April 27, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289655 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 07, 2008, 05:27:26 PM »

Destiny,
I don't write well, but there are many here that do.
I think most are excited about your efforts.
Why not start a thread and write it just like you would
talk it, then others can make suggestions?  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 07, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »

Just email and yim.

Existence is futile.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 07, 2008, 05:30:29 PM »

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

Now there's a novel idea.

I wonder if they sent a qualified handler as well or just the dog? 
Personally, I think you could send them all the latest state of the art equipment and technology and those folks still couldn't find their butt with both hands and a freaking road map. 
But that's just me. 

I miss robots.  I hate them all.  Buncha liars, cheats, scoundrels, thieves and killers who wouldn't recognize the truth if it jumped up and hollered at them in their native language.   

I have been missing robots today, too, Peaches. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #763 on: May 07, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »

Destiny,

I can't...I've been sendint them inside info...that they are currently investigating....I hope you understand....it's a quid pro quo situation...to get what we want....not good to post on a public forum...ya know what I mean?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: May 07, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »

How can I help?

Do you have a *secure* web place...that we can work...keep the trolls out....Also...should we do it in Pap...Dutch...and English....THANK YOU!!!!

Richard said he would help you and is a great writer. Did you get his emails?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: May 07, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »

Can someone send Destiny my email please?

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 07, 2008, 05:34:33 PM »

How can I help?

Do you have a *secure* web place...that we can work...keep the trolls out....Also...should we do it in Pap...Dutch...and English....THANK YOU!!!!

Richard said he would help you and is a great writer. Did you get his emails?

Yes I did...and Thank You VERY much!!!!

I replied to him...things...I hope...in the works....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 07, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

Destiny,

I can't...I've been sendint them inside info...that they are currently investigating....I hope you understand....it's a quid pro quo situation...to get what we want....not good to post on a public forum...ya know what I mean?

Then my suggestion would be to keep it short.  People lose interest
after a few sentences.  Maybe you and Richard and do it by e-mail.
Does that sound dirty?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 07, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »

Dest, are you on the distribution from our friend in Aruba?

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: May 07, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »

Dest, are you on the distribution from our friend in Aruba?

Ala...Not sure I know what you are saying....but *my* contacts are with ALE.....correctional inst....and, some others I can't mention here....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 07, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »

Destiny,

Does that sound dirty?

How does one lose interest....does this mean...if I just don't follow the current thread.....all my work is *out of sight...out of mind*?

No offence to you Dear.......Hugs to You...Des...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #771 on: May 07, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

How are you today. I have checked about the full page ad that you want to put in the newspaper with Mr. Mansur and he has said to me if you can send the article that we can see if it cost about it of it will be free of charge.

One full page normaly is $500,- in bw

But try to send me the article than we will se how it will cost.

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Monkeys....as I posted yesterday....*if* the article is written to the locals, in a way that is sympathetic with their burden of how this case has affected them...they will run our full page ad in the same issue that *they* run the one dealing with the perps/corruption....at no cost to me/us....it would include one color photo of Natalee...as far as I'm concerned...it's a *win-win* situation.....feedback please....Idstlou....Thank You for contacting Jug/Beth and getting their approval....we have a tight timeline to work with...help!

Destiny

Do you Folks want me to try and write a full page ad/article by myself....Please let me know if this is the case....it took me many phone calls and emails to get it to this point....I *talk* great....I used to negotiate major inter industry contracts in Silicon Valley...but that was all done in meetings in person...I will try to write this...but...I thought there was some interest in doing this as a group...with me picking up the expenses...I'm in too deep with contacts now....to just drop it all...

What say you....

TIA...Destiny

Destiny,
I will be more than happy to help in any way I can. 

******* or Klaas if you see this; Please send Destiny my email address.  Thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 07, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

Construction dust/flu/30 years of smoking which hopefully ended on 4/28.  Total respiratory failure and you are dead.

Oh Klaas, I'm with you.  The patches are the only that is working.  They irritate my skin, so I have to put the damn things on my leg.  I'm OK with them until I get down to the 8mg level and then I fall apart.  But I keep going.  I decided if need be, I will wear the 8 mg patches for the rest of my life.  Besides, they're a lot less expensive than the cigarettes.   

Klass Im sp glad your feeling a lil better.  The patch works if u keep up with it and then there is also Wellbutrin that kills the crave.  Many insurance co. will pay for it and many have free programs that provide the patchs and meds for you. Blue cross blue shield is one of them but there are many that do it. All you have to do is call your medical insurance carrier and ask about smoking cessation programs.  Resp failure is nothing to play with and it puts a huge strain on the rest of your body- thats the reason your so wiped out.  Did they send ya home with portable O2.  Also nebulizer treatments can help loosen and expell secreations so your pneumonia doesnot recurr. An inexpensive treatment is also pills called mucinex and even better tessilon pearls discuss with your md if your having any more problems with it lingering around.  Very important to do lung excersizes too, did the give you the lil thing that makes the ball go up in the chamber when you inhale. its called an incentive spirometer and it should be done hourly or as much as you can tolerate.   Best wishes for a speed recovery.. sl 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 07, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

How are you today. I have checked about the full page ad that you want to put in the newspaper with Mr. Mansur and he has said to me if you can send the article that we can see if it cost about it of it will be free of charge.

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Monkeys....as I posted yesterday....*if* the article is written to the locals, in a way that is sympathetic with their burden of how this case has affected them...they will run our full page ad in the same issue that *they* run the one dealing with the perps/corruption....at no cost to me/us....it would include one color photo of Natalee...as far as I'm concerned...it's a *win-win* situation.....feedback please....Idstlou....Thank You for contacting Jug/Beth and getting their approval....we have a tight timeline to work with...help!

Destiny

Do you Folks want me to try and write a full page ad/article by myself....Please let me know if this is the case....it took me many phone calls and emails to get it to this point....I *talk* great....I used to negotiate major inter industry contracts in Silicon Valley...but that was all done in meetings in person...I will try to write this...but...I thought there was some interest in doing this as a group...with me picking up the expenses...I'm in too deep with contacts now....to just drop it all...

What say you....

TIA...Destiny

Destiny,

******* or Klaas if you see this; Please send Destiny my email address.  Thanks!

Destiny ... I think that a hidden thread with only those Monkeys  who desire to work on this project is a great idea.

Maybe ******* or San could get the thread started and ... those intested could contact either of these mods.

I do believe I read a few pages back that Richard was willing to assist.  This guy would be a real asset ... his writing skills are incredible.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 07, 2008, 06:06:05 PM »

Destiny,

Does that sound dirty?

I am telling!!

KLAAAAS!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Destiny

What say you....

TIA...Destiny

Destiny,

Destiny ... I think that a hidden thread with only those Monkeys  who desire to work on this project is a great idea.

Maybe ******* or San could get the thread started and ... those intested could contact either of these mods.

I do believe I read a few pages back that Richard was willing to assist.  This guy would be a real asset ... his writing skills are incredible.

Janet

Janet...You are Awsome!

Yes,  ******* put Richard in contact with me...But...Richard, and many more of us need to network to *get some viable tips from this article*...we need a secure work place...Bless You!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: May 07, 2008, 06:11:29 PM »

I'm no authority, but I do not think a 'hidden thread' is possible in this forum.  If it is, then I would think Dugga would have to do some tweaking. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: May 07, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »

THIS JUST IN......

Hi xxxxxxx

Bye

xxxxxxxx

Destiny

What say you....

TIA...Destiny

Destiny,

Well, I have Texas moms email, and she has mine...  So we're getting somewhere!

Existence is futile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 07, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »

I'm no authority, but I do not think a 'hidden thread' is possible in this forum.  If it is, then I would think Dugga would have to do some tweaking. 

Destiny ... I am almost positive that it is.  A hidden thread would only be visible to those Monkeys who indicated that they are interested in assisting and ... only those Monkeys could access it.

Anyway ... I am game ... whatever I can do.  I believe that all your efforts getting this project off the ground as well as the cooperation of Diario implies ... the opportunity has to be taken advantage of.

Janet

_____

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 07, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »

there is always webex...

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.