April 26, 2024, 03:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289645 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #820 on: May 07, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »

Rob, thanks for your words.  I wanted to add my thoughts about the open letter, but didn't know how to get started.

I read through yours, plagarized, and pieced a little something together. 

My changes are in blue.  I would write my letter to all the people of Aruba, not just the good ones.

Open letter to the Good People of Aruba from the World Wide Advocates for Natalee Holloway

Will anyone ever be held accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?  The FBI website shows that "Holloway was last seen around 1:30 a.m. leaving the area in a silver Honda with three young males, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe."  Where did they go?  What did they do?

Where is justice for Natalee Holloway hiding today?  This open letter is to alert a reminder you that Justice has still not been carried out or achieved in Natalee's case. Three years ago on Aruba, It has been three years since Natalee was last seen getting into a car with Joran Van Der Sloot, and Brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe with locals after a night out with friends.  She never made it home.  A long time has past Who is and no one has been held accountable for the what followed? crimes committed against her and her family  The lies?  The diversions?  The disinformation? 

Is it a crime in Aruba to dispose of a body?  How does an individual under the influence give consent?

Is there a way to make amends for conflicts of interest in this case?  Is there a way to make amends for those that may have suffered due to nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism? 

Where is the evidence?  Bones?  Belt? 

At least One of the suspects has recently admitted he was with her when she was failing. died and hHe called a friend to dispose of her body at sea. According to this suspect - Joran Van Der Sloot - him, he admits that he does did not even know if she was dead. Are there any doubts We believe at this point there is no doubt that Natalee is no longer alive given after the statements made to Patrick van der Eem? We all wish Natalee had returned home safely to her family.  were alive and would someday be reunited with her loving Family. Unfortunately, that will not happen.  and it's heartbreaking to her family to know they will never see Natalee again in this lifetime.  It's heartbreaking to know that this family will never see their daughter graduate college, get married, or start a family.  They will never see her likeness in the faces of her children.

I appeal to you, the good people of Aruba, to rise up and make you your voices heard.  Please hold to hold Natalee and others like her close to your heart. in the high esteem as you would a member of your own family or even you very own child.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.  Lady Justice. It is yYour voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  A place society wrought with corruption and malfeasance will only breed isn't a nice place to visit, even if the beach is warm and inviting. contempt for those on the low rungs of the totem pole. Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Or, are all And most importantly, to cover up the murder of a little girl.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?    (If I were in a more sarcastic mood, I'd add "Does a body get up and dispose of itself?") 

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is tThe weakest and smallest that vulnerable need protection.  more than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on transparency in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

++++++++++++++

that's pretty much all I have.

++++++++++++++

I'm very happy to hear our Girl Klaas is home and hopefully will be feeling top notch again shortly... We love you Klaas!!!

My feeble start....

Dear Friends of Aruba.  We see how hard times are  hurting you, and your Families.  How you work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe and feed your Families.  We see how hard it is for you to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power seem to just make more money, while you make less.

Our Hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba. The Good People that were there for us during our loss.  The Good People that are still there.  Our Loss of Natalee will never fade. And we Thank those of You who have grieved, and hoped for Justice with us.

We now grieve and hope for You, the Good People of Aruba.  We grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs, before a whole Island of Good hard working people.

We hope that only one person, with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hand and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few scared evil people in Aruba....NOT the Good People of Aruba. It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for the Good People of Aruba, and the sad friends and Family of Natalee.

* beginning thoughts*

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 07, 2008, 11:32:16 PM »

All that I have seen is from caps about searches. He says there is 50 CSI members from Holland in Aruba and they chained off a pond that a witness pointed out to Mos. Apparently they think he is a credible witness,but there is no American involvement and none of this has been reported in the media.

Caps, if you have any further information, it would be helpful. You posted a "story" about a "restricted access" pond and 50 CSI investigators from Hollandon a secret mission several days ago. No one anywhere else is reporting this and the report is somewhat hard to believe. If you are on the island, perhaps you could take a photo of the area around the pond that has been marked off, and can tell us what you have learned further. I hope you are right and something is happening.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: May 07, 2008, 11:37:54 PM »

right...that is what i meant...just thanking San for pullin it up from 06.

Klass...get some MORE  rest

U Scared the monkeys are gonna go fliipin bannanas with out you????  LOL

Well...guess what Klaas....WE DID GO FLIPPIN' BANANAS WITHOUT YOU!!!....LOL...

You guys did fine 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: May 07, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »

All that I have seen is from caps about searches. He says there is 50 CSI members from Holland in Aruba and they chained off a pond that a witness pointed out to Mos. Apparently they think he is a credible witness,but there is no American involvement and none of this has been reported in the media.

Caps, if you have any further information, it would be helpful. You posted a "story" about a "restricted access" pond and 50 CSI investigators from Hollandon a secret mission several days ago. No one anywhere else is reporting this and the report is somewhat hard to believe. If you are on the island, perhaps you could take a photo of the area around the pond that has been marked off, and can tell us what you have learned further. I hope you are right and something is happening.

I understand you wanting to see more information.  I also understand Caps needs to make sure of his safety. 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 07, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »

I understand you wanting to see more information.  I also understand Caps needs to make sure of his safety. 

Do you think someone's safety would be in question for commenting further on this "story"?

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 07, 2008, 11:47:41 PM »

Do you think someone's safety would be in question for commenting further on this "story"?

Spock - I don't know.  I know there are some powerful people in Aruba that have spent 3 years hiding the truth.  I don't know how to answer your question.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: May 07, 2008, 11:47:52 PM »

Destiny, You've got mail.   

Got both...thanks TxMom

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: May 07, 2008, 11:59:38 PM »

Breathe and  relax Klass....

Let hubbby take care of you and let him look at the laundry, dishes, etc.

You need to take it easy MONKEY

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: May 08, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #829 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:24 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Good night Janet! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:39 AM »

Rob, thanks for your words.  I wanted to add my thoughts about the open letter, but didn't know how to get started.

I read through yours, plagarized, and pieced a little something together. 

My changes are in blue.  I would write my letter to all the people of Aruba, not just the good ones.

Open letter to the Good People of Aruba from the World Wide Advocates for Natalee Holloway

Will anyone ever be held accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?  The FBI website shows that "Holloway was last seen around 1:30 a.m. leaving the area in a silver Honda with three young males, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe."  Where did they go?  What did they do?

Where is justice for Natalee Holloway hiding today?  This open letter is to alert a reminder you that Justice has still not been carried out or achieved in Natalee's case. Three years ago on Aruba, It has been three years since Natalee was last seen getting into a car with Joran Van Der Sloot, and Brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe with locals after a night out with friends.  She never made it home.  A long time has past Who is and no one has been held accountable for the what followed? crimes committed against her and her family  The lies?  The diversions?  The disinformation? 

Is it a crime in Aruba to dispose of a body?  How does an individual under the influence give consent?

Is there a way to make amends for conflicts of interest in this case?  Is there a way to make amends for those that may have suffered due to nepotism, cronyism, and favoritism? 

Where is the evidence?  Bones?  Belt? 

At least One of the suspects has recently admitted he was with her when she was failing. died and hHe called a friend to dispose of her body at sea. According to this suspect - Joran Van Der Sloot - him, he admits that he does did not even know if she was dead. Are there any doubts We believe at this point there is no doubt that Natalee is no longer alive given after the statements made to Patrick van der Eem? We all wish Natalee had returned home safely to her family.  were alive and would someday be reunited with her loving Family. Unfortunately, that will not happen.  and it's heartbreaking to her family to know they will never see Natalee again in this lifetime.  It's heartbreaking to know that this family will never see their daughter graduate college, get married, or start a family.  They will never see her likeness in the faces of her children.

I appeal to you, the good people of Aruba, to rise up and make you your voices heard.  Please hold to hold Natalee and others like her close to your heart. in the high esteem as you would a member of your own family or even you very own child.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.  Lady Justice. It is yYour voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  A place society wrought with corruption and malfeasance will only breed isn't a nice place to visit, even if the beach is warm and inviting. contempt for those on the low rungs of the totem pole. Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Or, are all And most importantly, to cover up the murder of a little girl.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?    (If I were in a more sarcastic mood, I'd add "Does a body get up and dispose of itself?") 

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is tThe weakest and smallest that vulnerable need protection.  more than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on transparency in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

++++++++++++++

that's pretty much all I have.

++++++++++++++

I'm very happy to hear our Girl Klaas is home and hopefully will be feeling top notch again shortly... We love you Klaas!!!

My feeble start....

Dear Friends of Aruba.  We see how hard times are  hurting you, and your Families.  How you work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe and feed your Families.  We see how hard it is for you to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power seem to just make more money, while you make less.

Our Hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba. The Good People that were there for us during our loss.  The Good People that are still there.  Our Loss of Natalee will never fade. And we Thank those of You who have grieved, and hoped for Justice with us.

We now grieve and hope for You, the Good People of Aruba.  We grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs, before a whole Island of Good hard working people.

We hope that only one person, with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hand and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few scared evil people in Aruba....NOT the Good People of Aruba. It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for the Good People of Aruba, and the sad friends and Family of Natalee.

* beginning thoughts*

There is a lot of great thoughts here to start with!

and whomever said to leave spaces...yep I get it Wink

Maybe a photo of a local family doing something together....some writing...a photo of Natalee ...more words....a photo of Locals striking...words...photo of Natalee search effort...and so on....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Nite Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 08, 2008, 12:05:58 AM »

Breathe and  relax Klass....

Let hubbby take care of you and let him look at the laundry, dishes, etc.

You need to take it easy MONKEY

Hi FOM - I'm trying to take it easy    Sometimes hard for a type "A" personality though, lol 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: May 08, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Sweet Dreams Janet...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: May 08, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »

Destiny and everyone one working on the "letter", you guys are doing a great job.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:28:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Destiny and everyone one working on the "letter", you guys are doing a great job.

I agree!  Destiny, after reading your "feeble start"; If I had any information I would be spilling it!  Definitely pulled at my heartstrings...good job!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:28:49 AM by klaasend » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: May 08, 2008, 12:48:55 AM »

Dave Holloway - ARUBA pg 63-64
   We didn't really know why Mansur had become such a vocal advocate for our cause.  There were all sorts of rumors, but he finally answered our question.  On an airing MSNBC's Abrams Report, Mansur was asked why he was involved in Natalee's case.  He responded:

I am involved for many reasons.  Number one, I feel a strong affinity to this Alabama family that came here.  I studied in Alabama.  I went to college in Mobile, Alabama.  I also went to high school in Mississippi, so I do feel a strong affinity to them.  I know the people of those two states were very nice people to me when I was there at school, always invited on any holiday to one family or another's home for Easter or Christmas or whatever, and I found them to be very fine and very classy people....The reason is she is an American girl, a U. S. citizen that's disappeared from our island, and it's up to us, every single Aruban, to contribute and help and do whatever is necessary to find her...and we have our contacts also here locally that we've built over 25 years, so we have access to certain information no one else has.

There is no disputing that Mansur's publicity has kept Natalee's face a visible focus on Aruba for a long time.  He continues to be an advocate for our cause.
   By the beginning of August, I had already spent at least fifty days in Aruba, and it was wearing me thin.  While reports were coming from people like Jossy Mansur and others, I was quite depressed about the lack of any solid information in Natalee's case.  There were moments when we desperately needed to regroup, but we had to keep moving forward in our search for Natalee.  During those times when we traveled back home, life was a little easier, because being with friends and family put us back into our comfort zone and made the days more bearable.  It was hard to take, when we reflected on college and her birthday and then pictured Natalee being buried in a landfill or at sea.  It was during those times that I would take a moment to reflect back to when Natalee was much younger.  I suppose we all do that when our children leave home.  We wish for those times when we still have them under our wings, knowing their every move, and watching them learn about life.  But, this is different from anything I had envisioned.  I had planned to someday tell Natalee's children about her growing up years, as she would sit nearby giggling and correcting me and telling it her own way.  I would be showing them pictures of their mother from when she was their age.  I never imagined that I would be describing to the world what my missing daughter was like, the pride that we felt sharing her accomplishments, the joy she brought to us, and the terrible pain we are in now.  It isn't easy now knowing how the story will end.  So I continue to take my little trips back in time to be with Natalee again and to remember how happy we once were.  Although I had always cherished our memories, it is only now that I realize how very important they really are to me.  Each moment with Natalee, each smile, each hug, each "I love you, Daddy" has been a blessing, and they help to sustain me during this agonizing journey.  I can close my eyes and still hold on to my little girl, if only for a fleeting instant.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #837 on: May 08, 2008, 01:05:19 AM »

*******, I have gone back and read the last 39 posts and I cannot find where you all are talking about a new investigation in Aruba....Is there one, and who initiated it?    Also Klassend, I see someone suggested Wellbutrin to you....You seem like a person who would do research on anything you would take....I gained 30 lbs taking this drug....

and you can't have a glass of wine! 

Apparently I did not understand the directions correctly.  It never occurred to me to not chase it with a glass of vino.  I don't recall putting on weight either.  It was the possible seizure thing I just couldn't get into. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 08, 2008, 01:31:56 AM »

*******, I have gone back and read the last 39 posts and I cannot find where you all are talking about a new investigation in Aruba....Is there one, and who initiated it?    Also Klassend, I see someone suggested Wellbutrin to you....You seem like a person who would do research on anything you would take....I gained 30 lbs taking this drug....

and you can't have a glass of wine! 

Apparently I did not understand the directions correctly.  It never occurred to me to not chase it with a glass of vino.  I don't recall putting on weight either.  It was the possible seizure thing I just couldn't get into. 

Hi Peaches - fling any monkeys lately, lol 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: May 08, 2008, 05:24:13 AM »

Destiny,

You are doing such a great job.  Many thanks for your efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.