March 28, 2024, 05:25:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am the mother of a rape victim on Dana's Show tonight  (Read 15345 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« on: April 29, 2008, 12:56:24 AM »

I was on the Dana Pretzer show tonite around 8:25 pm Central time. I talk about my daughters rape case. You can listen to it at http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/04/27....d-paul-macklin/

If anyone would like to learn more you can visit the blog I’ve set up. All medical records, police reports, case documents are there. You can see how beautiful she and my grandchildren are. http://my.opera.com/cherry6905/blog/

Thank you for all your support!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »

My Daughter - Regan's Story

2 YRS ago I was handcuffed and brutally raped and beaten.

My then husband tried to cover up his crime by calling the police before me. He told them we were having rough sex. (You can read his confession it's posted in the photos of this blog.) I was handcuffed with my hands behind my back. My wrists felt like they were going to break when he lay on top of me. I screamed for him to STOP! (He admits it in the police report.)

We lived in the country. He had thought ahead and sent our children to his sister's house so they wouldn't hear my screams. He hit me repeatedly in the face. He became increasingly excited as he hit me. He planned my rape. He had lubricant all ready. I didn't know what it was he was pouring on me. (You can read all of this in the police report under photos.)

Why did he do this? I get asked this a lot. The answer is I don't understand him. He is a controlling and unfeeling man. Yes he was terribly abused as a child. He'll tell everyone, no one was as battered as he was. He made it sound like a warning. Careful he could hurt me worse than he did and I should be grateful he didn't hurt me as bad as he was.

Was he like this or did it happen all of the sudden? His abuse started the day I met him. Was he abusive to animals? YES. My stepfather saw him sucker punch the dog. The dog flew across the yard after a punch to the jaw. Why? John was exercising his right to abuse all things living. He would often show his true self. I don't think he could help it.

He always tried to cover up his crimes. He'd slash my tires, and replace them the next day. He'd break into the house through a screen and replace it with another before the police would get there. He'd push me through a glass shower door and replace it immediately. He always tried to cover up his battering. He wasn't just a batterer; he was also a neglectful parent. He would take the children as infants and ride them around town on his motorcycle. He called them names and whipped them with video cables. He drove too fast. He enjoyed scaring the kids and me.

Why did I choose to stay? It didn't feel like I had a choice. I was battered and abused. I was told I was nothing, no good. I was a slave a prisoner. He manipulated and battered my children and me for 8 yrs. and it escalated over time. I am my children's only hope for a normal life and I needed to get out.

Women out there who have gone through or are going through what I did. You can leave! You can have a normal life! Do it for your children! Make a plan and carry it out.

I won't lie; it's been hard, but not as hard as it was to stay. We all have to fight for freedom sometimes. It feels good to be free of his daily battering and brain washing. My life and my children's lives are much better.

The other remark I get is "I hope it's over soon." I don't think it'll be over until he dies or he finds another victim.

Do I think he'll change? NO. He's a psychopath. He can't change. It's the same as being colorblind. He has no feeling for others. I don't understand why. I just know that's who he is. I don't want to be anywhere near him.

I thank God for being in control and putting him behind bars. When I doubt that God is in control, I begin to see myself as the victim. St Paul tells us to see ourselves as conquerors (Roman's 8:37) not victims. God expects me to get out of the way of danger. I am God's child and I am to be treated with respect. We are to be God's agents for change—to change the world with our lives as examples.

Advocate/author Susan Murphy-Milano http://www.murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/ she has 2 very good books and another on the way. She gives you the tools to leave. She's helped me greatly. She helps you safely. She knows the system and will navigate you through it. She's one of God's agents for change.

For all facts in the case go to: http://www.my.opera.com/cherry6905/blog

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.