April 26, 2024, 01:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289603 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: May 06, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »

Thank you very much Caesu! That is from today's Awemainta Newspaper. If the people of Aruba never stand up then all our hopes are with the politicians in Holland..Something has got to be done Sad

http://awemainta.com/

very good find this article. i hope it gets read by many and it stirs something up.

A. A. de Cuba is an Aruban himself and a lawyer connected to the Groningen University.
it shows there is at least one Aruban who knows what is going wrong there with the OM / justice departement on Aruba.
i would nominate him for the new PG. 

i hope this article gets published in a Dutch paper too.
Aruba is overlooked i noticed and getting a free ride because the Antilles (other islands) are in the middle of the restructering.
all eyes are on the Antilles, not on Aruba...

Caesu, thanks as always for your fine translations. and good to see you! Do you think Hans is in control of the investigation or is there someone higher than him pulling the strings? I'd hate to think he's our best shot.

i really don't know.
but i suspect Rudy Croes is doing everything to keep the lid on the ditch.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: May 06, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »

i also read today in Amigoe that the OM has overspent their budget.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41973.php
especially due people getting promoted to higher positions.

Yes that will be next huge scandal to hit the Govt.

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)

After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.

The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case

MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.

Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)

Oh boy, we get to watch another Hail Mary!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 06, 2008, 10:17:41 PM »

No, I have not.

But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.

===========================================================
Jonathan45 at scrux  (I promise to quit reading around...lol...):

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:   
The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.
I don't know if if it's one of Natalees shin-bones, but it is a human bone.

To solve the missing of Natalee Holloway the ALE needs only a cadaver dog.

Today I will seal my lips too.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: May 06, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

Now there's a novel idea.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 06, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »

*******, he looks like a cowboy. Hoppalong Hans!!! 

It look's like he is throwing a hissy fit! 

I wonder why this guy was appointed this position by the Dutch Govt? That Antillen Justice Minister has quite a bit of questions coming at him if Hero Brinkman stays true to his word.

Hey *******, just look at his success rate. At least Jannsen got them thrown in prison for 90 days and she wasn't even trying to solve the case. Hans can't get them in there for a week before he gets thrown out of court on his ear.

He really doesn't have KJ'S job,he's more of a PR guy speaking for the OM. At least with KJ she wasn't allowed to make a ass out of herself in public and she probably liked that,because her english and public speaking sucked compared to the hired PR gun Mos. Everything is falling apart in that country and I don't envy the Jobs of Rob Smith and Hans Mos,the snakes before them got out at the right time...As far as Mos goes I lost all respect for him and he probably took that job because he was forced to or is being payed a huge salary. He most certainly is not the same guy who came out so gung ho about justice as he appears to be just another slimy ATA member.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #705 on: May 06, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »

Hi Guys! 

Sorry for the O/T, but I just have to ask...................anyone heard how Klaas is doing?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: May 06, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)

After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.

The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case

MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.

Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)

this amigoe article is really suspicous.

is says the OM has overspend.
the OM can only overspend if the justice department aproves this by executive order.
this was not done. so now this is going the be done retroactively.

also the person who was in charge of the cash register of the OM, was also the accountant (who had to check the cash register).

at the end it says: "but now everything seems in order", but it doesn't say when is was in order or what exactly is in order.

also the OM says no comment and redirecht to the justice department.
justice department has not commented yet.

i hope this article appears in english, else i try a full translation.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 06, 2008, 10:38:25 PM »

Hi Guys! 

Sorry for the O/T, but I just have to ask...................anyone heard how Klaas is doing?

Hello CBB!!!!!!!!!

She seems to be getting better and is home now...Slowly but surely but not at full strength yet and still medicated..She really needs her rest and I hope she can get that tonight Smile

She posted 2 pages back CBB Smile

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.660
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:41:01 PM by Observer » Logged

crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: May 06, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

Thanks *******! Nice to hear and read that she's on the mend! 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: May 06, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »

Hey *******, just look at his success rate. At least Jannsen got them thrown in prison for 90 days and she wasn't even trying to solve the case. Hans can't get them in there for a week before he gets thrown out of court on his ear.

He really doesn't have KJ'S job,he's more of a PR guy speaking for the OM. At least with KJ she wasn't allowed to make a ass out of herself in public and she probably liked that,because her english and public speaking sucked compared to the hired PR gun Mos. Everything is falling apart in that country and I don't envy the Jobs of Rob Smith and Hans Mos,the snakes before them got out at the right time...As far as Mos goes I lost all respect for him and he probably took that job because he was forced to or is being payed a huge salary. He most certainly is not the same guy who came out so gung ho about justice as he appears to be just another slimy ATA member.

Yep, they're all blow and no go. Never have exerted any muscle in Natalee's case. Bunch of worthless pansies beginning with those softball statements they took from JK2 with zero follow-up to 2 1/2 years later with Hans riding in like General Custer.

There is a reason Jorge Pesquera took a huge cut in pay to leave the island for a city job in the States.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: May 06, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

this amigoe article is really suspicous.

is says the OM has overspend.
the OM can only overspend if the justice department aproves this by executive order.
this was not done. so now this is going the be done retroactively.

also the person who was in charge of the cash register of the OM, was also the accountant (who had to check the cash register).

at the end it says: "but now everything seems in order", but it doesn't say when is was in order or what exactly is in order.

also the OM says no comment and redirecht to the justice department.
justice department has not commented yet.

i hope this article appears in english, else i try a full translation.

Thanks Caesu. The price of donuts must have gone up in Aruba. 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: May 06, 2008, 10:49:36 PM »

*******, he looks like a cowboy. Hoppalong Hans!!! 

It look's like he is throwing a hissy fit! 

I wonder why this guy was appointed this position by the Dutch Govt? That Antillen Justice Minister has quite a bit of questions coming at him if Hero Brinkman stays true to his word.

Dop Kruimel is the one who should handle the press.
but Mos is always the one who speaks to the press. that is not right.
Kruimel job title is 'press public prosecutor'.
he made a right mess of his OM.

i thank Alex de Cuba for that article he wrote and you posted.
finally i read something what we all have been saying.
although it's only the tip of the iceberg.
but it nicely coincides with that budget overspending and lack of checking the cash flows of the OM.
maybe it is a orchestrated attempt to expose this Oduber/Croes gang.

this should definitely be a issue for the kingdom cabinet because it is exactly about sound governement and rule of law.
that's the famous article 43 of the kingdom charter.
unfortunately focus is still on Curaçao and St. Maarten.
i hope Brinkman asks for another emergency debate - which he won't get - but at least there is attention to it then.

maybe then people start questioning how competent this OM really is in handling that Joran van der Sloot-disaster.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: May 06, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »

Klaas

I wish I had a monkey that did cartwheels!

Hope you feel stronger every minute.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: May 06, 2008, 11:14:58 PM »

Those daamn dirty Apes!

Who's that Rudy? You arent talking about my friends on the homo boat are you?

No I am not you idiot!! I am talking about the damn scared monkeys..They are on to us and just won't go away..Your ingenious confession on tape failed miserably..Now what?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:20:11 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: May 06, 2008, 11:22:58 PM »

Those daamn dirty Apes!

Who's that Rudy? You arent talking about my friends on the homo boat are you?

No I am not you idiot!! I am talking about the damn scared monkeys..They are on to us and just won't go away..Your ingenious confession on tape failed miserably..Now what?

"Always after me Lucky Charms"

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: May 06, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

That planet of the apes rudy is one scary looking guy!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: May 06, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »

AZSunny - I always get a flu shot and I've had a pneumonia shot.  The flu shots this year didn't touch the trains going around.

I have absolutely no desire to smoke.  Next time I might not get so lucky.

Hey Klaas,

Just popped in to catch up and check on you.  I'm so glad you are home and feeling a little better.  Take good care of yourself and try to ENJOY the rest you need and deserve!

Helen
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: May 06, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »

That planet of the apes rudy is one scary looking guy!   

I wouldn't look him in the eyes if I was you  He's a evil little man and the Aruban's know it..Someone needs to strip this guy of all his powers because he is killing that country.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 06, 2008, 11:45:27 PM »

Klaas

I may be still in a fog but I've still got it, LOL 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: May 06, 2008, 11:50:48 PM »

Klaas

I may be still in a fog but I've still got it, LOL 

LOL....Klaas, didn't we just say not to over do it!!  too cute!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.