April 18, 2024, 05:19:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289241 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: May 05, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »

Thanks Blonde! I knew about the site but haven't read everything yet. I will print stuff out this week so I can read it a bit easier.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 05, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »

GBMW go  here This is a very good site
http://www.hollowaycase.com/

Also here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=196.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »

HAVE REVISED THIS TO INCLUDE SANDY'S AND ROB'S ADDITIONS:

Without a doubt the Kalpoes knew enough to hang Joran and Paulus so they are guilty of covering up the case. Judging by their own comments, which show intimate knowledge there was a crime committed against Natalee, if they didn't rape her at the very least are guilty of kidnapping which lead to Natalee's death and that is nothing to sneeze at. They can also be guilty of drugging her with "that shit" Deepak knows about. All of this would lead to a voluntary manslaughter conviction if the idiots in Aruba running the investigation ever got up off their asses and put 2 and 2 together.

How anyone can look at all these points and think they just innocently dropped Joran and natalee off at the beach is beyond my comprehension. Why deceive and mnake lies up if you are innocent?

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- In the squad car Deepak says to to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
10- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his father they sit by the pool and make it up.
11- The Kalpoes and Joran altered their telephones and computers, something DEEPAK is very good at.

Thanks Dayhiker for this post....I'll try and check on all these things as soon as possible. Some things I've already read a lot about and some things I need to catch up...so this is very handy...thanks!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »

I can hear Klaas now....WTH has been happening while I was gone......I Sincerely believe that Klaas would have put a stop to the bashing of each other if She were able to be here! JMO! 

She gave the nurses a piece of her mind!! lol Too cute!!! I miss her!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

Yeah I've seen this one...I was just looking on the other computerstuff Rob posted about earlier...have trouble finding it....and my eyes are getting a bit tired...too much time behind the computer today Wink...I'll look again tomorrow....now I'm really going to relax a bit.

Have a good day everyone!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 05, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »

I appreciate your posts and I look forward to reading them. Most everyone has a different opinion here and I ask if we can be a little more understanding with our new Dutch friends. I communicate with a couple of Dutch on my MSN and although it has been time consuming,it has become enormously rewarding seeing them understand what has happened the last 3 years. They want to know the truth and I do not mind at all doing my best to point them in that direction. We will always differ on a boycott but not what has happened to Natalee and her Family as it just takes time to understand this complicated case.

******* ... I am sorry but ... I left two other forums because I refused to post along side of the trolls ... trolls who were not interested in the truth but ... distracted from it to further an agenda.

The following post would not be tolerated by the mods if it had been submitted by Tamikosmom and ... it should not be.  Why is a "Dutch" poster given a free pass?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Saying that Briany is here for a reason, proves to me (and to the Dutch people of course who have more brains than the average poster here) that your indeed are not the most intelligent person of the world.

On FOK and other fora it is said a lot of times: "The Scared Monkeys are stupid plotthinkers who can't think for themselves".

There are some things wrong in the statemens and they can proof a few things. I tried to explane this, but I'am not going to argue if you can not read for yourself. It is not a riddle, it is there.

You refuse to read, instead you prefer to accuse everybody who's name you have heard and do not care who is blamed for what happened to Natalee, as long as you can be into plottinking. As long as Dr. Phil or other mediapeople says so, it is defenitely true.

Follow the leader, what they say is true.

You did not even manage to solve one little thing in three years. In stead you start to solve riddles from all over the world, like

Brian(y), is it a he or a she? How silly people can get. I am of course neighter Brian or Briany. Clever he?

Most of the posters here are grandmothers that have nothing else to do than parrot eachother or the media.

This a needed to say. I stay to post in the Dutch people. That were the more intelligent people post. If they want to discuss something, at least they give reasons why I see it wrong instead of calling "but Dr. Phil says" or "but this and this person says".

As far as the "baby-coverup": I am not English and translated in directly from the way I speak, but you are too stupid to realise that. You are not even capable of speaking another language yourselve.

Have a lot of fun in the thearoom.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 05, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »

that's why i've given up about the details a while ago.
the entire mess is just way too large for me to comprehend.

but i greatly admire everyone who took all the information in or is trying to do that.

but for me i know at least pvds and jvds are criminals and the justice / law enforcement system are protecting them from day one.

i hope ultimately justice will be done for natalee.
this then will be an example for the world that a justice / law enforcement can't get away with preventing a mother to know what happened to her daugther.
a mother who is not as strong as beth would have stand no chance whatsoever against a such a justice system.

Great post...but don't give up!! We have worked hard and the truth is here in the archives of this forum.

Beth is a Mom first and foremost...she represents all of us mothers here at SM...who know we would go to the ends of the earth for our children..it is why we love her so..and why we support her so...we can relate to her.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:55 PM »

I certainly hope that Klaas has another place to go "home" to other than her house under construction!!

she doesn't, she is going back to the "construction zone"

We need a prayer thread!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: May 05, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »

Yeah I've seen this one...I was just looking on the other computerstuff Rob posted about earlier...have trouble finding it....and my eyes are getting a bit tired...too much time behind the computer today Wink...I'll look again tomorrow....now I'm really going to relax a bit.

Have a good day everyone!

Relax, have a glass of wine, say a prayer for Klaas and we'll see you tomorrow!!!
You is a Monkey now...lol...hang in there with us!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 05, 2008, 06:04:47 PM »

but i greatly admire everyone who took all the information in or is trying to do that.

but for me i know at least pvds and jvds are criminals and the justice / law enforcement system are protecting them from day one.

this then will be an example for the world that a justice / law enforcement can't get away with preventing a mother to know what happened to her daugther.
a mother who is not as strong as beth would have stand no chance whatsoever against a such a justice system.

Thanks for your post.  You know Briany said we are just a bunch of old grandmothers with nothing better to do. NOT.  I am not a grandmother YET (as far as I know) but I do have a son the same age as Natalee and believe LE, Aruba, J2K, Paulus, Anita etc. got off very easy by Beth and Dave compared to what I would have done had this been my son.  I would have been locked away had I been turned loose on that island. This is about a Mother and Father who lost their daughter and have been put through this living hell by all the above players and more.  Beth said she will be Natalee's voice for the rest of her life, I am with her until the end.  They deserve to have her remains back so she can have a proper burial so her family can mourn her.  I don't know how involved the Kalpoes are but I strongly believe based on their statements they do have a significant role in the disappearance of Natalee.  If not they need to come clean and give this family the relief they need to go on without their daughter.  There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family. They (and we) ask nothing more or nothing less.  The Aruban people should be appalled at what has transpired here.  They need to stand up for Natalee and end this now.  If not then I for one will stand behind Beth.  That's the least I can do--I have my son and will always remind him what can happen if you choose to travel outside the United States.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: May 05, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »

I agree with your post BMK, well said. As for Briany, though I haven't personally have a problem with him/her, they should watch the name calling as there are many of us here who do not fit the "grandmother" label........and for someone who is calling such names as if derogatory then why has briany spent so much time here as of late? Infact I see they
posted today in the Dutch thread.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 05, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »

Is Klassend back in the hospital?? Is there anything we can do for her?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: May 05, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »

HAVE REVISED THIS TO INCLUDE SANDY'S AND ROB'S ADDITIONS:

Without a doubt the Kalpoes knew enough to hang Joran and Paulus so they are guilty of covering up the case. Judging by their own comments, which show intimate knowledge there was a crime committed against Natalee, if they didn't rape her at the very least are guilty of kidnapping which lead to Natalee's death and that is nothing to sneeze at. They can also be guilty of drugging her with "that shit" Deepak knows about. All of this would lead to a voluntary manslaughter conviction if the idiots in Aruba running the investigation ever got up off their asses and put 2 and 2 together.

How anyone can look at all these points and think they just innocently dropped Joran and natalee off at the beach is beyond my comprehension. Why deceive and mnake lies up if you are innocent?

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- In the squad car Deepak says to to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
10- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his father they sit by the pool and make it up.
11- The Kalpoes and Joran altered their telephones and computers, something DEEPAK is very good at.

I am curious why it is so important to release the Kalpoes of any guilt?   That would certainly help their prospects for winning a lawsuit should they ever provide the information requested.  Bottom line...Natalee was in Deepak's car...not a taxi...Deepak was driving said car...Deepak was seen in said car by witnesses...as far as I am concerned...those in that car know what happened to Natalee and that includes Deepak...Satish...Joran. 

BTW...I am not an old granny yet either.  I too have a daughter Natalee's age that could have been on that trip and it could have been my child...so I will continue to stand with the girl for as long as it takes.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: May 05, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

I hope Klauss is in a "teaching" hospital. They have all of the up to the minute info. She surely shouldn't return to her home if there are "things in the air" that could impede her recovery.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: May 05, 2008, 06:28:28 PM »

Is Klassend back in the hospital?? Is there anything we can do for her?

Hi there!
I think Klaas did not get released as we had thought previously. It is my understanding that she is still feeling pretty bad and maybe she will get home today or tomorrow.  She needs to go to a hotel and not back to her house until all the painting and work is done.  I am sure that is what made her so ill...never know what's under all that dirt and she pretty much got a big dose of it from the beginning. I know her DH and doggies are missing her as we are all missing her too.

BTW...welcome to the cage! 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »

I certainly hope that Klaas has another place to go "home" to other than her house under construction!!

ldstlou - Mrs Red started a thread in the Monkey Lounge "We love you Klaas" where a lot of monkeys are posting their get well wishes :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2820.0

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 05, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »

Thanks for your post.  You know Briany said we are just a bunch of old grandmothers with nothing better to do. NOT.  I am not a grandmother YET (as far as I know) but I do have a son the same age as Natalee and believe LE, Aruba, J2K, Paulus, Anita etc. got off very easy by Beth and Dave compared to what I would have done had this been my son.  I would have been locked away had I been turned loose on that island. This is about a Mother and Father who lost their daughter and have been put through this living hell by all the above players and more.  Beth said she will be Natalee's voice for the rest of her life, I am with her until the end.  They deserve to have her remains back so she can have a proper burial so her family can mourn her.  I don't know how involved the Kalpoes are but I strongly believe based on their statements they do have a significant role in the disappearance of Natalee.  If not they need to come clean and give this family the relief they need to go on without their daughter.  There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family. They (and we) ask nothing more or nothing less.  The Aruban people should be appalled at what has transpired here.  They need to stand up for Natalee and end this now.  If not then I for one will stand behind Beth.  That's the least I can do--I have my son and will always remind him what can happen if you choose to travel outside the United States.   

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! Blue!!
I am not a grandmother either!! We have people from ALL walks of life who have come here together for one cause...and that is finding justice for Natalee!!!

But for those of us who are Grandmothers here...thank the good Lord for them!!! There is no other better, nor no other who has the time and resources and KNOWLEDGE to put into this case than the "Grandmothers". And as any woman who has achieved the status of "Grandmother" they are due, and have EARNED our respect, for their wisdom, understanding, but most importantly, their life's experience. Don't knock 'em. There is no other I would want fighting for my own child that the "Grandmothers" of this world!!! Amen to the "Grandmothers" of this world...and especially of this forum!!!

You do any injustice to the women here when you refer to our "Ladies" as "Grandmothers". You show me one person on the "other" forums that has the stamina, willpower, intelligence and heart that our Peaches has!! You show me one person who dedicates their heart and soul to a child not even of her own Country as our Janet does. You show me one place you would rather go to if you had a loved one missing than right here at Scared Monkeys.

And you show me one person...who has put more time and effort into finding justice for Natalee than our Klass!!! There  is no other group like ours!! NONE!!! Men and women alike, this is a great bunch so please do not criticize us. Instead, come to respect these awesome people as I have. Gosh to be young again!!! lol I say that at 43!! But to be young like some of our new posters!!!

To our youth!!! You are awesome too!!!! It is not often in today's world to find youths that are so dedicated to a cause!!! I see Natalee in you although I never had the pleasure of knowing her!! But I see her heart in your posts and your dedication!!! You stand above and beyond the average. AMEN TO YOU ALSO!!! But don't let your egos blind you from the knowledge and wisdom you will find here in the "Grandmothers" of SM.
My prayer is that we can find a place of mutual respect and openness and bridge the gaps of time and experience here at SM...in Natalee's name.

That said...there is only one truth...and it involves the kalpose as well as joran...beyond that..we can only speculate until those who know the truth start talking...but make know mistake...joran was NOT alone that night that Natalee met her demise.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 05, 2008, 06:34:13 PM »

that sounds like a very heavy flu.
i wish her well and i hope she gets better soon.

for Klass

Note: forwarded message attached.
Attached Message
To: Cindy Tuleja <Cynthiatuleja@comcast.net>; Evie Velez <ozev1977@verizon.net>; Rene Volk <chare832002@yahoo.com>; Louis and Athena Tuleja <Primivera@juno.com>
Subject: ready to laugh?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:38:10 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:32 AM

2  freemedical tests in one

A little new years punny .....

Medical Test

STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES

FOR 10 SECONDS.....then scroll down.....

now stare at the puppies...

NOW SCROLL DOWN

THANK YOU.....

YOUR CAT SCAN

and Lab Tests

are now

COMPLETE

YOU  ARE  HEALED ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Live simply; Love generously; Care deeply; Speak kindly;

and Leave the rest to God! 

hope this gives ya a chuckle get well real soon love ya Sandy L (monkey)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: May 05, 2008, 06:34:54 PM »

ldstlou - Mrs Red started a thread in the Monkey Lounge "We love you Klaas" where a lot of monkeys are posting their get well wishes :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2820.0

Thanks Sweetie!!! You know me...I am lost w/out Klaas so had no idea where to go!!!! lol

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

that sounds like a very heavy flu.
i wish her well and i hope she gets better soon.

for Klass

Note: forwarded message attached.
Attached Message
To: Cindy Tuleja <Cynthiatuleja@comcast.net>; Evie Velez <ozev1977@verizon.net>; Rene Volk <chare832002@yahoo.com>; Louis and Athena Tuleja <Primivera@juno.com>
Subject: ready to laugh?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:38:10 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:32 AM

2  freemedical tests in one

A little new years punny .....

Medical Test

STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES

FOR 10 SECONDS.....then scroll down.....

now stare at the puppies...

NOW SCROLL DOWN

THANK YOU.....

YOUR CAT SCAN

and Lab Tests

are now

COMPLETE

YOU  ARE  HEALED ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ill try again

Live simply; Love generously; Care deeply; Speak kindly;

and Leave the rest to God! 

hope this gives ya a chuckle get well real soon love ya Sandy L (monkey)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.