being solved yet.

She said that Arubans are blaming all their economic woes on the case not being solved....that some people are not trusting each other like they used to...she also said that Jossy/Diario is still investigating the case...and that the only hope/good that can happen to Aruba is for the case to be solved.

Guess the Boycott is working....

About time the Arubans woke up. Only took them nearly three years. Now if they'll get their butts out on the street and protest for Joran's arrest and force their damn government to do something they might get some Brownie points from those who think they should be boycotted.

Until then, BOYCOTT ARUBA!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: April 28, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »

I remember seeing that in real time..... nothing ever came of that..
I could post some pix of yesterday at the church.. and say I was in the Ukraine ... ... in  a previous century .. it was wonderful and I am glad I went.. something comforting about old traditions in this crazy modern world we live in. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 28, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »

I think I can still hear her talking about it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: April 28, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

Now Helen, you know it is called a "love patch".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 28, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

Thanks Janet and texasmom.  I knew I heard it.

Buckeye ... I did some googling (sounds obscene LOL) but ... could not find that Arlene Ellis-Schipper quote.  There are several links that discuss her stating that the last person seen with an intoxicated person was legally liable but ... could not find a quote.

Grrrrr

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 28, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »

Now Helen, you know it is called a "love patch".

(I think I just threw up a little in my mouth)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: April 28, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »

Tonight on DANA PRETZER:    www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.