April 25, 2024, 08:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289601 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: May 07, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »

Klaas

I wish I had a monkey that did cartwheels!

Hope you feel stronger every minute.

I may be still in a fog but I've still got it, LOL 

You sure have!!!

Welcome home, friend!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: May 07, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

How are you today. I have checked about the full page ad that you want to put in the newspaper with Mr. Mansur and he has said to me if you can send the article that we can see if it cost about it of it will be free of charge.

One full page normaly is $500,- in bw

But try to send me the article than we will se how it will cost.

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Monkeys....as I posted yesterday....*if* the article is written to the locals, in a way that is sympathetic with their burden of how this case has affected them...they will run our full page ad in the same issue that *they* run the one dealing with the perps/corruption....at no cost to me/us....it would include one color photo of Natalee...as fas as I'm concerned...it's a *win-win* situation.....feedback please....Idstlou....Thank You for contacting Jug/Beth and getting their approval....we have a tight timeline to work with...help!

Destiny

hello all!! Quick drive by!!!

Welcome back Klaas..we missed you!!

Destiny...I have an idea forming!! lol It takes awhile to get it from the head to the keyboard but I'll e-mail it tonight!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #742 on: May 07, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

Klaas you are really one of the most amazing women that I have ever met.
  Please keep on getting well <g>    ::Monkey Wink::
    Jerry from Ohio 

Klaas

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 07, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

Exactly GBMW, the Sloots have got to be totally fed up with Jorans antics at this point. Apart from his alleged criminal wrongs, this latest stint on the plane,and previously the wine in DeVries face to name but a few......he is a miserable excuse of an off spring and they should try the tough love and stop pandering to his actions.

Paulus & Anita are certainly not naive when it comes to their golden boy.....that must have stopped a long time ago already. I just don't think that highly of the Sloots' parenting abilities. I will change my mind when I see them both kicking that kid towards the policestation.

Yes, Anita was quoted saying they wanted to move on because "they had two other sons you know". And this reaction to Marts letter...it proves they're not defending him in the media as much anymore. I'm just hoping it will lead to a bit more action than the silent way they're doing at the moment.

For me it is just another example that yes...they know what kind of person Joran is (for a long time already I might add) & what he is capable of but don't step up in any way.
But again: I haven't read the complete letter of course so can't really judge. But I think Peter didn't mention it like this if that wasn't the average response in total in that letter / e-mail or whatever it was.

GBMW ... I am "inclined to believe" that the past three years has not been about protecting Joran from accepting the consequences of his actions on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... it is all about protecting Paulus.

Think about ... if the truth was revealed at the getgo ... no coverup was established and ... Joran, Deepak, Satish and "friends" were implicated for the "something bad that happened" to Natalee at the VDS' residence ... there is still the question regarding where her remains were taken.  The truth ... at that point ... would implicated Paulus.

I truly believe ... if Paulus had not entered the picture ... Joran, Deepak, Satish and "others" would have been held accountable.  Considering Paulus connections the consequences would have probably been a slap on each of their wrists.  Nevertheless ... the truth would imply Natalee Holloway would have received a measure of justice and ... her family would have received a measure of closure and ... the Natalee Holloway story would now be a distance memory.

I truly believe ... that Natalee Holloway's death was not anticipated not premeditated.  I speculate the plan ... which was carried out "twenty time" before without a hitch ... was to bring a drugged Natalee back to the VDS' residence ... sexually assault her ... take her to the beach to sleep it off and ... then she would make her way to the hotel without any memory of what happened and ... then catch the plane home to the States.

However ... this time the plan went terribly wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 07, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »

sorry for being O/T
but that post reminded me of these grammas:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/02/04.html

"During the Thursday and Friday night programs, George played a recording of a phone message left by a man who witnessed a car accident on his way to work. Listen to his hilarious play-by-play ... "

(click Win or Real under Funny Phone Call)

had i been the man leaving that message, i'd have just called it a day and gone back home.  nothing was going to get any better than seeing that.
dennisintn

[/quote]
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #745 on: May 07, 2008, 12:11:10 PM »

Hello again Monkeys...

Any Monkeys in/from Aruba...I would love to get your feedback on how to help write the letter to the Local People of Aruba....if, you've been following what I've posted on the full page ad...you know what I mean....please get my email addy from *******...Sunny in Texas or Idstlou or Peaches...won't bother Klass with this...she needs to rest Wink

TIA...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 07, 2008, 12:11:52 PM »

I truly believe ... if Paulus had not entered the picture ... Joran, Deepak, Satish and "others" would have been held accountable.  Considering Paulus connections the consequences would have probably been a slap on each of their wrists.  Nevertheless ... the truth would imply Natalee Holloway would have received a measure of justice and ... her family would have received a measure of closure and ... the Natalee Holloway story would now be a distance memory.

I truly believe ... that Natalee Holloway's death was not anticipated not premeditated.  I speculate the plan ... which was carried out "twenty time" before without a hitch ... was to bring a drugged Natalee back to the VDS' residence ... sexually assault her ... take her to the beach to sleep it off and ... then she would make her way to the hotel without any memory of what happened and ... then catch the plane home to the States.

Janet

i totally agree with this scenario.  as far as the letter answering mart about the money, i suspect he was asking or implying that paulus and anita reimburse him for the money.  the letter was just to let him know that they weren't going to pay any more bills for jvds, and not to bother asking them anymore.
dennisintn
[/quote]
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: May 07, 2008, 12:14:19 PM »

By Patrick Hurley
Feb. 24, 2006

The lawyer for and the parents of Joran Van der Sloot pleaded with him not to go on national television and tell his version of what happened the night he was with Natalee Holloway but he ignored their requests and did it anyway.

Big mistake.

<snipped>

It was finally becoming convinced that he destroyed someone else on that May night so long ago and he has absolutely no remorse for it which means he will do it again. He is such a pathetic figure that he really believes we all bought his explanations last night.

Not even close.

------------

About the author: Pat Hurley has won three Emmy awards for writing, hosting and producing television shows. He resides in Southern California.

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo! 

It never has taken a genius to figure out that Joran was guilty of crimes against Natalee, bloggers had it nailed the first week. The amazing part is that the corrupt Arubans involved - Jannsen, Van der Straten, Jacobs, Judges Smid and Wit, Ben Vocking et all - in helping Joran and Paulus did so either thinking everyone watching them was stupid or that they were so far above the law that it didn't matter. Either way it was pure selfishness, arrogance and a total lack of moral values.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 07, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »

Janet

i totally agree with this scenario.  as far as the letter answering mart about the money, i suspect he was asking or implying that paulus and anita reimburse him for the money.  the letter was just to let him know that they weren't going to pay any more bills for jvds, and not to bother asking them anymore.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Paulus and Anita have never taken responsibility for Joran. Why start now? They are the worst form of parents, ones that turn their heads and make up excuses when their kid is clearly out of control. Utter failures at child raising and now they are reaping their just rewards. Paulus and Anita have raised a criminal.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 07, 2008, 12:19:43 PM »

Klaas

You sure have!!!

Welcome home, friend!

Klaas is getting her groove back! We love ya, Sugar!!! 

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 07, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »

Klaas you are really one of the most amazing women that I have ever met.
  Please keep on getting well <g>    
    Jerry from Ohio 

I second that!!  Glad you are home and doing better.  You're the best!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

Exactly GBMW, the Sloots have got to be totally fed up with Jorans antics at this point. Apart from his alleged criminal wrongs, this latest stint on the plane,and previously the wine in DeVries face to name but a few......he is a miserable excuse of an off spring and they should try the tough love and stop pandering to his actions.

Paulus & Anita are certainly not naive when it comes to their golden boy.....that must have stopped a long time ago already. I just don't think that highly of the Sloots' parenting abilities. I will change my mind when I see them both kicking that kid towards the policestation.

Yes, Anita was quoted saying they wanted to move on because "they had two other sons you know". And this reaction to Marts letter...it proves they're not defending him in the media as much anymore. I'm just hoping it will lead to a bit more action than the silent way they're doing at the moment.

For me it is just another example that yes...they know what kind of person Joran is (for a long time already I might add) & what he is capable of but don't step up in any way.
But again: I haven't read the complete letter of course so can't really judge. But I think Peter didn't mention it like this if that wasn't the average response in total in that letter / e-mail or whatever it was.

GBMW ... I am "inclined to believe" that the past three years has not been about protecting Joran from accepting the consequences of his actions on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... it is all about protecting Paulus.

Think about ... if the truth was revealed at the getgo ... no coverup was established and ... Joran, Deepak, Satish and "friends" were implicated for the "something bad that happened" to Natalee at the VDS' residence ... there is still the question regarding where her remains were taken.  The truth ... at that point ... would implicated Paulus.

Janet

But I don't think Paulus was around the moment when something happened to Natalee....I believe Joran was around though. What did Paulus do that night according to you that would implicate him so much? You don't think he would have protected Joran no matter if he (Paulus) was involved or not?

I guess it would depend if you were to believe Joran would call his dad in that moment....and I'm not convinced about that.

Something happening at the house that night: the phonecall / sms / chatstuff with Deepak doesn't add up with that.

Paulus has helped Joran to protect him from the legal consequences....yes. And because of this Paulus & Joran will be protected....Joran for his actions that night & Paulus for his actions after that night....since Paulus has got info on other people they will never allow for the complete truth ever to come out of what happened that night and how they tried to cover everything up. That's how I look at it at the moment....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 07, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

sorry for being O/T

"During the Thursday and Friday night programs, George played a recording of a phone message left by a man who witnessed a car accident on his way to work. Listen to his hilarious play-by-play ... "

had i been the man leaving that message, i'd have just called it a day and gone back home.  nothing was going to get any better than seeing that.
dennisintn

[/quote]

OMG.  I am at work and made the mistake of clicking on the link to listen to this and had to turn it off because my laughing was a distraction!!!  Too funny!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 07, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »

This looks Dutch to me...Maybe someone can give us the gist what is said? Funny picture of Mos though 

Awemainta Newspaper May 6th,2008

good article!

it says the OM has to be replaced soon.
because it is failing big time and in the Netherlands his collegaes are making jokes about the Aruban OM.

next to the Holloway-case
he mentions the OM failing to win the FDDN-case.
Hendrik Croes being a lawyer for the government (conflicts of interest - brother Rudy Croes).
no investigation into current politicians.
also the many deadly car accidents. prosecution start years afterwards.
no policy to prevent to many car accidents (higher fines, stricter alcohol checks).
many terrible murders.
nothing done to handle the many drug addicts.
disrespect for victims (a victim send a letter and this letter got lost). this victim still got no answer.
how can the OM fight crime if they loose such letters and don't answer a simple question.
Hans Mos appears on tv programs or is in the parlaiment (when the strikers took it over).
when one calls the OM nobody is there or they are having a course abroad.
next PG (after Nico Jörg) is going to have a difficult time

which paper is this? this is very good article. the writer hit the nail on the head.although there is obviously a lot more going wrong with the OM but that won't fit in on one page.
! forward this article to Hero Brinkman !

who is going to be the next PG. is this been anounced yet?
he takes office in July i think. i probably is a crony of Rudy Croes.
but if we are lucky Nico Jörg had a say in this and it is going to be a more competent one.
i wonder why the new PG isn't yet known. or widely known at least.
i suspect Rudy Croes is having a hard time to put his crony in this position as the Dutch politics is watching the islands now due to all the talk about corruption (thanks to Brinkman).

i also read today in Amigoe that the OM has overspent their budget.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41973.php
especially due people getting promoted to higher positions.

Thanks caesu.  You are a real asset to this forum.  I cannot understand Google Gurgle and there is enough misunderstanding in English.

It looks like the Author reads at SM.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: May 07, 2008, 05:02:51 PM »

Thanks for the translation. Funny how many of the things mentioned even down to the car accidents are things we have been saying here.

"no investigation into current politicians.
also the many deadly car accidents. prosecution start years afterwards.
no policy to prevent to many car accidents (higher fines, stricter alcohol checks).
many terrible murders.
nothing done to handle the many drug addicts."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: May 07, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »

Hi all- Do we know the airline here, so that I or anyone else will never fly it ever again. Personally, any airline that allows people to smoke in the bathrooms openly and without penalty is too unsafe to fly with. Note here - terrorist groups now know that the screening is flawed on this airline and the flight crews can be compromised. Also if you have stock in this airline you should sell. Sorry but todays world doesn't allow for these kind of choices on airplanes.

Hi Kiwi and everyone else angry about Joran Van der sloot getting away with things :
Perhaps a better way is to contact the Thai consulate that Joran vdsloot was found on plane en route to thier country while smoking a joint in the planes rest room perhaps they can put him on a watch list so the next time hes on his way there he can be watched en route or pulled over and searched.  After all his passport is online and we know the dates of travel.  We would be doing the other passengers a favor, if ya ask me.  His smoking weed on the plane
could put others in jepoardy. Ya know---- add his name to multiple immigration and consulates , dog-him wherever he goes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 07, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

How are you today. I have checked about the full page ad that you want to put in the newspaper with Mr. Mansur and he has said to me if you can send the article that we can see if it cost about it of it will be free of charge.

One full page normaly is $500,- in bw

But try to send me the article than we will se how it will cost.

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Monkeys....as I posted yesterday....*if* the article is written to the locals, in a way that is sympathetic with their burden of how this case has affected them...they will run our full page ad in the same issue that *they* run the one dealing with the perps/corruption....at no cost to me/us....it would include one color photo of Natalee...as far as I'm concerned...it's a *win-win* situation.....feedback please....Idstlou....Thank You for contacting Jug/Beth and getting their approval....we have a tight timeline to work with...help!

Destiny

Do you Folks want me to try and write a full page ad/article by myself....Please let me know if this is the case....it took me many phone calls and emails to get it to this point....I *talk* great....I used to negotiate major inter industry contracts in Silicon Valley...but that was all done in meetings in person...I will try to write this...but...I thought there was some interest in doing this as a group...with me picking up the expenses...I'm in too deep with contacts now....to just drop it all...

What say you....

TIA...Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 07, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

Now, now...I met Chuckierat and he was very cordial and kind to Beth.  Then again, he was being stared down by two very protective monkeys at the time too.  All joking aside...let's give him a break today. Now, tomorrow is another story....okay don't everyone faint at the same time. 

Chuck was on his best behavior lest he get his pasty white butt kicked by two "grandmas".  Now THAT would be quite the headline in BHM.  "Local barrister's clock cleaned by outraged grandmas bearing books". 

sorry for being O/T

Thanks, Finngirl, that is one of the funniest things I ever heard. 

I can just picture my Grandmother and her friends doing the same thing!  Calling me a Grandma is not an insult.  My Grandmom was the feistiest woman I have ever known.  There isn't even a close second.  My Grandmom would have been the driver, she was always on the go.  God rest her soul.  What am I saying, she would be so unhappy resting!  Oh how I miss you, Nan.

I believe in miracles!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: May 07, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »

How can I help?

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 07, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

How can I help?

Do you have a *secure* web place...that we can work...keep the trolls out....Also...should we do it in Pap...Dutch...and English....THANK YOU!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.