April 19, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289255 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

Also mother of 2 daughters close to Natalee's age AND yes a grandmother in early 40's.   So the point?

I have seen age brought up at so many other hate sites, and it drives me crazy!   WHO CARES how old anybody is here???  My guess, my age is closer to the avg. age...  Does age have anything to do with caring???? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »

Also mother of 2 daughters close to Natalee's age AND yes a grandmother in early 40's.   So the point?

I have seen age brought up at so many other hate sites, and it drives me crazy!   WHO CARES how old anybody is here???  My guess, my age is closer to the avg. age...  Does age have anything to do with caring???? 

I think it does!! With age comes empathy and compassion!! Thank God for us old ladies!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »

I think it does!! With age comes empathy and compassion!! Thank God for us old ladies!!! lol

ok wait Di...there is an exception to the rule...I think the old hag Renho is older than us!! Looks that way anyways!!! lol...she is who we should be calling "klaas-less!!" The exception to the rule...there is always one...you know!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2008, 06:47:17 PM »

Thanks for your post.  You know Briany said we are just a bunch of old grandmothers with nothing better to do. NOT.  I am not a grandmother YET (as far as I know) but I do have a son the same age as Natalee and believe LE, Aruba, J2K, Paulus, Anita etc. got off very easy by Beth and Dave compared to what I would have done had this been my son.  I would have been locked away had I been turned loose on that island. This is about a Mother and Father who lost their daughter and have been put through this living hell by all the above players and more.  Beth said she will be Natalee's voice for the rest of her life, I am with her until the end.  They deserve to have her remains back so she can have a proper burial so her family can mourn her.  I don't know how involved the Kalpoes are but I strongly believe based on their statements they do have a significant role in the disappearance of Natalee.  If not they need to come clean and give this family the relief they need to go on without their daughter.  There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family. They (and we) ask nothing more or nothing less.  The Aruban people should be appalled at what has transpired here.  They need to stand up for Natalee and end this now.  If not then I for one will stand behind Beth.  That's the least I can do--I have my son and will always remind him what can happen if you choose to travel outside the United States.   

Great post Blue Moon. Very well put. This line made my hair bristle.

There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family.

You would think that somebody on that friggin' island would have the integrity and decency to do the right thing. How they can sit back and watch their island go down the toilet just blows my mind.

There are four kind of people on Aruba and one, the Tourist, is becoming an extinct species. The rest are either Criminals, Corrupt Friends of Criminals, and Gutless Citizens. All have sat back and watch their tourism economy go down, taxes go up, inflation skyrocket and their name deservedly smeared in the mud. All have done nothing.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »

HAVE REVISED THIS TO INCLUDE SANDY'S AND ROB'S ADDITIONS:

Without a doubt the Kalpoes knew enough to hang Joran and Paulus so they are guilty of covering up the case. Judging by their own comments, which show intimate knowledge there was a crime committed against Natalee, if they didn't rape her at the very least are guilty of kidnapping which lead to Natalee's death and that is nothing to sneeze at. They can also be guilty of drugging her with "that shit" Deepak knows about. All of this would lead to a voluntary manslaughter conviction if the idiots in Aruba running the investigation ever got up off their asses and put 2 and 2 together.

How anyone can look at all these points and think they just innocently dropped Joran and natalee off at the beach is beyond my comprehension. Why deceive and mnake lies up if you are innocent?

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- In the squad car Deepak says to to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
10- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his father they sit by the pool and make it up.
11- The Kalpoes and Joran altered their telephones and computers, something DEEPAK is very good at.

Thanks Dayhiker for this post....I'll try and check on all these things as soon as possible. Some things I've already read a lot about and some things I need to catch up...so this is very handy...thanks!

It's really rather simple GBMW. If the Kalpoes were innocent they would have ratted Joran and Paulus out the first day.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »

ok wait Di...there is an exception to the rule...I think the old hag Renho is older than us!! Looks that way anyways!!! lol...she is who we should be calling "klaas-less!!" The exception to the rule...there is always one...you know!!!

LOL.  Yes, age comes many qualities.  Just cause we are mothers, makes us more aware and worried that much more!  But I know there are also non-parents who are here and just as caring and compassionate.   It's not age, it's MATURITY at any age!

And God help me, if I ever begin to look like Renho or even come close to being as bitter or slutty, shoot me!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 05, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

GBMW- I wonder how Joran pays for all this travel, with just the pages from his passport posted here? Something for LE to ponder for a few seconds. His parents don't appear to have the means to finance globe trotting.
Yes, Klass get well soon!!!

Yes it is odd...but some of his trips wouldn't be expensive...Venezuela is nearby so would be rather cheap...travelling to Aruba would only be the ticket...he doesn't need a hotel there Wink
Asia is expensive when it comes to a ticket...but then again hotel / food / drinks are really cheap (compared to regular Dutch prices).

And it does seem Joran has a way of getting money...either he has some because he's lucky at the pokertable or he borrows it....and sometimes steals it, as we have learned, but I do think that was an exception. He does borrow money here and there...but when he does have money he lends money easily as well to his friends. He's a big spender.....and that can't come from his job (??? which one???), IBG (money coming from the Dutch Government when you study...but it would hardly be anything for him; his parents earn too much). Patrick also stated Joran spends a lot of money so maybe he will mention some things about this in his book.

Dont kid yourselves Papa Sloot has the money. All those lawyers he hired for everyone did not come free under professional courtesy.  He must have old money as they say in the south. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 05, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

LOL.  Yes, age comes many qualities.  Just cause we are mothers, makes us more aware and worried that much more!  But I know there are also non-parents who are here and just as caring and compassionate.   It's not age, it's MATURITY at any age!

And God help me, if I ever begin to look like Renho or even come close to being as bitter or slutty, shoot me!

I will buy my first gun if so...but I don't think you will ever look as bad as renho...smell as bad...lol...nor ever get slutty nor bitter either!!! 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 05, 2008, 07:00:28 PM »

I am curious why it is so important to release the Kalpoes of any guilt?   That would certainly help their prospects for winning a lawsuit should they ever provide the information requested.  Bottom line...Natalee was in Deepak's car...not a taxi...Deepak was driving said car...Deepak was seen in said car by witnesses...as far as I am concerned...those in that car know what happened to Natalee and that includes Deepak...Satish...Joran. 

BTW...I am not an old granny yet either.  I too have a daughter Natalee's age that could have been on that trip and it could have been my child...so I will continue to stand with the girl for as long as it takes.

I am not a granny and don't have manboobs. Lalas, I think Joran has let them off the hook because he knows they can fry him. Remember, he tried to frame Deepak and did a 180 degree turnaround once the crooked cops let him know what they were saying about him. The cops, Van der SAtraten and Jacobs in particular, knew they had the goods on Joran and "your own father" Paulus and most likely advised him to revise his story. That's what happens when a corrupt investigator doesn't keep the suspects seperated and rats their testimony to their father and attorneys. We know van der Straten tried to cut Joran a deal. He knew Joran was guilty but he continued to skew the investigation. Karin Jannsen knew and arrested to black security guards because she thought those redneck Alabamians would love to see them string up a couple of darkies.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 05, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »

I am curious why it is so important to release the Kalpoes of any guilt?   That would certainly help their prospects for winning a lawsuit should they ever provide the information requested.  Bottom line...Natalee was in Deepak's car...not a taxi...Deepak was driving said car...Deepak was seen in said car by witnesses...as far as I am concerned...those in that car know what happened to Natalee and that includes Deepak...Satish...Joran. 

BTW...I am not an old granny yet either.  I too have a daughter Natalee's age that could have been on that trip and it could have been my child...so I will continue to stand with the girl for as long as it takes.

I am not a granny and don't have manboobs. Lalas, I think Joran has let them off the hook because he knows they can fry him. Remember, he tried to frame Deepak and did a 180 degree turnaround once the crooked cops let him know what they were saying about him. The cops, Van der SAtraten and Jacobs in particular, knew they had the goods on Joran and "your own father" Paulus and most likely advised him to revise his story. That's what happens when a corrupt investigator doesn't keep the suspects seperated and rats their testimony to their father and attorneys. We know van der Straten tried to cut Joran a deal. He knew Joran was guilty but he continued to skew the investigation. Karin Jannsen knew and arrested to black security guards because she thought those redneck Alabamians would love to see them string up a couple of darkies.

You Go Dayhiker!!! lol

Klaas...don't get mad at me!!! lol

'But THANK GOODNESS OUR guys don't have "man boobs" like Chuckie Rat!!! hahahhahahahah

AHHH!!! V-I-S-U-A-L...YUCK!!! Chuckie Rat has "Man Boobs" BLAH!!! lol

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 05, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »

Dont kid yourselves Papa Sloot has the money. All those lawyers he hired for everyone did not come free under professional courtesy.  He must have old money as they say in the south. 

It has been rumored that the money comes from Anita's side and she has connections in the Hague. I don't doubt this, but there is also the blackmail factor. Paulus could have the goods on all kinds of people in the government from ministers to judges and use his "knowledge" to strong arm them into protecting him. Aruba is a hotbed of organized crime.

I would love to see some of our Dutch friends like Caesu and GBMW to look into Anita's family background and connections in the government.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 05, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »

Thanks for your post.  You know Briany said we are just a bunch of old grandmothers with nothing better to do. NOT.  I am not a grandmother YET (as far as I know) but I do have a son the same age as Natalee and believe LE, Aruba, J2K, Paulus, Anita etc. got off very easy by Beth and Dave compared to what I would have done had this been my son.  I would have been locked away had I been turned loose on that island. This is about a Mother and Father who lost their daughter and have been put through this living hell by all the above players and more.  Beth said she will be Natalee's voice for the rest of her life, I am with her until the end.  They deserve to have her remains back so she can have a proper burial so her family can mourn her.  I don't know how involved the Kalpoes are but I strongly believe based on their statements they do have a significant role in the disappearance of Natalee.  If not they need to come clean and give this family the relief they need to go on without their daughter.  There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family. They (and we) ask nothing more or nothing less.  The Aruban people should be appalled at what has transpired here.  They need to stand up for Natalee and end this now.  If not then I for one will stand behind Beth.  That's the least I can do--I have my son and will always remind him what can happen if you choose to travel outside the United States.   

There HAS to been one person on that stinking island who can be a man (or woman) and end this nightmare for this family.

You would think that somebody on that friggin' island would have the integrity and decency to do the right thing. How they can sit back and watch their island go down the toilet just blows my mind.

There are four kind of people on Aruba and one, the Tourist, is becoming an extinct species. The rest are either Criminals, Corrupt Friends of Criminals, and Gutless Citizens. All have sat back and watch their tourism economy go down, taxes go up, inflation skyrocket and their name deservedly smeared in the mud. All have done nothing.

This is what has always ruffled my feathers so to say.  I put the blame as much on the people of Aruba as I do the main players.  They have supported Joran and the Kalpoes since day 1 and for that I blame them as much as the rest of them.  I have no respect for them and no pity at this point.  That picture of them protesting Beth and then the picture of Joran being cheered and greeted by the his "groupies" really will forever stick in my mind.  Sorry but I have no pity on them.  Put half your energy into helping this family and quit playing games and I might come around but until then BOYCOTT ARUBA.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 05, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »

DEVRIES' VIDEO RECORDING - DEEPAK AND SATISH EXONERATED!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »

Hey Sweetie, my speakers are not working...not sure what this is..but know there is NO exoneration....so who spewed the bs?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »

You Go Dayhiker!!! lol

Klaas...don't get mad at me!!! lol

'But THANK GOODNESS OUR guys don't have "man boobs" like Chuckie Rat!!! hahahhahahahah

AHHH!!! V-I-S-U-A-L...YUCK!!! Chuckie Rat has "Man Boobs" BLAH!!! lol

ok...REALLY missing Klaas now...she would put together a pic of Chuckie Rat with VISIBLE big man boobs for me right about now!! Can Carpe put together a video of all of Klaas's "Klassisms" for her...and us???!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 05, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »

Thanks for the link.  I really believe that AHATA is paying for the lawsuit against Dr. Phil so they can recoup some of their lost monies.  Distancing the Kalpoes from Joran would help them in the lawsuit thereby making that $800 million look like gold to Aruba.  Payday to them.  Nothing for the Kalpoes. Just being used to make money off the death of a beautiful young lady who had the misfortune of visiting their island and never coming home again.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 05, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

Janet:

I was not referring to Briany in that post and I am still shocked she insulted us. Also not happy that you and others spent time researching facts and how she acted after that! I am not sure what to say except I am suprised she acted that way. I spent time in the Dutch forums and she was fine there and seemed to even defend me from the trolls. When I first arrived at the Dutch site they questioned me about everything and I mean everything! I learned quite a bit about them when I was there and saw a lot of good but most things will just take some time. The Dutch media has been terribly tainted with misinformation and I think most of them are just terribly misinformed.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »

that's why i've given up about the details a while ago.
the entire mess is just way too large for me to comprehend.

but i greatly admire everyone who took all the information in or is trying to do that.

but for me i know at least pvds and jvds are criminals and the justice / law enforcement system are protecting them from day one.

i hope ultimately justice will be done for natalee.
this then will be an example for the world that a justice / law enforcement can't get away with preventing a mother to know what happened to her daugther.
a mother who is not as strong as beth would have stand no chance whatsoever against a such a justice system.

I'm not a Granny either.  I think it will feel great to be a Grandma.  What happens when you have Grandkids, do your brains get sucked out of your head? 

What sucks is losing your daughter on a class trip and never getting to be a Grandma to her children. 

Just checking for Grandma brains.  Yep, they are in there. 

One of the most intelligent people I know is my Granny.  Love you Monkey Grandparents!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2008, 07:16:58 PM »

This is what has always ruffled my feathers so to say.  I put the blame as much on the people of Aruba as I do the main players.  They have supported Joran and the Kalpoes since day 1 and for that I blame them as much as the rest of them.  I have no respect for them and no pity at this point.  That picture of them protesting Beth and then the picture of Joran being cheered and greeted by the his "groupies" really will forever stick in my mind.  Sorry but I have no pity on them.  Put half your energy into helping this family and quit playing games and I might come around but until then BOYCOTT ARUBA.

The brainwashed automatons known as "the people of Aruba" thought Joran was innocent and everything bad that happened to them was all Beth's fault until Joran made his confession and made every one of them look like fools.

Joran has made them all look like criminals just like him. Everybody that protected him, the ministers, the police, the prosecutors, the judges, and those wonderful "people of Aruba" who protested against Beth, they all look like a bunch of crooked sons-of-bitches now thanks to the golden boy they tried to protect.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

that's why i've given up about the details a while ago.
the entire mess is just way too large for me to comprehend.

but i greatly admire everyone who took all the information in or is trying to do that.

but for me i know at least pvds and jvds are criminals and the justice / law enforcement system are protecting them from day one.

i hope ultimately justice will be done for natalee.
this then will be an example for the world that a justice / law enforcement can't get away with preventing a mother to know what happened to her daugther.
a mother who is not as strong as beth would have stand no chance whatsoever against a such a justice system.

I'm not a Granny either.  I think it will feel great to be a Grandma.  What happens when you have Grandkids, do your brains get sucked out of your head? 

What sucks is losing your daughter on a class trip and never getting to be a Grandma to her children. 

Just checking for Grandma brains.  Yep, they are in there. 

One of the most intelligent people I know is my Granny.  Love you Monkey Grandparents!!!

Gosh Barely...that pic of Beth still makes me cry and my heart hurt so bad!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.