March 28, 2024, 12:38:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 286995 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 07, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »

I read here all the time and rarely post - I am very happy Klaasend is doing well.  I do have a suggestion regarding the letter Destiney is composing.  I think it would be wise to somehow incorporate after the letter(and thanks Rob for your input too about the letter) the fact that they lied and all of the statements contradict each other.  I remember a while back some Monkey's were making a list of questions they wanted answers too.  And the questions made you think Hmn - I would like to see them posted in Dario as well as the article and letter.  The link for questions is at SM but I can't remember where.  Any help to find the link appreciated but I think, and this is just my opinion, you have to be careful when requesting info from the Aruban people.  Culture and ethnics etc are different.  As well as other things.  I don't live in Aruba, but it seems that is the case.  I live in USA.

And thank you all monkeys for all of your work and insight on the case.  My opinion is the same as most.  I enjoy reading here every day.

Hi Maria, not sure if this is the link you were referring to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=278.0
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 07, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

*******, I have gone back and read the last 39 posts and I cannot find where you all are talking about a new investigation in Aruba....Is there one, and who initiated it?    Also Klassend, I see someone suggested Wellbutrin to you....You seem like a person who would do research on anything you would take....I gained 30 lbs taking this drug....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 07, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »

*******, I have gone back and read the last 39 posts and I cannot find where you all are talking about a new investigation in Aruba....Is there one, and who initiated it?    Also Klassend, I see someone suggested Wellbutrin to you....You seem like a person who would do research on anything you would take....I gained 30 lbs taking this drug....

Hello

All that I have seen is from caps about searches. He says there is 50 CSI members from Holland in Aruba and they chained off a pond that a witness pointed out to Mos. Apparently they think he is a credible witness,but there is no American involvement and none of this has been reported in the media.

Last I heard from Mos/OM is that they were looking into the 10 psychics or however many spoke about this case. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 09:08:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 07, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »

Thank you *******

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: May 07, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »

and you can't have a glass of wine! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: May 07, 2008, 09:17:58 PM »

and you can't have a glass of wine! 

O/T....screw that.
'
Find a good acupuncturist...for the cravings and to rebuild you immune system so this doesn't happen again.
The needles do not hurt and increase circulation and speed healing, promote wellness, and decrease anxiety.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 07, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »

This was a excellent post by J4N if you haven't read it yet. I guess we all had a chance at one post except his dutch friend at Patrick's site. In return he threw insults and showed his true colors and hidden agenda. A true Aruban Patriot.

--------------------------------------------
April 18th, 2008 at 6:04 pm

Justice for Natalee Holloway said:

Patrick, Like so many posters from Aruba you are very quick to point out that the US has crime. You are absolutely correct, Patrick, the US has a lot of crime, but this is not about the US. It’s about Aruba. This is a diversion tactic that you and your fellow Arubans put forth in an attempt to change the focus from the Natalee crime to general crime in the US. It simply isn’t about us this time, it’s all about Aruba. Aruba is responsible for the corruption and the coverup that followed the horrific disappearance of a promising young American woman who chose to celebrate a significant event in her life on your island. The way in which her disappearance has been handled is deplorable. After three years, we continue to learn of the depth of the corruption and coverup. It would most assuredly be a valuable learning experience for you to read the many hours of research and documentation of corruption and a coverup that exists at the scared monkey site. I am confident though, that you are already aware of this and you have probably personally experienced much of what we have put forth about corruption and coverups.
Contrary to the implications that you have made, we are not ignorant enough to believe that we hold every man. woman, and child on Happy Island directly responsible for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. It’s insulting that you would even suggest this. We do know that those who are directly responsible have been protected. We have no way to break through this web of protection with only our voices and requests. Our boycott of Aruba is intended to force the citizens of Aruba to demand what they already know should be the right actions from their government. Three years of pleas for justice have been to no avail. Perhaps by affecting the personal bank accounts of the Aruban citizens, we will finally see the culmination of our demands for justice. The Aruban people have certainly been quite vocal of late in demanding salary and overtime increases. Perhaps they will eventually also demand justice and right actions. Our basic requests are not at all outrageous. We are asking for honor and truth. These are two human rights that should be afforded to everyone on your island whether they are Aurban or foreign tourists.
We are appreciative of your efforts to expose Joran van der Sloot. We were supportive of you when you met with resistance on your recent trip to Aruba. You have most certainly been effective in keeping this crime and Joran, himself, in the media. We celebrate that your actions have most assuredly brought a great deal of stress and discomfort to the perpetrators. We also accept that as an Aruban it is most likely painful for you to witness any financial loss to your island. However, you must also be cognizant of the fact that we did not create the Natalee Holloway incident. Aruban/Dutch people created this problem and it is Aruba who must step forward with the correct resolution. Until this happens, we will continue to boycott your Happy Island for what was done to Natalee Holloway, for what was done to her parents, and for what has been done to other American tourists who have ventured onto your island.
We want justice, Patrick, and we will not stop until it is delivered by the government and people of Aruba. We will continue to boycott your island and I have no doubt that you would do the same if this had happened to a Dutch or Aruban girl on the streets of the US. Your pompous statements will only serve to fuel our anger and our resolve. I am sincerely disappointed to learn that you have known the van der Sloots for seven years, lived across the street from the Kalpoes, and staged the entire video with your friend Joran. You should be ashamed of yourself. I, for one, will not be purchasing your volume of fiction and I have no intention of stopping my boycott of Aruba.

RESPONSE PATRICK

Dear Mr or Mrs. Smith

I don’t see any new point of view in this that has not already been discussed. But you had not posted yet, so I give you some space. I notice again that you are also one of these scared monkeys who have consipracy on the top of their minds. It is not a diversion tactic and I don’t have fellow Arubans I even spoke with this about. Of course it is important to realize that a kid - just as example - lives in a far more dangerous world in the USA as far as crime goes, than in France, or Germany… or Aruba. In the sense of a call for a boycott that says all. Cover-ups, corruption and bad actions of dirty authorities also happen in the States. Let me say it very simple, if Natalee would have been black for instance the media would have not paid that much - if any - attention. Also that happens in your own country many times. Focus on your own faults, I have already focused on the one that happened 3 years ago in Aruba and I’m still working on it.

For the rest, see Soph, she all summed it up correctly.

Greetings
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 09:35:04 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: May 07, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »

I read here all the time and rarely post - I am very happy Klaasend is doing well.  I do have a suggestion regarding the letter Destiney is composing.  I think it would be wise to somehow incorporate after the letter(and thanks Rob for your input too about the letter) the fact that they lied and all of the statements contradict each other.  I remember a while back some Monkey's were making a list of questions they wanted answers too.  And the questions made you think Hmn - I would like to see them posted in Dario as well as the article and letter.  The link for questions is at SM but I can't remember where.  Any help to find the link appreciated but I think, and this is just my opinion, you have to be careful when requesting info from the Aruban people.  Culture and ethnics etc are different.  As well as other things.  I don't live in Aruba, but it seems that is the case.  I live in USA.

And thank you all monkeys for all of your work and insight on the case.  My opinion is the same as most.  I enjoy reading here every day.

Hi Maria, not sure if this is the link you were referring to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=278.0

Yes.  Thank you.  This is the link
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 09:48:29 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 07, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

DRAFT

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S THE MISSING MAY 31, 2005 WITNESS STATEMENT

Did Aruban interrogators know on May 31, 2005 that Natalee Holloway was deceased?

The May 31, 2005 witness statement of Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe imply that Joran van der Sloot's missing May 31, 2005 statement declared that Natalee and Joran were dropped off by Deepak and Satish at the Fisherman's Huts.

The June 1, 2005 questioning of Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty by Aruban authorities imply that Joran van der Sloot's missing May 31, 2005 statement declared that Natalee suffered from seizures in his presence.

+++++++++++++++++   

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

You are informing me that when I was first interviewed as a witness that I told the detective that Natalee and me got out of the car close to/near Fisherman's Hut and walked in the sea.

To your question as to what I can state about that, I answer you that I did not say that. It also isn't in my witness statement.

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT had read through the statement he gave, he stated that he would persist in it/stick with it and signed it.

Of this we, the reporting officers, on our oath as officer have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 9th 2005.

The reporting officers
D.D. JACOBS L.A.G.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT read the statement he had just given, he stated that he would persist in the statement and he signed said statement.

Of which, we the reporting officers, on our oath as officers have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 14th 2005.

The reporting officers
D.D. JACOBS L.A.G. CROES

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

D.S. KALPOE

After the witness D.S KALPOE was given his statement to read, he agreed to sign it.

This of our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, has been closed and has been signed at Bubali, on Aruba on May 31, 2005.

Signed,
D.D. JACOBS S.B. KELLY 

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

S.S. KALPOE,

After the witness S.S. KALPOE was given and read his statement he agreed to sign it.

This of my statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, has been closed and has been signed at Bubali, on Aruba on May 31, 2005.

Signed,
D.D. JACOBS

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

Beth Holloway
CNN - LARRY KING LIVE
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: Well, Larry, I think that a lot of people have kind of stepped into this tangled web, into Joran's web, well into this journey, and we -- we have a lot of thing that were transpiring early on in the island of Aruba, within the first 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, and had a stunning revelation when I was watching the taped admissions of Joran to Patrick. And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
February 20, 2008

KELLY:  Let me throw one more thing in on that Greta.  On May 31st, Joran was the first person interviewed by Jacobs when he's taking statements. Every police report subsequent to that, the statements made by Deepak, made by Satish, made by Beth that day, we have them all, there is no statement from Joran until June 9th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Twi7-8OqS4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: May 07, 2008, 09:42:18 PM »

Nice review San...

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/07/texas-equusearch-maybe-searching-for-jose-manuel-vencenzo-tromp-missing-in-aruba-since-novenmber-27-2007/

Texas Equusearch Maybe Searching For Jose Manuel Vencenzo Tromp Missing in Aruba Since November 27, 2007
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 07, 2008, 09:45:48 PM »

The preceding DRAFT was built upon from oldfart's post.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 07, 2008, 10:02:40 PM »

right...that is what i meant...just thanking San for pullin it up from 06.

Klass...get some MORE  rest

U Scared the monkeys are gonna go fliipin bannanas with out you????  LOL

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 07, 2008, 10:35:38 PM »

Rob, thanks for your words.  I wanted to add my thoughts about the open letter, but didn't know how to get started.

I read through yours, plagarized, and pieced a little something together. 

My changes are in blue.  I would write my letter to all the people of Aruba, not just the good ones.

Open letter to the Good People of Aruba from the World Wide Advocates for Natalee Holloway

Will anyone ever be held accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?  The FBI website shows that "Holloway was last seen around 1:30 a.m. leaving the area in a silver Honda with three young males, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe."  Where did they go?  What did they do?

Where is justice for Natalee Holloway hiding today?  This open letter is to alert a reminder you that Justice has still not been carried out or achieved in Natalee's case. Three years ago on Aruba, It has been three years since Natalee was last seen getting into a car with Joran Van Der Sloot, and Brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe with locals after a night out with friends.  She never made it home.  A long time has past Who is and no one has been held accountable for the what followed? crimes committed against her and her family  The lies?  The diversions?  The disinformation? 

Is it a crime in Aruba to dispose of a body?  How does an individual under the influence give consent?

Is there a way to make amends for conflicts of interest in this case?  Is there a way to make amends for those that may have suffered due to nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism? 

Where is the evidence?  Bones?  Belt? 

At least One of the suspects has recently admitted he was with her when she was failing. died and hHe called a friend to dispose of her body at sea. According to this suspect - Joran Van Der Sloot - him, he admits that he does did not even know if she was dead. Are there any doubts We believe at this point there is no doubt that Natalee is no longer alive given after the statements made to Patrick van der Eem? We all wish Natalee had returned home safely to her family.  were alive and would someday be reunited with her loving Family. Unfortunately, that will not happen.  and it's heartbreaking to her family to know they will never see Natalee again in this lifetime.  It's heartbreaking to know that this family will never see their daughter graduate college, get married, or start a family.  They will never see her likeness in the faces of her children.

I appeal to you, the good people of Aruba, to rise up and make you your voices heard.  Please hold to hold Natalee and others like her close to your heart. in the high esteem as you would a member of your own family or even you very own child.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.  Lady Justice. It is yYour voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  A place society wrought with corruption and malfeasance will only breed isn't a nice place to visit, even if the beach is warm and inviting. contempt for those on the low rungs of the totem pole. Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Or, are all And most importantly, to cover up the murder of a little girl.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?    (If I were in a more sarcastic mood, I'd add "Does a body get up and dispose of itself?") 

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is tThe weakest and smallest that vulnerable need protection.  more than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on transparency in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

++++++++++++++

that's pretty much all I have.

++++++++++++++

I'm very happy to hear our Girl Klaas is home and hopefully will be feeling top notch again shortly... We love you Klaas!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 07, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »

whiskey...i like the way you think.  Nice work.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #815 on: May 07, 2008, 11:01:15 PM »

Well...guess what Klaas....WE DID GO FLIPPIN' BANANAS WITHOUT YOU!!!....LOL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: May 07, 2008, 11:06:30 PM »

Well...guess what Klaas....WE DID GO FLIPPIN' BANANAS WITHOUT YOU!!!....LOL...

LOL DESTINY KLASS IS SKEERED....lol

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: May 07, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »

still KLASS needs to REST!!!!!!

IT CAN TAKE 6-12 MONTHS AT LEAST FOR YOUR SYSTEM TO RECOVER>
acupuntcure

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #818 on: May 07, 2008, 11:11:14 PM »

Destiny, You've got mail.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 07, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »

Prayers for Natalee.  Nite monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.