April 19, 2024, 11:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289328 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: May 07, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »

Klaas

I wish I had a monkey that did cartwheels!

Hope you feel stronger every minute.

I may be still in a fog but I've still got it, LOL 

Holding out on us...heh???  That Monkey Cartwheel isn't in our gallery...LOL.

Hope you get better soon....I'm a smoker, so I'm taking notes...having done patches, gum and cold turkey....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 07, 2008, 12:36:45 AM »

2NJ - not holding out, I just created him, lol    I'll see if Dugga can add him 

So far I've found respiratory failure to be the best incentive 

I'm starting to feel like I'm coming out of my "fog", finally!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: May 07, 2008, 12:40:37 AM »

Now, now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 

Chuck was on his best behavior lest he get his pasty white butt kicked by two "grandmas".  Now THAT would be quite the headline in BHM.  "Local barrister's clock cleaned by outraged grandmas bearing books". 

sorry for being O/T
but that post reminded me of these grammas:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/02/04.html

"During the Thursday and Friday night programs, George played a recording of a phone message left by a man who witnessed a car accident on his way to work. Listen to his hilarious play-by-play ... "

(click Win or Real under Funny Phone Call)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: May 07, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »

Klaas,

Glad to know you are back home....feel better honey.

I too need to STOP smoking  ...one day.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 07, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

Hey My Monkey Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well.....Miss you all very much!!

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: May 07, 2008, 02:55:51 AM »

Exactly GBMW, the Sloots have got to be totally fed up with Jorans antics at this point. Apart from his alleged criminal wrongs, this latest stint on the plane,and previously the wine in DeVries face to name but a few......he is a miserable excuse of an off spring and they should try the tough love and stop pandering to his actions.

Paulus & Anita are certainly not naive when it comes to their golden boy.....that must have stopped a long time ago already. I just don't think that highly of the Sloots' parenting abilities. I will change my mind when I see them both kicking that kid towards the policestation.

Yes, Anita was quoted saying they wanted to move on because "they had two other sons you know". And this reaction to Marts letter...it proves they're not defending him in the media as much anymore. I'm just hoping it will lead to a bit more action than the silent way they're doing at the moment.

For me it is just another example that yes...they know what kind of person Joran is (for a long time already I might add) & what he is capable of but don't step up in any way.
But again: I haven't read the complete letter of course so can't really judge. But I think Peter didn't mention it like this if that wasn't the average response in total in that letter / e-mail or whatever it was.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2008, 05:51:46 AM »

AWE MAINTA

HANS MOS ARTICLE TRANSLATED

-------------

MAY 6TH, 2008

------------

XPRESA BO MES

The OM ON Auba should replace short-term ...

-------

In the Dutch newspaper stand
regular reports about the
Natalee Holloway case, as well
Today Monday. the Aruban
Public Prosecutor for the apparently now
also information from experienced mediums
seriously to take the lead in resolving
of the case. in the Dutch canteens
in the lunchtime ga with your colleagues
to the company canteen is much
laughed about how the arubaanse OM
under the leadership of Hans Mos with this
Case handles. The OM is outlined as
Bassie and Adriaan. Actually at on
straight because Bassie and resolve Adriaan
Cases. I am ashamed as Aruban
and a lawyer for dese jokes that one
core of truth. Lucky
one does not know of many other
blunders of the many other blunders
of the PPS. As the chance losses
of the "high profile" FDDN case, it has not
able to react properly to requests
from prosecution by parliamentarians;
ende-renowned Holloway case (Joran is now
Thailand on holiday to celebrate), bad
be elected presentation and voorkeursbe
act in the lawyer H.M. Croes
case, do not do independent research
into possible criminal offences committed by
incumbent politicians, and as a blow to
work while we get to hear that the
OM itself not responsible for how can
with its own budget.

Also shooting for the deficit in shcromeli-jk
the formulation of preventive and belied
act against crime. I cite but
the many car accidents involving relatively
many with fatal consequences that may take

years after the act be prosecuted. The OM has
never announced any policy to they explain how the number of fatal

For example, more victims and higher
fines from sharing or stricter alcohol control would like to reduce. Ugly murders and a lack of vision for how we should go
with outpatient and other drug addicts.
The lijkd out that a laissez faire
culture prevails in the PPS.

Leading for a false ende I think OM
the next. On April 5 letter was an over -
handed to the prosecutor of the PPS. In this
letter was an urgent question to
the PPS by a victim of an offence.

The interests of the victims are large and
a rapid response from the PPS was on his
place. But we had no time to the
letter to answer. Later it was reported
that the letter seeking. Until today, this letter remained unanswered. If the PPS not
able to accommodate a letter with a simple

yes or no answer, how can we then be able
to combat crime.

Head Officer Hans Mos is the guest
by Dutch television programmes
quasi crime reporter and see
in the Aruban Parliament during strikes.

If you are calling for the Officers of
Justice or in consultation with the whole

team Curacao for a refresher course. One can
wonder how long we actually behind their desk

to the hard work do.

The new PG has a difficult task for
itself. He / She will have to make choices

about the future of the PPS. It has long been
time that sound talented and proactive
Aruban lawyers (who are often abroad
apart) the leadership within the OM.

They often sit in courts in the
industry and the advoctuur and not
only in the Netherlands but also in
Aruba and the Antilles. They understand
the local situation much better and are

better able...

-SNIP

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2008, 05:55:36 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.msg379628#msg379628

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2008, 05:58:14 AM »

I believe he means mediums as in clarvoiyants.

------------------
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2008, 07:37:16 AM »

great to see you back, Klaas.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #730 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »

Welcome Back Klaas !

Welcome Back Klaas !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 07, 2008, 08:08:28 AM »

WB

KLAAS!

------------------
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #732 on: May 07, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

Now there's a novel idea.

I wonder if they sent a qualified handler as well or just the dog? 
Personally, I think you could send them all the latest state of the art equipment and technology and those folks still couldn't find their butt with both hands and a freaking road map. 
But that's just me. 

I miss robots.  I hate them all.  Buncha liars, cheats, scoundrels, thieves and killers who wouldn't recognize the truth if it jumped up and hollered at them in their native language.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:42 AM »

By Patrick Hurley
Feb. 24, 2006

The lawyer for and the parents of Joran Van der Sloot pleaded with him not to go on national television and tell his version of what happened the night he was with Natalee Holloway but he ignored their requests and did it anyway.

Big mistake.

Watching Scott Pet...er, Joran, revealed clearly to anyone with a sound mind that this guy could not tell the truth even if it was lethally injected into him. He rambled incoherently from being a victim to bashing the Twitty family to how HIS life is now ruined to his feeble apology that he should never have left Natalee on the beach to....

It is hopeless. I cannot begin to make sense out of one lie after another. He contradicted himself more than Richard Nixon during Watergate. Compared to him he made Bill Clinton look honest. I didn't think that was possible. Every time he opened his mouth America laughed. One moment he was admitting he lied constantly throughout the entire investigation. The next moment he claimed he is not lying NOW. Do we all look that naive or is his arrogance as Aruba's Golden Child making him blind to his own ridiculous conclusions?

O.J. Simp...I mean, Joran, fit the profile for a psychopath right down to every physical detail....his eyes blinked when he was confronted with a tough question, he looked away and shifted his eyes at those moments when he had to explain another one of his falsehoods proving for the public record he was STILL lying and when he was asked to explain one more time what happened after he was dropped off by his two buddies with Natalee, his words noticeably slowed as he shifted into, "I am now in my stilted rehearsed mode as I carefully measure my words in my memorized speech that I have practiced hundreds of times before in my room and jail cell." He wanted to tell his story in Primetime so the world would see he is still in control. Dennis Rad...oops, I mean the BTK, no, Joran was proving to all of us that he was still in charge. He was reveling in the spotlight as he blamed EVERYONE else for the suffering he had gone through....

According to Ted Bund, omigosh, I mean Joran, here are the "facts" from HIS perspective...

He was not interested in Natalee earlier in their first encounter at the blackjack table but in another girl (even though he also claims to have had a girlfriend at the time)

Natalee approached him at Carlos and Charlie's
Natalee asked him to dance
Natalee laid down on the bar and asked him to do a jelly shot off her stomach
Natalee ignored her friends and got into the car on her own
Natalee jumped into the backseat with Joran
Joran initiated the kissing (FINALLY, an admission of responsibility?)
Natalee did not want to go back to the hotel
Natalee wanted to go to his house to have sex with him
Natalee called her mom, "Hitler's sister."
Natalee got out of the car at the beach with him
Natalee laid on top of him and sexually fondled him so he fondled her back
It was the condom's fault that it forgot to insert itself in his pants pocket so he could have sex
Natalee insisted on staying on the beach so he had no choice but to leave her there

Beth Twitty yelled and cursed at him so he decided to lie to her and the police because she was being abusive to him and his family

He called Deepak to come get him.
He said Satish picked him up
He said he walked home
Now, he claims Satish DID pick him up
The attorneys for the brothers said neither picked him up
He is still lying

He claims he forgot his shoes when he got back into the car (that he never got back into) He and the Kalpoe brothers practiced their made up story about blaming the security guards in his room each day the following week. (I guess the two brothers were ALSO offended at the language the Twittys used on the Van der Sloots?)

It was his family and friend's fault that he told the initial lie because he would get in trouble for being on the beach with Natalee and they would think bad of him. Plus, his girlfriend would get mad at him, too.

I could go on and on but why?

If anyone got sick of seeing Beth Twitty in an interview they ought to get a load of THIS guy! Robert Bla...darn, I mean Joran, was a one person comedy show. He looked the entertaining part, too. Nice eyelash makeup, red lipstick, blotches everywhere on his skin that seemed to get worse after incriminating questions were asked. Did he have an anger management problem? Well, he says no. That, of course, means yes. When he was served the lawsuit just after his plane landed, he tore it up and threw it on the ground. A tantrum sending his mantra out once again, "How dare the COMMON people approach him in that way!"

Gee, I wonder if Natalee Holloway experienced that same temper first-hand?

I sat there watching his eyes darting, seeing him licking his lips just like Laci's husband as he destroyed his own credibility every time he opened his mouth.

That wasn't the hard part for me or anyone else who can spot a phony a mile away.

It was finally becoming convinced that he destroyed someone else on that May night so long ago and he has absolutely no remorse for it which means he will do it again. He is such a pathetic figure that he really believes we all bought his explanations last night.

Not even close.

------------

About the author: Pat Hurley has won three Emmy awards for writing, hosting and producing television shows. He resides in Southern California.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2008, 08:42:55 AM »

By Patrick Hurley
Feb. 24, 2006

The lawyer for and the parents of Joran Van der Sloot pleaded with him not to go on national television and tell his version of what happened the night he was with Natalee Holloway but he ignored their requests and did it anyway.

Big mistake.

Watching Scott Pet...er, Joran, revealed clearly to anyone with a sound mind that this guy could not tell the truth even if it was lethally injected into him. He rambled incoherently from being a victim to bashing the Twitty family to how HIS life is now ruined to his feeble apology that he should never have left Natalee on the beach to....

It is hopeless. I cannot begin to make sense out of one lie after another. He contradicted himself more than Richard Nixon during Watergate. Compared to him he made Bill Clinton look honest. I didn't think that was possible. Every time he opened his mouth America laughed. One moment he was admitting he lied constantly throughout the entire investigation. The next moment he claimed he is not lying NOW. Do we all look that naive or is his arrogance as Aruba's Golden Child making him blind to his own ridiculous conclusions?

O.J. Simp...I mean, Joran, fit the profile for a psychopath right down to every physical detail....his eyes blinked when he was confronted with a tough question, he looked away and shifted his eyes at those moments when he had to explain another one of his falsehoods proving for the public record he was STILL lying and when he was asked to explain one more time what happened after he was dropped off by his two buddies with Natalee, his words noticeably slowed as he shifted into, "I am now in my stilted rehearsed mode as I carefully measure my words in my memorized speech that I have practiced hundreds of times before in my room and jail cell." He wanted to tell his story in Primetime so the world would see he is still in control. Dennis Rad...oops, I mean the BTK, no, Joran was proving to all of us that he was still in charge. He was reveling in the spotlight as he blamed EVERYONE else for the suffering he had gone through....

According to Ted Bund, omigosh, I mean Joran, here are the "facts" from HIS perspective...

He was not interested in Natalee earlier in their first encounter at the blackjack table but in another girl (even though he also claims to have had a girlfriend at the time)

It was the condom's fault that it forgot to insert itself in his pants pocket so he could have sex
Natalee insisted on staying on the beach so he had no choice but to leave her there

Beth Twitty yelled and cursed at him so he decided to lie to her and the police because she was being abusive to him and his family

He said he walked home
He is still lying

He claims he forgot his shoes when he got back into the car (that he never got back into) He and the Kalpoe brothers practiced their made up story about blaming the security guards in his room each day the following week. (I guess the two brothers were ALSO offended at the language the Twittys used on the Van der Sloots?)

It was his family and friend's fault that he told the initial lie because he would get in trouble for being on the beach with Natalee and they would think bad of him. Plus, his girlfriend would get mad at him, too.

If anyone got sick of seeing Beth Twitty in an interview they ought to get a load of THIS guy! Robert Bla...darn, I mean Joran, was a one person comedy show. He looked the entertaining part, too. Nice eyelash makeup, red lipstick, blotches everywhere on his skin that seemed to get worse after incriminating questions were asked. Did he have an anger management problem? Well, he says no. That, of course, means yes. When he was served the lawsuit just after his plane landed, he tore it up and threw it on the ground. A tantrum sending his mantra out once again, "How dare the COMMON people approach him in that way!"

I sat there watching his eyes darting, seeing him licking his lips just like Laci's husband as he destroyed his own credibility every time he opened his mouth.

That wasn't the hard part for me or anyone else who can spot a phony a mile away.

It was finally becoming convinced that he destroyed someone else on that May night so long ago and he has absolutely no remorse for it which means he will do it again. He is such a pathetic figure that he really believes we all bought his explanations last night.

Not even close.

------------

About the author: Pat Hurley has won three Emmy awards for writing, hosting and producing television shows. He resides in Southern California.

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #735 on: May 07, 2008, 09:45:52 AM »

WELCOME HOME KLAAS ... GET WELL .... GET WELL ... GET WELL

YAY YAY YAY!!! Welcome homeeeeeeee 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #736 on: May 07, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

WELCOME BACK KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN YOU'RE HOME!!!!!!!!

So glad you are on the mend...don't push yourself too hard Girl...take it easy...we missed YOU so very much!  Many soft Monkey hugs....

(((((((((((((((KLAAS))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 07, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

How are you today. I have checked about the full page ad that you want to put in the newspaper with Mr. Mansur and he has said to me if you can send the article that we can see if it cost about it of it will be free of charge.

One full page normaly is $500,- in bw

But try to send me the article than we will se how it will cost.

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Monkeys....as I posted yesterday....*if* the article is written to the locals, in a way that is sympathetic with their burden of how this case has affected them...they will run our full page ad in the same issue that *they* run the one dealing with the perps/corruption....at no cost to me/us....it would include one color photo of Natalee...as fas as I'm concerned...it's a *win-win* situation.....feedback please....Idstlou....Thank You for contacting Jug/Beth and getting their approval....we have a tight timeline to work with...help!

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 07, 2008, 10:54:38 AM »

Last night Peaches had a great suggestion....that those of us involved in writing the article...NOT do it here in a public form...I agree...KLASS....how can we do that?
 TIA....Destiny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: May 07, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

By Patrick Hurley
Feb. 24, 2006

Big mistake.

He said he walked home
He is still lying

Not even close.

------------

johan ... thank you.

I do believe that it was only Greta who was "inclined to believe him".  I cheered at Beth's response to the interview when she challenged Greta's words ...

Janet

++++++++++

BETH'S RESPONSE - GRETA INTERVIEW

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

BETH'S RESPONSE - PRIMETIME INTERVIEW

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.