April 26, 2024, 11:14:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeremiah Wright  (Read 6666 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 10:33:18 PM »

Hello Di,

I'm sorry, I hit the "post" button twice.

Thank you for reminding me that children's minds are like sponges. I forgot for the moment.

We can disagree and I still love you. What's this about Obama being the Anti-Christ? What is the Anti-Christ and who are the people that decide?

Mama

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »

The Anti-Christ is a person mentioned in the Bible who will rise at the end of time to run our world for 7 yrs. before the 2nd coming of Christ.   Nobody on this earth decides or knows who, only God knows the answer to that.  But Christians for decades have speculated  on who it is, by his description in the Bible.    The anti-christ is a person who rises as a very charismatic, well loved person who appears to be able solve all the problems of the world.  Obama is only one of thousands who have been speculated.   ONLY God knows!

My comment above is just a comment from a person once again speculating, by using his "charisma" and promises.

Love,

Di

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »

As wrong as Wright is for what he has said and the positions that he has taken against America and whites, Obama is even more to blame.

You do not get to just sick by and absorb all of this as a public figure and think nothing of it. As the following article discusses, there is no way that Obama did not know what Wright was all about. The info was not just present in sermons, it was in tapes, CD's and news letters.

Jeremiah Wright's 'Trumpet'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/082ktdyi.asp

To the question of the moment--What did Barack Obama know and when did he know it?--I answer, Obama knew everything, and he's known it for ages. Far from succumbing to surprise and shock after Jeremiah Wright's disastrous performance at the National Press Club, Barack Obama must have long been aware of his pastor's political radicalism. A careful reading of nearly a year's worth of Trumpet Newsmagazine, Wright's glossy national "lifestyle magazine for the socially conscious," makes it next to impossible to conclude otherwise.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »

Reverend Wright is the gift that keeps on giving.

The Obama camp is on pins and needles awaiting a possible book coming out soon from Reverend Wright. Think that will not be an October Surprise?

Nothing good for Obama can come from Rev. Wright further spilling the beans on the real Barack Obama. Obama had no problem with Wright's message until it hurt him politically.

The true definition of character is what one does when no one is watching.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 12:32:26 PM »

Reverend Wright is the gift that keeps on giving.

The Obama camp is on pins and needles awaiting a possible book coming out soon from Reverend Wright. Think that will not be an October Surprise?

Nothing good for Obama can come from Rev. Wright further spilling the beans on the real Barack Obama. Obama had no problem with Wright's message until it hurt him politically.

The true definition of character is what one does when no one is watching.

red ... your words are so true but ... some do not get it.

However ... I believe it is all an Obama campaign strategy ... a strategy to deceive the American people into thinking that Obama and Wright are parting ways ... into thinking that Obama was a naive pawn for twenty years.

I am wondering once the campaign strategy has successfully distanced Obama and Wright ... how is it going to distance Obama's own racist, anti-American words from his two books ... DREAMS OF MY FATHER and AUDICITY OF HOPE.  Also ... how is the campaign strategy going to distance Obama from the "company" he has associated with for the past twenty years ... "company" that adhere to a Marxist philosophy.

If Hillary Clinton's campaign is hesitant to expose Obama for who he is ... the wolf in sheep's clothing will be revealed in the Presidential campaign.  Republicans will not stand by and watch the American dream of their forefathers be flushed down the toilet.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Janet

++++++++++++

Obama’s Remarks on Wright
Published: April 29, 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/29/us/politics/29text-obama.html?pagewanted=all

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.