April 18, 2024, 03:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289153 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

Working on *my* ideas for a very rough draft to *talk* with Diario today.....need you to pick it apart and make it better....

I will try to gear *our full page article* to the Local people of Aruba....as Diarios' article, I'm sure will deal with the criminal aspects....at least I'll try to coordinate with them for that outcome...

We...I think...should try to express to the fine, honest people of Aruba, how much we sympathize with their economic and political situations.  That, we hope and Pray...that their economy turns around for them all....we know there are many good, honest people being hurt by the impact of the Natalee Holloway case...stuck on hold....not being resolved...and going nowhere...we feel it is very wrong for the good people of Aruba to carry this burden.

We also feel sympathy for the Family and Friends of Natalee, who only want to bring her home, and bury her in her home town, with her Family and Friends at her funeral.

All we can Pray for, is that only one of You very good people of Aruba, help in any way you can....This would help end the boycott of Aruba, and forever remover the blemish of Sadness from Aruba, and the innocent Good People of Aruba, who simply do not deserve this.

Please look into your hearts, and souls...especially if you have children...and as a Parent...All we Pray from you is to help us give Natalee a funeral and final resting place in her own home...with her own Family.

We wish you, the Good people of Aruba no harm.

We have established a secure, anonymous phone line with the American John Walsh...with Americas Most Wanted TV program....Your safety is our first concern.

Tip Line # **********
Fax line #***********

Thank You Good Fine people of Aruba....we Pray for your help...

*As I said....rough idea....pick it apart....no, I have not contacted John Walsh yet.....

let's Rock!

Destiny

Great job Destiny. Talking to the family about the ad. Would love to have their approval and input. Will know more tomorrow. Can you get my e-mail address from San and write me?

THESE ARE JUST *my* ideas on what to talk with Diario about...and the most non-aggressive way to word the ad, to get the results we are looking for....I need input from others to actually word the ad....someone please send my email addy/ldstlou s' to each other....

What I'm doing is trying to is I pay for the ad...but have it focus on the Locals of Aruba....NOT the perps....in hopes that one/or more person(s) will give something important up....

You are doing terrific!!! Anyone who has my e-mail addy, please forward to Destiny.
Thanks!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #321 on: May 05, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

I like the direction you are going with the ad.  I pray it touches the heart of just the one right person who may be able to help solve this case.  SOMEBODY on that island HAS to have a heart!

I didn't mean to put you on the defensive Dest.,  I just wanted to be sure all bases are covered and wasn't sure if that had been considered yet.  Like I said, I have lots of catching up to do.

Again, thanks for what you do!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »

I like the direction you are going with the ad.  I pray it touches the heart of just the one right person who may be able to help solve this case.  SOMEBODY on that island HAS to have a heart!

I didn't mean to put you on the defensive Dest.,  I just wanted to be sure all bases are covered and wasn't sure if that had been considered yet.  Like I said, I have lots of catching up to do.

Hi Dihanna!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2008, 02:01:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I have been busy lately and haven't read here much lately, so not sure if this has been posted yet or not.  But worth repeating anyways.  It probably needs to be a front page article. 

I paid for membership at TES and recieve emails from them, as I'm sure others do as well.  But for those who do not know, please see below, an email I received and think of what you may be able to do to help!

PLEASE READ AND RSVP !!!   We would love to have as much member participation as possible.  Let’s get together!!!

Texas EquuSearch had a small bbq plate fundraiser on March 30, 2008.  We had so much fun and did so well, we’ve decided to do it again.  This is not to be confused with our big annual fundraiser that is tentatively scheduled for August.  There will not be an auction at this event.  I will keep everyone posted of the upcoming annual event. 

If you can help with any of the items we need for this event,  please do so.  If you can get your company, friend’s company, whomever, to donate, that’s even better.  If you cannot donate or volunteer, we still want you to come out and join the fun!!!!

It will be on Sunday, May 18, 2008.  Same place, same time.  I’ve attached the flyer.

Items we need:

Potato salad  8 lg 5lb containers

Mayonnaise 2 jars

Mustard 2 jars

Jalepenos 2 lg cans

Hamburger pickles

Sliced onions – 5 lbs

Charcoal / wood

Lighter fluid

Aluminum pans 6

Aluminum foil

For beans:

Pinto beans – 8 lg cans

Ranch style beans – 2 lg cans

Picante sauce – 1 lg plastic jar

Sausage – 5-10 lbs

What we have now:

15 briskets being donated

30 hamburger patties – could use more

24 hamburger buns – will need more if more meat is donated

We have a pit we can use but would like a larger pit to bring more attention to the event.  If you know someone that has a large pit on a trailer, that can transport to and from the event, please let us know.  We will need the pit on site at 10:00 a.m.

Since hot dogs sales were not very big last time, we’ve decided to skip the dogs.

We will need food servers and ticket sellers.

If you want to donate any of these items and cannot get them to the office, we will be more than happy to get them for you and you can simply pay us back at the benefit.  i.e….potato salad is a good example for that scenario, we will want to purchase the potato salad the morning of the benefit.

If we have left anything out, or you have ideas of your own, please share.  I’d like to think about incorporating a bake sale into all this.  Does anyone feel like baking?

Call your friends, tell your company, tell your neighbors.  I’m hoping to see a lot of your wonderful smiling faces there.

PLEASE RSVP NO LATER THAN MAY 12, 2008 IF YOU CAN ATTEND AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING.  THANK YOU.!!

You may email your rsvp to …

Cheryl.lawless@texasequusearch.org

Cheryl Lawless

Office Administrator

Texas EquuSearch

ofc (281) 309-9500

fax (281) 534-6719

"Lost Is Not Alone"

Anybody have suggestion on how we can help?  I'm trying to think of ways that doesn't cost much money.  I asked Cheryl about mailing baked goods, since I live so far away.   But not sure how plausible that would be.....

Red,  Maybe put it on the FP?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

Hi Dihanna!!!

I Lis,  loved the pics. you sent me! 

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

Rob this looks pretty good. I'm not seeing the NY stamp yet. Maybe the page wasn't copied. For now it looks like Joran's passport. Good job saving this one.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

GBMW ... you just negated all my research with what you "feel".  No backup.

I am done!!

Janet

Very well said, Rob...well said, indeed.

me too... it's a settled issue for me.

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 05, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I have been busy lately and haven't read here much lately, so not sure if this has been posted yet or not.  But worth repeating anyways.  It probably needs to be a front page article. 

I paid for membership at TES and recieve emails from them, as I'm sure others do as well.  But for those who do not know, please see below, an email I received and think of what you may be able to do to help!

PLEASE READ AND RSVP !!!   We would love to have as much member participation as possible.  Let’s get together!!!

Texas EquuSearch had a small bbq plate fundraiser on March 30, 2008.  We had so much fun and did so well, we’ve decided to do it again.  This is not to be confused with our big annual fundraiser that is tentatively scheduled for August.  There will not be an auction at this event.  I will keep everyone posted of the upcoming annual event. 

If you can help with any of the items we need for this event,  please do so.  If you can get your company, friend’s company, whomever, to donate, that’s even better.  If you cannot donate or volunteer, we still want you to come out and join the fun!!!!

It will be on Sunday, May 18, 2008.  Same place, same time.  I’ve attached the flyer.

Items we need:

Mayonnaise 2 jars

Mustard 2 jars

Jalepenos 2 lg cans

Hamburger pickles

Sliced onions – 5 lbs

Charcoal / wood

Lighter fluid

Aluminum pans 6

Aluminum foil

For beans:

Pinto beans – 8 lg cans

Sausage – 5-10 lbs

What we have now:

We have a pit we can use but would like a larger pit to bring more attention to the event.  If you know someone that has a large pit on a trailer, that can transport to and from the event, please let us know.  We will need the pit on site at 10:00 a.m.

Since hot dogs sales were not very big last time, we’ve decided to skip the dogs.

If you want to donate any of these items and cannot get them to the office, we will be more than happy to get them for you and you can simply pay us back at the benefit.  i.e….potato salad is a good example for that scenario, we will want to purchase the potato salad the morning of the benefit.

If we have left anything out, or you have ideas of your own, please share.  I’d like to think about incorporating a bake sale into all this.  Does anyone feel like baking?

Call your friends, tell your company, tell your neighbors.  I’m hoping to see a lot of your wonderful smiling faces there.

PLEASE RSVP NO LATER THAN MAY 12, 2008 IF YOU CAN ATTEND AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING.  THANK YOU.!!

Cheryl Lawless

Office Administrator

Texas EquuSearch

ofc (281) 309-9500

fax (281) 534-6719

"Lost Is Not Alone"

Anybody have suggestion on how we can help?  I'm trying to think of ways that doesn't cost much money.  I asked Cheryl about mailing baked goods, since I live so far away.   But not sure how plausible that would be.....

Where is at? Maybe I can donate a Sam's gift card...or Costco?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

Hi Dihanna!!!

I Lis,  loved the pics. you sent me! 

didn't he look like an angel?
I think your e-mails are going to my old account which I never check?!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #329 on: May 05, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »

Items we need:

Mayonnaise 2 jars

Mustard 2 jars

Jalepenos 2 lg cans

Hamburger pickles

Sliced onions – 5 lbs

Charcoal / wood

Lighter fluid

Aluminum pans 6

Aluminum foil

For beans:

Pinto beans – 8 lg cans

Sausage – 5-10 lbs

What we have now:

Cheryl Lawless

Office Administrator

Texas EquuSearch

ofc (281) 309-9500

fax (281) 534-6719

"Lost Is Not Alone"

I own a resort in the North Ga. Mountains....if they want to do a *fund raiser* here....I can just about donate everything...including a Motorcycle fund raiser ride... in conjunction with the event...plus a lot of camping space...and swimming pool....bath house....dates would need to be coordinated around my resort schedule....I can see if Neil Boorst would lead the fund raiser ride....plenty of air time there on his syndicated radio show....I can always ask....I can also ask Friend...Alton Brown of Food Network if he could donate time for the event....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: May 05, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »

Rob this looks pretty good. I'm not seeing the NY stamp yet. Maybe the page wasn't copied. For now it looks like Joran's passport. Good job saving this one.

also doesn't show the stamps of going to aruba november 2007.
that could be because of the arrest he doesn't go through the usual immigration procedure.

i don't think all stamps are photocopied.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 05, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »

Just spoke to Klaas. She is so sick and so miserable in the hospital. She really needs our prayers!!!
She SHOULD be going home today but not sure that is going to help her!!! She is having a hard time breathing.

Did we start a prayer thread yet? So sorry, trying to work and catch up too. What else can we do for our Klaas???!!!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: May 05, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »

Freddy got this from Joran....and he had every reason to include the brothers in this story.

And if this was the real story....what about the messaging that clearly indicates that Deepak was waiting at home for Joran to let him know he got home ok....why send Deepak a message: I'm home now..thanks for waiting. Waiting for what then?

If you don't believe the computerrecords...that they did something with it...why would Joran give an ok to create false alibi / computerstuff that surely incriminates him. He would never do this jmo.

I agree GBMW.

The point of my post was that Joran has told many lies regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... how the Kalpoes were involved.

I cannot comprehend why Briany embraces Joran's words regarding the Kalpoes in the Devries/vander Eem video recording ... a video recording that is riddled with proven lies while ... disregarding public quotes from those who held official positions within the investigation ... positions that imply knowledge.

Then there are Beth's word regarding Deepak's reaction to the gardener's court testimony ... the gardener's testimony that implies that Joran and Deepak were together at 2:30 AM sitting in Deepak's vehicle across the street from the beach.

Janet

++++++++++++++

STEVE COHEN
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378798#msg378798

KAREN JANSSEN
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378778#msg378778

GEROLD DOMPIG

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

For me they're now in the spot of being framed....not clean / innocent (they lied & know more...and might have more involvement / inproper behaviour when it comes to Natalee....but for me not as rapists / murderers / kidnappers as of yet). I do believe they know more and could clear up a lot of stuff.....it would be unbelievable to me that they wouldn't have more info....at the least they've been around Joran the days after it happened and he must have slipped info / details somehow.

But if you're 'innocent' you don't want to go to jail....so I can understand them not giving out info that could be explained the wrong way....but there must be reasons why they've been seen as suspects for so long. But that position could also be explained because they were framed by Joran.

They've put themselves in a very difficult position and when there is a witness that claims to have seen you & you're a suspect....I could understand freaking out.

The confessionshow contains lies; yes I agree...but I think it's the general story of what happened that night.

And I think mr. Croes gave his statement because Joran / Paulus / ? asked him to do this...and that Joran didn't tell the Kalpoes.

Cleaning their car in the middle of the night? Don't know about that one either...sounds weird to me...

I could be wrong but it's how I feel about it now....I do have to read up on it though; not really well informed on all the little details.

I am done!!

Janet

I explained how I looked at / explained the quotes / situations you've copy / pasted from statements etc. It's not the first time I've read / saw them BTW & there are a lot more quotes that one could review.
It's just my interpretation of those quotes....I'm not disputing the facts so why would I need to show back up?

If you're done trying to give your views on this subject is ok with me....that you don't like my point of view is fine with me....but there is really no need to get offensive like this.

I mentioned I do need to read up on certain things. If you have to be informed on every little bit of press / quotes / statements to be allowed to have an opinion on this forum I will stop posting here since I can't say I've read everything nor is everything I've read in my memory....but make no mistake I've read a lot & even have read things that aren't in the media / online...I am pretty well informed in general.

A lot of people are convinced that the Kalpoe Brothers are involved and some posters gave some links / info that I will check out....for instance..I think it was Rob..that gave info about a virus that was put in the computer by Deepak. So I'll look into that & maybe adjust my view / opinion and maybe I won't...that you're not willing to give out any more input....that's fine but don't take it out on me that I'm not that convinced & want to inform myself. What's wrong with that?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: May 05, 2008, 02:42:28 PM »

Just spoke to Klaas. She is so sick and so miserable in the hospital. She really needs our prayers!!!
She SHOULD be going home today but not sure that is going to help her!!! She is having a hard time breathing.

Did we start a prayer thread yet? So sorry, trying to work and catch up too. What else can we do for our Klaas???!!!

AWE!!! That poor little angel.

Get Better soon Klaas....and get your rest.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: May 05, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

What in the heck did she inhale in all that construction?  This does not sound good...yes, we need to send lots of prayers up for her.  Thanks for the update. 
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: May 05, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

Thanks for being rude Rob.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 05, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »

Freddy got this from Joran....and he had every reason to include the brothers in this story.

And if this was the real story....what about the messaging that clearly indicates that Deepak was waiting at home for Joran to let him know he got home ok....why send Deepak a message: I'm home now..thanks for waiting. Waiting for what then?

If you don't believe the computerrecords...that they did something with it...why would Joran give an ok to create false alibi / computerstuff that surely incriminates him. He would never do this jmo.

I agree GBMW.

The point of my post was that Joran has told many lies regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... how the Kalpoes were involved.

I cannot comprehend why Briany embraces Joran's words regarding the Kalpoes in the Devries/vander Eem video recording ... a video recording that is riddled with proven lies while ... disregarding public quotes from those who held official positions within the investigation ... positions that imply knowledge.

Then there are Beth's word regarding Deepak's reaction to the gardener's court testimony ... the gardener's testimony that implies that Joran and Deepak were together at 2:30 AM sitting in Deepak's vehicle across the street from the beach.

Janet

++++++++++++++

STEVE COHEN
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378798#msg378798

KAREN JANSSEN

GEROLD DOMPIG

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

For me they're now in the spot of being framed....not clean / innocent (they lied & know more...and might have more involvement / inproper behaviour when it comes to Natalee....but for me not as rapists / murderers / kidnappers as of yet). I do believe they know more and could clear up a lot of stuff.....it would be unbelievable to me that they wouldn't have more info....at the least they've been around Joran the days after it happened and he must have slipped info / details somehow.

But if you're 'innocent' you don't want to go to jail....so I can understand them not giving out info that could be explained the wrong way....but there must be reasons why they've been seen as suspects for so long. But that position could also be explained because they were framed by Joran.

They've put themselves in a very difficult position and when there is a witness that claims to have seen you & you're a suspect....I could understand freaking out.

The confessionshow contains lies; yes I agree...but I think it's the general story of what happened that night.

And I think mr. Croes gave his statement because Joran / Paulus / ? asked him to do this...and that Joran didn't tell the Kalpoes.

Cleaning their car in the middle of the night? Don't know about that one either...sounds weird to me...

I could be wrong but it's how I feel about it now....I do have to read up on it though; not really well informed on all the little details.

I am done!!

Janet

I explained how I looked at / explained the quotes / situations you've copy / pasted from statements etc. It's not the first time I've read / saw them BTW & there are a lot more quotes that one could review.
It's just my interpretation of those quotes....I'm not disputing the facts so why would I need to show back up?

If you're done trying to give your views on this subject is ok with me....that you don't like my point of view is fine with me....but there is really no need to get offensive like this.

I mentioned I do need to read up on certain things. If you have to be informed on every little bit of press / quotes / statements to be allowed to have an opinion on this forum I will stop posting here since I can't say I've read everything nor is everything I've read in my memory....but make no mistake I've read a lot & even have read things that aren't in the media / online...I am pretty well informed in general.

A lot of people are convinced that the Kalpoe Brothers are involved and some posters gave some links / info that I will check out....for instance..I think it was Rob..that gave info about a virus that was put in the computer by Deepak. So I'll look into that & maybe adjust my view / opinion and maybe I won't...that you're not willing to give out any more input....that's fine but don't take it out on me that I'm not that convinced & want to inform myself. What's wrong with that?

GB...don't leave and don't be offended. We at SM are just very emotionally tied to this case, as you are now. We KNOW damned well the kalpoes were in on what happened to Natalee....and it is difficult to remember not everyone who posts now has been here from the beginning to have the same knowledge. Somehow...with the Patrick tapes, the kalpoe brothers got left out, but they were there the night Natalee dissappeared, they were there the night Beth came knocking at joran's door, and they KNOW what happened. How deeply they were involved we don't know, but deep enough that they should have been prosecuted along with joran.
Hang in there. Despite what refugees say, we are not a cult. It is just that so much is so clear to us, and you coming on board later are just not privy to alot of the info we got at the beginning. Hang in there!! You have brought alot to this case!!! It will take you a long time to catch up on all the info from the early days, just stay open to Janet's postings, she will catch you up!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: May 05, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »

please keep it straight

I think it was Rob..that gave info about a virus that was put in the computer by Deepak

What I said was that the Sloot computer was deliberately infected with a computer virus and it's part of the forensic record that has been out for about 18 months.

I also said that Deepak's computer was time altered to make it appear that the Kalpoes were somewhere they were not. That is part of the computer forensic file. I believe Deepak's or Satish's cell phone was also time altered, but I would have to check which one it was and I'm not all that interested in looking this stuff up again.

TIA

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 05, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

GB...stay open!!! Read the beginning posts and news articles and stay open. We are so adament because we have already gone through the process you are going through now. We have already questioned their involvement and how deep, and are SURE they were involved. It is why our emotions run so high!! We just don't want to see them get off scot free. They know GB....they know and played and intimate part of the cover-up.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: May 05, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

well, well, well,

I'm rude huh?

cause I don't want to take my time to bring all of the posters that have no clue up to speed? And when Janet spent her time to GET YOU and a few others up to speed, you ignored the info she provided.

What do you think??? she makes that shit up? and has nothing better to do than post info that has been discussed ad infinitum over the last three years. She did it for the benefit of YOU and briany who had no clue which end was up.

Now I'm RUDE!!!!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.