April 25, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289587 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

Lis, I'm am not interested in discussing the finer points of Deepak's statements that he had sex v rape. I'm not interested in discussing how Joran / Sloots throws the Kalpoes under the bus and the fact that some posters seem to think they are taxi drivers and innocent of all they have been accused of....My thoughts are known on what I think of the Kalpoes and their involvement. I also believe that any discussion is simply to create some sort of discontent and to raise a specter of innocence that the Kalpoes certainly do not deserve. And even if it was a civil conversation, the info provided would be ignored and disregarded.  So, I am signing off.

Good day everyone.

Rob,
We have been fighting the bullshit that has been put out there for so long, I think we forget that there are posters new to the case that aren't putting out bullshit...or disinformation...but are just looking for the
"Truth".
I think GB is one of those. There is no bashing from GB...no disinformation...in fact..I see him/her being bashed at RU for putting out the truth!! I think GB is just looking for the answers that we all were looking for 3 years ago.
We have the answers. Lets post them.
Patrick's tapes have done one great thing...they have gotten a new generation...so to speak..of people involved in Natalee's case. Lets give them the Truth to their questions and doubts!!!

I totally agree with you Lis!  SM is losing members by the day.  I see no problem with new people coming in to learn and help.  Even if they need to be educated on what we've known.  Especially for all the Dutch posters who have come in and given such valuable info, we may not have seen otherwise.   I think EVERYBODY's views should be heard and considered.  This is a democracy. We don't have to agree, just learn from each other.  I love all the Monkeys, but quite frankly am disappointed in how people are getting ran off, because we don't agree.   These posters are not being abusive or hateful, just have different views and thoughts.  Please tell me SM will not become an RU environment.   We should embrace everybody who wants to help, not run them off!
I beg the Dutch posters not to leave, just understand there is so much info. to be caught up on.  I truly appreciate what you all bring!
Ditto dihannah1! 

Thank you Hotping & Dihannah1....I'm doing my best to catch up...but it's taking time because there are some other things in my life as well that take time Wink
I'll focus on the Kalpoes for now...if I come accross things I can't figure out & I think some posters here might know more about I'll post it here & I know some will be around to help. And that's very much appreciated. TIA!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: May 05, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »

GBMW ... you just negated all my research with what you "feel".  No backup.

I am done!!

Janet

me too... it's a settled issue for me.

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

Thanks for being rude Rob.

GB...stay open!!! Read the beginning posts and news articles and stay open. We are so adament because we have already gone through the process you are going through now. We have already questioned their involvement and how deep, and are SURE they were involved. It is why our emotions run so high!! We just don't want to see them get off scot free. They know GB....they know and played and intimate part of the cover-up.

Thanks for your posts Idstlou; I will check them and read everything carefully.

Thanks again for your kind posts; they're really appreciated.

I know you will GB. You have done great work...just remember...we have been here a long time and have info in our heads and hreats that you have not reviewed yet...so we get defensive to opposing views. You have to go through the same process we all did 3 years ago...its just hard for us who have been here from the beginning to remember not every one has. Hang in there...don't get offended...and keep plugging along.
The kalpoes are not innocent...and if you need more info...just ask, and ask and ask!! Until you know the truth like we do. We are NOT a cult, but we are here because of the injustice that Natalee received. We have just been here so long and fought so hard....we forget sometimes that not everyone has the knowledge that we do.

You have been instrumental in getting new info...don't go away!! We need all the help we can get to bring justice for Natalee. Just understand where we are coming from and keep reading the archives!!!

You are a valued member!!

Thank you for your kind words. And I really do understand why some posters might get defensive when it comes to certain things. Catching up on all the info from almost 3 years just isn't an easy job; but I'm working on it.

We luv ya GB!!! Hang in there with us!!!
My favorite show is the "X-Files"
I believe in my heart "The truth is out there" And we will get to the whole truth soon!!!

Keep Klaas in your prayers!!! She is always there for us, she so needs us now!!!

X-Files rules!....but I did kind of stopped watching when David Duchovny left...it wasn't the same anymore...
Have a great day everyone...I'm going to watch some telly and then go to sleep.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 05, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

i nnow things are kind of a mess right now with Klassend sick, but when things get better, will someone make me a monkey picture for my posts....i am very tiny, so a baby monkey would be great.....thanks ...

Welcome always 1...CBB has some avatars here and there is areally cute one of two little monkeys. She has left the instructions to help you 'get dressed' as well. If you get stuck, just ask for help! If there is not anything there you like just leave her a post in that thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 05, 2008, 04:28:52 PM »

that's why i've given up about the details a while ago.
the entire mess is just way too large for me to comprehend.

but i greatly admire everyone who took all the information in or is trying to do that.

but for me i know at least pvds and jvds are criminals and the justice / law enforcement system are protecting them from day one.

i hope ultimately justice will be done for natalee.
this then will be an example for the world that a justice / law enforcement can't get away with preventing a mother to know what happened to her daugther.
a mother who is not as strong as beth would have stand no chance whatsoever against a such a justice system.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 05, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »

I can hear Klaas now....WTH has been happening while I was gone......I Sincerely believe that Klaas would have put a stop to the bashing of each other if She were able to be here! JMO! 

LOL,  me too!   I'm surprised she's not sitting there with a laptop ready to tromp on everybody!

CAESU,  how sweet to send her those beautiful flowers Smile

Lis, thanks for the update,  tell her to get well soon and she knows the Monkeys are patiently waiting for her to hurry up and get back!   

that's a fruit basket but i could have chosen flowers 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: May 05, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

GBMW- I wonder how Joran pays for all this travel, with just the pages from his passport posted here? Something for LE to ponder for a few seconds. His parents don't appear to have the means to finance globe trotting.
Yes, Klass get well soon!!!

Yes it is odd...but some of his trips wouldn't be expensive...Venezuela is nearby so would be rather cheap...travelling to Aruba would only be the ticket...he doesn't need a hotel there Wink
Asia is expensive when it comes to a ticket...but then again hotel / food / drinks are really cheap (compared to regular Dutch prices).

And it does seem Joran has a way of getting money...either he has some because he's lucky at the pokertable or he borrows it....and sometimes steals it, as we have learned, but I do think that was an exception. He does borrow money here and there...but when he does have money he lends money easily as well to his friends. He's a big spender.....and that can't come from his job (??? which one???), IBG (money coming from the Dutch Government when you study...but it would hardly be anything for him; his parents earn too much). Patrick also stated Joran spends a lot of money so maybe he will mention some things about this in his book.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 05, 2008, 04:36:48 PM »

GBMW ... you just negated all my research with what you "feel".  No backup.

I am done!!

Janet

me too... it's a settled issue for me.

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

Thanks for being rude Rob.

GB...stay open!!! Read the beginning posts and news articles and stay open. We are so adament because we have already gone through the process you are going through now. We have already questioned their involvement and how deep, and are SURE they were involved. It is why our emotions run so high!! We just don't want to see them get off scot free. They know GB....they know and played and intimate part of the cover-up.

Thanks for your posts Idstlou; I will check them and read everything carefully.

Thanks again for your kind posts; they're really appreciated.

I know you will GB. You have done great work...just remember...we have been here a long time and have info in our heads and hreats that you have not reviewed yet...so we get defensive to opposing views. You have to go through the same process we all did 3 years ago...its just hard for us who have been here from the beginning to remember not every one has. Hang in there...don't get offended...and keep plugging along.
The kalpoes are not innocent...and if you need more info...just ask, and ask and ask!! Until you know the truth like we do. We are NOT a cult, but we are here because of the injustice that Natalee received. We have just been here so long and fought so hard....we forget sometimes that not everyone has the knowledge that we do.

You have been instrumental in getting new info...don't go away!! We need all the help we can get to bring justice for Natalee. Just understand where we are coming from and keep reading the archives!!!

You are a valued member!!

Thank you for your kind words. And I really do understand why some posters might get defensive when it comes to certain things. Catching up on all the info from almost 3 years just isn't an easy job; but I'm working on it.

I appreciate your posts and I look forward to reading them. Most everyone has a different opinion here and I ask if we can be a little more understanding with our new Dutch friends. I communicate with a couple of Dutch on my MSN and although it has been time consuming,it has become enormously rewarding seeing them understand what has happened the last 3 years. They want to know the truth and I do not mind at all doing my best to point them in that direction. We will always differ on a boycott but not what has happened to Natalee and her Family as it just takes time to understand this complicated case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 05, 2008, 04:39:20 PM »

and possibly this naive Martin Bakx is not his only prey.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: May 05, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »

This uneducated poster has had to sit on paws so many times in past few days to refrain from posting any answer to our highly educated Briany.  Also suspected their name is or should be Kalpoe.

There are none so blind as those that do not wish to see.

Another proud Australian who values highly all the American friends I have made through these pages.

Morning Tibbie, and we have enjoyed getting to know you! 

Gee, as Monkeys have so aptly pointed out and more:

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- Deepak to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
!0- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his fatner they sit by the pool and make it up"

All these are great bullets to include in Diario.Im sure there are many other we could think of that highlight the case and show coverup and corruption.  Lets keep the list going
AND THE KALPOES HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT? YEAH RIGHT!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #369 on: May 05, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »

Lis, I'm am not interested in discussing the finer points of Deepak's statements that he had sex v rape. I'm not interested in discussing how Joran / Sloots throws the Kalpoes under the bus and the fact that some posters seem to think they are taxi drivers and innocent of all they have been accused of....My thoughts are known on what I think of the Kalpoes and their involvement. I also believe that any discussion is simply to create some sort of discontent and to raise a specter of innocence that the Kalpoes certainly do not deserve. And even if it was a civil conversation, the info provided would be ignored and disregarded.  So, I am signing off.

Good day everyone.

Rob,
We have been fighting the bullshit that has been put out there for so long, I think we forget that there are posters new to the case that aren't putting out bullshit...or disinformation...but are just looking for the
"Truth".
I think GB is one of those. There is no bashing from GB...no disinformation...in fact..I see him/her being bashed at RU for putting out the truth!! I think GB is just looking for the answers that we all were looking for 3 years ago.
We have the answers. Lets post them.
Patrick's tapes have done one great thing...they have gotten a new generation...so to speak..of people involved in Natalee's case. Lets give them the Truth to their questions and doubts!!!

I totally agree with you Lis!  SM is losing members by the day.  I see no problem with new people coming in to learn and help.  Even if they need to be educated on what we've known.  Especially for all the Dutch posters who have come in and given such valuable info, we may not have seen otherwise.   I think EVERYBODY's views should be heard and considered.  This is a democracy. We don't have to agree, just learn from each other.  I love all the Monkeys, but quite frankly am disappointed in how people are getting ran off, because we don't agree.   These posters are not being abusive or hateful, just have different views and thoughts.  Please tell me SM will not become an RU environment.   We should embrace everybody who wants to help, not run them off!
I beg the Dutch posters not to leave, just understand there is so much info. to be caught up on.  I truly appreciate what you all bring!
Ditto dihannah1! 

Thank you Hotping & Dihannah1....I'm doing my best to catch up...but it's taking time because there are some other things in my life as well that take time Wink
I'll focus on the Kalpoes for now...if I come accross things I can't figure out & I think some posters here might know more about I'll post it here & I know some will be around to help. And that's very much appreciated. TIA!

Just think you have ONLY 3 yrs. of catching up to do!   LOL   I've been here that long and still can't remember everything.  Thanks to Janet for bringing over her plethora of documentation to remind us who don't have the memory of others.  Wink

I appreciate all the NEW info. you bring, so keep up the great job!

ALWAYS 1,  there is a thread in the Lounge where CBB put a ton of pics up for those who needs 'dressed',  so you can go there and check them out, she has tons of cute one's, I'm sure you'll find something! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: May 05, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »

Always1, here is the link to some new monkey clothes to choose from.   Let any of us know if you need help dressing, we can try to explain, but most are unable to actually dress you.  I believe only the Mods. can do that.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 05, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

Oops, the link might help.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 05, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »

I can hear Klaas now....WTH has been happening while I was gone......I Sincerely believe that Klaas would have put a stop to the bashing of each other if She were able to be here! JMO! 

LOL,  me too!   I'm surprised she's not sitting there with a laptop ready to tromp on everybody!

CAESU,  how sweet to send her those beautiful flowers Smile

Lis, thanks for the update,  tell her to get well soon and she knows the Monkeys are patiently waiting for her to hurry up and get back!   

that's a fruit basket but i could have chosen flowers 

LOL, Fruit basket is probably better, she's going to need her strength when she gets back!  But they are pretty either way!

MumOhio,  I see I'm one step behind as usual, you had already posted the link to CBB's closet!  Wink

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: May 05, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »

Good afternoon to all you monkeys and guests reading today. I haven't been able to read much lately and just seen that Klaas is in the hospital and having problems breathing. If you are reading Klaas I hope you get well and get back here quick. I will have you in my trhoughts and prayers until you get better...take care and know you are truly missed.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: May 05, 2008, 05:14:35 PM »

Destiny,

If you are reading here---

Richard, who has written several of the protest flyers/letters, is also  willing to help
you with the wording of the Diario ad.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »

GBMW go  here
http://www.hollowaycase.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 05, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

I have tried to put a baby monkey in my profile 3 times and nothing (they are probably running all over the internet by now....maybe when Klassend gets back, she will help me...I thought she was home now....is she back in the hospital?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 05, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »

I certainly hope that Klaas has another place to go "home" to other than her house under construction!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »

HAVE REVISED THIS TO INCLUDE SANDY'S AND ROB'S ADDITIONS:

Without a doubt the Kalpoes knew enough to hang Joran and Paulus so they are guilty of covering up the case. Judging by their own comments, which show intimate knowledge there was a crime committed against Natalee, if they didn't rape her at the very least are guilty of kidnapping which lead to Natalee's death and that is nothing to sneeze at. They can also be guilty of drugging her with "that shit" Deepak knows about. All of this would lead to a voluntary manslaughter conviction if the idiots in Aruba running the investigation ever got up off their asses and put 2 and 2 together.

How anyone can look at all these points and think they just innocently dropped Joran and natalee off at the beach is beyond my comprehension. Why deceive and mnake lies up if you are innocent?

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- In the squad car Deepak says to to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
10- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his father they sit by the pool and make it up.
11- The Kalpoes and Joran altered their telephones and computers, something DEEPAK is very good at.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2008, 05:35:21 PM »

GBMW- I wonder how Joran pays for all this travel, with just the pages from his passport posted here? Something for LE to ponder for a few seconds. His parents don't appear to have the means to finance globe trotting.
Yes, Klass get well soon!!!

I think when originally in Aruba as we know joran gambled, possibly robbed ( I recall reading where one of his friends had said he broke into tourists cars), and then it is very possible that he sold or had a part in selling illicit photos/videos. I know much of this is speculative, but just tossing it out there. But primarily I think he was paid by the casinos for his gambling (money laundering), didn't matter if he were good or bad at it, just had to generate the turnover of money at the tables. MOO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.