April 20, 2024, 05:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289337 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Klaas ... Duckey misses ya.  The little hug quacks continuously and ... will not touch his special Buckerfield feed.  He is shedding his feathers all over the house.

Get well soon.

Hugs

Janet

+++++++++

PS ... just imagine if I save images ... I would have sent you a beautiful bouquet of long stem red and white mini carnations with feathered ferns throughout wrapped in foil and celaphane (?) with a helium Ducky  balloon attached.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

A person of integrity expects to be believed and when hes not, he lets time prove him right. -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »

Who is this guy and why were they in Thailand? We know there is a Jeroen Rodenburg /Jr Dutch Attorney,who is a avid Joran supporter who started the blog FOB...Is this him? What connection does this guy and his mother from Arizona have in this case?

I believe this pic is a fake... notice the blur at this size around Joran as well as the man behind him then look at everyone else...no blur...Joran loves photoshop... this is clearly not real..

Yes i think that pic is fake
Normaly you have this tele effect with a 200 or 300 mm lens

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

Tactical Air Service (Tas)
411 E Indian School Rd # 1056, Phoenix, AZ 85012-1844, United States  (Map) (Add to Company Profile)

Phone: (602) 481-9981

Also Does Business As:Tas

SIC:Transportation Equipment and Supplies, Except Motor Vehicles

Line of Business:Aircraft Helicopters (Part) Sales

Detailed Tactical Air Service Company Profile
This company profile is for the private company Tactical Air Service, located in Phoenix, AZ. Tas's line of business is aircraft helicopters (part) sales.

Company Profile: Tactical Air Service

Year Started:N/A

State of Incorporation:N/A

URL:N/A

Location Type:Single Location

Stock Symbol:N/A

Stock Exchange:N/A

Also Does Business As:Tas

NAICS:N/A

SIC #Code: View Details

Est. Annual Sales:  View Details

Est. Employees:1

Est. Employees at Location:1

Contact Name:Jeroen Rodenburg

Contact Title:Owner

http://www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/pddnb_company.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=4490&id=03tgzn
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 03:52:28 PM »

http://www.defencetalk.com/news/publ...cle_003356.php

The Minister of Defence, Hon Mark Burton today announced that the RNZAF Skyhawk and Aermacchi fleets have been sold to a private American company, Tactical Air Services, Inc. for around $155 million (US$110 million ) following the signing of a Heads of Agreement between the company and the Royal New Zealand Air Force.

“This is an excellent outcome. The money received from the sale after aircraft regeneration, shipping and other costs associated with the sale will be available to continue the programme of developing a modern, relevant defence force,” Mark Burton said.

“There has been much speculation on the eventual fate of the air combat fleet including misinformed comment about the Skyhawks being scrapped. All parties will therefore be pleased to see this successful outcome.”

The recent successful introduction of the giant European aerospace company Alenia Aeronautica, SpA, a Finmeccanica company, as the company’s “corner stone” shareholder has meant Tactical Air Services is now able to complete the acquisition of the New Zealand air combat force aircraft. Finmeccanica is also the parent of Aermacchi SpA, the manufacturer of the RNZAF Aermacchi aircraft.

The sale is conditional upon the formal agreement of the US State Department permitting the importation of the aircraft into the United States as well as the required End User Certificates from New Zealand and Italy. These matters have already been extensively discussed with the respective foreign government departments and no problems were anticipated in finalising the arrangements.

Regeneration work on returning the Skyhawks to operational status will be undertaken by Safe Air Limited in Blenheim. The Aermacchi fleet is already fully operational. Both fleets will be progressively shipped to the US over the next few months.

“Given the considerable interest in advancing this matter from other political parties I am sure that they will welcome this announcement.

"I am particularly pleased that the regeneration work required to bring the Skyhawks back to operational status is going to a New Zealand company, Blenheim's Safe Air. This recognises the high level of New Zealand expertise in aircraft engineering."

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »

Here's a working link for my last post....

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4142
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »

Here's a working link for my last post....

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4142

Thnak You Pita!....very interesting....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »

Very interesting indeed Pita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this guy doing running a hate site against Natalee and her Family? Why is he even involved?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »

way small.....this was his avy
I forgot how small it was, lol.

Did you see the pics Glenda posted of him?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg376863;topicseen#msg376863

Thanks! JR looks nothing at all like the person in the recent 'Thai' photos.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »

I also agree they could easily be 'shopped'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »

Google translation from Dutch:

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban public prosecutor takes to solve the Holloway case also the information from experienced mediums taken seriously.
Novum News

So far, already more than ten reported psychics who said knowing how or where the American Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

"One of them certainly knew that the girl is still alive and lives in Venezuela," said Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos. "Another thought that it remains on the east side of the island lies buried.

We attract all information about the case after, even if it goes to tips from people who present themselves as a medium. "

Netherlands

The use of paragnosten with police and justice Mos is not strange. "In the Netherlands there is also used waarzeggers. Well, I understand that there is never really a case is resolved."

The OM has no intention of the investigation into the Holloway case to a conclusion now suspect Joran van der Sloot "the cat has tied the bell."

http://www.nu.nl/news/1550841/20/Paragnosten_komen_af_op_zaak-Holloway.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 07:28:47 PM »

Why don't the idiots just ask the Paul Van Der SLoot's corrupt friends/officials like the ALE,Judges and Prosecutors from June/July. They most certainly covered up Natalee's Murder and all the evidence and they hold all the answers,but yet they are never questioned even when caught in blatant lies. Since Van Der Straten was a Dutch cop being payed by the Dutch Govt that shouldn't be a problem,but they will probably tell us they cant because it happened in Aruba. The Aruban's will tell us they can't because he was working for the Dutch  Everyone knows it's a obvious ridiculous cover up,but here they are acting so desperate that they will listen to psychics and take whatever they tell them seriously. This is a sick joke.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 07:36:52 PM by Observer » Logged

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »

RWV gets interesting again.  Posts by plhtx:

Does anyone read or belong to Bring Natalee Home? Lexy you do. Did you see the interview between Michael Dompig and Julie Banderas on April 22, 2006 posted? There was not link to it, but has some interesting things in it. Michael claims he is not friends with Joran. Wasn't he listed as a character witness in that 1st lawsuit Beth filed agains Joran? I used to have a list of them, but can not locate it. Then Michael also says he does not know the Kalpoes. Guess they are new found friends with the pictures floating around of them on RU. I guess I'm not able to to copy and paste from that site. If I could, I would bring it over. Also, Robin says she was with Dave when he spoke to Michael at the HI and Michael claims that Paulus took Koen's boat out.

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:55 PM

Just figured it out how to bring it over here

April 22, 2006
NOT VERBATIM NOT COMPLETE

Julie Banderas and Michael Dompig

Julie:
You've never heard this before, in this exclusive report I sat down with Michael Dompig and he dishes the dirt on the current suspect.

Michael:
He's a typical kid, only thing is he's childish. He's 19 he's hyperactive, he's not really, he doesn't behave himself in public, jumping around, jumping into conversations and he lies a lot about who he is. He tells ppl he's something he's not. He was working Visibility Team, he'd say "I'm a cop, my dad is the boss", which is not true

Julie
There are lots of pics of him and girls, one with a girl in a bikini, he's quite a lady's man

M:
He tries to be, obviously he's a show off, but he's not that successful

Julie
How does he get girls?

M:
I went out with him two times, he buys lots of drinks for the girl, when they are drunk that's the way he gets them.

J:
How does he get the drinks?

M:
Buys them, he's got money

J:
what do you think about J2K's, they've lied about a lot of things

M:
I can't say anything, I don't know about everybody, but they're all lying
I've met Joran, I can't say we're friends, but I know him

I don't know the Kalpoes that well

Julie
Let's compare Joran and Geoffrey, compare them. Who do you think you'd look at as having something in them who could ....

M:
Geoffrey, I know him. I don't know Joran...I can't suspect him. I know the way he is, he would make the girls drunk to get that far and you know when the person, you're in that situation things get out of hand

J:
Girls ever complain about that

M:
No, not to me

J:
What about drugs...

M:
No, not that I know, never seen him use drugs either.

J:
What do you think they're going to think of you coming forward and talking to the media

M:
Everybody will criticize but it's not my problem I don't care. It's my family getting hurt, saying were friends, telling stuff about us being related to the Kalpoes which is definitely not true. I want to clear my name, tell you everything on my side, what I know so that everybody out there knows the truth from Michael

J:
What is it like to be the son of Deputy Chief Dompig, who got so much attention

M:
It's terrible, everybody is trying to get information out of me...they also use your name in lot of things, make statements and use my name in it, trying to hurt my father, trying to bring him down. I see my father everyday with his face stressed out and sad

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:56 PM

M:

Why would Michael be listed as a character witness for Joran in the NY lawsuit?

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:58 PM

Robin
Active Admins

Re: Renee Gielen.
Reply #79 Today at 12:39pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 11:45am, glenda wrote:Robin, does Dave remember what Michael said to him in the Lobby of the HI? Michael told me sometime last year that he and Dave still communicate by e-mail.

Glenda, I was there with him. There were a couple of girls in the Holiday Inn lobby close to the elevators. Dave and I first heard them telling a couple of guys that they were scared to go to C&C's. We immediately stopped to see what was going on. The girls went on. We talked to the guys, one of them was Michael Dompig. I have no idea who the other one was. He was young, handsome, had a lot of eyebrow rings in his eyebrow if that helps. Michael told us about prior scraps/fights he and his friends had with Joran. Also, that he "heard" Paulus took a boat out that night, maybe the next. I am sorry, it has been so long, I don't remember. He was very polite. So was the other guy. We saw the other guy the next night at the Holiday Inn sitting with the same girls and different guy. When he was with this guy, and I would recognize the guy if I saw pictures, he was being very discreet with him at the bar. That is what I remember.

As far as Michael being in email contact with Dave, he is not home right now, so I cannot ask him, but I hope they have been in contact.

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 05:02 PM

hmmmmm...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »

RWV gets interesting again.  Posts by plhtx:

Does anyone read or belong to Bring Natalee Home? Lexy you do. Did you see the interview between Michael Dompig and Julie Banderas on April 22, 2006 posted? There was not link to it, but has some interesting things in it. Michael claims he is not friends with Joran. Wasn't he listed as a character witness in that 1st lawsuit Beth filed agains Joran? I used to have a list of them, but can not locate it. Then Michael also says he does not know the Kalpoes. Guess they are new found friends with the pictures floating around of them on RU. I guess I'm not able to to copy and paste from that site. If I could, I would bring it over. Also, Robin says she was with Dave when he spoke to Michael at the HI and Michael claims that Paulus took Koen's boat out.

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:55 PM

Just figured it out how to bring it over here

April 22, 2006
NOT VERBATIM NOT COMPLETE

Julie Banderas and Michael Dompig

Julie:
You've never heard this before, in this exclusive report I sat down with Michael Dompig and he dishes the dirt on the current suspect.

Michael:
He's a typical kid, only thing is he's childish. He's 19 he's hyperactive, he's not really, he doesn't behave himself in public, jumping around, jumping into conversations and he lies a lot about who he is. He tells ppl he's something he's not. He was working Visibility Team, he'd say "I'm a cop, my dad is the boss", which is not true

Julie
There are lots of pics of him and girls, one with a girl in a bikini, he's quite a lady's man

M:
He tries to be, obviously he's a show off, but he's not that successful

Julie
How does he get girls?

M:
I went out with him two times, he buys lots of drinks for the girl, when they are drunk that's the way he gets them.

J:
How does he get the drinks?

M:
Buys them, he's got money

J:
what do you think about J2K's, they've lied about a lot of things

M:

I don't know the Kalpoes that well

Julie
Let's compare Joran and Geoffrey, compare them. Who do you think you'd look at as having something in them who could ....

M:
Geoffrey, I know him. I don't know Joran...I can't suspect him. I know the way he is, he would make the girls drunk to get that far and you know when the person, you're in that situation things get out of hand

J:
Girls ever complain about that

M:
No, not to me

J:
What about drugs...

M:
No, not that I know, never seen him use drugs either.

J:
What do you think they're going to think of you coming forward and talking to the media

M:
Everybody will criticize but it's not my problem I don't care. It's my family getting hurt, saying were friends, telling stuff about us being related to the Kalpoes which is definitely not true. I want to clear my name, tell you everything on my side, what I know so that everybody out there knows the truth from Michael

J:
What is it like to be the son of Deputy Chief Dompig, who got so much attention

M:
It's terrible, everybody is trying to get information out of me...they also use your name in lot of things, make statements and use my name in it, trying to hurt my father, trying to bring him down. I see my father everyday with his face stressed out and sad

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:56 PM

M:

Why would Michael be listed as a character witness for Joran in the NY lawsuit?

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 04:58 PM

Robin
Active Admins

Re: Renee Gielen.
Reply #79 Today at 12:39pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 11:45am, glenda wrote:Robin, does Dave remember what Michael said to him in the Lobby of the HI? Michael told me sometime last year that he and Dave still communicate by e-mail.

Glenda, I was there with him. There were a couple of girls in the Holiday Inn lobby close to the elevators. Dave and I first heard them telling a couple of guys that they were scared to go to C&C's. We immediately stopped to see what was going on. The girls went on. We talked to the guys, one of them was Michael Dompig. I have no idea who the other one was. He was young, handsome, had a lot of eyebrow rings in his eyebrow if that helps. Michael told us about prior scraps/fights he and his friends had with Joran. Also, that he "heard" Paulus took a boat out that night, maybe the next. I am sorry, it has been so long, I don't remember. He was very polite. So was the other guy. We saw the other guy the next night at the Holiday Inn sitting with the same girls and different guy. When he was with this guy, and I would recognize the guy if I saw pictures, he was being very discreet with him at the bar. That is what I remember.

As far as Michael being in email contact with Dave, he is not home right now, so I cannot ask him, but I hope they have been in contact.

Posted by: plhtx | Friday, May 02, 2008 at 05:02 PM

hmmmmm...

sorry...forgot link:
http://www.riehlworldview.com/test_blog/2008/04/137.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

Why don't the idiots just ask the Paul Van Der SLoot's corrupt friends/officials like the ALE,Judges and Prosecutors from June/July. They most certainly covered up Natalee's Murder and all the evidence and they hold all the answers,but yet they are never questioned even when caught in blatant lies. Since Van Der Straten was a Dutch cop being payed by the Dutch Govt that shouldn't be a problem,but they will probably tell us they cant because it happened in Aruba. The Aruban's will tell us they can't because he was working for the Dutch  Everyone knows it's a obvious ridiculous cover up,but here they are acting so desperate that they will listen to psychics and take whatever they tell them seriously. This is a sick joke.

Maybe one of our Dutch posters can see if it translated correctly.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »

You all know that Klaas has not been feeling well for the last few days.  She checked in at the hospital and they are treating her for a bronchial infection.  Hopefully the meds will kick in and she will be feeling a lot better.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

You all know that Klaas has not been feeling well for the last few days.  She checked in at the hospital and they are treating her for a bronchial infection.  Hopefully the meds will kick in and she will be feeling a lot better.

Poor Klaas....get better soon.  Saying prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

Thanks for the update San! She is missed Sad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »

Sorry to hear Klaas is sick. Seriously maybe the dust from the renovation at her house?

Hi BB..I was thinking the same thing..She told me she could barely breath a few days ago Sad

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »

The absence of Aruba is once again noted. Trip Advisor lists the top ten Spring Beach destinations.

+++++++++++
Top 10: Spring Beach Destinations

Officially say goodbye to winter with a trip to one of these glorious beach destinations:
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Maui, Hawaii

Outer Banks, N.C.

Bahamas

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Key West, Fla.

Bermuda

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Santa Monica, Calif.

Turks and Caicos

http://tinyurl.com/5tdt4w

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »

Sorry to hear Klaas is sick. Seriously maybe the dust from the renovation at her house?

Hi BB..I was thinking the same thing..She told me she could barely breath a few days ago Sad

Yes, it is pretty easy to get a pneumonia, maybe that is what she has?from  the dust caused by demolition. A few days of  IV antibiotics should get her back here where she belongs. 

Thanks again San for the edit.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.