May 01, 2024, 09:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 290635 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 05, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »

please keep it straight

I think it was Rob..that gave info about a virus that was put in the computer by Deepak

What I said was that the Sloot computer was deliberately infected with a computer virus and it's part of the forensic record that has been out for about 18 months.

I also said that Deepak's computer was time altered to make it appear that the Kalpoes were somewhere they were not. That is part of the computer forensic file. I believe Deepak's or Satish's cell phone was also time altered, but I would have to check which one it was and I'm not all that interested in looking this stuff up again.

TIA

lets be kind and gentle and for the sake of the newer posters, lets start using references again. They are catching up!! This is documented. Can we post a link?

And say your prayers for Klaas!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

GBMW ... you just negated all my research with what you "feel".  No backup.

I am done!!

Janet

me too... it's a settled issue for me.

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

Thanks for being rude Rob.

well, well, well,

I'm rude huh?

cause I don't want to take my time to bring all of the posters that have no clue up to speed? And when Janet spent her time to GET YOU and a few others up to speed, you ignored the info she provided.

What do you think??? she makes that shit up? and has nothing better to do than post info that has been discussed ad infinitum over the last three years. She did it for the benefit of YOU and briany who had no clue which end was up.

Now I'm RUDE!!!!

Rob.
We talked about going back to the beginning for the sake of the new posters and to refresh us vets....lets do that!! I need a refrsher course on some of the finer details too!!!

No need for hard feelings. Lets go back to the beginning for all of us and bring back the old archives...just as Janet is doing!!!

Keep it up Janet and remember how it was so unbelieveable for all of us at the beginning!!! Especially to Beth!!! Thank God we have it all archived...because it was just so corrupt..it is unbelieveable at times!!!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: May 05, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

I'm not commenting on Deepak's, Satish's or Joran's involvement...There is nothing that could ever make me believe that they are not involved. Nothing.

Janet, thanks for spending your valuable time trying to educate those that either can not be educated or wish to remain ignorant.

well, well, well,

I'm rude huh?

cause I don't want to take my time to bring all of the posters that have no clue up to speed? And when Janet spent her time to GET YOU and a few others up to speed, you ignored the info she provided.

What do you think??? she makes that shit up? and has nothing better to do than post info that has been discussed ad infinitum over the last three years. She did it for the benefit of YOU and briany who had no clue which end was up.

Now I'm RUDE!!!!

Yes, you're being very rude; and I really don't like it. Especially when you seem to assume how I think about Janets posts and doubt her integrity. That's really lame.

FYI: I didn't ignore the info she provided, I just have my own views on that info she posted to me.

But thanks for the computerstuff...I'll check it out...if you don't mind. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: May 05, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »

Lis, I'm am not interested in discussing the finer points of Deepak's statements that he had sex v rape. I'm not interested in discussing how Joran / Sloots throws the Kalpoes under the bus and the fact that some posters seem to think they are taxi drivers and innocent of all they have been accused of....My thoughts are known on what I think of the Kalpoes and their involvement. I also believe that any discussion is simply to create some sort of discontent and to raise a specter of innocence that the Kalpoes certainly do not deserve. And even if it was a civil conversation, the info provided would be ignored and disregarded.  So, I am signing off.

Good day everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: May 05, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

GB...stay open!!! Read the beginning posts and news articles and stay open. We are so adament because we have already gone through the process you are going through now. We have already questioned their involvement and how deep, and are SURE they were involved. It is why our emotions run so high!! We just don't want to see them get off scot free. They know GB....they know and played and intimate part of the cover-up.

Thanks for your posts Idstlou; I will check them and read everything carefully.

Thanks again for your kind posts; they're really appreciated.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 05, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

GB...stay open!!! Read the beginning posts and news articles and stay open. We are so adament because we have already gone through the process you are going through now. We have already questioned their involvement and how deep, and are SURE they were involved. It is why our emotions run so high!! We just don't want to see them get off scot free. They know GB....they know and played and intimate part of the cover-up.

I know you will GB. You have done great work...just remember...we have been here a long time and have info in our heads and hreats that you have not reviewed yet...so we get defensive to opposing views. You have to go through the same process we all did 3 years ago...its just hard for us who have been here from the beginning to remember not every one has. Hang in there...don't get offended...and keep plugging along.
The kalpoes are not innocent...and if you need more info...just ask, and ask and ask!! Until you know the truth like we do. We are NOT a cult, but we are here because of the injustice that Natalee received. We have just been here so long and fought so hard....we forget sometimes that not everyone has the knowledge that we do.

You have been instrumental in getting new info...don't go away!! We need all the help we can get to bring justice for Natalee. Just understand where we are coming from and keep reading the archives!!!

You are a valued member!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 05, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

Lis, I'm am not interested in discussing the finer points of Deepak's statements that he had sex v rape. I'm not interested in discussing how Joran / Sloots throws the Kalpoes under the bus and the fact that some posters seem to think they are taxi drivers and innocent of all they have been accused of....My thoughts are known on what I think of the Kalpoes and their involvement. I also believe that any discussion is simply to create some sort of discontent and to raise a specter of innocence that the Kalpoes certainly do not deserve. And even if it was a civil conversation, the info provided would be ignored and disregarded.  So, I am signing off.

Good day everyone.

Rob,
We have been fighting the bullshit that has been put out there for so long, I think we forget that there are posters new to the case that aren't putting out bullshit...or disinformation...but are just looking for the
"Truth".
I think GB is one of those. There is no bashing from GB...no disinformation...in fact..I see him/her being bashed at RU for putting out the truth!! I think GB is just looking for the answers that we all were looking for 3 years ago.
We have the answers. Lets post them.
Patrick's tapes have done one great thing...they have gotten a new generation...so to speak..of people involved in Natalee's case. Lets give them the Truth to their questions and doubts!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 05, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

Just spoke to Klaas again.
She received a special phone call from Jug...I think it cheered her up...hard to tell with the meds she is on!!! lol

She said to tell you all she misses you and wants to come back.
She is really really sick guys!!! She needs our prayers BAD!!! Can we start a prayer chain?

PS...she was giving the nurses hell while I was talking to her...she still has her spunk!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »

Please feel better Klaas. we are worried about you.

Sounds like it was a rough day in the cage.  I don't think that anyone did anything nasty to Briany.  Briany was pro Kalpoe all along and he/she also wanted an awful lot of documentation sources.  Briany kept Janet very busy.  Could Briany be Patrick's assistant?  Maybe Patrick's writer needs some documentation for the soon to be released book that solves the crime.  Patrick's video also exhonerated the Kalpoes and maybe Briany is trying to influence out feelings before the book is released.  Briany became very nasty and insulting in the attacks on us, today.  It sounded very to similar to Patrick when we objected to his email and no boycott requests.  Just a thought.  In my own response to Patrick, I said not one negative thing to him, yet he responded by accusing me and us of being racist.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »

that sounds like a very heavy flu.
i wish her well and i hope she gets better soon.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #350 on: May 05, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

Good day everyone.

Rob,
We have been fighting the bullshit that has been put out there for so long, I think we forget that there are posters new to the case that aren't putting out bullshit...or disinformation...but are just looking for the
"Truth".
I think GB is one of those. There is no bashing from GB...no disinformation...in fact..I see him/her being bashed at RU for putting out the truth!! I think GB is just looking for the answers that we all were looking for 3 years ago.
Patrick's tapes have done one great thing...they have gotten a new generation...so to speak..of people involved in Natalee's case. Lets give them the Truth to their questions and doubts!!!

I totally agree with you Lis!  SM is losing members by the day.  I see no problem with new people coming in to learn and help.  Even if they need to be educated on what we've known.  Especially for all the Dutch posters who have come in and given such valuable info, we may not have seen otherwise.   I think EVERYBODY's views should be heard and considered.  This is a democracy. We don't have to agree, just learn from each other.  I love all the Monkeys, but quite frankly am disappointed in how people are getting ran off, because we don't agree.   These posters are not being abusive or hateful, just have different views and thoughts.  Please tell me SM will not become an RU environment.   We should embrace everybody who wants to help, not run them off!
I beg the Dutch posters not to leave, just understand there is so much info. to be caught up on.  I truly appreciate what you all bring!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: May 05, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

I know you will GB. You have done great work...just remember...we have been here a long time and have info in our heads and hreats that you have not reviewed yet...so we get defensive to opposing views. You have to go through the same process we all did 3 years ago...its just hard for us who have been here from the beginning to remember not every one has. Hang in there...don't get offended...and keep plugging along.
The kalpoes are not innocent...and if you need more info...just ask, and ask and ask!! Until you know the truth like we do. We are NOT a cult, but we are here because of the injustice that Natalee received. We have just been here so long and fought so hard....we forget sometimes that not everyone has the knowledge that we do.

You have been instrumental in getting new info...don't go away!! We need all the help we can get to bring justice for Natalee. Just understand where we are coming from and keep reading the archives!!!

Thank you for your kind words. And I really do understand why some posters might get defensive when it comes to certain things. Catching up on all the info from almost 3 years just isn't an easy job; but I'm working on it.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »

I am done!!

Janet

Thank you for your kind words. And I really do understand why some posters might get defensive when it comes to certain things. Catching up on all the info from almost 3 years just isn't an easy job; but I'm working on it.

We luv ya GB!!! Hang in there with us!!!
My favorite show is the "X-Files"
I believe in my heart "The truth is out there" And we will get to the whole truth soon!!!

Keep Klaas in your prayers!!! She is always there for us, she so needs us now!!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Good day everyone.

Rob,
"Truth".

I totally agree with you Lis!  SM is losing members by the day.  I see no problem with new people coming in to learn and help.  Even if they need to be educated on what we've known.  Especially for all the Dutch posters who have come in and given such valuable info, we may not have seen otherwise.   I think EVERYBODY's views should be heard and considered.  This is a democracy. We don't have to agree, just learn from each other.  I love all the Monkeys, but quite frankly am disappointed in how people are getting ran off, because we don't agree.   These posters are not being abusive or hateful, just have different views and thoughts.  Please tell me SM will not become an RU environment.   We should embrace everybody who wants to help, not run them off!
I beg the Dutch posters not to leave, just understand there is so much info. to be caught up on.  I truly appreciate what you all bring!
Ditto dihannah1! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #354 on: May 05, 2008, 03:56:11 PM »

I can hear Klaas now....WTH has been happening while I was gone......I Sincerely believe that Klaas would have put a stop to the bashing of each other if She were able to be here! JMO! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 05, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

GB, I am another Monkey who deeply appreciates you and your work.  Thank you so much for all you have brought to SM.   I guess, like any forum, everybody is not going to agree on everything,  which is life! huh?

I'm not sure what everybody is talking about Briany, as I missed it.   As for attacks on Patrick, I must have missed that too.  One minute he was a hero and now he's an enemy?   Lord have mercy. 

Lis,  That post for TES, I brought over from email.   I was just suggesting it to be put on the FP.  But you have all the info. you would need to donate in my post, if you wish.   You can email Cheryl.   If you become a paid member, you will recieve the emails as well.  Of course the paid donation goes to supporting TES's efforts.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 05, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »

I can hear Klaas now....WTH has been happening while I was gone......I Sincerely believe that Klaas would have put a stop to the bashing of each other if She were able to be here! JMO! 

LOL,  me too!   I'm surprised she's not sitting there with a laptop ready to tromp on everybody!

CAESU,  how sweet to send her those beautiful flowers Smile

Lis, thanks for the update,  tell her to get well soon and she knows the Monkeys are patiently waiting for her to hurry up and get back!   

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: May 05, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »

Klaas; get well soon!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »

GBMW- I wonder how Joran pays for all this travel, with just the pages from his passport posted here? Something for LE to ponder for a few seconds. His parents don't appear to have the means to finance globe trotting.
Yes, Klass get well soon!!!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2008, 04:17:54 PM »

i nnow things are kind of a mess right now with Klassend sick, but when things get better, will someone make me a monkey picture for my posts....i am very tiny, so a baby monkey would be great.....thanks ...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.