March 28, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 250757 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #820 on: May 01, 2008, 11:49:56 AM »

I decided to stay home today and work on this project instead....but, starting tomorrow through Sunday I'll be out of the loop....oh the joys of owning a resort...weekend are a cluster ****

Plus this weekend is the opening of the Swimming pool area....whoopie...not...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: May 01, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »

Briany:
Is it true that Pa v.d.Sloot visited the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, or is this just a rumour?
I personally never heard that -- but, I wouldn't doubt it for a second!

nadira and the boys, and maybe the stepdad, were invited to the sloot's at least for one meeting.  i hadn't heard about paulus visiting nadira, but it wouldn't have surprised me if it happened.  per statements by one of them to police the meeting was held after l0p.m. because the police stopped surveiling all of them at that time every night.  stopping surveillance at l0 p.m. was a ridiculous thing to do because that crowd didn't do much until after l0 or ll p.m. 
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: May 01, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »

Nadira's claim that Deepak and Satish returned home on the morning of May 30, 2005 at approximately 3:00 AM makes sense when you consider that the gardener's court testimony states that he witnessed Joran and Deepak sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 AM.

Janet

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house ...

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following.  We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

At Joran's request my brother turned right and drove into the street just north of the Marriot Hotel. My brother continued driving up the street until Joran said that he should stop the car. My brother then brought the car to a full stop. My brother asked Joran how he was going to get home. Joran answered that he would find a way to get home. My brother asked Joran if he was sure he would find another way to get home. Joran said that he was sure that he would find a way to get home. At that moment it was approximately 01.45 hours on May 30th 2005. The girl and Joran then got out of the car. Joran and the girl walked towards the beach. Joran and the girl had put their arms around each other while they walked. To your question whether the girl had been drunk and how the girl was walking I can say the following. The girl was at that time well with it and was walking fine too. After we had driven out of this street I asked my brother to slow down and I had thrown the "Yard' cup out of the car on the right side of the road. After that we drove towards our house.

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30th with three young men, Joran van der Sloot and two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Two of Dr. Phil's investigators, Harold Copus and John Weeks sat down for an exclusive interview with Deepak and Satish's mother, Nadira. She requested that her face not be revealed and after the interview made several attempts to keep what she'd said from being aired on Dr. Phil.

<snipped>

"What time do you think they got in?"

"I assess that it was not four in the morning,” she says. "It's, like, before three or maybe three o'clock.
How I know they were home? Because I leave my room door always open when they step out, so when they come they just close my door. And that's the sign that they are home."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&isTip=&slide=1&null=null

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&slide=2&null=null

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 01, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

Briany:
Is it true that Pa v.d.Sloot visited the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, or is this just a rumour?

nadira and the boys, and maybe the stepdad, were invited to the sloot's at least for one meeting.  i hadn't heard about paulus visiting nadira, but it wouldn't have surprised me if it happened.  per statements by one of them to police the meeting was held after l0p.m. because the police stopped surveiling all of them at that time every night.  stopping surveillance at l0 p.m. was a ridiculous thing to do because that crowd didn't do much until after l0 or ll p.m. 
dennisintn
Dear Mr. Kalpoes,

Please be advised that we are going to surviel you between the hours 4pm and 5pm. Please carry on as normal.

Yours faithfully,

ALE

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: May 01, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

Nadira's claim that Deepak and Satish returned home on the morning of May 30, 2005 at approximately 3:00 AM makes sense when you consider that the gardener's court testimony states that he witnessed Joran and Deepak sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 AM.

Janet

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house ...

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following.  We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

At Joran's request my brother turned right and drove into the street just north of the Marriot Hotel. My brother continued driving up the street until Joran said that he should stop the car. My brother then brought the car to a full stop. My brother asked Joran how he was going to get home. Joran answered that he would find a way to get home. My brother asked Joran if he was sure he would find another way to get home. Joran said that he was sure that he would find a way to get home. At that moment it was approximately 01.45 hours on May 30th 2005. The girl and Joran then got out of the car. Joran and the girl walked towards the beach. Joran and the girl had put their arms around each other while they walked. To your question whether the girl had been drunk and how the girl was walking I can say the following. The girl was at that time well with it and was walking fine too. After we had driven out of this street I asked my brother to slow down and I had thrown the "Yard' cup out of the car on the right side of the road. After that we drove towards our house.

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30th with three young men, Joran van der Sloot and two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Two of Dr. Phil's investigators, Harold Copus and John Weeks sat down for an exclusive interview with Deepak and Satish's mother, Nadira. She requested that her face not be revealed and after the interview made several attempts to keep what she'd said from being aired on Dr. Phil.

<snipped>

"I assess that it was not four in the morning,” she says. "It's, like, before three or maybe three o'clock.
How I know they were home? Because I leave my room door always open when they step out, so when they come they just close my door. And that's the sign that they are home."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&isTip=&slide=1&null=null

Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

there was also a lady resident who said the car was at the pond that night.  she was ready to file a statement with the police until jacobs went to visit her.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 01, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »

Right Dennis.  Then there is the jogger who collaborates the gardener's testimony.  Why did he not come forward?  I do believe that in August, 2005 on Hannity & Colmes  ... Dave Holloway answered my question.

Janet

++++++++++++

THE JOGGER

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 23, 2005

ANASTASIYA BOLTON, WBMA-TV: ... Also, the jogger, the latest witness that police are talking about -- this is supposedly the man who called police from a public phone several days after Natalee Holloway disappeared, saying that he saw the car with the Kalpoe brothers and Joran by the racquet club the night that she disappeared. Police are still looking for him. They`re not able to find him because the man, again, called from a public phone and did not leave his name -- Nancy.

GRACE: You know, that was a question we had last night, Jossy, as to why the Aruban police could not trace that phone call from a jogger, a jogger escaping the heat on the island of Aruba the night Natalee went missing. That`s the apparent explanation of why he was out jogging at that time of the night. Jossy, if this is true and he called from a public phone, true, police cannot trace who he is, but it would also give credence. Was that public phone near where Natalee Holloway disappeared?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": That`s what I understand, that this jogger also saw the same car parked at the same spot by the racquet club. However, he did call from a public telephone, and I don`t know whether the police can trace it or not. But according to information I have, they cannot.

GRACE: Well, they already know it`s from a public phone. They know where it was. Take a listen to this.

<snipped>

... Jossy, I want to get everything I can from you that you know about this jogger. Could you just tell me, what night is it the jogger calls police about what he saw?

MANSUR: I think it was two or three nights after Natalee disappeared. I don`t know. I don`t have any of the answers to that. I don`t know any of the facts involved. I know that the police have put out a call for him. They`ve requested us to publish it, where we did publish a request for this man to come forward. And they`ve been on the radio and everywhere else, asking for this jogger to show up, to give his testimony.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

Midnight Jogger Bulletin
DIARIO Aruba
8/22/2005

Police got an anonymous tip from a person who regularly jogs very early in the morning hours, in the area of Rooi Santo and the Aruba Racquet Club.

This person is male and now his information is considered very valuable to Police.

The Police requests that the jogger get in contact with the Police spokesperson, Papito Comencia by telephone at 583-3483 or 582-4000

As of yesterday, this person has not reacted to the request. DIARIO doesn't know if there was someone there to answer the phone. An American journalist tried calling live, but one of the numbers was a fax machine and the other, no one answered.

It is known that this person (witness) possibly saw a very suspicionsly parked vehicle in the early morning hours. This would corroborate the other witness who said that he saw this vehicle, with the suspects Deepak, Satish and Joran.

[translated by Getagrip]

Posted by Getagrip at 8/22/2005 10:08:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_08_21_archive.html

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COLMES: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: May 01, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

<snipped>

Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

there was also a lady resident who said the car was at the pond that night.  she was ready to file a statement with the police until jacobs went to visit her.dennisintn

There are always a lot of witnesses who are "mistaken".
Look at Renee Gielen     and the witnesses and stories she and her crowd bring in.

The showmaster Jenssen had Joran van der Sloot in his show last year. It is in Dutch, that is why I only put a link in the Dutch/Englisch thread.
In this show Joran tells that Carlos & Charlies is for "hookers" and he also that the "belly drinks" are common use in that place.
Joran tells in the interview he called Deepak, and Satish came over to bring Joran home (after the beach).
Later Joran is talking about "they" took me home.

Joran does not really know who took him home after the "call" he made to the Kalpoe brothers when Joran was "on the beach".

Yeah right.

So, the mother of the Kalpoe's visited Joran's dad?

Was she specially invited? 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #827 on: May 01, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »

I decided to stay home today and work on this project instead....but, starting tomorrow through Sunday I'll be out of the loop....oh the joys of owning a resort...weekend are a cluster ****

Plus this weekend is the opening of the Swimming pool area....whoopie...not...

Come on, you know you love it or you would be doing something else for a living!  Such a beautiful area.  I honeymooned in North Carolina at Lake Lure.  It was great.  Very quiet.  Peaceful.  Pretty.  Same sort of scenery as your house, I think.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #828 on: May 01, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »

Briany:

dennisintn

I believe there were more than a couple poolside meetings with the appropriate parties present and primarily presided over by Paulus.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: May 01, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

For *our* ad in Diario...the stats on the on-line paper show that the Netherlands always have the most % of readership...so...how bout we have what we come up with for the full page ad, printed in pap and dutch...and english....do you think we should include a photo of Natalee...I do...and if so, we need to pick a photo....

I love this one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: May 01, 2008, 02:26:43 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

For *our* ad in Diario...the stats on the on-line paper show that the Netherlands always have the most % of readership...so...how bout we have what we come up with for the full page ad, printed in pap and dutch...and english....do you think we should include a photo of Natalee...I do...and if so, we need to pick a photo....

I love this one

Blonde ... I love it too.

Janet

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: May 01, 2008, 02:40:33 PM »

Briany…Keep in mind the book is fiction! The Mom and stepdad were questioned by ALE on 6/2/2005. We have not seen this PV, IIRC.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Page 126, Deepak's June 14 (?) statement.

On Friday June 3 I went to work again from 9 am till 4 pm.
Joran called me in the morning. He was at school. He asked me how I
felt and I said, ok, I am fighting with it.
He said he did not feel good. He said he was stressed. I asked why. He
said he did not feel good about the whole situation and if I could stop
by since his mother would not let him go out to any place.
In the mean time Steve Croes had come to my place of work. Steve had told me that he had seen us at the Holiday In, I had told this to Joran in one of our conversations.
My mother had called me to say that she would go talk to Joran's
father. Around 4 pm my brother picked me up. We went to Joran's house. I told Joran's father that my mother would come soon as she had her break from work.
 He told me he had learned from Joran that I had good news.
I told him about Steve. Joran's father said:" That indeed can be good
news".
My mother pushed the horn in front of the house, Joran's father went
out to meet her. My mother, Joran's father, Joran, Satish and me went
sitting outside.
Joran's father said: we all know about the situation in which the boys
find themselves. They are in trouble, The situation can go better or
worse. He informed Oomen that he had Carlo as a lawyer for his son, and asked Oomen if he would represent us. Oomen agreed. After that Joran's father called Anthony Carlo and said that he had called Oomen for us and if Carlo could also come the next day for the appointment.
He also had asked the mobile phone number of Oomen and gave that to my mother.
My mother left, her break was over.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: May 01, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »

Tamikosmom…I got these from Joran’s book at the first link, but I can’t find the first part in his PV…Did I miss it or were there two PVs from June 9th. 2005.  TIA

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »

Page 138, PV from Joran's arrest.
On June 9 the man named Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot, born on August 6 1987 in Holland, student in Aruba was arrested.
Also a search in the apartment of J.A.P. van der Sloot was performed.
During interrogations from the suspect Van der Sloot and his fellow
suspects they gave contradicting statements amongst other things about the dropping off of the girl, which had led to a suspicion that the missing girl very possibly could have stayed in the apartment of Joran van der Sloot. Because of this there are grounds to start an investigation in the apartment and to perform a technical investigation in the cars of the parents.

Page 142, Joran's June 9 statement (partial).
We had driven around with Natalee, I had kissed her in the backseat. I
did not know how much she had drank because I only was there for an
hour. In the car she fell half asleep several times. We drove back to the
Holiday Inn, and parked on the left driveway, not the driveway that is
exactly in front of the lobby. Natalee got out and fell on the ground.
I got out of the car by the same door and helped her get up. After I
had done that Natalee told me not to touch her and she walked in the
direction of the lobby.
I saw she touched a pilar. We did not kiss eachother and I got back
into the car. After that we went home. Later when it became known that
Natalee was missing Deepak and Satish told me that they had seen a guard
in black when they drove away.
According to them he had a walkie talkie in his hands. Deepak and
Satish said that the guard walked into the direction of Natalee. After that
Deepak brought me to my house.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran69.htm

Pita and Tamikosmom
….Thanks for your help earlier…

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 01, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

Briany:

dennisintn

I believe there were more than a couple poolside meetings with the appropriate parties present and primarily presided over by Paulus.

Hi Peaches

I also believe there was a lot of collaborating instigated by Paulus in an attempt to avoide Joran or him being implicated in the events that encompasses the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Paulus is despictable!  One day he will be held accountable ... held accountable by the Highest of all judges ... a Judge that he failed to connect with in his lifetime.

Janet

+++++++++++

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: No. The first days, when he was at the police office, I could go in sometimes in the morning, see him for five or ten minutes, sometimes at night, and I could hold him. I couldn't talk about the case or anything, just about love from this and this person, friends from Holland called, people who wrote e-mails. So I spoke with him about these things and just told him to stay strong and to tell the truth.

And yesterday, he got transported to the Kia, the correction institute, Kia — that's how we call the prison here — and I could visit him a little bit longer. My husband, Paul, gets no access to him at all, and they refuse his lawyer to get any access to him during interrogation. He could tell me a little bit about his interrogations that were really, really tough. A lot of pressure on him, extreme pressure.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 3, 2005

TWITTY: You know, not only that, Nancy. Deepak gives a detailed statement on Paulus Van Der Sloot`s role in this, how Paulus hired the lawyers, arranged for the lawyers, called them over to his home, instructed the boys not to use their cell phone, they could be bugged. Also told them how to get their stories straight and then use their email, then begin emailing the story and use your hard drive to nail an alibi.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: ... and secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

_____

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 01, 2008, 05:21:07 PM »

Things to consider about the ad (IMO):
-- Where does Diario stand on the government workers plight? I would suggest solidarity
-- I would not "high-light" our "boycott"
-- positivity, yet seriousness
-- "sympathy" for their economic woes subtlety letting them know WHY they are suffering

Along the same lines I'm thinking Wreck!  We want the *heart*....sympathy of the Locals....we don't want to *bash* them....we appeal to them like a family member of theirs would...I know we can do it....I'm going to see if we can get Diario to help us with a *tip line*...do we have any bad feelings about Diario?   we should also set up our own tip line in the US...someone might feel safer *not* using an island phone number....ya know what I mean...

I'm still reading and reading to try and catch up to you guys, but to this I say JOHN WALSH!  GIVE THEM HIS NUMBER!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 01, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »

Desinty,

Your idea for the ad is so wonderful.  You are great!  Can we contribute to the cause?  I really like Blonde's picture choice or Natalee's graduation picture w/o the cap and gown.  She looks so pretty in both of those.  I agree that we need to appeal to the hearts of the people.  We might approach them with our understanding of how they have been adversely affected by the negative publicity.  We should also appeal to them to do what they already know is the right thing - speak the truth, which will resolve this entire problem.  We should remind them that the world knows that there are many honest Arubans who know exactly what happened that night and by continuing to protect those who are guilty, they will continue to bring shame to their island.  A terrible injustice has occured, but it is not too late for justice.  A few evil people are destroying an island and the livelihoods of many.  I agree that John Walsh or possibly Tim Miller would be a great contact.  How about a you as a contact?  We will certainly have the truth for a change, if anyone comes forward.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: May 01, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

Tamikosmom…I got these from Joran’s book at the first link, but I can’t find the first part in his PV…Did I miss it or were there two PVs from June 9th. 2005.  TIA

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »

Page 138, PV from Joran's arrest.
On June 9 the man named Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot, born on August 6 1987 in Holland, student in Aruba was arrested.
Also a search in the apartment of J.A.P. van der Sloot was performed.
During interrogations from the suspect Van der Sloot and his fellow
suspects they gave contradicting statements amongst other things about the dropping off of the girl, which had led to a suspicion that the missing girl very possibly could have stayed in the apartment of Joran van der Sloot. Because of this there are grounds to start an investigation in the apartment and to perform a technical investigation in the cars of the parents.

Page 142, Joran's June 9 statement (partial).
We had driven around with Natalee, I had kissed her in the backseat. I
did not know how much she had drank because I only was there for an
hour. In the car she fell half asleep several times. We drove back to the
Holiday Inn, and parked on the left driveway, not the driveway that is
exactly in front of the lobby. Natalee got out and fell on the ground.
I got out of the car by the same door and helped her get up. After I
had done that Natalee told me not to touch her and she walked in the
direction of the lobby.
I saw she touched a pilar. We did not kiss eachother and I got back
into the car. After that we went home. Later when it became known that
Natalee was missing Deepak and Satish told me that they had seen a guard
in black when they drove away.
According to them he had a walkie talkie in his hands. Deepak and
Satish said that the guard walked into the direction of Natalee. After that
Deepak brought me to my house.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran69.htm

Pita and Tamikosmom
….Thanks for your help earlier…

You are welcome Mum.

I believe that there is only one revealed June 9, 2005 Suspect Statement of Joran van der Sloot.  However ... I am not sure what Phil McGraw's disclosure log implies.

Janet

+++++++++++++

JORAN 6/09/2005 Interrigation Statements

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.msg29581;topicseen#msg29581

DISCLOSURE LOG

Name: loran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 1 5.45
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Marcelino Ras
Description: procedural document regarding arrest

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: May 01, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »

Hi Janet, hey do you have the quotes that say Satish took a shower and paced the floor? I bet you have already looked, but I thought I should confirm that you don't have those before I start looking...TIA I know they exist.

I bet the Freebirds have them somewhere tucked in tight 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 01, 2008, 06:52:17 PM »

Hi Janet, hey do you have the quotes that say Satish took a shower and paced the floor? I bet you have already looked, but I thought I should confirm that you don't have those before I start looking...TIA I know they exist.

I bet the Freebirds have them somewhere tucked in tight 

Rob ... I have never heard what you implied about Satish.  Sorry.

Janet

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: May 01, 2008, 08:01:56 PM »

Tito Lacle Answers the Monkeys Questions, Aug 14th 2005

Snip

cubbeegirl
We heard early on around June 11 th that one of the boys had confessed to the murder of Natalee and that this boy would be taking LE to the place
where her body was. A few hours later we were told that this was a false
statement. Can you clarify what exactly happened concerning this?

TITO: THEY DID GIVE THIS STATEMENT.. JORAN CONFESSED OR SAID THAT AND IT WAS ON THE RECORD.. HE LATER CHANGED THE STORY
-------------------
tlr:
RED-Can you ask Tito what his gut feeling is for the outcome of this
whole convoluted mess. And sort of OT how does he handle his new celebrity status?
TITO: THIS CASE.. THEY WILL NEVER FIND NATALEE.. THEY MIGHT SOLVE IT. ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT MY CELEBRITY STATUS.. DIDN’T KNOW I HAD ONE.
----------------------------------
Is the manager of the excelsior casino missing also or on vacation?
TITO: HE LEFT THE ISLAND BUT REASONS UNKNOWN.. HE ALSO OWNS A COUPLE OF OTHER PLACES ON THE ISLAND. HIS NAME IS MICHEAL POSNER.
-----------------------------------
Friend of Monkey:
What resulted in investigation into beheading/Columbian
necktie? Was anyone charged?

TITO: NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT CASE

What of missing Columbian reporter Sergio Gomez whose truck was found
abandoned? (and the family said they thought Sergio left willingly but knew
not where he was)

TITO: WORKING ON THAT ONE

-------------------------------------
DT
Tito - We asked last night, but I was wondering what your personal
theory was as to what happened to Natalee?

TITO: I DON’T HAVE ONE.. GAVE UP ON HAVING ONE.. POLICE THINK SHE IS DEAD.. THEY HAVE BEEN TREATING THIS INVESTIGATION FROM THE BEGINNING AS A MURDER INVESTIGATION

-------------------------------------
TexasRick
Tito?? Anyone?? Paulus and his wife could not possibly afford
NINE attorneys representing his son, given their jobs, the sort of house
they live in and the car that they drive. Can anyone in Aruba find out who
is paying for the lawyers? Is that a matter of public record? ….It would be
interesting to see if any of these lawyers have histories of working with
drug-trafficking types in Aruba as that might explain things more clearly…
.Keep Joran out of jail and thus “innocent” and take the heat off from their
profitable drug operations, like GHB and Ecstasy…

TITO: THE FATHER OF JORAN IS PAYING FOR THE 3 LAWYERS.. EACH LAWYER IS FROM A DIFFERENT FIRM AND HAS MORE PARTNERS.. HENCE THE SUMMATION OF 9 LAWYERS.

Omega
Thank you ever so much for your exquisitely eloquent reports from Aruba. There is one thing that I never see any mention of, and I hope you can answer it. When/if this case actually goes to trial, will the public at that time actually learn what evidence that the prosecutor has? OR…. do the proceedings remain secret, even then?

TITO: YES.. ONCE THE CASE GOES TO TRIAL, EVERYTHING BECOMES PUBLIC

http://tinyurl.com/3zlkoq

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.