April 25, 2024, 06:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289596 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »

OMG....Rob...how the hell are you???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »

Briany ... I am sincere.

Do you have an emotional/ family connection to the Kalpoes?  Do you have a connection to the ALE/ ATA in any way?

This morning and the other day ... I worked very hard using the SM and my desktop search engine to retrieve credible backup to convince you that the Kalpoes had to have been involved in the events which encompassed the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Other Monkeys did likewise.

Your only response was to undermine or ... simply state that you did not believe quotes.  Briany ... that is not a dialogue.

I would love to know what your foundation is where you derive your belief in regards to the Kalpoe's innocence.

However ... the time I spent was not in vain.  I consider it a refresher course ... a reminder that justice for Natalee Holloway was never a consideration from the getgo ... a reminder that I cannot be detracted from that truth.

Janet 

I have never been on the Island. I have a good friend from Suriname and I knew a few years ago someone from Aruba. She told me a lot about the situations there. She married a Dutch man and we lost sight. That's all.

I can discuss in a resonable way with one person, but if everybody falls over me because I think different, it is tyring and not fair.

Rob,

No it is not my problem and if people choose to behave like this, I have better things to do.

Indeed. Goodbye Sherloc Homes.

Iam going to destroy my mail, so I cant come back.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »

OMG....Rob...how the hell are you???

Hi FOM
say cheese 

++++++++++++++++

Briany, I think ******* said it as well as anyone here. If you have a reason for believing the Kalpoes have not committed the crimes they are suspected of, prove it. And we will do what we do, refute what you say.

They weren't accused of the crimes they were by us, they were accused by the ALE and the prosecutors office. We have read it all over the last three years... you're not going to change anyone's mind here.

if you want to have a discussion, well, that's what this is all about... but you seem to be the only one that is getting upset. Trust me, no one here gets upset that you have a point of view. We (most of us anyway) do not agree... and you need to understand that there is nothing you can or could do to change anyone's mind. It's not meant to upset you, but as you indicated, if this "heated" discussion is not good for your health, well, be all means, your health should come first.

And I didn't resort to calling you any names... that's not how I operate.

I wish you the best.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2008, 06:25:37 PM »

Briany ... I am sincere.

Do you have an emotional/ family connection to the Kalpoes?  Do you have a connection to the ALE/ ATA in any way?

This morning and the other day ... I worked very hard using the SM and my desktop search engine to retrieve credible backup to convince you that the Kalpoes had to have been involved in the events which encompassed the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Other Monkeys did likewise.

Your only response was to undermine or ... simply state that you did not believe quotes.  Briany ... that is not a dialogue.

I would love to know what your foundation is where you derive your belief in regards to the Kalpoe's innocence.

However ... the time I spent was not in vain.  I consider it a refresher course ... a reminder that justice for Natalee Holloway was never a consideration from the getgo ... a reminder that I cannot be detracted from that truth.

Janet 

I have never been on the Island. I have a good friend from Suriname and I knew a few years ago someone from Aruba. She told me a lot about the situations there. She married a Dutch man and we lost sight. That's all.

I can discuss in a resonable way with one person, but if everybody falls over me because I think different, it is tyring and not fair.

<snipped>

Briany ... most Monkeys have already come to the conclusion through countless hours of research that a corrupt investigation has been denying Natalee Holloway justice since the getgo and ... there are four main suspect who were involved in the "something bad that happened" and ... the ultimate disappearance ... Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus.

Briany ... if you were to read Dave Holloway's CORRUPTION IN PARADISE and Beth Holloway's LOVING NATALEE as well as the many talk-show transcripts you would learn that this is also the position of Natalee's parents.

When your position implies that the Kalpoes are innocent ... I do not want to debate it.  I have been there; done that and ... have moved on a long time ago.  However ... if you sincerely are open to why I believe that the Kalpoes were participants in the events of the morning when Natallee Holloway went missing ... I will do my very best to share all my research and ... I am positive there is not one Monkey who would not do likewise.

Briany ... take a break and ... come back refreshed.

Janet

++++++++++++++

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »

And I would like to ask Patrick what the hell Mos is working so hard on, that it is all these months, years later that he can't charge Joran and the Kalpoes.  THE EVIDENCE is either in the police reports, and if it is not, then someone got rid of it.  That is the big problem, no one knows what happened to the evidence.  It WAS there, where is it now?  We were told we are not allowed to know the evidence.  We do know some of it, and it should be enough to solve this case.

Mos has been working on nothing.  He is there to try and smooth things out with the media.  He created a whirlwind back in late November early December when he had Beth go to the island for questioning.  This was a setup from the get go and I said it was when I first heard it.

Anything that comes from Mos' mouth you can to say to yourself what is the reason for this.  He is either hiding something or preparing for something that is coming out in the media.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

HMMMMMM.  Did Briany leave?   I feel a song coming on...

san....sending you a hug and shoulder massage....BREATHE...

SPEAKING of BREATHING..... ANY WORD ON KLASS???

I could use that massage FOM.  I have been trying acupunture lately to see if it helps me.

I have not heard any word on Klaas.  I know she is home but that is it.  I hope she is resting and trying to get her strength back.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

HMMMMMM.  Did Briany leave?   I feel a song coming on...

I don't get her at all..I have read her post's the last few months and I am totally confused Sad She seems to think the Van Der Sloots and Rene'e Gielen are the only ones who can be guilty of anything. I enjoyed your post's Briany,but I am confused why you would leave after all your hard work of defending Natalee and trying to find the truth. We can differ on how big this cover up is,but rest assured you are giving Paulus and Anita way too much credit.

Actually, if you were to believe that the Kalpoes are innocent, why not stick around and defend them?  I have done that with other things when I was being brow beaten by the best of them before.  I was hoping we could tango a little in the other forum...seems Briany has some idea as to whom she thinks are Shango and Simian.  It would have been an interesting discussion for sure.

It also pity for the Dutch forum. Other people have to ask questions if they want to know things. Anyway I did in the first place my best to defend Natalee and her mother. I don't want to be attacked the way some people do here. For me its very tyring and the whole case is not my problem. I am a private person, have nothing to do with nobody wanted to make up my own opinion, tell you what i was thinking and ask question but the reactions in this forum are not good for my health.

It's also difficult to do it all in a different lanquage.

By the way: If seen the guy looks like Kalpoe.

If I ever post again, I will do it in Dutch in the Dutch treath but I think I beter find myself something else to concentrate on.

It is not my problem, after all.

Goodbye everybody.

Brainy whether it is in a different language or your own.  The one thing that is the same is rape and murder.  You know the Kalpoes were involved in one and witnessed the other.  Trying to dismiss quotes and concentrating on just the statements alone will not work because there is key information that was given to us all by the media that cannot be ignored.

Saying it is not your problem is a cop out.  You were here for a reason and when we didn't respond the way you wanted us to you decide to leave.

After all is said and done it is not my problem that you can't take the heat.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

KLAAS WILL BE PROUD OF US WE ONLY CHASED ONE POSTER AWAY WHILE SHE WAS GONE.     
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:05:24 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »

I think she might be mad.  Let's not tell her.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »

I won't say a word.  It will only be between me and you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2008, 07:15:54 PM »

What about the guests who were lurking?  Can they be trusted?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

Janet

We might have to kill them.

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

We didn't chase Briany away and we are on the same side as her..I think    I had to do a double take on some of her posts the last few days as it just doesnt seem like the same person I have followed the last few months. I know it's difficult for the Dutch or even American's to grasp this complicated case from whats been reported on TV/Newspapers and not following it since the beginning. Some of the reports in the DUtch media are completely slanderous and criminal as far as I am concerned and all part of a PR campaign against this victim and her family. I don't hold it against the good Dutch people as it was for public consumption and the average citizen doesnt know any better. There isn't a handbook for the known facts and most of the population only see's and hears what has been reported from the misinformation campaign. Yes I know it sounds ridiculous thinking there is a large conspiracy for a cover up but that is exactly what has happened. I will bet my life on that.

I think she made a fair attempt at learning the facts but has a long way to go. I respect that she came here and posted with us but I totally disagree anyone was aggressive or mean to her or does not accept other opinions. What she was saying about Deepak was ridiculous and she has to know that,I am puzzled why she would just leave after people tried to show her important information. I hope she researches the Kalpoes and the early events and joins us once again for Justice for Natalee.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:35:07 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »

Janet

We might have to kill them.

or we might have torture them and show them a picture of Anita in her famous blouse.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

Oh for pete's sake!!  Anyone that ventures in here with a differing point of view has to get a tough skin.  This is a pro Natalee site and the anyone but the Sloots and Kalpoe people should know that by now. 

If anyone can prove the Kalpoes are innocent..then I say go for it...but don't think there won't be others to counter that assumption until proven beyond a shadow of doubt...same goes for Paulus or Joran or Lorenzo or Freddy or Steve. 

I wonder why Briany calls Steve Croes...Steven?  I meant to ask her that before she left.

Have no fear I wrote all our names down in the book..just in case Klaas needs to know.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

*******, nicely said and I apologize to Brainy if I said anything that offended her.

Saying that the Kalpoes are not involved is just a time waster for everyone here. And if we want to have a lesson in semantics in two different languages, well,  OK... but it won't get us anywhere. If it's just for the sake of a discussion, well, ok... but I'm not all that interested in going round and round all over again. I doubt anyone else is interested in that discussion either... but maybe some are and I am wrong - again.

The Kalpoe's own past, dating back to Suriname, doesn't appear all that great and the fact that Satish seems to have "touched a girl" with a car while on Aruba seems to indicate he was driving under the age of 18. What was the outcome there... was the "touched girl" treated and is she ok.. or is she dead? Rumors of a dead maid don't look all that great either on a resume.

In my opinion, it doesn't seem the Van Der Sloots (JORAN and PAULUS) needed Kalpoes to do their dastardly deeds, but they were used like everyone else the Sloots come in to contact with. The Sloots are the predators. The Kalpoes were used just enough to make them complicit. It could have been any of the pimps that owned a car and were willing to "get it on!" .. and it might have.

Saying the Sloots are trying to pin it on the Kalpoes . . . of course, DUH!!! they are and have been trying since the second night. Of course the Sloots are trying to get the Kalpoes convicted. But it can't happen without convicting Joran and Paulus or it would have by now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »

******* ... I disagree.  Something was very wrong.

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »

new column patrick van der eem:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/paragnosten-welkom-bij-hans-mos/

about the earlier Telegraaf-article in which Hans Mos said the case attracts a lot of physics and a torrent of information is coming out since the broadcast.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3919996/_Paragnosten_op_zaak-Holloway__.html

and e-mail patrick received.

peter r. de vries had so far 3 new broadcasts out of 8.
none with updates about natalee yet.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2008, 08:10:37 PM »

******* ... I disagree.  Something was very wrong.

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

Janet you hit the nail on the head and I agree with you.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »

Nanner, nanner, nanner.  I know a secret.  Since I am not here and did not hear anything, I can't tell.  LOL.  Carry on folks.       jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.