March 28, 2024, 03:51:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 286988 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: May 08, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »

Pictures of Beth that kill me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: May 08, 2008, 06:15:13 PM »

I wasn't finished with my post above when it just posted itself.

I will not be part of a group attack on CAPS.  I don't do nasty.  If someone can show me evidence of intentional misinformation or misrepresentation by CAPS, then I will certainly change my tune.  I will not jump all over him or anyone else though, because some people are annoyed or frustrated with him.  He has been open and forthright.  Before he even started blogging with us, he contacted Beth, Dave, TES, and the FBI to share his information with them.  He knew that TES had scanned the pond at Manserat long before we did.  He has made personal contact with Klaas and another poster.  He has email communication with Dave.  This just doesn't sound like a troll to me.  Is he perfect?  Nope, but neither am I.  I will not prematurely judge him or anyone else.

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

I didn't bring anything from the Shango thread.  I responded directly to Janet's statement.

SS ... I cannot comprehend why you are still defending CAPS.   I would have thought you would be upset.  After all ... your submission to Patrick's blog was based on CAPS' research ... research that implied that Patrick knew the VDS' for seven years and ... Patrick was a neighbour of Deepak and Satish.  Neither accusations can be support.

I am not a Patrick van der Eem fan but ...

Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 08, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

I will not be part of a group attack on CAPS.  I don't do nasty.  If someone can show me evidence of intentional misinformation or misrepresentation by CAPS, then I will certainly change my tune.  I will not jump all over him or anyone else though, because some people are annoyed or frustrated with him.  He has been open and forthright.  Before he even started blogging with us, he contacted Beth, Dave, TES, and the FBI to share his information with them.  He knew that TES had scanned the pond at Manserat long before we did.  He has made personal contact with Klaas and another poster.  He has email communication with Dave.  This just doesn't sound like a troll to me.  Is he perfect?  Nope, but neither am I.  I will not prematurely judge him or anyone else.

Just woke up from a much needed nap.

CAPS is one of the GOOD GUYS I have been emailing with him and have known who he is since before he started posting in the forum. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 08, 2008, 06:24:51 PM »

Klaas, I am sooooooooooooo glad you are back and feeling better.  I need to quit smoking but I really do not want to go your route.   Take it one step at a time and hang in there.  We were LOST without you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #944 on: May 08, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »

CAPS is one of the GOOD GUYS I have been emailing with him and have known who he is since before he started posting in the forum. 

Thank you Klaas!  I agree!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #945 on: May 08, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »

Based on what I get back from Aruba...I'll submit them!!!...they tear me up too.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: May 08, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »

Thank you Klaas,  I've been fighting this battle all by myself and I feel pretty beaten up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: May 08, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

SS ... this morning when you upheld CAPS on the forum as the source in regards to your to Patrick's blog ... your submission that implies that Patrick had known the VDS' for seven years and ... that Patrick had lived across the street from Deepak and Satish ... I was confused.  SS ... CAPS research was flawed which makes the implication in your submission wrong.

This is why I cannot understand why you are focusing on me and ... not CAPS.  I am sorry that you are troubled but ... I am only the messenger.

Am I making sense.

SS ... you know that I am not a Patrick advocate by a long stretch.  However ... implying on a public blog ... without credible backup ... that he has known the VDS' for seven years and ... lived across the street from Deepak and Satish ...

SS ... I cheered your submission when it was first posted on Patrick's blog.  Then in typical Tamikosmom style ... I requested the source.

When the following posts were revealed in a forum dialogue on April 19, 2008 as the foundation of your submission ... I was deeply concerned.

Janet

+++++++++++++

SS' SUBMISSION

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

38.  April 18th, 2008 at 6:04 pm
Justice for Natalee Holloway said:

I am sincerely disappointed to learn that you have known the van der Sloots for seven years, lived across the street from the Kalpoes, and staged the entire video with your friend Joran. You should be ashamed of yourself. I, for one, will not be purchasing your volume of fiction and I have no intention of stopping my boycott of Aruba.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

+++++++++++++

PATRICK'S LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VDS'?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375280#msg375280

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 19, 2008, 06:31:47 PM

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

check it out, it is in Dutch.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 06:51:59 PM

it doesn't say that in that article.

it says he lives in a bungalow in Lathum - Zevenaar, 15 minutes from Arnhem.

and in 2003 he started his hydraulic hoses company in Almelo.

PATRICK WAS THE SATISH AND DEEPAK'S NEIGHBOUR?

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 10, 2008, 05:41:04 AM

Hi monkeys,

My research is going well,

Kalpoe                             Bodjhperkash S   5/2/1964                Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

The Above names are the Father and Mother Kalpoe and their address is Seroe Patrishi 41C

Ospina                              Martha B                     11/20/1950   Barranquilla   Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem                        Patrick P                 4/1/1973     Curacao                Seroe Patrishi 14F

Now in 2005 Patrick was register as living in Aruba. His Address is just 1 house down across the street from the Kalpoe's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg372608#msg372608

Quote from: Tamikosmom on April 19, 2008, 09:58:19 PM

I feel like I am in a twilight zone.

Could somebody please clarify.

Thank you.

Janet

1.  Kalpoes' Mother -  Nadira Ramirez
2.  Kalpoes' Stepfather - Luiz Antonio Ramirez

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375343;topicseen#msg375343

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #948 on: May 08, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

Based on what I get back from Aruba...I'll submit them!!!...they tear me up too.....

those get me every time too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 08, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »

Klaas ... I respectfully disagree and ... I know I am not alone.

Janet

++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1500

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

I have enjoyed your posts vms, as well as many others in this thread. Thank you for all the hard work you have done in search of the truth and justice for Natalee.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 08, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

Janet - Caps is not perfect, he can make mistakes but he is STILL one of the good guys.  I'm not perfect either but as I eliminate vices I might be soon, LOLOL 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 08, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

The face of anguish.  My heart breaks.

Does Aruba not have a heart.  Unitil three years ago .. I never knew such evil existed.

Thank you Blonde.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 08, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »

Janet - Caps is not perfect, he can make mistakes but he is STILL one of the good guys.  I'm not perfect either but as I eliminate vices I might be soon, LOLOL 

Perfection is not what the CAP issue is about.  It is something much more.

We will have to agree to disagree.

I do not want to quarrel with you Klaas.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 08, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

Janet

I've been out of the loop for too many days.  I've got an email out to Lala's to see if I can get all the details of the issues from her.  Let's try not to continue the Caps discussion in this thread though, OK?  I don't have the energy for it right now 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #954 on: May 08, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »

Janet

I've been out of the loop for too many days.  I've got an email out to Lala's to see if I can get all the details of the issues from her.  Let's try not to continue the Caps discussion in this thread though, OK?  I don't have the energy for it right now 

In light of Klaas' post....PLEASE....I NEED HELP!!!!!

I've spent countless hours...at *my* expence on the phone in the last two months....I've made it possible...with all your help, to get a FREE article in the Aruban Paper...greanted it had to be directed in the *right* direction...otherwise...I WILL PAY FOR IT....NOT ANY OF YOU!

This seems to have been accomplished by our group efforts....we are running out of time....can *we* get this done in time....I Pray we can......can we PLEASE...put the he said...she said...on the back burner for this group effort....think about it....we have a chance to say something powerful to the People of Aruba...and it might get picked up by a Dutch media also.....I'm getting tired....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 08, 2008, 07:11:10 PM »

Janet

OK.  I apologize but ... I am not bowing

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 08, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »

PLEASE - I know I start each thread with this but I'd like everyone to watch and listen to why, after 3 years, we are still here.

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: May 08, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »

Quote from Klaas:

PLEASE - I know I start each thread with this but I'd like everyone to watch and listen to why, after 3 years, we are still here.

Thanks, Klaas.  Pass the tissues, please.

Helen

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 08, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »

off topic but satisfying and important.  cnn is announcing that the head of al qaeda in iraq has been arrested.  didn't see any details.
dennisintn
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 08, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »

A suggestion for Destiny's letter to the people of Aruba :  maybe a mention of TES planning to search for the Aruban guy with a comment that ALL missing persons are of concern to us, and we would help regardless of race, creed or country.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.