April 18, 2024, 03:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289237 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:47 PM »

DEVRIES' VIDEO RECORDING - DEEPAK AND SATISH EXONERATED!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.0

Hey Sweetie, my speakers are not working...not sure what this is..but know there is NO exoneration....so who spewed the bs?

Me!!

Sorry ... I should have worded the title of thread differently.  I just meant to imply that Joran "exonerated" the Kalpoes in the Devries video recording.

I have compiled what I have in this thread pertaining to the obvious involvement of Deepak and Satish in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 05, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

Just spoke to Klaas again.
She received a special phone call from Jug...I think it cheered her up...hard to tell with the meds she is on!!! lol

She said to tell you all she misses you and wants to come back.
She is really really sick guys!!! She needs our prayers BAD!!! Can we start a prayer chain?

PS...she was giving the nurses hell while I was talking to her...she still has her spunk!!!

Thanks for the update and arranging that call!! Klaas is such a special person and I hope it cheered her up  She is constantly on my mind and I pray for a speedy recovery.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 05, 2008, 07:24:41 PM »

And I still think that Briany's "we" = Patrick and his assistant
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 05, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »

This sixty-one year old Mama (granny) of five beautiful grandkids (18 months - 10 years) got a big kick of the above.  However ... when I showed Papa ... he said "scarey".  I think he was looking down the road a few years.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 05, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »

Hey Sweetie, my speakers are not working...not sure what this is..but know there is NO exoneration....so who spewed the bs?

Me!!

Sorry ... I should have worded the title of thread differently.  I just meant to imply that Joran "exonerated" the Kalpoes in the Devries video recording.

I have compiled what I have in this thread pertaining to the obvious involvement of Deepak and Satish in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

so sorry...my fault!!! I have no speakers!!! lol Messed up the computer when I moved it!! Now can't hear a darned thing!!! lol

Kalpoes were in on it...no doubt about it!!!

You are correct..he distanced himself from the Kalpoes and the real "Draury" for a good reason...to save his crooked azz!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »

This sixty-one year old Mama (granny) of five beautiful grandkids (18 months - 10 years) got a big kick of the above.  However ... when I showed Papa ... he said "scarey".  I think he was looking down the road a few years.

Janet

Hey!!! a good dance like that might beat out a scrabble night...you never know!!?? lol

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #426 on: May 05, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

Destiny,

If you are reading here---

Richard, who has written several of the protest flyers/letters, is also  willing to help
you with the wording of the Diario ad.

Any...and all help....much appreciated!...Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »

What a HOOT!  So somebody thinks I'm a grandma?  BITE ME.  Not even close.

I think part of the reason the "people of Aruba" don't do anything is because they are used to being told by the govt what they should know, do, think, eat, etc.  Perhaps they really don't have the power to protest whether because they are just too lazy or just too used to getting the big BOHICA (bend over - here it comes again) from the govt so they don't even try.  I can't really expect the poorer natives to give a darn about a pretty American girl even if she was victimized on their island.  I think the Dutch do whatever they damn well please and get away with it because it's a freaking tradition for them.

JMO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 05, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »

Well ... Granny is leaving her rocking chair for a wild night on the town.  Dinner and a movie with a friend is where it is at.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
4:40 PM

_____

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #429 on: May 05, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »

Party on, Janet.

Gotta go, the night is young and so am I.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 05, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

Thanks for the link.  I really believe that AHATA is paying for the lawsuit against Dr. Phil so they can recoup some of their lost monies.  Distancing the Kalpoes from Joran would help them in the lawsuit thereby making that $800 million look like gold to Aruba.  Payday to them.  Nothing for the Kalpoes. Just being used to make money off the death of a beautiful young lady who had the misfortune of visiting their island and never coming home again.

Any other case would have been thrown out a long time ago if the defense failed to provide discovery, so what's the possibility that they are holding it up because the Skeeters tape is legitimate and it's going to be used to bust dirty cops and government officials who tampered with it in Aruba? I can see AHATA having the tape altered, especially with Antonio Carlo working behind the scenes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 05, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »

Is Klassend back in the hospital?? Is there anything we can do for her?

Hi there!
I think Klaas did not get released as we had thought previously. It is my understanding that she is still feeling pretty bad and maybe she will get home today or tomorrow.  She needs to go to a hotel and not back to her house until all the painting and work is done.  I am sure that is what made her so ill...never know what's under all that dirt and she pretty much got a big dose of it from the beginning. I know her DH and doggies are missing her as we are all missing her too.

BTW...welcome to the cage! 

This was my fault for giving wrong information.  When I spoke to Klaas briefly she mentioned she should be released on Sunday.  Then I saw her signed on SM on Saturday night and thought she got released early.  My apologies for not giving the right information and jumping the gun.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 05, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

Party on, Janet.

Gotta go, the night is young and so am I.

Haha...You tell em Peaches!! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: May 05, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »

Now,now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 05, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »

What a HOOT!  So somebody thinks I'm a grandma?  BITE ME.  Not even close.

I think part of the reason the "people of Aruba" don't do anything is because they are used to being told by the govt what they should know, do, think, eat, etc.  Perhaps they really don't have the power to protest whether because they are just too lazy or just too used to getting the big BOHICA (bend over - here it comes again) from the govt so they don't even try.  I can't really expect the poorer natives to give a darn about a pretty American girl even if she was victimized on their island.  I think the Dutch do whatever they damn well please and get away with it because it's a freaking tradition for them.

JMO

I vote this for post of the day!!!!

PEACHES SAYS......."BITE ME"  lol

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: May 05, 2008, 07:58:22 PM »

Hi there!
I think Klaas did not get released as we had thought previously. It is my understanding that she is still feeling pretty bad and maybe she will get home today or tomorrow.  She needs to go to a hotel and not back to her house until all the painting and work is done.  I am sure that is what made her so ill...never know what's under all that dirt and she pretty much got a big dose of it from the beginning. I know her DH and doggies are missing her as we are all missing her too.

This was my fault for giving wrong information.  When I spoke to Klaas briefly she mentioned she should be released on Sunday.  Then I saw her signed on SM on Saturday night and thought she got released early.  My apologies for not giving the right information and jumping the gun.

That's okay San, you had your hands full trying make us behave...we were all wishing it to be so too.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 05, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

Now,now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 

blah...yuck...puke!!! Me no like Chuckie rat!!! He has "man boobs" and is back to bashing Beth!!

CHUCKIE RAT HAS "MAN BOOBS" (at least in his pics!!!)  AND IS....BLAH...PUKE!!! YUCK!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 05, 2008, 08:03:05 PM »

Hi there!

That's okay San, you had your hands full trying make us behave...we were all wishing it to be so too.

Oh Sweetie...not even sure is Klaas herself knows if she is getting out today or not!!! Not your fault!!! But she sounds so terrible and miserable!!! I almost cried!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »

Looks like the Aruban Govt continues to feed Paul Van Der Sloot work. Strange how all the lying suspects in Aruba continue to prosper.

PAULUS A MEDIATOR???  snippet of another subscriber article in www.amigoe.com dutch version

Aruba ` you must finally still with each other further
 subscriber Article by Sharina Henriquez

ORANJESTAD - oud-minister and staatsrechtdeskundige Mito Croes, clerk of the states Jacqueline bass tin, lawyers Paul of of the ditch and Amelie Flanegin and even the deputy representative of the Netherlands, Miriam Jacobs.

The first ` klasje from the first training to medium bug given on Aruba, contain a number of sounding names. They moreover hurries itself certainly as Aruba's first mediators which get to work. Because conflicts here enough; Aruba even had the past two months the longest strike in its history.

3 May, 2008, 17.10 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 08:57:21 PM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 05, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Hero Brinkman on Pauw & Witteman tonight.

he spoke about the upcoming half-yearly meeting with Aruba and the Antilles.
the islands want to forbid Brinkman to speak about the islands as being corrupt and incompetent - being a banana republic.

previous meeting got aborted because Brinkman called the islands a largely corrupt gangsters nest.

he said it is against the freedom of speech if another country could force him to not speak out (especially while representing Dutch tax payers who's money is wasted on the islands).

end of this month Brinkman is presenting a motion about cutting ties with the islands if he is not allowed to speak freely.

press release:
http://www.allepersberichten.nl/persbericht/5610/1/Brinkman-Geen-overleg-met-Antillen-meer/

watch the broadcast:
http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6999024 (in Dutch)

contact Hero Brinkman:
http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=114

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.