April 24, 2024, 03:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289489 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2008, 01:55:33 PM »

Briany

If the Kalpoes have nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway then are they just plain stupid?  They must be real idiots to have cooperated with the Sloots for so long.  I don't know anyone that would have allowed themselves to be intimidated or coerced as the Kalpoes have been.  The Kalpoes have had their chances over and over to clear themselves of any wrongdoing...the only time they have ever been released of anything was when Joran last confessed he allowed Natalee to die on the beach in his presence. 

And as for Shango and Simian....maybe you should read that forum a little more...you would like them...they never....ever implicate the Kalpoes or Joran in anything.  If you know so much about Shango and Simian maybe you could tell us who they really are and while you are at it please enlighten us as to who Alcazar and Gordon are also...not to mention all those other nicknames of people that think it's anyone but Joran...and Paulus....and the Kalpoes...better yet...why would Freddy need to tell the truth?  Why hasn't he cleared the Kalpoes of any wrong doing?  It seems pretty obvious that Deepak and Satish feel he could. 

The Kalpoes could easily clear their name if they would comply with the law and produce the documents needed in the Dr. Phil case...I wonder why they have yet to do that?  The mere fact that Deepak knew what was going to happen and yet allowed Joran to be in charge and Natalee remain in the car tells me he is not innocent in all this.  Deepak was the oldest in the car and he was the driver... he was responsible for taking care of his guest...but then again that would be an old fashioned attitude that might include some morals also.  Don't think I have seen that very often in those young punks on Aruba. 

Prove to me that the Kalpoes are not implicit in Natalee's disappearance and I will issue you an apology.

@Lala'smom,

You do not have to apologize to me. It is not to be prooven by us that the Kalpoe's are innocent or guilty.
I think the story about Steven, done by Satish in one of his statements, combined with some other stories of the Kalpoe's, combined with the tape in the car, tell a lot.

I try to read the official statements and do not believe what "people suggest".
It's the statements, they can tell a lot. Not Shango and Simian. If they really cared, they would have gone to the police or told the truth on the Internet a long time ago. They did not.

I suspect Shango and Simian of being part of the smokescreens.

http://hollowaycase.com/

The statement are in the: Police File and Civil Case Documents.
They can tell more than anonymous people or people who are "important" on TV.

Whether and how far the Deepak brothers are (with or without their knowlegde) involved, we do not know.

Joran told in the tape that the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this and that they are very stupid. In the Jensen show Joran is suggesting Deepak did it.

I think Joran tells the truth in the part in the Joran tape, were he says the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this.
When I read the statements of the Kalpoe brothers, I think they speak the truth most of the time.
Joran ordered them to lie about the dropping at the Holiday Inn. Joran ordered them to tell he was doing this and that with the girl.

Joran did this with a reason.

I think that is one big fat lie that Joran is saying the Kalpoes had nothing to do with this.  Joran is trying to exonerate the Kalpoes for his own reasons.

Gerald Dompig said he thinks all three are guilty as hell and he was the chief of police.  They are all equally involved.  At the very least the Kalpoes are guilty of kidnapping.

Briany why do you think Deepak said we all did on the Skeeters tape regarding having sex with Natalee.  Or do you feel he didn't say that.

Is it Deepak on the Skeeters tape? Or is it someone sent by Simian?

The message of Steve that he told Deepak he seen them taking Natalee from the C&C and dropping her off at the Holiday Inn, seems to belong to the part of giving The Kalpoe's the feeling they were trapped into this. Mr. and Mrs. v.d.Sloot also told them they were into trouble.

But: the message of Steve was not right because they did not drop Natalee of at the Holiday Inn.

Was Steve trying to manipulate the Kalpoe brothers by himself or was he sent by Shango?

If I can make a suggestion, think about it and read the statements in the Natalee Case. Skip the sources if they come from the book Joran v.d. Sloot.

It becomes a total different story.

But I can be wrong, of course, it just that I think, well......

Were and when did Domping tell this, does anybody has a link?

I will have to look for this link.  Dompig either said it on Rita Crosby or another show.

Hopefully Tamikosmom sees this and provides the link because she is a great resource for providing quotes and links.

It is Deepak on the Skeeters tape.  Are you trying to say it wasn't Deepak and Jaime Skeeters interviewed the wrong person.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »

If you read the tape taken in the policecar, and while reading the tape keeping in mind that Joran knew it was taped and the Kalpoe's did not, it is a complete different conversation.

www.hollowaycase.com/

We do not know the Kalpoe brothers are innocent but it would not surprise me if the Kalpoe brothers are very much needed to keep up the smokescreen to cover other people.

Joran told in his book about the problems between white and black.  I could not find any other sourse for the slave and Hitlerstories than Joran and his book.

Why is someone playing Shango and Simian? Ever thought about that?

Could you explain to me why you seem to want to distance the Kalpoes from all this?  Is it because you actually feel they are not involved?  Several people have claimed they were not involved other than guilty by association.  Just wondering.

And not to Shango and Simian...don't we all "play" when we use nicknames?  None of us are who we seem, I am sure.  That is the beauty of the internet...in fact, you could be talking to Shango right now. 

I do not have any intention of distancing the Kalpoes. But if they have nothing to do with this, they have nothing to do with this.
There are some people for who it is very important that the Kalpoe STAY suspected, probably with a very good reason.
Joran was telling the story there was blood in de car of the Kalpoe's.

It appeared not to be true.

This is weird:

Satish 11-06-2005

Two weeks ago my brother came home from work in the afternoon it was approximately 16.00 hours. My brother came to my room. He told me that during the day, while he was working, a boy had come up to him named Steve and that he had told him that he had seen us dropping off the girl at the Holiday Inn. My brother had told me that Steve could tell in detail how he had seen us leave Carlos & Charlies and had seen us later at the Holiday Inn. Steve supposedly also saw how the girl had fallen down and how our long friend had helped the girl get back to her feet. My brother had told me that this guy Steve had given him his phone-number, just in case he had to go to the police and give a statement as a witness. According to my brother this guy Steve told him that he was supposed to go to work that day, but that he didn't go to work. My brother had told me that he had seen Steve before, but that he hadn't known his name. I asked my brother how that was possible because we didn't drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn.

To your question as to what I think the story of this Steve is all about, I can state the following. My brother and me both thought it was strange. I cannot give any explanation for it.

To your question whether I believe what Joran had told us, I can state the following. I do not believe everything that Joran had told us. I think that Joran did not tell the truth to us.

Besides Steve both parents of Joran were telling the Kalpoe's they were in trouble.

That's weird too.

the kalpoes, as well as jvds, had been warned by paulus that they might be spied on,  recordings of conversations and all that stuff.  deepak admits that all the computer and email messages and their stories were all made up to throw off the investigation.  all this was decided before ayone else in the world knew natalee was missing.  i can't see the kalpoe's being such staunch friends of jvds' that they would lie and protect him all this time for no good reason.
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2008, 02:04:59 PM »

Briany I suggest you view the attached video which was done by our one and only Klaasend.

It provides quotes from Gerald Dompig himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/03/gerald-dompig-in-his-own-words/
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »

Briany

If the Kalpoes have nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway then are they just plain stupid?  They must be real idiots to have cooperated with the Sloots for so long.  I don't know anyone that would have allowed themselves to be intimidated or coerced as the Kalpoes have been.  The Kalpoes have had their chances over and over to clear themselves of any wrongdoing...the only time they have ever been released of anything was when Joran last confessed he allowed Natalee to die on the beach in his presence. 

And as for Shango and Simian....maybe you should read that forum a little more...you would like them...they never....ever implicate the Kalpoes or Joran in anything.  If you know so much about Shango and Simian maybe you could tell us who they really are and while you are at it please enlighten us as to who Alcazar and Gordon are also...not to mention all those other nicknames of people that think it's anyone but Joran...and Paulus....and the Kalpoes...better yet...why would Freddy need to tell the truth?  Why hasn't he cleared the Kalpoes of any wrong doing?  It seems pretty obvious that Deepak and Satish feel he could. 

The Kalpoes could easily clear their name if they would comply with the law and produce the documents needed in the Dr. Phil case...I wonder why they have yet to do that?  The mere fact that Deepak knew what was going to happen and yet allowed Joran to be in charge and Natalee remain in the car tells me he is not innocent in all this.  Deepak was the oldest in the car and he was the driver... he was responsible for taking care of his guest...but then again that would be an old fashioned attitude that might include some morals also.  Don't think I have seen that very often in those young punks on Aruba. 

Prove to me that the Kalpoes are not implicit in Natalee's disappearance and I will issue you an apology.

@Lala'smom,

You do not have to apologize to me. It is not to be prooven by us that the Kalpoe's are innocent or guilty.
I think the story about Steven, done by Satish in one of his statements, combined with some other stories of the Kalpoe's, combined with the tape in the car, tell a lot.

It's the statements, they can tell a lot. Not Shango and Simian. If they really cared, they would have gone to the police or told the truth on the Internet a long time ago. They did not.

Whether and how far the Deepak brothers are (with or without their knowlegde) involved, we do not know.

Joran told in the tape that the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this and that they are very stupid. In the Jensen show Joran is suggesting Deepak did it.

I think Joran tells the truth in the part in the Joran tape, were he says the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this.
When I read the statements of the Kalpoe brothers, I think they speak the truth most of the time.
Joran ordered them to lie about the dropping at the Holiday Inn. Joran ordered them to tell he was doing this and that with the girl.

I think that is one big fat lie that Joran is saying the Kalpoes had nothing to do with this.  Joran is trying to exonerate the Kalpoes for his own reasons.

Gerald Dompig said he thinks all three are guilty as hell and he was the chief of police.  They are all equally involved.  At the very least the Kalpoes are guilty of kidnapping.

Briany why do you think Deepak said we all did on the Skeeters tape regarding having sex with Natalee.  Or do you feel he didn't say that.

Is it Deepak on the Skeeters tape? Or is it someone sent by Simian?

The message of Steve that he told Deepak he seen them taking Natalee from the C&C and dropping her off at the Holiday Inn, seems to belong to the part of giving The Kalpoe's the feeling they were trapped into this. Mr. and Mrs. v.d.Sloot also told them they were into trouble.

But: the message of Steve was not right because they did not drop Natalee of at the Holiday Inn.

Was Steve trying to manipulate the Kalpoe brothers by himself or was he sent by Shango?

If I can make a suggestion, think about it and read the statements in the Natalee Case. Skip the sources if they come from the book Joran v.d. Sloot.

It becomes a total different story.

But I can be wrong, of course, it just that I think, well......

Were and when did Domping tell this, does anybody has a link?

I will have to look for this link.  Dompig either said it on Rita Crosby or another show.

Hopefully Tamikosmom sees this and provides the link because she is a great resource for providing quotes and links.

It is Deepak on the Skeeters tape.  Are you trying to say it wasn't Deepak and Jaime Skeeters interviewed the wrong person.

I do not try to say it is not Deepak. I do not know. I do not recognize him.
If you can give a direct link to the Skeeters tape so we can all see Deepak on the Skeeters tape.

Is that such a strange question? Someone gave a link but I only saw half a face. So if there is a proper version I missed, maybe someone knows exactly were we can find the tape so we can have a look.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »

If you read the tape taken in the policecar, and while reading the tape keeping in mind that Joran knew it was taped and the Kalpoe's did not, it is a complete different conversation.

www.hollowaycase.com/

We do not know the Kalpoe brothers are innocent but it would not surprise me if the Kalpoe brothers are very much needed to keep up the smokescreen to cover other people.

Joran told in his book about the problems between white and black.  I could not find any other sourse for the slave and Hitlerstories than Joran and his book.

Why is someone playing Shango and Simian? Ever thought about that?

Could you explain to me why you seem to want to distance the Kalpoes from all this?  Is it because you actually feel they are not involved?  Several people have claimed they were not involved other than guilty by association.  Just wondering.

And not to Shango and Simian...don't we all "play" when we use nicknames?  None of us are who we seem, I am sure.  That is the beauty of the internet...in fact, you could be talking to Shango right now. 

It obviously does not suit some people when it would appear that the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with the "rape" of Natalee.
How does it appear(to you,in your opinion)that the kalpoes had nothing to do with the(your word)rape of Natalee?
I think we are talking about a LOT more than rape with this case.

@Karmaroundup,

Your tone is very agressive. I do not understand why. I find this suspicious.

I only mentioned that I was not sure if the Kalpoe brothers are not involved, I try to explane why and it upsets people.

Weird.
I'm not aware of my tone being very aggressive(although I know I am a smart ass and cynical)but if I came thru that way to you Briany,I do apologize.I did not mean it that way.
It seems to me that you do believe that the kalpoe's were not directly involved in what happened to Natalee on aruba.Maybe you feel the kalpoe's aren't as guilty as joran and paulus and I would like your opinion as to why you feel this way(if you feel this way).I'm not upset and I hope I didn't upset you.We are just discussing all possibilities here in this opinion forum.I do think and feel though that if the kalpoes are completely innocent as far as what happened to Natalee on aruba......why have they not turned over all the case documents to doc Phil's atty's in thier lawsuit?Why even start the lawsuit if you aren't going to comply to the rules?Was the lawsuit started to distract from the case?We have had so many distractions in this case.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2008, 02:12:05 PM »

Briany

@Lala'smom,

IMO the kalpoe's wouldn't have went along with all of this joran ordering if they didn't have something to be guilty about themselves.

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »

Briany, I think you need to take into consideration that the investigation proved that the Kalpoes tampered with the clocks on their (Deepak's) computer. Whatever time is stamped on any of the records coming from that computer are suspect. Also, the Sloot computer is suspect. That computer was deliberately infected with a virus. Check the records - it's all there.

Also, I *believe* there was a phone call from Joran to Deepak or vice versa that was 8 minutes and Karin Jansen said that was the longest call those two ever had. Ever.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

Briany, one more point. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT IS DEEPAK ON THE SKEETERS TAPE. There was a video that shows it's him. And he admits it's him. I don't see where that ? came from.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2008, 02:23:47 PM »

If you can give a direct link to the Skeeters tape so we can all see Deepak on the Skeeters tape.

Is that such a strange question? Someone gave a link but I only saw half a face. So if there is a proper version I missed, maybe someone knows exactly were we can find the tape so we can have a look.

Jaime Skeeters would not play a game and interview the wrong man.

If it was not Deepak he would be jumping for joy.  In fact if it were not Deepak he would hand deliver all the documents to Dr. Phil himself and then say thank you Dr. Phil you are going to make me a rich man.  But he has not done that yet and the reason being is because he is guilty.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8Dcxdc97A&feature=related

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2008, 02:33:15 PM »

If you are going to take words(from what happened to Natalee on aruba)then also add:murder,kidnapping,coverup and injustice.
These statements above are made by deepak and satish right?Didn't deepak also say in a statement that the night after Natalee disappeared,joran called him on the phone and they met at the casino then went to joran's house?
Wasn't there also 2 guys who saw deepak's car at the van der sloots house BEFORE Beth arrived there that same night?
So was deepak with joran or not(the night after Natalee's disappearance)?
And like Rob stated above,IF the kalpoe's had/have nothing to hide,IF they were not directly involved in the kidnapping,murder and rape of Natalee....why have they not turned over all documents requested in their case against doc Phil?

I do not know about "not handing over documents to Dr. Phil".

I hope you do not mind telling us were we can find it, so we can read it ourselves.

I think you mean this statement. I gives a lot of answers on your questions.

PROCES-VERBAAL

Statement Suspect D.S. KALPOE

We, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively sergeant first class and sergeant with the Korps Politie Aruba and both detached to the section Often occurring crimes District 11, declare the following.

On June 13th 2005 at about 10:20 hours, we, the reporting officers, interviewed the suspect D.S. KALPOE, for further information.. Before the interview/interrogation started the suspect D.S. KALPOE was informed that he was not obliged to answer the questions. and that his statement would be recorded on videotape.

The statement he made in Dutch was transcribed and went as follows. "To your question as to what I did on Monday June 30th 2005, I will say the following.

On that Monday in question, I woke up around 13.30 hours. When I came out of my room, I saw that Satish had also come out of his room. Our mother came up to us, and was angry, and talked to us about the fact that we went out and that Satish hadn't gone to school. I walked through the living room and turned on the television. My brother joined me there and we watched the television. At some point I got up and went to my mother and asked her if Satish's school had indeed called about him. After this I went back to my room and switched on the computer.

I immediately went on "msn" and started chatting with my boss and my co-worker. It is a habit of mine that I switch on my computer and go to “msn” when I get home. After that I left my room and bathed. After this I ate. At about 15.30 hours, my brother drove me to work with my car because I do not want to park my car in the parking lot. After that I started working.
At about 18.00 hours, I called Joran on his mobile phone. I had called him with the telephone from where I work. The phone number there is 588xxxx. I asked Joran, how he was doing and if he had gone to school.

I forgot what he told me, but I asked him subsequently what he was doing now. Joran told me that he at that moment in time was in the casino of the Wyndham and that he was there together with our friend Guido. I do not know Guido's last name. I do know that he works at the Excelsior Casino as a dealer, I told Joran that I would call later and after that I hung up the phone. Then I continued working.

At about 23:00 hours, I called Joran again on his mobile phone using the telephone of my workplace. I asked him again how he was doing and what he was doing. Joran told me that he was in the Raddison casino together with Guido. I told him that I would be coming to where he was. Joran asked me, are you going to come? I said to him, yes, I am going to come. After this I hung up the phone.

I have to remark that there was a chance that I called my brother on his mobile phone with the telephone from my workplace. Sometimes I do that and sometimes I don't. I do not know if I did it that day.

At about 23:05 hours, my brother came and picked me up with my car. We then drove home. My brother was driving the car. We took the main road to our house. On the way home, I told Satish that Joran was at the casino and that i was going to meet him there. My brother wanted to come too. I told him he wasn't allowed to come, I also told him that he hadn't gone to school and that I didn't want any trouble with my mother.

Between 23:25 hours and 23:35 hours, we arrived home. Satish got out of the car and I got behind the steering wheel. After that I drove through town to the Raddison Casino.

At about 00:00 hours, I had arrived at the Raddison Hotet. I parked my car in the parking lot and walked to the casino. When I got inside, I saw that Joran was in the poker room and that he was playing at a table. I saw that Guido was seated at another poker table also playing poker, I had seen another friend Andre who was also in the poker room. I do not know the surname of Andre. Andre was not playing poker. At some moment in time Andre had come over to where I was and had greeted me. Andre asked me to come inside. I did go inside. I did not play, but did look at the cards of Joran and Guido.

At some given moment in time a tourist who was sitting at Joran's table got angry. The tourist thought that we were looking at the cards of other players and signaling Joran when he should play or not. It lead to a disagreement between Joran and the tourist. The manager of the Radisson Casino came over and everything calmed down. I drank about four "whisky coke" in the Radisson Casino. I know that Joran drank more because the waiters were constantly bringing him drinks .I am not sure .what he was drinking. His drinks were of a yellow colour. I think it was “whisky soda" or 'Whisky water".

At about 02:15 hours, we, that is Andre and me, said to Joran that we weren't having fun anymore, and that he should cash in his chips so that we could leave. Joran was in agreement and went to cash in his chips. After this Joran exited the poker room and went to the bathroom. When he was done the four of us went into the casino and stood there. We had been talking about the tourist that had been looking for trouble. Because all of the blackjack tables in the casino were full, Joran and I decided to go to the Wyndham Casino. Guido had said that he was going home and that he would drop off Andre at his place. Joran and me walked to my car that was parked on the parking lot. We got into the car and we drove to the Wyndham Hotel.

When I was parking my car in the parking lot, Joran's phone went off. Joran had said Paul, so I knew that it was Joran's father. Joran answered the phone and signalled me to turn the volume of the music down. That is what I did. I had also put my car into park. Joran talked a short while with his father. I only heard him say: yes, OK, that's allright. After this Joran closed the phone.

Joran turned to me and said that the police were at his house and that it had been his dad on the phone just now. Joran said that it was about a girl that we went out with last night. Joran looked at me and said: “Shit, that is the same girl we went out with last night”. Then he said at the same time: “What is up up/wrong with this f***ing bitch”.

After that Joran said to me: “Hey, look. If the police asks about it then we will just say we went away with the girl from Carlos & Charlies, that we did a bit of a road-trip, that he kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car, that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, that she had fallen down, that he had helped her up and that she walked off”. I said to Joran that it was OK, it was fine. Joran than said to me, let's go home. We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

At approximately 02:40, we arrived at his house, but no-one was there. Joran phoned his father. The father had left with the police to meet with us at the Wyndham. Joran's father told him to stay at the house and that he was going to come back to the house now. I had turned up the volume of the music in my car to loud. At some point the woman that lives next door to Joran came out and called Joran over to her. The neighbor told Joran to turn the volume of the music down, she had a baby in the house and the music was too loud. Joran came over to me and told me to turn the volume down. Then borrowed Joran's phone and called Satish. I told Satish what Joran had told me. The conversation lasted about 3 to 4 minutes. After about 10 minutes Joran phoned Satish. Joran verified with Satish if he remembered the story correctly. Joran talked to Satish about 3 minutes.

Yikes,I messed that post up,sorry.Thanks for the transcript Briany but this is not the one I was looking for.

Karma Is Coming

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »

Briany, I think you need to take into consideration that the investigation proved that the Kalpoes tampered with the clocks on their (Deepak's) computer. Whatever time is stamped on any of the records coming from that computer are suspect. Also, the Sloot computer is suspect. That computer was deliberately infected with a virus. Check the records - it's all there.

Also, I *believe* there was a phone call from Joran to Deepak or vice versa that was 8 minutes and Karin Jansen said that was the longest call those two ever had. Ever.

Why would Joran call Deepak?

Because he was on the beach and could not walk home because he forgotten his shoes?
Was that the reason to call Deepak?
Was Deepak at home then, when Joran called? How come?
He was there when in happened so was Deepak at two places at the same time?

Or was Joran calling because it was necessary that it looked like Joran was not on the real place "it happened"?

To change the crimescene into the beach?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »

In the statement he tells exactly the same as Beth Holloway told.

He could not know Beth was going to tell the same story.

I'm confused and don't understand what you mean.

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »

Briany, one more point. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT IS DEEPAK ON THE SKEETERS TAPE. There was a video that shows it's him. And he admits it's him. I don't see where that ? came from.

I agree Rob.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »

Briany, absolutely NO ONE disputes the Skeeter tape is that of Deepak. Not Deepak himself, nor his staunchest supporters. Deepak claims the tape is "altered" -- but he does admit he in deed gave the interview to Skeeters. No offense intended, but when did you start following this case? You don't seem to be aware of many things that are undisputed facts.

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2008, 02:49:37 PM »

@Karmaroundup,

I thougt you asked this:

If you are going to take words(from what happened to Natalee on aruba)then also add:murder,kidnapping,coverup and injustice.
These statements above are made by deepak and satish right?Didn't deepak also say in a statement that the night after Natalee disappeared,joran called him on the phone and they met at the casino then went to joran's house?
Wasn't there also 2 guys who saw deepak's car at the van der sloots house BEFORE Beth arrived there that same night?

We then drove from the Wyndham Hotel to Joran's house.

At approximately 02:40, we arrived at his house, but no-one was there. Joran phoned his father. The father had left with the police to meet with us at the Wyndham. Joran's father told him to stay at the house and that he was going to come back to the house now. I had turned up the volume of the music in my car to loud. At some point the woman that lives next door to Joran came out and called Joran over to her. The neighbor told Joran to turn the volume of the music down, she had a baby in the house and the music was too loud. Joran came over to me and told me to turn the volume down. Then borrowed Joran's phone and called Satish. I told Satish what Joran had told me. The conversation lasted about 3 to 4 minutes. After about 10 minutes Joran phoned Satish. Joran verified with Satish if he remembered the story correctly. Joran talked to Satish about 3 minutes.

Kalpoe told this story long before Beth told this.
So that part looks to be true.

But listen, I am getting tired of this. I stop for a while. Just think about it. I dont want to argue about it.
I only try to say there is a change that the brothers are innocent, that's all.
You'll go on with your search, I'll read for a while.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

Briany, absolutely NO ONE disputes the Skeeter tape is that of Deepak. Not Deepak himself, nor his staunchest supporters. Deepak claims the tape is "altered" -- but he does admit he in deed gave the interview to Skeeters. No offense intended, but when did you start following this case? You don't seem to be aware of many things that are undisputed facts.

That's what I'm thinking / asking. I don't mind talking about older aspects of the case if it pertains to new issues, such as, the civil suit preceding, but dredging up things that have been settled for ages, well, I'm not very interested.

I agree Rob.

There would be no civil suit if Deepak was allegedly defamed.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »

@Karmaroundup,

I thougt you asked this:

But listen, I am getting tired of this. I stop for a while. Just think about it. I dont want to argue about it.

The chance of the brothers being innocent is when hell freezes over.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2008, 03:01:07 PM »

@Karmaroundup,

I thougt you asked this:

These statements above are made by deepak and satish right?Didn't deepak also say in a statement that the night after Natalee disappeared,joran called him on the phone and they met at the casino then went to joran's house?Wasn't there also 2 guys who saw deepak's car at the van der sloots house BEFORE Beth arrived there that same night?

Briany,all we are doing is discussing the case but if you want to stop that's cool.I'm not used to anyone responding to me anyway Smile
Thanks again for the statement above,that was only one statement by deepak.I can't find the one I was pertaining to(with deepak stating that joran called him and said the American's were at his home and could deepak pick him up)because I had problems with my old puter and can't get into my files saved on it.I may be remembering this statement all wrong too.
Have a good day.

Karma Is Coming

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »

And like Rob stated above,IF the kalpoe's had/have nothing to hide,IF they were not directly involved in the kidnapping,murder and rape of Natalee....why have they not turned over all documents requested in their case against doc Phil?
zip

I think you mean this statement. I gives a lot of answers on your questions.

PROCES-VERBAAL

Statement Suspect D.S. KALPOE

We, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively sergeant first class and sergeant with the Korps Politie Aruba and both detached to the section Often occurring crimes District 11, declare the following.

On June 13th 2005 at about 10:20 hours, we, the reporting officers, interviewed the suspect D.S. KALPOE, for further information.. Before the interview/interrogation started the suspect D.S. KALPOE was informed that he was not obliged to answer the questions. and that his statement would be recorded on videotape.

Yikes,I messed that post up,sorry.Thanks for the transcript Briany but this is not the one I was looking for.

Its here as far as I can read.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »

Jaime Skeeters would not play a game and interview the wrong man.

If it was not Deepak he would be jumping for joy.  In fact if it were not Deepak he would hand deliver all the documents to Dr. Phil himself and then say thank you Dr. Phil you are going to make me a rich man.  But he has not done that yet and the reason being is because he is guilty.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8Dcxdc97A&feature=related

I thougt Deepak was a Hindostan/Surinam skinny man. Why is his head half on the video?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.