April 26, 2024, 09:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 289648 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #860 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »

Just got off phone with Aruba....in the/our Article...not an add anymore...they are now calling it an article...they will include the photo of Natalee...and some of their photos of the Good People of Aruba during the searches for Natalee....They have to have our *finished Article* by the 24th. of this month....they will then do the layout with some of their photos too...send it back to us for approval....both articles will come out in the issue of the 29th...I think she said...will confirm *exact* date....whew!

Destiny

Monkeys....thank You all for input and feedback....I told you before...I'm a *talker*...not a writer....LOL

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 08, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »

I agree with Maggie, also I would play down the poverty level a little bit since we are the catalyst of the problem, but thats just me...

I don't feel *we* are the cause of their poverty...their corrupt gov't is....they *know* that too....that is why we are sympathizing with their plight....But, thank you for your feedback....I really need all I can get....I'm doing this on a wing and a prayer....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »

Just got off phone with Aruba....in the/our Article...not an add anymore...they are now calling it an article...they will include the photo of Natalee...and some of their photos of the Good People of Aruba during the searches for Natalee....They have to have our *finished Article* by the 24th. of this month....they will then do the layout with some of their photos too...send it back to us for approval....both articles will come out in the issue of the 29th...I think she said...will confirm *exact* date....whew!

Destiny

Excellent Destiny! I hope we can put this to words exactly what should be said. I would help but I am a terrible writer 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: May 08, 2008, 12:19:29 PM »

I agree with Maggie, also I would play down the poverty level a little bit since we are the catalyst of the problem, but thats just me...

I don't feel *we* are the cause of their poverty...their corrupt gov't is....they *know* that too....that is why we are sympathizing with their plight....But, thank you for your feedback....I really need all I can get....I'm doing this on a wing and a prayer....

I don't mean to be a buttinski here, but I think we need to take into consideration that Aruba is still on a limited information diet down there.  I truly feel that some of the anger for their condition is due to this entire case and I also feel they consider "us" as  one reason for their plight.  Working from that assumption, we should be cautious of how we say things in order not to anger the very people we need to appeal to.  There are those that know what happened...but they may be in such a position that they truly feel that had this boycott not been so successful and had Natalee's family just gone on with their lives things would not be so bad now. The media down there does not always tell the rest of the story to the ones that need to know...this does not include Diario...I feel they have made every effort to do so, but I feel the people that know what we would like to know are not necessarily the ones that read the newspapers.  My opinion only.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 08, 2008, 12:32:11 PM »

Here is what I've got so far...include words from other Monkeys too...group effort so far...ok..let's slice n' dice....Destiny...

Open Letter to the Good People of Aruba. We are looking for one Brave Heart.

Dear Friends of Aruba.  We see how difficult times are  hurting you, and your Families.  We see how you work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your Families.  We see how hard it is for you to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. We see how you take to the streets to make your voices heard. We hear your anger and Pain.

Our Hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba. The Good People that were there for us during our loss.  The Good People that are still there.  Our Loss of Natalee will never fade. And we Thank those of You who have grieved, and hoped for Justice with us.

We now grieve and hope for You, the Good People of Aruba.  We grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs, before a whole Island of Good hard working people. The Good People of Aruba, who have made Aruba their Home and Country. The Good People who have given Aruba the Life Blood, that made it the Jewel of the Carribean...but now that Jewel is tarnished for the whole world to see. Tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  Corrupt people who would rather see the Good People of Aruba live in fear.  Fear of not being able to put food on the table.  Fear of not being able to get their visas and the RIGHT TO STAY IN THE HOMES THEY BUILT on Aruba. Fear of speaking out against what they know is wrong.

We hope that only one person, with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.  A peace-loving, courageous American, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., once said Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.  Dr. King's life and words live on as the following words remind us, Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.  Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all and we cannot remain silent. 

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba....NOT the Good People of Aruba. It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for the Good People of Aruba, and the sad friends and Family of Natalee.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.. It is Your voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice could end the boycott, and make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?   It only takes One Good, Brave People of Aruba to answer those questions. One Heart can break this boycott.  The Good People of Aruba do not deserve this Boycott. The Good People of Aruba are paying for the sins of the corrupt few.

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  More than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

We Pray that The Good People of Aruba see better times.  We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family. We Pray for her Family to have the right to bury her in her home town where she was born, and lived her very short life. We Pray for a HERO FROM ARUBA.

Your safety is our first concern.  We have set up a secure phone and fax line in the USA.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Frinds of Natalee. 

Please Good People of Aruba. Help us bring Natalee home.

Bless You in your hard times. One Brave Heart is all that is needed.

My thoughts in red.  Here's the link where I got the quotes. 
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: May 08, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »

I don't mean to be a buttinski here, but I think we need to take into consideration that Aruba is still on a limited information diet down there.  I truly feel that some of the anger for their condition is due to this entire case and I also feel they consider "us" as  one reason for their plight.  Working from that assumption, we should be cautious of how we say things in order not to anger the very people we need to appeal to.  There are those that know what happened...but they may be in such a position that they truly feel that had this boycott not been so successful and had Natalee's family just gone on with their lives things would not be so bad now. The media down there does not always tell the rest of the story to the ones that need to know...this does not include Diario...I feel they have made every effort to do so, but I feel the people that know what we would like to know are not necessarily the ones that read the newspapers.  My opinion only.

Not butting in at all Lala's...

I'm just looking, with this article...for one person...just one...to call whatever # we set up...and give real...hold it in your hand/bring Natalee home info....that's all....and if we do it right...it's free....plus....more free exposure...on the anniversary of Natalee going missing...I'm way too out of the loop to even try to deal with anything else....I'm not a very bright Monkey Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 08, 2008, 12:36:02 PM »

Here is what I've got so far...include words from other Monkeys too...group effort so far...ok..let's slice n' dice....Destiny...

Open Letter to the Good People of Aruba. We are looking for one Brave Heart.

Dear Friends of Aruba.  We see how difficult times are  hurting you, and your Families.  We see how you work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your Families.  We see how hard it is for you to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. We see how you take to the streets to make your voices heard. We hear your anger and Pain.

Our Hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba. The Good People that were there for us during our loss.  The Good People that are still there.  Our Loss of Natalee will never fade. And we Thank those of You who have grieved, and hoped for Justice with us.

We now grieve and hope for You, the Good People of Aruba.  We grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs, before a whole Island of Good hard working people. The Good People of Aruba, who have made Aruba their Home and Country. The Good People who have given Aruba the Life Blood, that made it the Jewel of the Carribean...but now that Jewel is tarnished for the whole world to see. Tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  Corrupt people who would rather see the Good People of Aruba live in fear.  Fear of not being able to put food on the table.  Fear of not being able to get their visas and the RIGHT TO STAY IN THE HOMES THEY BUILT on Aruba. Fear of speaking out against what they know is wrong.

We hope that only one person, with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.  A peace-loving, courageous American, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., once said Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.  Dr. King's life and words live on as the following words remind us, Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.  Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all and we cannot remain silent. 

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba....NOT the Good People of Aruba. It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for the Good People of Aruba, and the sad friends and Family of Natalee.

You, the good people of Aruba, can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace.. It is Your voices that need to be heard. We have, Over the last three years, made justice for Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  and now call on you, the Good People of Aruba, to do likewise. To rise up and Demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families are heard by the judicial system.  rapists and killers do not walk the streets where they make strike at you next. To make sure that Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice could end the boycott, and make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

Aruba has the opportunity to return Natalee to her family.  Aruba should be a society where all members are welcome and are free to achieve their dreams and wishes. It should not be a society where those with the connections use those connection to further their own greed and corruption.  Are some above the law?  Have mistakes been made?   It only takes One Good, Brave People of Aruba to answer those questions. One Heart can break this boycott.  The Good People of Aruba do not deserve this Boycott. The Good People of Aruba are paying for the sins of the corrupt few.

Presently Aruba has seen some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. Tourists do not wish to spend their hard earned dollars on a vacation that does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  More than all others. They are often the victims of crimes and find themselves victimized all over again when Justice is denied.

I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand  Insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served, to ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides. is available to everyone.  I appeal to the Good People of Aruba to ensure your own peace and prosperity that the tourist's dollars delivers.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help to deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. We appeal to you, to make those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. We appeal to you to make your voices heard in the next election and to use your vote to end Injustice for Natalee.

I appeal to the people of Aruba to speak out for the vulnerable and weak, and for those that do not have a voice.  If crime should knock on your door, who will speak for you?

We Pray that The Good People of Aruba see better times.  We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family. We Pray for her Family to have the right to bury her in her home town where she was born, and lived her very short life. We Pray for a HERO FROM ARUBA.

Your safety is our first concern.  We have set up a secure phone and fax line in the USA.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Frinds of Natalee. 

My thoughts in red.  Here's the link where I got the quotes. 
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html

LilPuma.....EXCELLENT ADDTITION....it will remain iin the letter....Thank You Dearest!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 08, 2008, 12:45:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/07/2008

Fugitive in Hooiberg shooting arrested

ORANJESTAD – The police has arrested the third suspect in the shooting at Hooiberg on April 26.  His mane is O.N. Brito Jiménez (33) and he is from Colombia.  Another suspect ‘El Flaco’, died during the shooting and a police officer was wounded.  The second suspect P.B. Rios Quincho from Peru was arrested in a house at the Driemasterstraat.  Brito Jiménez, better known as Nico, was arrested via a tip that the police received.  This house was already used in the past as hiding place for KIA escapees.  The investigation on the shooting is still going.  Justice couldn’t tell whether these persons are members of a criminal network.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 08, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

I agree there are too many "Good People of Aruba" . Maybe you can change it earlier to Hero, so that is repeated more often. Also, do a spell and grammar check for what appears in English (if it's being put in English).
When does this have to be submitted?

Thanks Maggie....I've requested that it be printed in Pap and Dutch....we'll see....this is just a rough version for us to work with...it already contains many ideas and words of other Monkeys...keep it coming.....

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: May 08, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »

Don't know if you would like this-some of it is just said differently.

Open Letter to the Good People of Aruba. One Brave Heart is needed.

Dear Friends of Aruba.  Difficult times are  hurting you, and your families.  You work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your families, and it must be difficult to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. You take to the streets to make your voices heard, and we share (deeply feel?) your Anger and Pain.

Our hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba, you sensitive and caring Arubans who were there for us during our loss.  You Good People are still there. We thank those of you who have grieved and hoped for Justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade.

We now grieve and hope for you; we grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs ahead of the needs of a whole island of good hard working people who have made Aruba their home and country, who have given Aruba their life blood and made it the Jewel of the Carribean. It was a truly wonderful island, and people from all over the world wanted to spend time there. Unfortunately the Jewel is tarnished, tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  These corrupt people would rather Arubans live in fear, fear of being hungry, homeless and without choices, afraid of speaking against what they know is wrong.

Aruba is seeing some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. These three years have been devastating. Many tourists do not wish to spend their money on a vacation to a country that does not see to their safety and does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  They are most often the victims of crimes and lack of Justice.

We hope that only one person, a Hero with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for all Arubans and the sad friends and family of Natalee.

One Hero can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace. It is your voices that need to be heard. Over the last three years, Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  They now call on you to do likewise. For Natalee and for your own freedoms it is time to rise up and demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families be heard by the judicial system.  Rapists and killers should not walk the streets where they may strike at you or your children.  Make sure Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice will make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

It will be an Aruban society that welcomes all members, and those members are free to achieve their dreams. It is not a society of connections, corruption and greed. In this society no one is above the law.

We appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand, insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served. Ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. May those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. Speak up for the vulnerable and weak, and for those with no voice.  Make your voices heard in the next election and use your vote to end Injustice for Arubans and for Natalee.

Lord hear our prayer that the Good People of Aruba see better times.
We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family so she may be buried in the town where she was born and lived.
We Pray for an Aruban Hero.

Your safety is our first concern.  A secure phone and fax line in the USA has been set up.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Friends of Natalee. 

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 08, 2008, 12:53:34 PM »

I agree.  Keep the audience and their feelings and perspective in mind. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 08, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »

Dear Friends of Aruba.  Difficult times are  hurting you, and your families.  You work so very hard to earn a decent wage, to house, clothe, and feed your families, and it must be difficult to watch the economy of Aruba sink lower than the evening tide...while those in power make more money, and you make less. You take to the streets to make your voices heard, and we share (deeply feel?) your Anger and Pain.

Our hearts go out to you, the Good People of Aruba, you sensitive and caring Arubans who were there for us during our loss.  You Good People are still there. We thank those of you who have grieved and hoped for Justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade.

We now grieve and hope for you; we grieve that a few wealthy, powerful people have put their own wants and needs ahead of the needs of a whole island of good hard working people who have made Aruba their home and country, who have given Aruba their life blood and made it the Jewel of the Carribean. It was a truly wonderful island, and people from all over the world wanted to spend time there. Unfortunately the Jewel is tarnished, tarnished by a few corrupt and greedy people.  These corrupt people would rather Arubans live in fear, fear of being hungry, homeless and without choices, afraid of speaking against what they know is wrong.

Aruba is seeing some very hard times due to the Natalee Holloway case. These three years have been devastating. Many tourists do not wish to spend their money on a vacation to a country that does not see to their safety and does not afford all members of society equal justice. It is the weakest and smallest, the vulnerable that need protection.  They are most often the victims of crimes and lack of Justice.

We hope that only one person, a Hero with a good heart and pure soul, can end this injustice brought on so many, by the greed and fear of so few.

Please, we pray, Let us join hands and hearts and bring justice to all.  This boycott is held in place by a few corrupt and greedy people in Aruba It only takes one Brave Voice, one Brave Heart to make things right for all Arubans and the sad friends and family of Natalee.

One Hero can make a difference and help this child and her family find peace. It is your voices that need to be heard. Over the last three years, Natalee's cause for Justice has been a very high priority for many.  They now call on you to do likewise. For Natalee and for your own freedoms it is time to rise up and demand that victims and the voices of their friends and families be heard by the judicial system.  Rapists and killers should not walk the streets where they may strike at you or your children.  Make sure Aruba is a just society free from racial discrimination, sexism, nepotism, cronyism and corruption. Aruba needs a Hero. One single voice will make Aruba the shining Jewel she once was.

It will be an Aruban society that welcomes all members, and those members are free to achieve their dreams. It is not a society of connections, corruption and greed. In this society no one is above the law.

We appeal to the Good People of Aruba to rise up and make your voices heard and to demand, insist on equality in the judicial system.  Ensure that justice be served. Ensure that All receive the bare minimum that Justice provides.

Only you, the Good People of Aruba, can make our voices heard and help deliver Justice to Natalee and her loving Family. May those voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba from the rest of the world. Speak up for the vulnerable and weak, and for those with no voice.  Make your voices heard in the next election and use your vote to end Injustice for Arubans and for Natalee.

We Pray that Natalee comes home to her grieving Family so she may be buried in the town where she was born and lived.

Your safety is our first concern.  A secure phone and fax line in the USA has been set up.  If You are that Brave Hero...we promise to sing your praises in the House of God.  For You will be the Saviour of Aruba, and the healer of grieving hearts of the Family and Friends of Natalee. 

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!....This is more of what we need...Thank You Maggie.....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: May 08, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »

EXACTLY!!!  Always ... I agree with Destiny ... Americans and their boycott of Aruba are not the problem.  It is the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway just.

The boycott is not about the crime committed against an eighteen year old American citizen ... crime happens everywhere.  It is all about a corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... a corrupt investigation riddled with conflicts of interest  that has ... since the getgo ... been distancing Joran and Paulus from implication.

Destiny ... I suggest that this full page add focuses on the miscarriage of justice ... not upholding the "good people" of Aruba.  Maybe just a huge headline with Natalee Holloways image underneath.

The "good" people of Aruba do not exist.  Arubans do not care about justice for an 18 year old American citizen ... they just want the Natalee Holloway story to go away.  Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty have stated that they do not have any advocates on that Island except Jossy.

The people of Aruba have no problem demonstrating in mass when it comes to wages or ... drug, choller and environmental issues.  Also ... they are able to organize demonstration against an anquished mother who dared to call two suspects criminals ... two suspects who obstructed the investigation into her missing daughter with their lies.  However ... in three years there has not even been one "tiny" demonstration by the "good people" of Aruba on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway.

IMO IMO IMO

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects.If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-live-friday-october-5-2007-guests-include-jossy-mansur-and-ken-shepherd/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:52:44 PM by Observer » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 08, 2008, 01:14:54 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2318&Itemid=30

Texas Equusearch ta back na Aruba pa colabora den e buskeda di Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp       

Thursday, 08 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): For di aña pasa, precisamente riba dia 27 di November 2007, a bati alarma na polis y na nos mesa di redaccion di e desaparicion di Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, un hoben di 30 aña di edad cu a sali di su cas y nunca mas a regresa.

Te dia di awe Jose Manuel ta desapareci y ni un hende sa di su paradero. Awor ta tende di e posibilidad cu Texas Equusearch di Merca, cu ta un team di buskeda cu a bin Aruba den varios ocasion pa yuda den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, cu tambe lo ta na Aruba back pa yuda e biaha aki famia Tromp haya nan ser keri.

Ta asina cu Tim Miller di TES a laga sa cu famia di Jose Manuel Vicenzo, cu ya caba tin mas di 5 luna desapareci, a acerke cu e meta pa TES bin Aruba y asina yuda nan den e buskeda. Esaki kiermen cu TES lo ta back na Aruba pero pa un persona local.

Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, di 30 aña a ser mira pa ultimo biaha na Oranjestad. E tabata tin bisti un carson blauw cortico, un t-shit shinishi y zapatonan preto.
Online Pap translation:

texas equusearch is back at aruba for colabora in the buskeda of jose manuel vicenzo tromp

thursday, 08 may 2008

oranjestad (aan): for of year happen, precisamente on day 27 of november 2007, owing to beat alarma at police y at we table of redaccion of the desaparicion of jose manuel vicenzo tromp, one young of 30 year of edad cu owing to leave of his cas y never more owing to return.

till day of today jose manuel is desapareci y neither a know of his paradero. now is hear of the posibilidad cu texas equusearch of merca, cu is one team of buskeda cu owing to come aruba in several ocasion for help in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, cu also will is at aruba back for help the trip here family tromp achieve they being keri.

is so cu tim miller of tes owing to let know cu family of jose manuel vicenzo, cu already end have more of 5 month desapareci, owing to acerke cu the aim for tes come aruba y so help they in the buskeda. this kiermen cu tes will is back at aruba but for one person local.

jose manuel vicenzo tromp, of 30 year owing to being see for ultimo trip at oranjestad. the was have dress one carson blauw cortico, one t-shit grey y zapatonan black.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: May 08, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »

EXACTLY!!!  Always ... I agree with Destiny ... Americans and their boycott of Aruba are not the problem.  It is the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway just.

The boycott is not about the crime committed against an eighteen year old American citizen ... crime happens everywhere.  It is all about a corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... a corrupt investigation riddled with conflicts of interest  that has ... since the getgo ... been distancing Joran and Paulus from implication.

Destiny ... I suggest that this full page add focuses on the miscarriage of justice ... not upholding the "good people" of Aruba.  Maybe just a huge headline with Natalee Holloways image underneath.

The "good" people of Aruba do not exist.  Arubans do not care about justice for an 18 year old American citizen ... they just want the Natalee Holloway story to go away.  Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty have stated that they do not have any advocates on that Island except Jossy.

The people of Aruba have no problem demonstrating in mass when it comes to wages or ... drug, choller and environmental issues.  Also ... they are able to organize demonstration against an anquished mother who dared to call two suspects criminals ... two suspects who obstructed the investigation into her missing daughter with their lies.  However ... in three years there has not even been one "tiny" demonstration by the "good people" of Aruba on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway.

IMO IMO IMO

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-live-friday-october-5-2007-guests-include-jossy-mansur-and-ken-shepherd/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

I know how you feel Janet...I too feel that way...but, this approach, is the path that I took in the beginning...and it must be followed through....I have a *gut* feeling about it...and the dominos seem to be falling in the right direction...we'll just have to play it out...see what the universe drops in our laps....Love Ya Girl!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: May 08, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »

******* ... I messed up again.

Would you please change the yellow highlight in my post to red.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: May 08, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »

Destiny ... I am not a politically correct person.  I research to find the truth and ... then say it how it is.

Anyways ... we can agree to disagree on this issue but ... I am still searching for that "perfect" quote that you requested.

Janet

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 08, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »

SS ... it was revealed by caesu that CAPS' translation of the source he thought implied that there was a long time relationship between Patrick and the VDS' was incorrect.

Also ... CAPS' implication that Patrick live across the street from the Kalpoes' was a misunderstanding which was acknowledge by Klaas.  It was actually another Kalpoe family.

Janet

++++++++++++

PATRICK'S LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VDS'?

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 19th, 2008 at 12:30 am
Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,
I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.
Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE
Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

+++++++++++

PATRICK'S LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VDS'?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375280#msg375280

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 19, 2008, 06:31:47 PM

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

check it out, it is in Dutch.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

+++++++++++++++

Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 06:51:59 PM

it doesn't say that in that article.

it says he lives in a bungalow in Lathum - Zevenaar, 15 minutes from Arnhem.

and in 2003 he started his hydraulic hoses company in Almelo

++++++++++++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 -
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2008, 07:23:44 PM »

caesu ... thank you.

+++++++++++++

PATRICK WAS THE SATISH AND DEEPAK'S NEIGHBOUR?

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 10, 2008, 05:41:04 AM

Hi monkeys,

My research is going well,

Kalpoe                             Bodjhperkash S   5/2/1964                Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

The Above names are the Father and Mother Kalpoe and their address is Seroe Patrishi 41C

Ospina                              Martha B                     11/20/1950   Barranquilla   Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem                        Patrick P                 4/1/1973     Curacao                Seroe Patrishi 14F

Now in 2005 Patrick was register as living in Aruba. His Address is just 1 house down across the street from the Kalpoe's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg372608#msg372608

+++++++++++++++

Quote from: Tamikosmom on April 19, 2008, 09:58:19 PM

I feel like I am in a twilight zone.

Could somebody please clarify.

Thank you.

Janet

1.  Kalpoes' Mother -  Nadira Ramirez
2.  Kalpoes; Stepfather - Ramirez  Luiz Antonio

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375343;topicseen#msg375343

+++++++++++++++

VMS
« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

Hi Janet,

I don't understand it either. The Debipersad Kalpoe name was thrown around back in the beginning of the case because it is listed in the phone book. I've never seen anything to verify a connection to Deepak and Satish though. Maybe Caps will explain how he made the connection ...

++++++++++++++

Klaasend
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

Janet - Hopefully Capslock will verify but I believe he may be wrong.  There must be another Kalpoe family (possibly related) that he's mixing up with the K2's mom and stepdad.

++++++++++

« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2008, 03:14:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 03:09:08 PM

Thanks Caps!

ALMELO - The man who act on behalf of crime reporter Peter R. De Vries using a hidden camera Joran van der Sloot a "confession" has ontfutseld, is the origin of Antillean entrepreneur Patrick van der Eem.
See also:

* No arrest warrant Joran

This 34-year-old Joran knowledge of floats since July 2003 on a franchise basis case snakes and slangkoppelingen in Almelo (under the name Pirtek), but lives in a recreatiebungalow in the Gelderse Lathum, east of Velp.

Van der Eem was born on Curaçao. A brother of him lives on Aruba, where he has a Water SPorts business. His brother who taught Joran van der Sloot and Patrick together. Patrick has himself last autumn when Peter R. De Vries. According to De Vries, Van der Eem a total of five months' undercoveroperatie "against Joran van der Sloot cooperated. He has a monthly expenses of Euro 5000, a total of 25,000 euros.

If home in the Netherlands, Van der Eem a bungalow in the 700-hectare recreation Rhederlaag in Lathum (Zevenaar town). On a 25-acre peninsula in the Rhedermeer lies the bungalow and villapark Riverparc with 350 Recreational. It is 15 minutes from Arnhem, the official residence of Joran van der Sloot. Last Friday he was still partying all evening in Arnhem discovered in Manhattan nightclub. Since Saturday he is hiding. From various sides was reported Saturday that he would stay in Drachten, but it turned out later to a persoonsverwisseling to go.

Van der Eem Almelose opened the establishment on July 14, 2003. Employs eight people. The company is located at the Van der Hoopweg on the industrial Turfkade A. Here yesterday was nobody in sight. Pirtek was reached at an emergency phone. The centralist did not have information on the entrepreneur. However, it was the news about the friendship between Van der Eem and Van der Sloot early penetrated. About Van der Eem were no data available.

to properly translate the bold text:

"through his brother, Patrick got to know Joran".

"the company knew about Patricks friendship with Joran already".
meaning: it was no surprise when the journalist called and asked for information.
this was the morning before the Peter R. de Vries broadcast.
[/quote]

Thanks caesu.

Janet

« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 03:20:56 PM by ******* » 

Janet,

This is a discussion between you and caesu that refers to the article.  It does mention Patrick's bungalow in the Netherlands, but in the previous paragraph in mentions the water sports business that is owned by Patrick's brother on Aruba.  This is where Patrick and Joran are said to have had lessons together.  I was very careful with the words that I chose in my email to Patrick.  I did not accuse him of previously knowing Joran.  I told him that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He hasn't denied previously knowing him.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 08, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »

A peace-loving, courageous American, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., once said Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.  Dr. King's life and words live on as the following words remind us, Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.  Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all and we cannot remain silent.

[/quote

I inserted the Martin Luther King Jr. quote from LilPuma....does it fit in that place...or, should it be elsewhere in the letter?  TIA Des

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 08, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »

Destiny

Great job, Destiny, and Good Monkeys of the Cage!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.