April 16, 2024, 11:21:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 288926 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

En het paspoort was door touristen gevonden.

Nou, weten we dat ook weer.

-Peter R. de Vries said on TV the passport was found by tourists.
-and Joran was caught with a joint in a airplane toilet.

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

Wonder what percentage of people who lose their passports are stoned?

It is probably a higher percentage in Holland  You have to be a real idiot to try and light a joint in a bathroom in a commercial Airplane though 
I wonder what Airline it was... it seems that lighting up on an Airplane would definitely be against the law.....My Hubby and I saw people have to get rid of their lighters prior to boarding Continental...seems Joran broke the law by boarding with matches or a lighter....hmmmmmm! Makes Ya wonder how He gets away with these things....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

LOL EXACTLY!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »

Did someone steal the lions from theAruba Lions Den?

http://www.24ora.com/images/stories/news/2008/mei2008/mei4/lionsden.jpg

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: May 06, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

Aruba Lions Club ta busca leonan perdi
Monday, 05 May 2008 - 00:00

Durante dianan di fiesta e dos Leonnan cu ta poni dilanti e edificio di Aruba Lions a ser perdi ya cu nan a ser kita for di nan lugar pa personanan desconoci. E dos Leonnan ta traha di cement y nan color ta oro y cu detalles nan na preto. Click read more pa mas detaye y pa mira e leonnan riba un portret mas grandi.

Si encaso Bo ser ofreci pa cumpra un of tur dos di e Leonan aki of tin informacion cu por juda nos hanja e Leonan aki bek, nos lo aprecia esaki hopi, ya cu nan tin un balor sentimental pa e Famia Leonisitico. Por favor jama na 593 6515 of 582 1118 pa cualkier informacion.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: May 06, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

i don't think it is too uncommon that people do drugs in airplane toilets.
but lighting a joint or cigarette is stupid because the smoke alarm goes off straight away.

i wonder if they handed him over the authorities.
maybe there is some truth in the earlier story that he was busted for drugs.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »

but lighting a joint or cigarette is stupid because the smoke alarm goes off straight away.

Hi caesu, seems he was transporting drugs for his own consumption... minor charge usually, but what happened there? any charges? or is he still getting away with crimes?... does anyone want to ever charge him with any of the offenses he has allegedly committed?

sure seems like someone is protecting him... but why?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2008, 03:04:58 PM »

Someone needs to contact Beth/Dave...ask them what they want as far as a tip line in the US....I'll go with her wants....Don't think the locals of Aruba would feel *safe* with a tip line there....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »

LOL EXACTLY!

I have been a lot of names but ... never stoned.  In 2001 ... one week before 911 ... my friend, her 80 year old mother (a hoot) and I were returning from a three week holiday touring Britain and visiting friend's relatives in Scotland.  We were returning home via Glasglow.  We were in a long line waiting with our tickets and passport in hand when her Mom and friend decided to make a trip to the washroom.  I held on to their tickets and passports.  While they were gone I decided I wanted a coffee.  The nice gentleman I had been conversing with ahead of me in line assured me he would save my place and watch our luggage.

When friend and mother returned I was already back in line enjoying my coffee.  We finally reached the ticket counter ... agent asked for our tickets and passports.  I only had the empty coffee cup in my hand.  I had left all our papers on the counter where I purchased my coffee.  I made a bee line back and ... airport security was at the counter laughing at me as I approached.  He knew by the panicked expression on my face that the documents he was waving in the air were mine.

Until that moment ... just two hours prior to boarding our return flight home ... for three weeks everything had gone perfect ... except we did not have tea with Queen Elizabeth when we toured Buckingham Palace.  She must have stepped out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »

I'm sure Dave has his reasons for doing an interview with this Gielen creature.  I am just not sure why.  Does Dave actually think his "setting the record straight" with this charlatan is going to change something?  Does he think it will bring Natalee home? 

What will happen if Dave is horribly misquoted by this Gielen creature?  Then what?  Will he have some sort of legal recourse?  And so what if he did?  Those skanky characters have been getting away with this crap a lot longer than Dave's been fighting it.  I would hate to see Dave get taken for a ride by this gielen creature.

Of course, she would be nice to Dave's face.  He needs to worry when he turns his back on her.
JMO

Excellent points, Peaches...I wouldn't have given her the time of day.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »

Wouldn't that be great if they stoned him? lol

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2008, 03:27:54 PM »

I'm sure Dave has his reasons for doing an interview with this Gielen creature.  I am just not sure why.  Does Dave actually think his "setting the record straight" with this charlatan is going to change something?  Does he think it will bring Natalee home? 

What will happen if Dave is horribly misquoted by this Gielen creature?  Then what?  Will he have some sort of legal recourse?  And so what if he did?  Those skanky characters have been getting away with this crap a lot longer than Dave's been fighting it.  I would hate to see Dave get taken for a ride by this gielen creature.

Of course, she would be nice to Dave's face.  He needs to worry when he turns his back on her.
JMO

I fail to comprehend Robin and Dave's relationship with all those Beth-hating trolls.  It makes me so sad.  I just do not go there anymore.

Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the ongoing coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice is where I choose to focus my time and efforts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

JMO

I fail to comprehend Robin and Dave's relationship with all those Beth-hating trolls.  It makes me so sad.  I just do not go there anymore.

Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the ongoing coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice is where I choose to focus my time and efforts.

Janet

me too... I just don't get it.

it kind of reminds me of someone that knows someone hates them so they go out of their way to win their affection.

in any case, it's sad.

makes no sense to me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »

Someone needs to contact Beth/Dave...ask them what they want as far as a tip line in the US....I'll go with her wants....Don't think the locals of Aruba would feel *safe* with a tip line there....

Destiny

Destiny, I just spoke to Jug, Beth is fine with the ad going in. Great job!!!
I will see if I can get a US hotline number.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2008, 03:35:13 PM »

Hi caesu, seems he was transporting drugs for his own consumption... minor charge usually, but what happened there? any charges? or is he still getting away with crimes?... does anyone want to ever charge him with any of the offenses he has allegedly committed?

he should have been charged. especially if travelling to/from thailand or hongkong. stricter laws on drugs.
maybe these details will become public later.

if he is not charged he is getting away with more offenses.

but he is really making a mess. loosing his passport. stealing money from this dutch guy. smoking weed in an airplane.
but this is probably his usual behaviour. only now everybody watches him.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »

he should have been charged. especially if travelling to/from thailand or hongkong. stricter laws on drugs.

but he is really making a mess. loosing his passport. stealing money from this dutch guy. smoking weed in an airplane.

The item was on RTL Boulevard..this is a link (the video is called Joran's paspoort)...it's in Dutch of course (sorry Wink..)

http://www.rtl.nl//actueel/rtlboulevard/video/2008_week19.xml

A little summarry of the item:

* Joran was caught with a joint in the bathroom on the plane on his way to Bangkok (staff of airplane contacted Peter).

* Joran was angry with Mart of putting the story in the media..."I would have paid you back...how could you have done this"

* Paulus & Anita gave a reaction to Mart (he had sent them a letter): "You understand we've got nothing to do with this."

* They asked Peter if Joran could travel around just like that....they talked a bit about his and then she remarked he's not convicted or anything...Peter's response: "that will happen".

The host Daphne Bunskoek asked about that later on and Peter responded: "Let me put it this way...I know that the ALE is working very hard on the case"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »

Destiny

Idstlou....Thank You so very much!

Are they aware of the gist of the ad...and what we hope to accomplish with it?   And that Diario might be willing to give us the space for free...if it is directed to the little people of Aruba?...and that it will run in the same issue that they deal with the perps/facts on this unsloved case?

TIA....and for your hard work too Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: May 06, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

Destiny

Idstlou....Thank You so very much!

Are they aware of the gist of the ad...and what we hope to accomplish with it?   And that Diario might be willing to give us the space for free...if it is directed to the little people of Aruba?...and that it will run in the same issue that they deal with the perps/facts on this unsloved case?

TIA....and for your hard work too Wink

I sent that post you had too about talking to Diario today. Can you e-mail me for more details?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »

why in the hey wasn't he arrested if he was smoking pot on a plane...isn't that illegal???!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 06, 2008, 04:38:56 PM »

why in the hey wasn't he arrested if he was smoking pot on a plane...isn't that illegal???!!!

i watched the RTL Boulevard segment now.

Peter R. de Vries said that the airline staff and Joran agreed to cover up to prevent him from being charged/detained because Thailand has heavy penalties on drugs offenses. it was on a flight to Bangkok.
someone in the airline tipped Peter R. de Vries of in an e-mail.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: May 06, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

I would focus on trying to build empathy with the parents on the island.  They can't all be dismal failures like the VDS.  What if it was their child?  Would they just "get over it"? 

I'll be happy to proof read whatever if you like.   I would keep it simple and not use huge words that may not translate well into Pap.

My two cents.

Thanks Peaches....I need a heck of a lot more help than proofreading....I need some real heartfelt writing...from all that can do it....we can pick and choose...from what everyone submits....we have to do this right...no anger....bashing....blaming....just the saddness and sympathy we have for those who have been so greatly impacted over this very unfortunate turn of events....let Diario take care of the crappy stuff....with both articles in the same issue....I'm counting on little people of Aruba...unleashing their *own* anger....directed at *them*...not us....does this make any sense to any of you?....Or, am I just a dreamer....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.