April 26, 2024, 03:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289606 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

What is a baby cover up?  As far as I am concerned this entire mess is due to a massive cover up...if I am not mistaken even members of the AHATA agreed with Beth that it was a cover up...that to me does not say "baby" in any way.

The Kalpoes clearly had several opportunities to clear their name...they chose to allow the lie to linger until it came and bit them in the form of Steven.  Then they told the left them at the beach story...that didn't wash because even Dompig said they were never at the beach. To think that was not Deepak in that video with Jamie Skeeters is beyond ridiculous.  Even Deepak admitted it was him...as I said for pete's sake!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2008, 08:20:32 PM »

new column patrick van der eem:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/paragnosten-welkom-bij-hans-mos/

about the earlier Telegraaf-article in which Hans Mos said the case attracts a lot of physics and a torrent of information is coming out since the broadcast.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3919996/_Paragnosten_op_zaak-Holloway__.html

and e-mail patrick received.

peter r. de vries had so far 3 new broadcasts out of 8.
none with updates about natalee yet.
Thanks Caesu!

Google translation of Patrick's new article:
Paragnost welcome to Hans Mos
The website of De Telegraaf reports that the Aruban OM is prepared to listen to psychics to solve the Holloway case. Hoofdofficier Prosecutor Hans Mos says he all tips about the case natrekt, including those of people who present themselves as a medium.

From Peter R. de Vries is known that he does not believe in waarzeggers and mediums. He has in any case the benefit of the doubt on his side, because there never really a case by other psychics and mediums is resolved.

Personally, I think that it can not hurt and I believe there is in any case in clear and new insights that can contribute to solving a case.

For me it is common what to do with the body of Natalee has happened, but in my conversations with Joran I never found out whether he's still something has affected. Joran was always denied.

De Telegraaf reports that the PPS has no intention of the investigation into the Holloway case to a conclusion. Mos: "The broadcast of Peter R. de Vries, there is a flow of information has emerged, and it's up to Van der Sloot himself that he attributed to a crank to the case said. "

Ui the thousands of emails that the editors and gets the dozens I still get shows that there is an unceasing flow of people who are all very sure what happened to Natalee. From people who claim that Natalee under which "Mangrove-like stuff is buried, have been aggravated by shoes that have sucked her down 'to a disabled woman seeking help in the search of the well in the garden of the family in Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

******* ... I disagree.  Something was very wrong.

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

Well said Janet and Rob,I'm actually afraid to go back and read her posts again...lol! I know in my heart and I know from the facts that the De Vries/Patrick tapes were all what you say they are..It's just hard to believe something so sinister could be true and those that haven't followed everything for three years might not know any better. I ask them to look at the other ridiculous attempts like from the two psychics,rene'e and julia. This last attempt with Patrick was more of the same,just sneakier and not as obvious.  It was a lame attempt to free the guilty and end the case based on lies,Patrick is a true Patriot for his beloved country Aruba. If you didn't know the case like we do you may not know any better and you would think this guy was a hero. A Hero for Aruba and the Perps maybe,but definetly not Natalee. He's a Mob Rat,A Snake and is now trying to prosper for his dirty deeds. He doesnt care about justice for Natalee..All he cares about is money and helping his country. I still haven't decided just how friendly him and Joran are,all I know is the video they made was all BS and planned between the two.

I appreciate her opinions because she is Dutch,but she is badly misinformed and I don't hold it against her. I read enough of her posts in two languages to know she wants justice for Natalee. It looked to me like she was baiting us ,so she had a excuse to walk away.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 08:51:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3919996/_Paragnosten_op_zaak-Holloway__.html
Google Translation:
Paragnost come on Holloway case
ORANJESTAD - The Aruban public prosecutor takes to solve the Holloway case also experienced mediums of information seriously. So far, already more than ten reported psychics who said knowing how or where the American Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005. 

"One of them certainly knew that the girl is still alive and lives in Venezuela," said Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos. "Another thought that it remains on the east side of the island lies buried. We attract all information about the case after, even if it goes to tips from people who present themselves as a medium. "

The use of paragnosten with police and justice Mos is not strange. "In the Netherlands there is also used waarzeggers. Well, I understand that there is never really a case is resolved. "

The OM has no intention of the investigation into the Holloway case to a conclusion now suspect Joran van der Sloot "the cat has tied the bell." Mos: "By the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries, there is a flow of information has emerged, and it's up to Van der Sloot himself that he attributed to a crank to the case said. As he continues to do in the media. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »

******* ... I disagree.  Something was very wrong.

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

Well said Janet and Rob,I'm actually afraid to go back and read her posts again...lol! I know in my heart and I know from the facts that the De Vries/Patrick tapes were all what you say they are..It's just hard to believe something so sinister could be true and those that haven't followed everything for three years might not know any better. I ask them to look at the other ridiculous attempts like from the two psychics,rene'e and julia. This last attempt with Patrick was more of the same,just sneakier,not as obvious.  It was a lame attempt to free the guilty and end the case based on lies,Patrick is a true patriot for the Corrupt Aruban Govt. If you didn't know the case like we do you may not know any better and you would think this guy was a hero. A Hero for Aruba and the Perps maybe,but definetly not Natalee. He's a Mob Rat,A Snake and is now trying to prosper for his dirty deeds. He doesnt care about justice for Natalee..All he cares about is money and helping his country. I still haven't decided just how friendly him and Joran are,all I know is the video they made was all BS and planned.

I appreciate her opinions because she is Dutch,but she is badly misinformed and I don't hold it against her. I read enough of her posts in two languages to know she wants justice for Natalee. It looked to me like she was baiting us ,so she had a excuse to walk away.
That's what I think also.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »

The Aruban agenda appears to be ... "Let's focus on Joran and ... distance all other suspects from direct participation in the coverup that has denied an American citizen justice.  In other words let's distract attention from Paulus' participation in the coverup and ... focus on the cell phone story that Joran revealed in the video recording."

++++++++++++++++++

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

<snipped>

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Rudy Croes
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Also Joran’s father, lawyer Paul van der Sloot seems to fall into disfavour with the Justice-minister. The justice-department does not rule out the fact that the lawyer has smuggled in a cellular phone for his son, when he was in prison. Joran mentioned that when the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries was secretly recording him. Justice is now investigating whether Van der Sloot must be dismissed as member of the special committee on the prison system. The same applies to his participation in the LAR-committee. Legislation Administration and Judicial Affairs is checking whether he can still be a lawyer. The president of the Bar, Ronald Wix indicated that there no reason for that yet. “If it turns out that what Joran said is true, we will take disciplinary measures. He indicated in a letter to the Dutch programme Pauw & Witteman that what Joran said it is not true.”

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/joran-persona-non-grata-amigoe.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »

KLAAS WILL BE PROUD OF US WE ONLY CHASED ONE POSTER AWAY WHILE SHE WAS GONE.     

SAN... glad to know KLASS is HOME.  Hopefully her hubby has cleaned up the enviornement/??
Of course the debris and stress takes a toll....KLASS is a monkey who will make it thru.

Rob....When we said cheese...lol...we had it all in the bag.  Then there was the massive Aruban cover up.
Sadly since then it has been a campaign of mis information.
The AP had it right day one, IMO. 

Prayers for Natalee and her family.  We are still seeking the truth.
FOM

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

I am just catching up.  Sorry, but several days ago I had this bad feeling this Brainy was a friend of the Kalpoes.  Too much put into defending them and trying to take any and all focus off of them.  Must have something to do with the lawsuit.  Putting out too much info on the statements.  Had a nice collection of statements from the Kalpoes only. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »

Well, Joran did confess to an accidental death due to Natalee's own fault for drinking and taking drugs and then when poor little Joran panicked and called his mystery friend Daury...it wasn't his problem any more either.   I said when this all started with Patrick that we would not get any answers and it was a way to cover up the cover up.  As usual, the hall monitor was right...again. Rolling Eyes

BTW, why would Steven bother to tell a lie for the Kalpoes if they were not involved?  We all know how dumb that stunt was on Steven's part, don't we?  Dang it!  I really wish I had asked why she called him Steven...

Oh and one more thing...why did Deepak think Steve's alibi was important enough to call Joran and tell him he hit the jackpot?  Why would Deepak even bother to lie for Joran?  I don't think Joran ever did anything to help them out, except maybe they felt obligated over the Satish hit the girl incident.  Surely, there is a limit to loyalty to a person that would rather toss your rear end under a bus at every opportunity.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »

Janet:

Something tells me Joran is waiting for a big payday and I hope it isn't Patricks book. Wouldn't that be something if the Main Perp prospers off a book that was supposed to be justice for the victim?  He may not have much leverage but he's gonna want to get payed for that acting job,taking all the heat and helping Aruba close the case so they can get back there precious toruism. It was the least he could do I suppose for the tiny country that he helped damage and part of the deal. They have made every attempt since the beginning to blame the victim,her family or anyone else but the guilty. No doubt that was a lame attempt to distance everyone involved but one and to try and trick Natalee's Family into having false closure so they would leave Aruba alone. They knew the shaking bit would make it more believable.MO

Paulus can only sit there and giggle while watching this all play out. He must have erupted in laughter when the dark skin actor played his son in the Dutch version of America's most wanted. Watching Natalee make googoo eyes at the dark skin joran and then acting premiscious while making out with him. Truth is he most likely played a major role in disposing of a deceased Natalee and damn well knows this girl was drugged,unconscious and preyed on. Paul could not have written that reenactment any better himself Sad They even had the nerve to show Paul and Anita getting shit faced at a cocktail party the day Joran was supposed to be released from prison in the newspaper. Rubbing it in our faces ya think? Right now they are all untouchable and they know it. It's quite clear they won't allow America to dictate justice for a murdered American in Aruba and they have no intentions of anyone taking any blame,except a fictitious Daury that will never be found.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 09:57:25 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »

I am just catching up.  Sorry, but several days ago I had this bad feeling this Brainy was a friend of the Kalpoes.  Too much put into defending them and trying to take any and all focus off of them.  Must have something to do with the lawsuit.  Putting out too much info on the statements.  Had a nice collection of statements from the Kalpoes only. (MO)

OMG!  Is her nickname Brainy?  I always called her Briany....no wonder she didn't like me too well. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »

OMG!  Is her nickname Brainy?  I always called her Briany....no wonder she didn't like me too well. 

I didn't even know that was a girl til tonight.

I thought it was BRIAN Y

sum warlock holmes I am 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »

So Briany is really a Brian Y. OMG!  A guy and not a girl. I thought it was a girl all this time. LMAO!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2008, 09:46:40 PM »

surely Brainey is still  with us

I wish her well.
I have not known her long enuf to  be irate or to disagree.
Anyway..this is an open forum.  please throw no bannanas!
Peace
FOM

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

surely Brainey is still  with us

I wish her well.
I have not known her long enuf to  be irate or to disagree.
Anyway..this is an open forum.  please throw no bannanas!
Peace
FOM

Hi FOM,

How is the weather your way? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

So where did everyone run off to?  Are you guys planning a welcome back party for Klaas without asking me?  I bet you are.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »

I respect your opinion in regards to Patrick, but I've not seen enough evidence yet to convince me that he and Joran planned the recordings together.  I don't agree with everything Patrick has said and done since the recordings were shown, but for the entire thing to have been a setup; it also involves Peter DeVries.  I don't believe Peter DeVries would have been involved in this, and also find it hard to believe that he could have been duped by Patrick.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion until I see evidence to convince me otherwise. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2008, 11:02:50 PM »

when you say Klassend came home, where was she....i knew she was ill

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2008, 11:06:48 PM »

Janet:

Something tells me Joran is waiting for a big payday and I hope it isn't Patricks book. Wouldn't that be something if the Main Perp prospers off a book that was supposed to be justice for the victim?  He may not have much leverage but he's gonna want to get payed for that acting job,taking all the heat and helping Aruba close the case so they can get back there precious toruism. It was the least he could do I suppose for the tiny country that he helped damage and part of the deal. They have made every attempt since the beginning to blame the victim,her family or anyone else but the guilty. No doubt that was a lame attempt to distance everyone involved but one and to try and trick Natalee's Family into having false closure so they would leave Aruba alone. They knew the shaking bit would make it more believable.MO

Paulus can only sit there and giggle while watching this all play out. He must have erupted in laughter when the dark skin actor played his son in the Dutch version of America's most wanted. Watching Natalee make googoo eyes at the dark skin joran and then acting premiscious while making out with him. Truth is he most likely played a major role in disposing of a deceased Natalee and damn well knows this girl was drugged,unconscious and preyed on. Paul could not have written that reenactment any better himself Sad They even had the nerve to show Paul and Anita getting shit faced at a cocktail party the day Joran was supposed to be released from prison in the newspaper. Rubbing it in our faces ya think? Right now they are all untouchable and they know it. It's quite clear they won't allow America to dictate justice for a murdered American in Aruba and they have no intentions of anyone taking any blame,except a fictitious Daury that will never be found.

******* ... I believe that justice will find a way.  It will not be through the Aruban/Dutch corrupt justice system but ... it will find a way nevertheless.

Private Eye is so wise ...he see it how it is and ... it makes so much sense.

Janet

++++++++++++

Quote from: private eye on April 27, 2008, 04:38:30 PM

Hey everyone. I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother, and if he has a child, the mother of his child, would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? Wouldn't you risk his anger to at least try and provide his child with the chance to have a relationship with with his Dad, which will only be positive if Joran tells the truth and pays his debt? And considering Joran has confessed pretty damn formally twice, is it not obvious that Joran is asking for help?

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2008, 11:12:24 PM »

when you say Klassend came home, where was she....i knew she was ill

Welcome always 1.  Klaas was sick and in the hospital for a couple of days.  I believe she is home now and hopefully feeling better and resting.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:15:00 PM by San » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.