March 29, 2024, 05:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 287021 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2008, 08:20:58 PM »

Barfdoll@RU

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT HAD TWO PERSONAL CONTACTS WITH NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED

ORANJESTAD(AAN) On the 13th of February 2007, the Superior Court dictated sentence against Paul van der Sloot in the case that he appealed with regards to the damages that his person as well as his family members asked for, seeing that in the Primary Court (Court of First Instance) Paul van der Sloot alone (no one else in his family) got a reward of 40,000 guilders for damages and 1500 guilders to cover the costs of the lawyers, court clerks, etc.

The sentence of the Superior Court fell like a bomb on Paul van der Sloot and his defence attorney because, according to the attorney, the Court made use of informations that do not agree with the truth.

The Court dictated that Paul van der Sloot fetched Joran and Natalee at the McDonald Palm Beach branch and took the two of them to the Holiday Inn, according to declarations by witnesses and also informations obtained from a phone tap carried out by the police.

Until recently, this key information was not known in the press and apparently only by the Police and Dept. of Justice.

The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared.

Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn.

Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.

According to the Superior Court, Paul van der Sloot himself is guilty, he made possible or caused (depends how every one interprets the grammar in the sentence of the Court’s) himself to be arrested and that Aruba cannot be held responsible for the damages that he suffered and for which he was demanding damages, which he won in First Instance, but appealed to get more, and now has lost everything.

In the sentence there are various points and aspects that brought a different view on the Natalee Holloway case and that in the coming days will be analyzed, but the most important information is the matter of fetching Natalee and Joran at the McDonald, Palm Beach, and also that Paul had on two occasions personal contacts with Natalee on the night that she disappeared.

The cardinal question now is: what did the police authorities hear on the tapped phone of Paul van der Sloot, and the next question is hotter still: at what time, under what circumstances, and where did Paul van der Sloot as the father of Joran van der Sloot have contacts with Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared?

If the Superior Court says that in the official report mention is made that Paul van der Sloot fetched Joran and Natalee on the aforementioned night at McDonald Palm Beach, that is the first contact, but where did the second contact take place?

On the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Paul van der Sloot met again with Natalee after he left Joran with Natalee at the Holiday Inn? If that is the case, then where and at what time did Natalee disappear that night?

In the declarations of Joran and the Kalpoe brothers there was a heated discussion amongst them, with formal denials as to whether they went with Natalee to the house of Paul van der Sloot on the night of her disappearance.

That’s why it is important to get clarity on the two occasions that Paul van der Sloot had personal contacts with Natalee on the night in question and where and under what circumstances they occurred.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »

On the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Paul van der Sloot met again with Natalee after he left Joran with Natalee at the Holiday Inn? If that is the case, then where and at what time did Natalee disappear that night?
=======================
The answer is Natalee dissapeared right after her second contact with Paul Van Der Sloot,most likely at 4AM. She has never been heard from or seen ever again. Since Paul's friends(Corrupt Officials) are caught lying about blocking the search of the Van Der Sloot home for two years it is obvious Natalee was in that home.

I believe all the early rumors like PVDS being seen at Mcdonalds,ATM withdrawls and the reported phone calls will all be proven to be true. Now where did Joran catch the bus the next day from and who made and received the 6:30AM phone call?  Wink
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 08:48:42 PM by Observer » Logged

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2008, 08:40:05 PM »

Barfdoll@RU

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT HAD TWO PERSONAL CONTACTS WITH NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED

ORANJESTAD(AAN) On the 13th of February 2007, the Superior Court dictated sentence against Paul van der Sloot in the case that he appealed with regards to the damages that his person as well as his family members asked for, seeing that in the Primary Court (Court of First Instance) Paul van der Sloot alone (no one else in his family) got a reward of 40,000 guilders for damages and 1500 guilders to cover the costs of the lawyers, court clerks, etc.

The sentence of the Superior Court fell like a bomb on Paul van der Sloot and his defence attorney because, according to the attorney, the Court made use of informations that do not agree with the truth.

The Court dictated that Paul van der Sloot fetched Joran and Natalee at the McDonald Palm Beach branch and took the two of them to the Holiday Inn, according to declarations by witnesses and also informations obtained from a phone tap carried out by the police.

Until recently, this key information was not known in the press and apparently only by the Police and Dept. of Justice.

The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared.

Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn.

Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.

According to the Superior Court, Paul van der Sloot himself is guilty, he made possible or caused (depends how every one interprets the grammar in the sentence of the Court’s) himself to be arrested and that Aruba cannot be held responsible for the damages that he suffered and for which he was demanding damages, which he won in First Instance, but appealed to get more, and now has lost everything.

In the sentence there are various points and aspects that brought a different view on the Natalee Holloway case and that in the coming days will be analyzed, but the most important information is the matter of fetching Natalee and Joran at the McDonald, Palm Beach, and also that Paul had on two occasions personal contacts with Natalee on the night that she disappeared.

The cardinal question now is: what did the police authorities hear on the tapped phone of Paul van der Sloot, and the next question is hotter still: at what time, under what circumstances, and where did Paul van der Sloot as the father of Joran van der Sloot have contacts with Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared?

If the Superior Court says that in the official report mention is made that Paul van der Sloot fetched Joran and Natalee on the aforementioned night at McDonald Palm Beach, that is the first contact, but where did the second contact take place?

In the declarations of Joran and the Kalpoe brothers there was a heated discussion amongst them, with formal denials as to whether they went with Natalee to the house of Paul van der Sloot on the night of her disappearance.

That’s why it is important to get clarity on the two occasions that Paul van der Sloot had personal contacts with Natalee on the night in question and where and under what circumstances they occurred.

They knew then and know now.  If you had a total video, unaltered and everything proven from a to z, as it practically is now.  You have trouble getting someone to prosecute.  Why?
The Federal Government of the United States, the Justice Department needs to answer that.
She is an American citizen and her death is being covered up by a pizz-ant country by pizz ant people who are greedy, selfish and for all intents and purposes, are crooks.  Why is the US of A not getting their judicial azz into gear on this.  Her rights have been abused by that country and this, as are those of her family.  Jack blue.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »

Sorry to hear Klaas is sick. Seriously maybe the dust from the renovation at her house?

Hi BB..I was thinking the same thing..She told me she could barely breath a few days ago Sad

Yes, it is pretty easy to get a pneumonia, maybe that is what she has?from  the dust caused by demolition. A few days of  IV antibiotics should get her back here where she belongs. 

Thanks again San for the edit.

Anytime Bleached.  Just let me know when you need something edited and I will do it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »

Jonathan45 at scrux  (I promise to quit reading around...lol...):

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:    
The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.
I don't know if if it's one of Natalees shin-bones, but it is a human bone.

To solve the missing of Natalee Holloway the ALE needs only a cadaver dog.

Today I will seal my lips too.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »

Google translation from Dutch:

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban public prosecutor takes to solve the Holloway case also the information from experienced mediums taken seriously.

Novum News

So far, already more than ten reported psychics who said knowing how or where the American Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

"One of them certainly knew that the girl is still alive and lives in Venezuela," said Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos. "Another thought that it remains on the east side of the island lies buried.

We attract all information about the case after, even if it goes to tips from people who present themselves as a medium. "

Netherlands

The use of paragnosten with police and justice Mos is not strange. "In the Netherlands there is also used waarzeggers. Well, I understand that there is never really a case is resolved."

The OM has no intention of the investigation into the Holloway case to a conclusion now suspect Joran van der Sloot "the cat has tied the bell."

http://www.nu.nl/news/1550841/20/Paragnosten_komen_af_op_zaak-Holloway.html

Wait! It is becoming clearer ... clearer ... clearer.  Now I see it all.  I will write it all down in a post and ... then contact Hans Mos.

Janet

++++++++

TAMIKOSMOM'S VISION

1.  Freddy waiting ... VDS' residence ... camera.

2.  Satish, Deepak, Joran arrives ... drugged Natalee.

3.  Guido arrives ... separate vehicle ... same time.

4.  Sexual assault.

5.  Natalee escapes ... caught ... sustains head injury ... Guido ... passes out.

6.  Decision ... take Natalee to beach ... sleep it off ... make way  back to hotel.

7.  Freddy remains ... VDS' residence.

8.  Guildo leaves.

9.  Deepak drops off Joran, Satish ... "passed out" Natalee ... beach.

10.  Deepak parks/hides vehicle across street ... racquet ball club.

11.  Satish, Joran suspect Natalee deceased.

12.  Deepak returns to beach.

13.  Natalee hidden ... mangrove bushes.

14.  Panick stricken ... Joran, Deepak, Satish run across street ... scramble quickly into Deepak's vehicle ... headlights from approaching vehicle ... Joran in driver's seat.

15.  Gardener passes Deepak's vehicle ... observes Joran, Deepak, Satish in parked vehicle.

16.  Panicked discussion ... last persons observed with Natalee ... injury and DNA evidence ... Natalee's person ... very incriminating.

17.  Paulus contacted.

18.  Jogger passes ... observes Deepak's vehicle.

19.  Paulus arrives ... accesses situation.

20.  Assistance required ... deceased Natalee must be moved.

21.  Steve Croes, GVC enter picture.

22.  Deepak, Satish drive home.

23.  Joran walks home.

24.  Deceased Natalee is moved in white pickup ... Lorenzo's basement.

25.  June 2, 2005 ... Junior observes Natalee ... placed in landfill.

26.  Authorities contacted.

27.  Natalee moved from landfill by authorities ... buried east side of island.

28.  Vision is fading ... fading ... fading ... Natalee is taken out to sea ... I think.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »

=======================
The answer is Natalee dissapeared right after her second contact with Paul Van Der Sloot,most likely at 4AM. She has never been heard from or seen ever again. Since Paul's friends(Corrupt Officials) are caught lying about blocking the search of the Van Der Sloot home for two years it is obvious Natalee was in that home.

I believe all the early rumors like PVDS being seen at Mcdonalds,ATM withdrawls and the reported phone calls will all be proven to be true. Now where did Joran catch the bus the next day from and who made and received the 6:30AM phone call?  Wink

It make me wonder who really killed her.  Sometimes I say Joran and other times I say Paulus.  I lean more towards Joran and his violent temper but Paulus is never far away.  They are covering for Paulus not Joran.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2008, 08:58:27 PM »

I see your vision....oh Carnack Janet.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »

=======================

It make me wonder who really killed her.  Sometimes I say Joran and other times I say Paulus.  I lean more towards Joran and his violent temper but Paulus is never far away.  They are covering for Paulus not Joran.

Tough call....I'm open
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2008, 09:04:50 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »

Jonathan45 at scrux  (I promise to quit reading around...lol...):

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:    
The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.
I don't know if if it's one of Natalees shin-bones, but it is a human bone.

To solve the missing of Natalee Holloway the ALE needs only a cadaver dog.

Today I will seal my lips too.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Another bone..And yet another Human Bone..It's really sad how little Natalee's life was worth to these creeps. I do find it interesting if true the location where that poster says they found the bone. Since it was last month,maybee they will bring in Dompig to announce they will search that area sometime within the year 

Janet: I agree with your vision and I think it's the closest to the truth. IMO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

=======================

Since PVDS is lying about events before she even went missing,his alibi and was arrested for complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping...I think it's a very real possibility he picked her out,especially after the court ruling and seeing the casino video of Natalee and him talking,watching him drink alcohol and gamble while Anita was away. Natalee vanished off of the face of the earth just a few hours after that! I am still leaning on it being a pimp night that included drugging,raping and filming but PVDS is up to his eyeballs in the events before,during and after Natalee dissapeared.

My guess is she put up a fight and Joran and Guido tried to restrain her,after getting punched in the face Joran probably went into a rage and hurt her badly out of anger and embarassment. She was drugged,raped and scared to death and fought to get away. It was Paul Van Der Sloot who decided to deny her medical attention and decided it was better that she dissapeared without a trace.MO
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 09:36:58 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »

When I consider the formal suspicions of those who were detainined in the Natalee Holloway case ... I suspect that a blow ... not necessarily a fatal blow ... was administered by Guido.  He was the only one suspected of "heavy battery".

However ... viet vet claims that a man told him that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

On June 1, 2005 Beth and Jug were interrogated intensively by Dennis Jacobs regarding seizures and ... Joran's words in the video recording pertaining to "shaking" makes me think that Joran confessed to Natalee last moments in his missing May 31, 2005 witness statement and ... Natalee died of a drug overdose ... maybe a combination of GHB and alcohol.

Janet

++++++++++++

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

9. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

viet vet - Jug Twitty's friend
FP comments
December 6

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm
Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2008, 09:37:46 PM »

I have said since way back ... my theory pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case would be taken seriously ... if only it was put out there with some type of gimmick.  It could be a dream ... a vision ... a riddle.  Hey ... I could call myself an angel.  No ... that would not work.  Not one person I have ever come in contact with since the age of five would believe that.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2008, 09:46:46 PM »

=======================

Since PVDS is lying about events before she even went missing,his alibi and was arrested for complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping...I think it's a very real possibility he picked her out,especially after the court ruling and seeing the casino video of Natalee and him talking,watching him drink alcohol and gamble while Anita was away. Natalee vanished off of the face of the earth just a few hours after that! I am still leaning on it being a pimp night that included drugging,raping and filming but PVDS is up to his eyeballs in the events before,during and after Natalee dissapeared.

My guess is she put up a fight and Joran and Guido tried to restrain her,after getting punched in the face Joran probably went into a rage and hurt her badly out of anger and embarassment. She was drugged,raped and scared to death and fought to get away. It was Paul Van Der Sloot who decided to deny her medical attention and decided it was better that she dissapeared without a trace.MO

I have said the same thing from the beginning.  Joran flew into a rage and Paulus didn't help.  That is the bottom line.

I have also said that Joran flew into a rage after he realized a call was made.  He knew his goose was cooked (no college in the U.S., his father was finished, etc.)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/news/1550841/20/Paragnosten_komen_af_op_zaak-Holloway.html
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3919996/_Paragnosten_op_zaak-Holloway__.html

Holloway case attracts psychics

pulbished: 3 May 2008 00.04

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban Public Prosecution Service takes the information from experienced psychics in solving the Holloway case serious.

So far already more than ten psychics said they know how or to where the American Natalee Holloway in 2005, on Aruba disappeared.

"One of them knew certainly that the little girl still lives and is Venezuela", explained chief public prosecutor Hans Mos. Another one thought that they buried her on the East side of the island.

We check all information in this case, also if tips are from people who present themselves as a psychic.

The Netherlands

The use of psychics at police force and judicial authorities is according to Mos not unusual. "In the Netherlands psychics are also used. However, I have understood that by it never led to case being really solved".

The Public Prosecution Service is not yet of planning the conclude the investigation in the Holloway case surrounding the suspect Joran van der Sloot since he 'the cat the bell has attached to himself'. (this expression means: someone who is attracting the attention to themselves)

Mos: "Due to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries a torrent of information is coming in motion. And Van Der Sloot himself is to blame for bringing the case back to life. (i am paraphrasing another expression here) Like he always does in the media.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »

Bijleveld: 1993 Protocol with Aruba still actual

ORANJESTAD – Also due to the political developments in the Neth.Antilles, the engagements as laid down in the protocol of 1993 between the Netherlands and Aruba, are still current, said the Dutch state secretary of Kingdom Relations, Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) in a letter to the Lower House.

“In view of those political developments, I would like to actualize these engagements”, writes Bijleveld to the Lower House.  “I will deliberate with the Aruban government about the actualization of the protocol.”

The debate on Chapter IV of the budget of the Kingdom – Kingdom Relations – took place on Wednesday, December 5, 2007.  With this letter, Bijleveld gives her promise to figure out if the protocol of 1993 between the Netherlands and Aruba is still valid, a personal interpretation.  She thinks that it is still valid.  “It was never put in writing that the protocol was completely settled or that it is concluded.  Since there is no final date mentioned in the protocol, it is basically still valid.”

The government has taken on commitments back and forth in the protocol.  A great deal of issues has already been given interpretation in the 90’s.  They have on a regular basis been reporting to the Lower House until 1998.  A few issues have not been realized.  The Kingdom Relations-minister has pointed out to the Aruban government, the importance that the Netherlands still values to the agreements made in 1993, like good financial management, good governance, the importance of accountability, financial-economic stability, and budget standardization.  The then Prime Minister of the Netherlands Ruud Lubber (CDA) and former premier of Aruba Henny Eman (AVP) have signed the protocol.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2008, 10:40:26 PM »

Sorry to hear Klaas is sick. Seriously maybe the dust from the renovation at her house?

Hi BB..I was thinking the same thing..She told me she could barely breath a few days ago Sad

Yes, it is pretty easy to get a pneumonia, maybe that is what she has?from  the dust caused by demolition. A few days of  IV antibiotics should get her back here where she belongs. 

Thanks again San for the edit.

Are we speculating or does she have pneumonia?  Is she in the hospital?  I do hope she is OK.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2008, 10:47:52 PM »

I believe that Paulus had a two encounters with Natalee ... one at the black jack table and ... the other at 4:00 PM in morning.  However ... I believe that the second encounter was with a deceased Natalee ... when Joran contacted him after "something bad happened".

Janet

+++++++++++

Caso Natalee Procesverbaal di polis hulandes ta mustra ‘NAN’ A DRENTA PANICO ORA CU NATALEE A KEDA ‘PASSED OUT’

The Natalee Case...Dutch official report shows

'THEY' WENT INTO PANIC WHEN NATALEE REMAINED 'PASSED OUT'

Oranjestad (AAN) As promised to the peoples of Aruba and the U.S.A., DIARIO will continue with its investigation on the missing girl, Natalee Holloway, and will publish legitimate documents accompanied by analysis and questions that sooner or later will bring out the truth.

Today, the investigative team of DIARIO is publishing part of an
official report given by a Dutch police officer who came to Aruba to
interrogate Joran van der Sloot among others.

The Dutch police officer states that Joran van Der Sloot is aware of
the possibility that exists that one day the American authorities will
ask for his extradition due to the fact that the missing girl (Natalee)
is an American Citizen. Joran's reaction was that he began to laugh!!!

Now Joran began to laugh because he was afraid or because he felt
reassured because he was told beforehand that "no body, no crime"?

From this same official report one can deduct that Joran again throws the ball in Deepak Kalpoe's corner, because he tells the Dutch officer that if they interrogate Deepak in the same manner that they interrogated Joran, then Deepak for sure will tell the truth. Which truth? How come the Dutch police officer did not ask Van der Sloot about which truth he was referring to?

Joran also said that if some weeks before they had interrogated him in the aforementioned manner, then the truth would have come out much faster!

Again the question remains: to what truth is Joran referring to? The
supposed truth that he left Natalee behind all alone on the beach?

That is the truth that he so heavily sustained during so many weeks with his mouth closed, turn all sorts of story around, remain without speaking, become fresh with the police interrogators, come every time with a different story to contradict other stories, and that show that he had been lying from the beginning?

The question now is: what is Joran referring to with this 'different
form of interrogation'?

How come they did not continue with this 'different form of
interrogation' of the suspects, to determine what happened to Natalee and where Natalee is?

The culminating part of this procesvebaal (official report) is that
when the police officer mentioned the following: "I, De Ruiter,
mentioned to Van der Sloot that there was no interest in lying to
him about this fact (he is referring to the declaration of Freddy Zedan Arambatzis) because the importance of the declaration made by the witness Zedan Arambatzis, was directed towards the fact that Joran had already on the 30th of May told Freddy the story about the Holliday Inn and that Joran told Freddy also that "they" went into panic when Natalee remained "passed out"!

Everyone can read today what was put black on white "Dat ze" went into panic, and the "Ze" here in Dutch shows that more than one person was involved in that part about entering into panic, because "ze" is plural.

There is nowhere in this official report that Joran hurriedly contradicted the Dutch police when reference was made to "They" entered into panic and said that there were no other people involved!!!

Seeing that the Dutch officer himself mentions that "they" entered
into panic, according to the declaration of Freddy Zedan, then there were more than one person involved and everyone can reach his own conclusion that Freddy Zedan knows those who he himself referred to as "they", or in Papiamento "nan". "They" went into panic when Natalee remained passed out!!! This means that more than one person was present when Natalee remained passed out
and where are these people who were with Natalee when she remained passed out?

On the beach like "they" want the police and everyone else to believe, or elsewhere?

Do they who belong to the group referred to as "they" realize now that the circle is slowly closing around "them"? For those who understand what this means, few words are necessary!

The strange part is that Joran declared to the Dutch policeman based on his questions, that he had recently spoken to the witness Freddy Zedan Arambatzis, and that during that conversation, Joran asked Freddy why he mentioned the date of 30 May, and Van der Sloot told the policeman that he (Freddy) just mentioned a date and that the witness in truth heard the story from Van der Sloot himself the day after Natalee disappeared.

Here's another point in the investigation that proves very controversial and even questions severely the fact that a suspect in police custody or is under investigation, even has the possibility and facility to speak to one of the witnesses, that is Freddy Zedan Arambatzis.

In which part of the world can a suspect under police investigation
for the disappearance of someone, get the possibility to speak to a
witness who is his friend?

On which day did Joran speak with Freddy, where and who gave Joran (while in police custody) the great privilege to speak to a witness who can declare in his favor?

Reading the expositions of the Dutch police officer, who mentioned
extradition to Joran, sources in the U.S. are indicating that they are
waiting for the opportune moment to ask for the extradition of Joran van der Sloot, the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Freddy Arambatzis, and other names that have not yet been made public.

Preparations can be under way to petition internationally for an order of arrest via the Interpol for those who the U.S. wants to extradite because, as those sources say, they will get them any part of the world and will bring them to justice; in Aruba they won't get as many years in prison like in the U.S.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/6/

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/Diario120606_281_29.bmp

+++++++++++++

Freddy Arambatzis
Witness Statement
De Zaak Natalee Holloway
June 12, 2005

Monday afternoon on the 30th, Joran came to my house.

He told me that the previous day, Sunday, he had befriended a girl in the Holiday Inn casino and that she had invited him to come to Carlos and Charlies that evening. He went and they danced and drank together.

After that he, Deepak Satish and the girl drove off. Her friends saw that. The drove in the direction of the Lighthouse; a white car was behind them and most likely wanted to race Deepak. But that is something Deepak would never do. Joran told me that he fingered and had french kissed the girl while they were driving. He did not say that he had had sex with her.

They drove to the Lighthouse, she wanted to see sharks. But Deepak only drove up to the Lighthouse because his car is very low to the ground and cannot drive up to the North side of Aruba.

The girl had said to Joran that if Deepak and Satish would have lived in her town, they would be slaves.

After that they drove to the hotel. When the girl had pushed open the door of the car, she fell to the ground. Joran wanted to help her but she shoved him away.

The next day, Tuesday May 31st 2005 in the afternoon, I was with Joran at the raquetclub. Joran looked worried. He asked me if I could remember what he had said the previous day about the girl. I told him yes. The girl had gone missing. The FBI had been to his house during the night but he had not been home. His father had called him to find out where he was, Joran said that he was in the Raddison Casino. He told he that after that phone call he was called on the phone by Deepak and that Deepak picked him up a few minutes later. They drove to Joran's house. The FBI and the girls family were at his house. After that Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and himself did not drop off the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel, but that the four of them drove to the beach at the north side of the Marriot Hotel. The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach. He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do. Joran told me that after this he was dropped off at home by Deepak and Satish.
Translation Credit: Rammstein

_____

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 11:56:43 PM »

When I consider the formal suspicions of those who were detainined in the Natalee Holloway case ... I suspect that a blow ... not necessarily a fatal blow ... was administered by Guido.  He was the only one suspected of "heavy battery".

However ... viet vet claims that a man told him that Joran had hit Natalee with a bat and ... that Joran had slept at the school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ... Beth confirms it in LOVING NATALEE.

On June 1, 2005 Beth and Jug were interrogated intensively by Dennis Jacobs regarding seizures and ... Joran's words in the video recording pertaining to "shaking" makes me think that Joran confessed to Natalee last moments in his missing May 31, 2005 witness statement and ... Natalee died of a drug overdose ... maybe a combination of GHB and alcohol.

Janet

++++++++++++

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen:

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

9. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

viet vet - Jug Twitty's friend
FP comments
December 6

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm
Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

That scenario sounds close enough.  She had more than one murderer.  Had they been in USA, they would all have gone up for conspiracy.  That Pizz hole down there is nothing short of hedonistic.  There are good people there who are being used, abused and carrying those "elitists" on their backs.  They even use their own flesh and blood and friends to hide and live with such a henious crime.  Jack Blue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.