April 18, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289155 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2008, 11:19:40 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

A game of 500 rummy awaits.

Janet
8:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

I respect your opinion in regards to Patrick, but I've not seen enough evidence yet to convince me that he and Joran planned the recordings together.  I don't agree with everything Patrick has said and done since the recordings were shown, but for the entire thing to have been a setup; it also involves Peter DeVries.  I don't believe Peter DeVries would have been involved in this, and also find it hard to believe that he could have been duped by Patrick.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion until I see evidence to convince me otherwise. 

Hello TM  We can agree to disagree on this one and I hope I am wrong. Because we need hope and De Vries brings that. He made such a huge impact showing the cover up in his first show but never did anything more. He showed laws being broken,hair rasing actions by judges,prosecutors and attorneys and didn't hold back when PVDS told him he knew more but it would hurt too many people. I hope he didn't sell out for big time ratings and money because he made out huge. After all it was Peter De Vries advertising to the world he solved the case. What exactly was solved? That Joran lies,smokes weed and protects the truth and the others? It appears to me to be a huge hoax and De Vries backed it up and still backs it up. Why didn't he ask Paul about two contacts with Natalee and picking her and Joran up at 4AM? Or why Paul was telling people Natalee hit her head and died? How about his close contacts with the people that destroyed evidence,changed witness statements and blocked the search of his home? He sat right across from Paul Van Der Sloot and never asked the biggest questions in this case? Cmon!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:31:21 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2008, 11:20:27 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

A game of 500 rummy awaits.

Janet
8:20 PM

Nite Janet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2008, 11:22:18 PM »

thank you for the welcome....Klassend you are in my prayers

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »

thank you for the welcome....Klassend you are in my prayers

Welcome always 1! Klaas is the best and I also pray she is getting healthy. For her to go to the hospital and not be able to say hello to us means it is serious.IMO Sad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: May 05, 2008, 02:20:25 AM »

I believe this blogger has the wrong Steve Cohen as the articles state he is the News Director for KUSI in San Diego.

May 4, 2008
Steve Cohen
Filed under: Uncategorized — admin @ 3:00 pm

Steve Cohen, the artist formerly known as the “Special Adviser to the Aruban Government,” has been conspicuous by absence. Was Steve Cohen a victim of the Aruban budget cuts due to the loss of tourism in response to how Aruban officials have handled the Natalee Holloway case?1

You are invited to CHAMBER MAGIC, an evening of elegant miracles at The Waldorf-Astoria. Steve Cohen, The Millionaires’ Magician, will cause enchantments to occur mere inches from your eyes.2

Steven A. Cohen (born circa 1956), a self-made billionaire hedge fund manager, is the founder and manager of SAC Capital Partners, a Stamford, Connecticut-based hedge fund. Cohen lives in Greenwich, Connecticut, with his wife and five of his children.3

A gunmetal-gray BMW 745 Li sedan slips out of Steven A. Cohen’s 14-acre walled estate. The chauffeured car races along the winding backcountry hills of ultrawealthy Greenwich, Conn.4

According to Pesquera, a consensus was reached with Aruba Tourism Authority that also helped in the intents, to appoint Steve Cohen to do the job. Both organizations found Steve Cohen to be the adequate person in the position.5

Statistics: Steve Cohen has sponsored 18 bills since Jan 4, 2007, of which 12 haven’t made it out of committee (Average) and 2 were successfully enacted (Average, relative to peers). Cohen has co-sponsored 787 bills during the same time period (Average, relative to peers).6

The following is drawn from Steve Cohen’s travel disclosure forms. Corporations and other organizations can pay for trips by members of Congress and their staff as long as it is related to official business (though some trips have been glorified junkets).7

http://nowtrending.com/steve-cohen/

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: May 05, 2008, 03:12:04 AM »

******* ... I disagree.  Something was very wrong.

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

Janet you hit the nail on the head and I agree with you.

Saying that Briany is here for a reason, proves to me (and to the Dutch people of course who have more brains than the average poster here) that your indeed are not the most intelligent person of the world.
On FOK and other fora it is said a lot of times: "The Scared Monkeys are stupid plotthinkers who can't think for themselves".

There are some things wrong in the statemens and they can proof a few things. I tried to explane this, but I'am not going to argue if you can not read for yourself. It is not a riddle, it is there.
You refuse to read, instead you prefer to accuse everybody who's name you have heard and do not care who is blamed for what happened to Natalee, as long as you can be into plottinking. As long as Dr. Phil or other mediapeople says so, it is defenitely true.

Follow the leader, what they say is true.

You did not even manage to solve one little thing in three years. In stead you start to solve riddles from all over the world, like

Brian(y), is it a he or a she? How silly people can get. I am of course neighter Brian or Briany. Clever he?
Most of the posters here are grandmothers that have nothing else to do than parrot eachother or the media.

This a needed to say. I stay to post in the Dutch people. That were the more intelligent people post. If they want to discuss something, at least they give reasons why I see it wrong instead of calling "but Dr. Phil says" or "but this and this person says".

As far as the "baby-coverup": I am not English and translated in directly from the way I speak, but you are too stupid to realise that. You are not even capable of speaking another language yourselve.

Have a lot of fun in the thearoom.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2008, 04:14:57 AM »

Oh yes, something else very hilarious.

If Briany says: "I do not recognize Deepak", while he is not very proper on the video, the posters claim that Briany wants to deny it is Deepak  or Briany has "reasons", but if there are pictures or tapes from Joran, it is fake.

Being critical is OK for the Scared Monkeys, as long as it is not about the American productions.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2008, 04:50:54 AM »

Briany was firm in her position regarding the innocence of the Kalpoes and the guilt of Joran ... firm in her position without providing any credible backup.  When the Devries/van der Sloot video recording is considered ... the video recording that implicates only Joran ... this is very suspicious.

******* ... please look back on this thread.  Monkeys afforded Briany the research which they had accumulated over a three year period in a sincere attempt to convince her that the Kalpoes should not be given a free pass.  This research was not appreciated ... it was underminded and disregarded.  Briany was not open to any backup to the contrary and ... she made that very clear.  It was as though she had an agenda to pursue and ... nothing that contradicted that agenda was a consideration.

I had a gut feeling that something was not right when ... the other day ... Briany referred to the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice as a baby (little) coverup.

Janet

Saying that Briany is here for a reason, proves to me (and to the Dutch people of course who have more brains than the average poster here) that your indeed are not the most intelligent person of the world.
On FOK and other fora it is said a lot of times: "The Scared Monkeys are stupid plotthinkers who can't think for themselves".

There are some things wrong in the statemens and they can proof a few things. I tried to explane this, but I'am not going to argue if you can not read for yourself. It is not a riddle, it is there.
You refuse to read, instead you prefer to accuse everybody who's name you have heard and do not care who is blamed for what happened to Natalee, as long as you can be into plottinking. As long as Dr. Phil or other mediapeople says so, it is defenitely true.

You did not even manage to solve one little thing in three years. In stead you start to solve riddles from all over the world, like

Brian(y), is it a he or a she? How silly people can get. I am of course neighter Brian or Briany. Clever he?
Most of the posters here are grandmothers that have nothing else to do than parrot eachother or the media.

This a needed to say. I stay to post in the Dutch people. That were the more intelligent people post. If they want to discuss something, at least they give reasons why I see it wrong instead of calling "but Dr. Phil says" or "but this and this person says".

As far as the "baby-coverup": I am not English and translated in directly from the way I speak, but you are too stupid to realise that. You are not even capable of speaking another language yourselve.

Oh yes, something else very hilarious.

If Briany says: "I do not recognize Deepak", while he is not very proper on the video, the posters claim that Briany wants to deny it is Deepak  or Briany has "reasons", but if there are pictures or tapes from Joran, it is fake. 

Being critical is OK for the Scared Monkeys, as long as it is not about the American productions.

Well while we are throwing insults around briany, obviously NOT brainy, these two posts combined with the ones from yesterday show you are a total anti-American IDIOT! And an uniformed one at that!

Obviously you are of the opinion that the people of the Netherlands are far more intelligent than the poor Americans posting here at SM! 

Hmmmmm....wonder why that Dutch forum you refer to has taken so much info from here at SM...looks to me like that couldn't research for themselves...or maybe they were just too lazy!

As to your statement that we, everyone here, haven't been critical of American productions...

PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES

Just the opinion of a stupid Australian who enjoys the priviledge of living in this great country...and loves to spend time in the Shango thread...LOL

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2008, 05:05:06 AM »

San...*******...should we start a thread to respond to Briany? 

I have a couple of 'unitelligent posts' and I am a little concerned that this thread has been 'hijacked' and I won't be able to get an 'unitelligent' response to my 'unitelligent' posts....

Well...I guess I could always post them in the Shango thread...

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #250 on: May 05, 2008, 05:35:53 AM »

Briany says 4/24/08 in the Dutch&English thread:

I know about that site(skanks~r~us aka refuglees<my comment) but I do not read there often. From the boards from abroad the Skared Monkeys is the only board I consider as a serious board with lots of information and many different sensible opinions.

Karma says:

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2008, 05:50:29 AM »

Janet

Briany go stay on your Dutch Forum where you belong.  You ignored every fact given to you and seemed to be mad that we believe what the media has put out there.  They put it out there for a reason and that is for the information to get to us.  Steve Cohen himself said at least two of these boys are guilty.  Is that the media's fault.  Is it Marianne Croe's fault for saying to the media that Paulus was held on Premeditated Murder charges.  Is it Dompig's fault for saying he things these boys are guilty as hell to the media.  The media reported it and we saw it with our own eyes.  We agreed with what they had to say because they said the truth.  One Marianne Croes was never to be seen again after making that statement and two Dompig was told to shut up.  That says a lot to me.

We have read these statements over and over and the only thing they prove to me is that they are all guilty of kidnapping/rape and murder.

Regarding speaking other languages I could care less.  I am an American and that is the only language I need to speak.

So this unintelligent poster will say this don't let the door hit you in the ass.  I hope you never come back to this forum. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: May 05, 2008, 05:54:46 AM »

Good Morning San and Karma...after reading Briany's posts, I am feeling super-intelligent...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2008, 06:11:43 AM »

Go Mum! 

Go San! 

This uneducated poster has had to sit on paws so many times in past few days to refrain from posting any answer to our highly educated Briany.  Also suspected their name is or should be Kalpoe.

There are none so blind as those that do not wish to see.

Another proud Australian who values highly all the American friends I have made through these pages.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2008, 06:14:43 AM »

Go Mum! 

Go San! 

This uneducated poster has had to sit on paws so many times in past few days to refrain from posting any answer to our highly educated Briany.  Also suspected their name is or should be Kalpoe.

Another proud Australian who values highly all the American friends I have made through these pages.

Good Morning Tib...Nice to see you...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2008, 06:18:36 AM »

Go Mum! 

Go San! 

Good Morning Tibro, Mum and Karma.

Briany was unwilling to listen.  He only wanted to hear what he wanted to hear.

So now he can hear all he wants on those other two forums it will suit his style.

Have a good day everyone I will be leaving in a few minutes.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2008, 06:23:23 AM »

Go Mum! 

Go San! 

Good Evening Tib...Nice to see you...

+14...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2008, 06:37:08 AM »

Hi Mum - yes nearly bed time here.

Hi San - have a good day.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »

Briany

If the Kalpoes have nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway then are they just plain stupid?  They must be real idiots to have cooperated with the Sloots for so long.  I don't know anyone that would have allowed themselves to be intimidated or coerced as the Kalpoes have been.  The Kalpoes have had their chances over and over to clear themselves of any wrongdoing...the only time they have ever been released of anything was when Joran last confessed he allowed Natalee to die on the beach in his presence. 

And as for Shango and Simian....maybe you should read that forum a little more...you would like them...they never....ever implicate the Kalpoes or Joran in anything.  If you know so much about Shango and Simian maybe you could tell us who they really are and while you are at it please enlighten us as to who Alcazar and Gordon are also...not to mention all those other nicknames of people that think it's anyone but Joran...and Paulus....and the Kalpoes...better yet...why would Freddy need to tell the truth?  Why hasn't he cleared the Kalpoes of any wrong doing?  It seems pretty obvious that Deepak and Satish feel he could. 

The Kalpoes could easily clear their name if they would comply with the law and produce the documents needed in the Dr. Phil case...I wonder why they have yet to do that?  The mere fact that Deepak knew what was going to happen and yet allowed Joran to be in charge and Natalee remain in the car tells me he is not innocent in all this.  Deepak was the oldest in the car and he was the driver... he was responsible for taking care of his guest...but then again that would be an old fashioned attitude that might include some morals also.  Don't think I have seen that very often in those young punks on Aruba. 

Prove to me that the Kalpoes are not implicit in Natalee's disappearance and I will issue you an apology.

@Lala'smom,

You do not have to apologize to me. It is not to be prooven by us that the Kalpoe's are innocent or guilty.
I think the story about Steven, done by Satish in one of his statements, combined with some other stories of the Kalpoe's, combined with the tape in the car, tell a lot.

I try to read the official statements and do not believe what "people suggest".
It's the statements, they can tell a lot. Not Shango and Simian. If they really cared, they would have gone to the police or told the truth on the Internet a long time ago. They did not.

I suspect Shango and Simian of being part of the smokescreens.

http://hollowaycase.com/

The statement are in the: Police File and Civil Case Documents.
They can tell more than anonymous people or people who are "important" on TV.

Whether and how far the Deepak brothers are (with or without their knowlegde) involved, we do not know.

Joran told in the tape that the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this and that they are very stupid. In the Jensen show Joran is suggesting Deepak did it.

I think Joran tells the truth in the part in the Joran tape, were he says the Kalpoe brothers have nothing to do with this.
When I read the statements of the Kalpoe brothers, I think they speak the truth most of the time.
Joran ordered them to lie about the dropping at the Holiday Inn. Joran ordered them to tell he was doing this and that with the girl.

Joran did this with a reason.

I think that is one big fat lie that Joran is saying the Kalpoes had nothing to do with this.  Joran is trying to exonerate the Kalpoes for his own reasons.

Gerald Dompig said he thinks all three are guilty as hell and he was the chief of police.  They are all equally involved.  At the very least the Kalpoes are guilty of kidnapping.

Briany why do you think Deepak said we all did on the Skeeters tape regarding having sex with Natalee.  Or do you feel he didn't say that.

Is it Deepak on the Skeeters tape? Or is it someone sent by Simian?

The message of Steve that he told Deepak he seen them taking Natalee from the C&C and dropping her off at the Holiday Inn, seems to belong to the part of giving The Kalpoe's the feeling they were trapped into this. Mr. and Mrs. v.d.Sloot also told them they were into trouble.

But: the message of Steve was not right because they did not drop Natalee of at the Holiday Inn.

Was Steve trying to manipulate the Kalpoe brothers by himself or was he sent by Shango?

If I can make a suggestion, think about it and read the statements in the Natalee Case. Skip the sources if they come from the book Joran v.d. Sloot.

It becomes a total different story.

But I can be wrong, of course, it just that I think, well......

Were and when did Domping tell this, does anybody has a link?

I will have to look for this link.  Dompig either said it on Rita Crosby or another show.

Hopefully Tamikosmom sees this and provides the link because she is a great resource for providing quotes and links.

It is Deepak on the Skeeters tape.  Are you trying to say it wasn't Deepak and Jaime Skeeters interviewed the wrong person.

I do not try to say it is not Deepak. I do not know. I do not recognize him.
If you can give a direct link to the Skeeters tape so we can all see Deepak on the Skeeters tape.

Is that such a strange question? Someone gave a link but I only saw half a face. So if there is a proper version I missed, maybe someone knows exactly were we can find the tape so we can have a look.
[/b]

Briany

Color me curious...but, I noticed in many of your posts/replies...you refer to *we* and *us*....are you twins?....

Destiny...always asking the strange questions...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:15 AM »

HMMMMMM.  Did Briany leave?   I feel a song coming on...

hehe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.