March 28, 2024, 11:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 250751 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: April 30, 2008, 11:58:44 PM »

Great idea Destiny! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: May 01, 2008, 12:00:48 AM »

Janet you are 100% on the ball and I am glad you are paying attention. Beth is at peace and the case is solved,Patrick turned down the reward money and only asks in return that we end the Boycott. He want's us to go buy his Book and turn all out attention on our own crime,since he pointed out every city in America is far more dangerous than Aruba

so natalee doesn't count for anything, not worth trying to find her or put the perps in jail cause she's just a another little tourist girl.  people get killed all over the world so aruba should be allowed to let the people we know harmed her alone.  life's bad all over so why shouldn't we all just throw up our hands and let the bad guys win.  victims aren't important anymore cause they're not spending any money on the happy island.  and briesen says the entire caribbean is using aruba as their model for l.e. in cases like natalee's.  makes me want to go west on vacation, or at least no farther south than key west.dennisintn

Western British Columbia ... God's country.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #782 on: May 01, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

Dearest Monkey Friends....next week...I'm going to attempt to purchase a full page ad in Diario...I'll pay for it...I plan to use my sig here....

*Aruba beware...an ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER, HAS FALLEN AMONGST YOU....MAY YOU KNOW THE FURY OF HEAVEN....
'
Since I'm trying to buy a *full page* ad....what would you like to ad to it....

TIA.....Destiny

I don't want your money....;I want what YOU want sais in the ad.....
Dearest Monkey Friends....next week...I'm going to attempt to purchase a full page ad in Diario...I'll pay for it...I plan to use my sig here....

*Aruba beware...an ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER, HAS FALLEN AMONGST YOU....MAY YOU KNOW THE FURY OF HEAVEN....
'

TIA.....Destiny
Fantastic, Destiny! Thank-you from all of us! 
I would suggest both an English and Pap message perhaps with our most "striking" evidence of the cover-up.

Then I suggest....we work on what would *strike* the locals the most....I'll check out how many words we can use in a full page ad....we need to get to the *locals*...if you know what I mean....they can break this case...
Exactly!  But without "offending" them, if you know what I mean... We know that doesn't take much, lol.  And they need to be given an option to give their information that is safe for them.  The powers that "were", "still are", and I truly believe that those powers don't want the truth known.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: May 01, 2008, 12:04:18 AM »

Hi All,

Just stopped by to say, hi!
Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Hi pinkbanana.  Welcome!

I am just dropping by to say...

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
9:05 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 01, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

WOW!!!

Do you need any quotes?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: May 01, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »

Destiny, it doesn't take much to make me cry these days....I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face in gratitude for what you're doing!  Happy tears!  Lubs ya sista!

Destiny Rocks! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: May 01, 2008, 12:10:11 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

WOW!!!

Do you need any quotes?

Janet

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #787 on: May 01, 2008, 12:13:20 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

Wow!  All I can say is you are one special lady and I'm glad to have met you here.  You have brought so many talents and uniqueness here to SM.  YOU Rock!   I have no doubt the Monkeys will help come up with the rest!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: May 01, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

Things to consider about the ad (IMO):
-- Where does Diario stand on the government workers plight? I would suggest solidarity
-- I would not "high-light" our "boycott"
-- positivity, yet seriousness
-- "sympathy" for their economic woes subtlety letting them know WHY they are suffering

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #789 on: May 01, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

'

TIA.....Destiny
I would suggest both an English and Pap message perhaps with our most "striking" evidence of the cover-up.

Then I suggest....we work on what would *strike* the locals the most....I'll check out how many words we can use in a full page ad....we need to get to the *locals*...if you know what I mean....they can break this case...
Exactly!  But without "offending" them, if you know what I mean... We know that doesn't take much, lol.  And they need to be given an option to give their information that is safe for them.  The powers that "were", "still are", and I truly believe that those powers don't want the truth known.   

Yes...we must be careful....but right Now I know Aruba/locals are ripe for our message....we must work on this all as a group.....too much info just flies over their heads....we are striking at the *locals*...who knows/what has been going on.......

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #790 on: May 01, 2008, 12:37:26 AM »

Sounds like a new thread idea, for people to just throw ideas out there in one place.  Be specific and to the point.

Need to sound non-threatening, but get the point across.  Maybe using a "sympathetic" tone.  Honey attracts bees more than vinegar..  (ok, something like that, I can't remember the exact phrase, but you get my point) Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 01, 2008, 12:50:49 AM »

Sounds like a new thread idea, for people to just throw ideas out there in one place.  Be specific and to the point.

Need to sound non-threatening, but get the point across.  Maybe using a "sympathetic" tone.  Honey attracts bees more than vinegar..  (ok, something like that, I can't remember the exact phrase, but you get my point) Wink

Yes....I NEED a lot of your hep......not only to get a message to Aruba....but...also let the perps....*we know*.....I"ll  let you know how much space we have....Will call Duario in the morn...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: May 01, 2008, 03:02:27 AM »

Yes both Kalpoes have been very helpfull in Natalee's dissapearance. Let's think back the very first night when Deepak told Joran to say nothing to the Family. "You don't have to say anything" Who was he protecting then? Did he already know that Natalee died and this was his reaction to the Family? Why would he tell Joran to say nothing if he had no idea what happened?

Nothing would suprise me about his actions. This is the same guy who said Natalee was a slut and dressed like a slut. Same guy who fought the FBI,DNA and is suing for 800 million. I think back to Joran making fun of Satish about seeing ghosts in the Prison and then Satish asking how the girl was when he first woke up at noon. Joran probably was referring to Natalee being that Ghost and whatever happened to Natalee Satish knew about it and it bothered him.IMO Not everyone can be as cold and callous about a teenage girl as Paulus,Joran and Deepak.

Hi *******,

Just a little question, maybe I am not informed properly.

Who is claiming that Deepak told Joran to say nothing to the family?
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: May 01, 2008, 03:06:27 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

'

TIA.....Destiny

Yes...we must be careful....but right Now I know Aruba/locals are ripe for our message....we must work on this all as a group.....too much info just flies over their heads....we are striking at the *locals*...who knows/what has been going on.......

Do you seriously think two young inhabitants of Aruba belong to the "powers"?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 01, 2008, 06:17:02 AM »

Yes both Kalpoes have been very helpfull in Natalee's dissapearance. Let's think back the very first night when Deepak told Joran to say nothing to the Family. "You don't have to say anything" Who was he protecting then? Did he already know that Natalee died and this was his reaction to the Family? Why would he tell Joran to say nothing if he had no idea what happened?

Nothing would suprise me about his actions. This is the same guy who said Natalee was a slut and dressed like a slut. Same guy who fought the FBI,DNA and is suing for 800 million. I think back to Joran making fun of Satish about seeing ghosts in the Prison and then Satish asking how the girl was when he first woke up at noon. Joran probably was referring to Natalee being that Ghost and whatever happened to Natalee Satish knew about it and it bothered him.IMO Not everyone can be as cold and callous about a teenage girl as Paulus,Joran and Deepak.

Hi *******,

Just a little question, maybe I am not informed properly.

Who is claiming that Deepak told Joran to say nothing to the family?

Not the original interview (Fox, I think):
Despite the suspect's parents' emotional interview, Natalee's stepfather, also appearing on "On the Record," said the missing teen's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty , was having a much harder time.

"I understand her feelings, but Beth's feelings are ten times worse," George Twitty told FOX News.

George Twitty said that in the initial days after the teen's disappearance, Paul van der Sloot — and one of two Surinamese brothers arrested with Joran van der Sloot — advised his son not to talk to her family.

"He and the other boy kept saying 'you say nothing,'" Twitty said. "I know that the father and I know that the son knows a lot more than they're saying."

http://www.handleonthelaw.com/news_details.aspx?News=1041
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: May 01, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

'

TIA.....Destiny

Yes....I do.....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: May 01, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

For *our* ad in Diario...the stats on the on-line paper show that the Netherlands always have the most % of readership...so...how bout we have what we come up with for the full page ad, printed in pap and dutch...and english....do you think we should include a photo of Natalee...I do...and if so, we need to pick a photo....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 01, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

'

TIA.....Destiny

Yes....I do.....
So do I. I think the whole damn island is afraid of "the powers."

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 01, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »

Great idea Destiny! 

Destiny...

******* I thought this was interesting! Wasn't it Sergio that was being chased? Was he in a truck? Did we ever find him? Was there 3 deaths that day?

Update (6/19/2005 6:46pm):

Found out today through Scared Monkeys about a dead man whose partially decapitated body was found Saturday. The man was later identified as Sergio Gomez. Authorities say this case has nothing to do with Natalee Holloway’s case but some wonder if it’s a warning to the guys in jail:

HBK.com—As if this case wasn’t enough, Hasibokos.com has received information that the police a have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning. According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the he himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated. …

http://www.opinionbug.com/?p=514

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: May 01, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »

'

TIA.....Destiny

'

TIA.....Destiny

Yes....I do.....
So do I. I think the whole damn island is afraid of "the powers."

So do I. I think the whole damn island is afraid of "the powers
."

Is it true that Pa v.d.Sloot visited the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, or is this just a rumour?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.