April 20, 2024, 05:47:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289339 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: May 06, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

that Renee was very nice during the interview

She is not so nice on the dutch Forum's !!
i can post here some quote's

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #521 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:33 AM »

I'm sure Dave has his reasons for doing an interview with this Gielen creature.  I am just not sure why.  Does Dave actually think his "setting the record straight" with this charlatan is going to change something?  Does he think it will bring Natalee home? 

What will happen if Dave is horribly misquoted by this Gielen creature?  Then what?  Will he have some sort of legal recourse?  And so what if he did?  Those skanky characters have been getting away with this crap a lot longer than Dave's been fighting it.  I would hate to see Dave get taken for a ride by this gielen creature.

Of course, she would be nice to Dave's face.  He needs to worry when he turns his back on her.
JMO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: May 06, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »

Please, I would like to see them...thanks.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2008, 11:42:24 AM »

I'm sure Dave has his reasons for doing an interview with this Gielen creature.  I am just not sure why.  Does Dave actually think his "setting the record straight" with this charlatan is going to change something?  Does he think it will bring Natalee home? 

What will happen if Dave is horribly misquoted by this Gielen creature?  Then what?  Will he have some sort of legal recourse?  And so what if he did?  Those skanky characters have been getting away with this crap a lot longer than Dave's been fighting it.  I would hate to see Dave get taken for a ride by this gielen creature.

Of course, she would be nice to Dave's face.  He needs to worry when he turns his back on her.
JMO

I know she has been calling members of Mountain Brooke asking for interviews, those that were there with Beth and Jug...they told her to get lost..lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

Just got off the phone with Aruba......WOW.....

They are planning on running a large article on the anniversary of the NH case....I inquired regarding purchasing a full page ad...directed towards the little people of Aruba...I asked if she would work with me on the *tone* of the letter to the people of Aruba....what we come up with....if she thinks it's focus is what the little people of Aruba need to hear....they will DONATE THE SPACE!...She is also going to email me today with some rates, with deep %s....they like my idea....fancy that....will tell more in a little while....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

What kind of work is there in Thailand?
Do they make movies?
What kind of movies?
Characters hired to play in these movies would make money, right?
If you are trying to market a movie, and you wanted it to sell and make you a big profit, who would you cast?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »

Do they make movies?
What kind of movies?
If you are trying to market a movie, and you wanted it to sell and make you a big profit, who would you cast?

Maybe a movie that was already made in Aruba....maybe a movie that only a place like Thialand could market....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

They are planning on running a large article on the anniversary of the NH case....I inquired regarding purchasing a full page ad...directed towards the little people of Aruba...I asked if she would work with me on the *tone* of the letter to the people of Aruba....what we come up with....if she thinks it's focus is what the little people of Aruba need to hear....they will DONATE THE SPACE!...She is also going to email me today with some rates, with deep %s....they like my idea....fancy that....will tell more in a little while....

ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND! 

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »

Do they make movies?
What kind of movies?

Thailand is a pedophile's Party City:  Little boys pants half off. 

Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND! 

Thank You Miss Peaches....our full page letter would run in the same issue that they re-hash the case from their point of view....they cover the perps....we sympathize with the local/little people.....could get dicey...but...I KNOW US MONKEYS CAN DO IT!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2008, 12:04:15 PM »

Thanks so much for all your efforts Destiny.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »

I would focus on trying to build empathy with the parents on the island.  They can't all be dismal failures like the VDS.  What if it was their child?  Would they just "get over it"? 

I'll be happy to proof read whatever if you like.   I would keep it simple and not use huge words that may not translate well into Pap.

My two cents.

Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »

By all means do so, Johan! The world needs to read her pigswill just so they know what kind of deranged kook they are dealing with.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »

Destiny
You go girl!   

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »

\

GO DESTINY! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »

I would focus on trying to build empathy with the parents on the island.  They can't all be dismal failures like the VDS.  What if it was their child?  Would they just "get over it"? 

I'll be happy to proof read whatever if you like.   I would keep it simple and not use huge words that may not translate well into Pap.

My two cents.

Excellent 2 cents Peaches.....the absolute right direction....while talking with *her*...I told her our letter/ad would be geared to the working people of Aruba...the people trying to put food on the table for their kids....the people trying to find ways to make ends meet just to survive....NOT the cocktail party crowd....she laughed at that.....I said we want to direct it to the local people on strike for better living conditions, while others around them haven't a care in the world....*she* said..."like Joran?...who travels all over and steals money from his friends?"...then she laughed again....

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »

JMO

I know she has been calling members of Mountain Brooke asking for interviews, those that were there with Beth and Jug...they told her to get lost..lol

LOL, kinda what Hans Mos told her. Bug off bitch!!! Peaches, my sentiments exactly. What if she twists Dave's words? The damage will have been done.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2008, 12:18:27 PM »

******* ... would you please change the the title of the following thread to:

THE KALPOES' INVOLVEMENT

Thanks

Janet

++++++++++++

DEVRIES' VIDEO RECORDING - DEEPAK AND SATISH EXONERATED!!!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

Party on, Janet.

Gotta go, the night is young and so am I.

Haha...You tell em Peaches!! 

Good morning. 
I believe the Skeeters tape is legitimate.  I'm with ya, Dayhiker.  Everything you said! 

Yeppers Peaches, why allow the suit to go on this long without discovery provided by the very people who are suing? Makes no sense. California court dockets are jam packed. Any other case would have been thrown out by now.

Surprise K2, you'll get no money and the people on Aruba who altered the tape will get busted. Then there's that little matter of attorney and court fees for the defendents. Got a couple of million bucks lying around? Oh that's right, AHATA is paying.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

What's shakin' here???? This is the first I've heard of it!   

Dare they put on another dog and pony show?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.