April 30, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 254048 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: April 29, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »

thanks SS!  I am very proud of him and his older brother of course!  I have been blessed!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 29, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »

Texasmom,
Was your original avi on the bus?
Actually I thought you had the dual Shelties my favorite for some reason.
I remember when the avi's were being put on the bus, but I don't think I'm on there; don't remember why.  I may not have had one at all at the time.  I added my sheltie girls in January or so and then CBB put them in a heart for me for Valentine's.  My "baby" boy graduates from HS June 6th,  I have his Kindergarten grad picture also which has made me "misty" lately.  I'll see if it will work so you can see it.

It worked.

Texasmom ... he was a real cutie and ... I bet he still is.

You have mixed emotions at the moment but ... the best is yet to come.  Lots of blessings without the responsibilities.  Enjoy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 29, 2008, 06:18:01 PM »

Texasmom,
I remember when the avi's were being put on the bus, but I don't think I'm on there; don't remember why.  I may not have had one at all at the time.  I added my sheltie girls in January or so and then CBB put them in a heart for me for Valentine's.  My "baby" boy graduates from HS June 6th,  I have his Kindergarten grad picture also which has made me "misty" lately.  I'll see if it will work so you can see it.

It worked.

You have mixed emotions at the moment but ... the best is yet to come.  Lots of blessings without the responsibilities.  Enjoy.

Janet
Thanks Janet, I still think he's precious most of the time!  
And I know what you're saying is true, it's just so bittersweet; they grow up too fast!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #663 on: April 29, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »

Texasmom,

It worked.

Janet
And I know what you're saying is true, it's just so bittersweet; they grow up too fast!
Yes They do grow up to fast...I just recently was told by My Youngest Son that He and His Wife are expecting there first baby....it seems like yesterday that He was Graduating High School.....but of course it was 11 years ago!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: April 29, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »

Congratulations Hotping! 

I hope that doesn't happen to me for a little longer while....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 29, 2008, 06:45:05 PM »

Sorry but do we have a place for pet pictures?

I don't think Klaas would mind if you started a thread in the Monkey Lounge maybe for Pets?  Some of us use/or have used pictures of our pets for avitars, but I think it would be interesting to see some other Monkey's pets.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: April 29, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »

Texasmom,

It worked.

Janet
Yes They do grow up to fast...I just recently was told by My Youngest Son that He and His Wife are expecting there first baby....it seems like yesterday that He was Graduating High School.....but of course it was 11 years ago!

Congratulations hotping!!!

It does not get any better.  Actually ... it does.  Watching your grandchildren grow ... experiencing the precious moments in their lives ... all the joys without the responsibilities.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: April 29, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »

Congratulations Hotping! 

... and if it does ... you will deny the words of your post up and down.  However ... your post has now been cut, pasted and saved by Tamikosmom.  It will cost ya ... if you want me to delete it.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: April 29, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

Congratulations Hotping! 

... and if it does ... you will deny the words of your post up and down.  However ... your post has now been cut, pasted and saved by Tamikosmom.  It will cost ya ... if you want me to delete it.

Janet
Janet, watching some of my friends and their children, I consider myself very fortunate to have at least seen them through to High School graduation before they made me a grandma.  If you only knew about some of the relationships they've had, you would agree with me wholeheartedly!  This momma has prayed many, many times that God would help them see the light before they were eternally bound to some of their choices in the past.  Many of their past girlfriends think I am a very mean woman but oh well......  As I said before, I have been blessed!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 29, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »

Texasmom,

It worked.

Janet

It does not get any better.  Actually ... it does.  Watching your grandchildren grow ... experiencing the precious moments in their lives ... all the joys without the responsibilities.

Janet
Thank You Janet and TM! This makes number 3 for Me I have 1 Grandson who is 4 years old and a GrandDaughter who is 8 years old and I'm ready for the Baby who will be born sometimes around mid December 2008......  

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 29, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »

Congratulations Hotping! 

Janet
I Love It Janet! She will know exactly what You mean one of these days for Grandbabies are the most precious things to have......Spoil Em and Send Em Home! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: April 29, 2008, 07:39:37 PM »

We need to find out what happened in the Dr. Phil court case, Deepak has "relieved" on his profile now, and something like "Deepak says it was a close call" on his myspace profile. 
 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 29, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

We need to find out what happened in the Dr. Phil court case, Deepak has "relieved" on his profile now, and something like "Deepak says it was a close call" on his myspace profile. 
 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

texasmom ... it is strange that there is nothng in any major online media outlet that I have accessed pertaining to this the lawsuit.  Somehow I think nothing happened today and ... Deepak is referring to something else.  Hey ... I don't know ... it is just the silence ...

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: April 29, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »

Based on the article posted by Ms. Marples, there is never a dull moment down there.  I grew up in a similar size town with a similar size population and to this day, there isn't THAT much excitement.  These folks just don't know how to behave.  There seems to be a huge deficit in character that is rampant on the entire island. 

Character.  You take it everywhere with you.  It speaks volumes without saying a word.

Get some, Aruba.  Get some Character and pick up some Integrity while you're at it.  We are waiting for somebody to do the right thing.  The sooner the better.  For everyone concerned.

Off my soap box.....

Amen Peaches!!!

And Amen to your recovery too...my hero!!! I sent your progress on to members of Natalee's family!!! Hope you know they are praying for you also!!

I posted long ago how Aruba was so like my hometown of Steubenville Ohio...mafia run all the way!!! They even have a "Steubenville Day" in Vegas every year...I kid you not!!! because half of the town followed Dean Martin there...lol....so same mentality...cover for your own...but NEVER!!! EVER!!!! would they have covered for joran's crimes. They would have sunk that ship out of morality for 1....and principal 2!! and just good business sense for 3!!!
Fing Aruban losers!!! No way you can justify the cover up...the crime maybe??!! but the cover up and what they put the family through...in my mind...is the true sin!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 29, 2008, 08:55:32 PM »

Texasmom,

It worked.

Janet

Janet
Thank You Janet and TM! This makes number 3 for Me I have 1 Grandson who is 4 years old and a GrandDaughter who is 8 years old and I'm ready for the Baby who will be born sometimes around mid December 2008......  

oh TM...don't get me started on misty eyed..lol...my son just had his First Holy Communion..I cried the whole way through!!! lol
Me and Sacraments!! even confession...lol....I come out in tears!! Keeps the rest of the Church talking!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 29, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

One more note....
You all know how ru hangs on our every word!!! Scares me that there is NO mention on their blog of our suspicions of "Melody's Post". Why not one word??!!! Makes me afraid so bad for her...and confirms to me she is our "mystery poster". God help her for trying to do the right thing!!! I mean that heart and soul too!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 29, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

My brother who was born on my d-day...8 years later and is the love of my life...would include a pic of us!!!! lol...but I am his hero as he is mine!! STILL!!!! not as THE front page pic!!!! hahahhahahha and I am tellimg you, we are unusually close!!!...STILL!!!
HOT CHICKS!!! would be on the front page!! Respectable chicks (like me) lol would follow...unless you are a weirdo like Deepak and have no chicks at all???!!
Who Knows???

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 29, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

My brother who was born on my d-day...8 years later and is the love of my life...would include a pic of us!!!! lol...but I am his hero as he is mine!! STILL!!!! not as THE front page pic!!!! hahahhahahha and I am tellimg you, we are unusually close!!!...STILL!!!
HOT CHICKS!!! would be on the front page!! Respectable chicks (like me) lol would follow...unless you are a weirdo like Deepak and have no chicks at all???!!
Who Knows???

I was born on my brother's b-day, too.  Three years apart.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 29, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »

Who Knows???

Best b-day present of my life!!! my brother was!!!
That is so cool SS!!! do you love it??!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 29, 2008, 09:31:33 PM »

My brother who was born on my b-day...8 years later and is the love of my life...would include a pic of us!!!! lol...but I am his hero as he is mine!! STILL!!!! not as THE front page pic!!!! hahahhahahha and I am telling you, we are unusually close!!!...STILL!!!
Who Knows???

Best b-day present of my life!!! my brother was!!!
That is so cool SS!!! do you love it??!!!

next to my son...my brother is the love of my life!!
He is a big time Doctor now...PHD in immunology and biology!! He claimed when he was a wee guy...he was going to find the cure for cancer...and I'll be damned...sorry for the language...he just might one day!!! Did his post-doc at the NIH in DC.

He also was a "sporter"...played football from the time he was 5 through college. It's why I just can't fathom joran!!!! Not how we were raised...not like any guy we grew up with...but we "knew of" guys like "HIM"...my brother always stood up for the "underdog"...it was guys like joran...my brother and his friends would kick the shit out of if they messed with one of our own!!!  just for the sake of principal!!! It's also why I will never understand why Aruba took up for the loser...and remember...I am from small town Steubenville Ohio where you stick by your own...but NO ONE would stick by that trash where I come from!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.