April 26, 2024, 10:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289613 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 06, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

Looks like the Dutch Govt continues to feed Paul Van Der Sloot work. Strange how all the lying suspects in Aruba continue to prosper.

PAULUS A MEDIATOR???  snippet of another subscriber article in www.amigoe.com dutch version

Aruba ` you must finally still with each other further
 subscriber Article by Sharina Henriquez

ORANJESTAD - oud-minister and staatsrechtdeskundige Mito Croes, clerk of the states Jacqueline bass tin, lawyers Paul of of the ditch and Amelie Flanegin and even the deputy representative of the Netherlands, Miriam Jacobs.

The first ` klasje from the first training to medium bug given on Aruba, contain a number of sounding names. They moreover hurries itself certainly as Aruba's first mediators which get to work. Because conflicts here enough; Aruba even had the past two months the longest strike in its history.

3 May, 2008, 17.10 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

Isn't Amelie Flanegin the one who quit the investigation because they would not interview Koen.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Last month, Dave Holloway went to Aruba to organize another search for Natalee. While he was there, he met with a prosecutor who is no longer on the case. When chief prosecutor Karin Janssen found out about it, she was so mad, she complained to the attorney general. Why?

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, joins us again live from Meridien, Mississippi. Dave, first of all, who is Evelyn Flanigan (ph)?

HOLLOWAY: Evelyn Flanigan was or is the assistant prosecutor.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, when did you first hear her name?

HOLLOWAY: I heard her name probably two to three weeks into the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: Between the time you learned of her name two or three weeks into the case, until the time you actually met with her, did you ever sit down and talk to her?

HOLLOWAY: No, I've never had any contact with her. I've just heard her name and heard that she flew to Quantico to deliver or to provide the FBI with some information.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So last time you were there, you met with her. How did that come about?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had met with the prosecutor, Beth's attorney, my attorney, in fact, Satish's attorney, the investigators, the commissioner, the police commissioner, the Aruban task authority and a number of other people. And someone had mentioned that, You might want to talk to her, as well. And I thought, Well, that's probably a good idea. So Art Wood, who is a retired Secret Service agent, and I called her and asked to speak with her. And she said that she would have to speak with her boss before she could talk with us. And apparently, she got permission, and we met with her at a restaurant and started talking about the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, her boss is Karin Janssen, but the boss over Karin Janssen is the attorney general. Did she go to the attorney general or did she go to Karin Janssen for the OK to talk to you?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I'm not sure if she went to Karin or not. I do know that she went to Theresa Croes.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. That's the attorney general.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she met with you at the restaurant. And what types of questions did you ask her?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had talked to Dompig earlier in the week, and he had indicated that he wanted to interview this witness that we'd all been talking about. And as the week progressed, it followed into the next week, and they still had not talked to this witness. So my goal was to find out, you know, what are the issues, what are the theories, where is this case going? So I had met with the detectives, and you know, we had a wide array of theories. You know, is she alive or is she not alive? And I felt like I needed to talk to this prosecutor to find out why she resigned from the case and what was her theory.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she explain to you why that witness wasn't talked to at that point?

HOLLOWAY: Well, she really didn't want to talk about anything. And finally, I just told her what I knew. And after I got into talking about what I knew about the case and about this witness, she finally opened up and told me, said, Dave, I've been trying to tell them over and over and over again to pursue this witness, and they just won't listen. And she finally said, This is my country, you know, and she was just literally frustrated and didn't know what to do. And finally, she indicated that, you know, she had no other choice.

VAN SUSTEREN: She's still a prosecutor, but she resigned from the Natalee investigation, is that right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she tell you why they didn't seem to get off the dime to interview this witness? Did she have an explanation?

HOLLOWAY: She did not. And the more I tried to get into it, the more she really didn't want to get into any of those specifics. I basically wanted to confirm what I knew already or whatnot. You know, I thought that, you know, something's not going right with this case, and somebody else must know. And that meeting just confirmed my suspicions.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So when you walked away from meeting with her, did you have a sense, you know, what the problem was in the investigation, sort of whether there was a particular person who was holding it up or whether there was, you know, some other problem in the investigation?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had a meeting with Dompig and discussed my displeasure in some of the detectives and the team. And I also wanted to express that to the prime minister, so I did. I went to the prime minister the following morning before I left the island and told him that I, along with some other people, had this displeasure in what was going on in the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And now Karin Janssen is not happy that this prosecutor sat down, with the attorney general's permission, and spoke to you, right?

HOLLOWAY: Apparently not.

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dave, thank you.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Investigative team will get new faces
Very dirty handling of the Holloway case in the prosecution’s office
DIARIO Aruba
11/14/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Information DIARIO investigated the whole weekend is what happened with the letter which was sent directly to the attorney general at the Public Ministry by the Holloway and Twitty families to remove those mentioned by name, those in the investigative team orchestrated by the very same Public Ministry.

Dave Holloway, in a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin: on the basis of information we have continued to find and search for, about the people in our own Public Ministry, we have been able to uncover that Dave Holloway had a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin who apparently got the green light from the attorney general to speak with Dave Holloway in secret ...

More:
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/investigative-team-will-get-new-faces.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 06, 2008, 02:44:29 AM »

Good Night ... Klowe, johan555, Destiny, GBMW and 5 Guests "who" are viewing this topic.

Just got home from dinner, movie and then a coffee with a friend.  I should have had tea instead.  I am all wired up.

Janet
11:44 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #502 on: May 06, 2008, 04:32:50 AM »

Good Night  Janet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #503 on: May 06, 2008, 07:52:11 AM »

Pasport joran > http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.new#new

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: May 06, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »

We do follow the tender rules

Edison Briesen, minister of Tourism and Transport

ORANJESTAD – “That we ignore the international tender rules of the World Trade Organization is a lie. We do follow the national rules and that goes also for the contract with MTBS”, says Tourism-minister Edison Briesen in a reaction on the reporting of RED against him and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

The minister lashed out at the informants in a press conference.  “Mister Rudy Lampe and Mister Armand Hessels, your time will come.  The evidence given to the Public prosecutor will also go to my lawyer; because I can also start a criminal case for slander.” Briesen explains that the government is not required to put up work to public tender.  “You must of course follow the rules as laid down in the National Decision Public Tender and article 25 and 26 of the Accountability Ordinance.”  Also the WTO-treaty, which includes the rules for public tender, must be complied with.  Aruba ratified that in October of 1996, but it is not a ‘self executing’ treaty, explains Briesen.  With that he means that no sanctions can be imposed when the treaty is breached and the countries that signed the treaty must self regulate supplementary legislation for public tenders.   

The minister says that in the case of MTBS, it was not necessary to put the contract up to public tender.  “There are exceptions that need to be considered in the Accountability Ordinance as well as in the WTO-treaty.”  For example, the Aruba Music Festival, which is a supplier of a unique product.  The tender of the marketing bureau in the United States was also done underhandedly.  “Had we put it up for public tender, we would have received too many tenders”, said the minister.  We have therefore decided on a company that guided the tender and made a first selection.

The Dutch consultancy MTBS is going to do the same preliminary work for the development of the harbours in Oranjestad and Barcadera.  “The master plan of Alatec still serves as base.  We have taken on the Dutch bureau because we want to speed up the process.”  According to Briesen, shortening the tender procedure is also necessary, because the interested parties are already ‘pressing’.  “The Media-group had asked for a bigger piece of land to build a five-star complex with marina.  The marina was not possible at first, because this area was part of the negotiations with RCCL.”  The minister denies having indirectly made these negotiations fail.  “Those are lies.  The APA-director had negotiated with them for year and a half and failed.  Besides, I received a letter from them indicating that they are still interested.”

Briesen emphasizes that neither he nor the government gives preferential treatment to parties.  “I do not sign anything, nor does the premier.  The director of APA does that; after all, it is a separate company.”  A resignation to come that RED reported, are simply rumours, said the minister.  “It was the APA that spread that rumour, but it is not true.  If I dismiss the director, he will be the first one to know.”
Amigoe.com/english
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:47:14 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #505 on: May 06, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

Party on, Janet.

Gotta go, the night is young and so am I.

Haha...You tell em Peaches!! 

Good morning. 
I believe the Skeeters tape is legitimate.  I'm with ya, Dayhiker.  Everything you said! 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #506 on: May 06, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »

Now,now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 

Chuck was on his best behavior lest he get his pasty white butt kicked by two "grandmas".  Now THAT would be quite the headline in BHM.  "Local barrister's clock cleaned by outraged grandmas bearing books". 

Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 06, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

Now,now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 

Chuck was on his best behavior lest he get his pasty white butt kicked by two "grandmas".  Now THAT would be quite the headline in BHM.  "Local barrister's clock cleaned by outraged grandmas bearing books". 

Good morning Peaches...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #508 on: May 06, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »

I guess Amelia is being paid rather well for her cooperation now. 

I guess everyone has a price.

???  I must have missed something.  So Ms. Flanegin is doing some mediation work for the govt.  How does this make her a bad guy?  I kinda doubt she has much to do with the smarmy sweaty one by choice.  Matter of fact, I bet she would have quite a bit to say if she thought she would live thru the experience. 

At work, we use mediators, many are attorneys, retired judges, etc.  It's pretty common I think.  Nice side work for an attorney if you can get it.  (Usually results in only a few days work, fees paid by involved parties-sounds like easy money for an attorney provided you like that sort of thing.   Of course, the ones we deal with have clean records, no juvenile delinquent POS kids, no homely wife who's taste is apparently all in her mouth.   

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #509 on: May 06, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »

overstaying his visum cost him 5000 baht = 160 us dollar.
the extension must have cost him also something.

And if one could follow the money, where would it lead? 

I do not understand who is bankrolling this POS's lifestyle.    Globetrotting with the frequency he  has demonstrated does not come cheap I don't care who ya are! 

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »

Whiskey I would love to send those questions to Deepak on my msn..But after he added me he refuses to even say hello   

So why did he bother to add you?  Just to make it appear that he actually has friends?  I knew someone sort of like him in high school.  People who had cars but no friends.  Dorks who found running teenage girls around town wherever they wanted to go increased his stock despite the fact he was just the "driver".  Just being seen with a carload of girls made him look like BMOC while nothing could be further from the truth. 

"Everybody uses everybody" 
(Finola Hughes to John Travolta in "Staying Alive".) 

Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »

I guess everyone has a price.

???  I must have missed something.  So Ms. Flanegin is doing some mediation work for the govt.  How does this make her a bad guy?  I kinda doubt she has much to do with the smarmy sweaty one by choice.  Matter of fact, I bet she would have quite a bit to say if she thought she would live thru the experience. 

At work, we use mediators, many are attorneys, retired judges, etc.  It's pretty common I think.  Nice side work for an attorney if you can get it.  (Usually results in only a few days work, fees paid by involved parties-sounds like easy money for an attorney provided you like that sort of thing.   Of course, the ones we deal with have clean records, no juvenile delinquent POS kids, no homely wife who's taste is apparently all in her mouth.   

No, I am sticking with my assumption here...she bowed out once when she had a touch of conscience...why work along side the man that is most likely responsible for her having to change jobs in the first place?  Peaches,
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »

It appears that the pond in question is being seriously looked at! Also Caps says the CSI may already be on th island

Anyone know the extradition laws of Thailand?....hmmmmmmm

Thailand gave up that nutjob John Michael Karr pretty easily.  I guess even they have standards.

Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2008, 10:01:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Finished my exercises and ... now the first cuppa strong morning coffee is warming its way through the system.  Takes about 15 minutes for the buzz to kick in and ... the cobwebs to start clearing.

Super Tuesday ... Obama or Hilliary?

I hope Klaas is up to joining us today.

Have a good day all.

Janet

_____

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2008, 10:08:49 AM »

she may be, but she may also be keeping her eyes and ears open. she can't help solve this case at a desk in the hague. if i were the sloots i'd trust no one.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »

So does Ms. Flanegin still work for the Public Prosecutor's' office? 

I'm confused.  I thought she just quit working on Natalee's case and went on to other cases.  Are y'all saying she and PVDS have formed a firm and are marketing themselves as mediators?  Unless that's the case, I'm having a hard time jumping on Ms. Flanegin.  I still had her in the good guy column.  Not a real courageous girl or she would have blown the lid off....unless she was just not in a position to do so.  Then or now.

I guess I don't view an attorney doing a little side work as a mediator anything to get excited over.  Of course, I would NOT want my case mediated by the smarmy sweaty one but hey, that's just me.

Feel free to straighten me out here, friends. 

A special good morning to my Lala's.  You could've taken chuckie rat.....no problem.......

Expect a miracle.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2008, 10:22:37 AM »

this was on FOK :

The "report" on the journey to America, Gielen is stated on the site and to the BFN FOB2 site. There has also been published on what the SM site; Debbie of BFN after Gielen has had a conversation with Dave Holloway Dave reported on behalf of the conversation. Gielen was / is with her team in America, unlike some people here say was that the interview was conducted by telephone. The story of Debbie shows that Dave had a good feeling at the interview and could say what he wanted and also knew many things in "dramatising". Robin, the wife of Dave Holloway to the BFN site eea written about the conversation with Gielen. Robin post regularly BFN and RU. Apparently, Gielen also to other insights come in a number of points, there is much still unknown. There seems for the summer yet to be a documentary, it does not specify the summer and where those documentary will be released otherwise.

###############################################
and now :
Had Renee Gielen a conversation with Dave Holloway ?
Is that true ?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2008, 10:43:12 AM »

this was on FOK :

The "report" on the journey to America, Gielen is stated on the site and to the BFN FOB2 site. There has also been published on what the SM site; Debbie of BFN after Gielen has had a conversation with Dave Holloway Dave reported on behalf of the conversation. Gielen was / is with her team in America, unlike some people here say was that the interview was conducted by telephone. The story of Debbie shows that Dave had a good feeling at the interview and could say what he wanted and also knew many things in "dramatising". Robin, the wife of Dave Holloway to the BFN site eea written about the conversation with Gielen. Robin post regularly BFN and RU. Apparently, Gielen also to other insights come in a number of points, there is much still unknown. There seems for the summer yet to be a documentary, it does not specify the summer and where those documentary will be released otherwise.

and now :
Is that true ?

johann...I'm sorry I don't know...All I saw is what was posted here the other day from BFN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 06, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »

this was on FOK :

and now :
Is that true ?

Quote from: Buckeye on May 01, 2008, 12:36:24 AM
Posted by Debbie at BFN:

This afternoon Dave was interviewed by Renee Gielen for her documentary.  He agreed to the interview to set the record straight.

The meeting went well and Dave pretty much countered all the "disinformation" that has been put out there.

They talked about the investigation, the boycott, the "rehab story" and many others issues.

Dave talked to her about Natalee, her personality, her visits and what a wonderful young lady she was.

As far as the investigation, he stated, as he always has, that he felt that certain person stood in the way of resolution... one being Dennis Jacobs.

They also talked about the cab driver / blue eyed blond dutch boy story... about how could the cab driver remember who he had in in cab when, how he did not come forward with the "story" until many days later.  He asked Renee to describe her waiter from a restaurant she ate ate the day before... knowing that you do not pay attention or remember these things.

She asked about the Foundations and their purpose which he explained, which we already know.

She also asked him about the birthmark, rehab , Beth's arrival on Aruba, the medjet.... see a pattern forming here?

Dave did comment that Renee was very nice during the interview.

Robin has also promised to tell us more about the interview when she hears all about it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg378329#msg378329

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 06, 2008, 11:01:12 AM »

Looks like the Dutch Govt continues to feed Paul Van Der Sloot work. Strange how all the lying suspects in Aruba continue to prosper.

PAULUS A MEDIATOR???  snippet of another subscriber article in www.amigoe.com dutch version

Aruba ` you must finally still with each other further
 subscriber Article by Sharina Henriquez

ORANJESTAD - oud-minister and staatsrechtdeskundige Mito Croes, clerk of the states Jacqueline bass tin, lawyers Paul of of the ditch and Amelie Flanegin and even the deputy representative of the Netherlands, Miriam Jacobs.

The first ` klasje from the first training to medium bug given on Aruba, contain a number of sounding names. They moreover hurries itself certainly as Aruba's first mediators which get to work. Because conflicts here enough; Aruba even had the past two months the longest strike in its history.

3 May, 2008, 17.10 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

Isn't Amelie Flanegin the one who quit the investigation because they would not interview Koen.

AMELIE FLANEGIN

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Last month, Dave Holloway went to Aruba to organize another search for Natalee. While he was there, he met with a prosecutor who is no longer on the case. When chief prosecutor Karin Janssen found out about it, she was so mad, she complained to the attorney general. Why?

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, joins us again live from Meridien, Mississippi. Dave, first of all, who is Evelyn Flanigan (ph)?

HOLLOWAY: Evelyn Flanigan was or is the assistant prosecutor.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, when did you first hear her name?

HOLLOWAY: I heard her name probably two to three weeks into the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: Between the time you learned of her name two or three weeks into the case, until the time you actually met with her, did you ever sit down and talk to her?

HOLLOWAY: No, I've never had any contact with her. I've just heard her name and heard that she flew to Quantico to deliver or to provide the FBI with some information.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So last time you were there, you met with her. How did that come about?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had met with the prosecutor, Beth's attorney, my attorney, in fact, Satish's attorney, the investigators, the commissioner, the police commissioner, the Aruban task authority and a number of other people. And someone had mentioned that, You might want to talk to her, as well. And I thought, Well, that's probably a good idea. So Art Wood, who is a retired Secret Service agent, and I called her and asked to speak with her. And she said that she would have to speak with her boss before she could talk with us. And apparently, she got permission, and we met with her at a restaurant and started talking about the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, her boss is Karin Janssen, but the boss over Karin Janssen is the attorney general. Did she go to the attorney general or did she go to Karin Janssen for the OK to talk to you?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I'm not sure if she went to Karin or not. I do know that she went to Theresa Croes.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. That's the attorney general.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she met with you at the restaurant. And what types of questions did you ask her?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had talked to Dompig earlier in the week, and he had indicated that he wanted to interview this witness that we'd all been talking about. And as the week progressed, it followed into the next week, and they still had not talked to this witness. So my goal was to find out, you know, what are the issues, what are the theories, where is this case going? So I had met with the detectives, and you know, we had a wide array of theories. You know, is she alive or is she not alive? And I felt like I needed to talk to this prosecutor to find out why she resigned from the case and what was her theory.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she explain to you why that witness wasn't talked to at that point?

HOLLOWAY: Well, she really didn't want to talk about anything. And finally, I just told her what I knew. And after I got into talking about what I knew about the case and about this witness, she finally opened up and told me, said, Dave, I've been trying to tell them over and over and over again to pursue this witness, and they just won't listen. And she finally said, This is my country, you know, and she was just literally frustrated and didn't know what to do. And finally, she indicated that, you know, she had no other choice.

VAN SUSTEREN: She's still a prosecutor, but she resigned from the Natalee investigation, is that right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she tell you why they didn't seem to get off the dime to interview this witness? Did she have an explanation?

HOLLOWAY: She did not. And the more I tried to get into it, the more she really didn't want to get into any of those specifics. I basically wanted to confirm what I knew already or whatnot. You know, I thought that, you know, something's not going right with this case, and somebody else must know. And that meeting just confirmed my suspicions.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So when you walked away from meeting with her, did you have a sense, you know, what the problem was in the investigation, sort of whether there was a particular person who was holding it up or whether there was, you know, some other problem in the investigation?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I had a meeting with Dompig and discussed my displeasure in some of the detectives and the team. And I also wanted to express that to the prime minister, so I did. I went to the prime minister the following morning before I left the island and told him that I, along with some other people, had this displeasure in what was going on in the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And now Karin Janssen is not happy that this prosecutor sat down, with the attorney general's permission, and spoke to you, right?

HOLLOWAY: Apparently not.

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dave, thank you.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Investigative team will get new faces
Very dirty handling of the Holloway case in the prosecution’s office
DIARIO Aruba
11/14/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Information DIARIO investigated the whole weekend is what happened with the letter which was sent directly to the attorney general at the Public Ministry by the Holloway and Twitty families to remove those mentioned by name, those in the investigative team orchestrated by the very same Public Ministry.

Dave Holloway, in a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin: on the basis of information we have continued to find and search for, about the people in our own Public Ministry, we have been able to uncover that Dave Holloway had a secret meeting with prosecutor Flanegin who apparently got the green light from the attorney general to speak with Dave Holloway in secret ...

More:
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/investigative-team-will-get-new-faces.html

BUMPED!

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.