March 28, 2024, 01:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 286997 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #880 on: May 08, 2008, 02:12:54 PM »

THIS JUST IN FROM ARUBA...

Hi XXXXXXX;

I find the article good, but when you have it finished I let Mr. Mansur check it first because he has to decide if its ok of we must make some changes in it.

But till now I find it ok.

If you want it to be in Papiamento and Dutch to you must send it earlier to let someone translate it.

Let me know

Bye

XXXXXXXX

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: May 08, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »

Three weeks ago, I sent Patrick an email response following the no boycott email that he sent to us.  This morning, I noticed that ******* had posted my email and said that it had come from J4N.  I responded to ******* and let him know that I was actually the author of what had originally been my email response to Patrick, and that it hadn't come from J4N.  Since that time, I have been asked twice to verify my source of information about Joran knowing Patrick.  What is this all about???  I never provided the information about Patrick previously knowing Joran and I never quoted anyone as having provided this information.  I simply told Patrick that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He has never denied this in any response to me and in a later post to someone else, he accused Casto as being my source of information.  I don't know what is going on here at SM.  There appears to be some significant activity on Aruba right now.  Can't we just be happy and hopeful about this instead of trying to attack others?  Klaas, if it is OK with *******, would you please remove the post with the email to Patrick?  It's just too exhausting trying to keep up with demands for verification of something that I never originated.  I told Patrick that I had learned information.  I never posted anything as documented information.  I need a break.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 08, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »

Three weeks ago, I sent Patrick an email response following the no boycott email that he sent to us.  This morning, I noticed that ******* had posted my email and said that it had come from J4N.  I responded to ******* and let him know that I was actually the author of what had originally been my email response to Patrick, and that it hadn't come from J4N.  Since that time, I have been asked twice to verify my source of information about Joran knowing Patrick.  What is this all about???  I never provided the information about Patrick previously knowing Joran and I never quoted anyone as having provided this information.  I simply told Patrick that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He has never denied this in any response to me and in a later post to someone else, he accused Casto as being my source of information.  I don't know what is going on here at SM.  There appears to be some significant activity on Aruba right now.  Can't we just be happy and hopeful about this instead of trying to attack others?  Klaas, if it is OK with *******, would you please remove the post with the email to Patrick?  It's just too exhausting trying to keep up with demands for verification of something that I never originated.  I told Patrick that I had learned information.  I never posted anything as documented information.  I need a break.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((SS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's a great big Monkey Hug from me!  SS...You are Greatly Appreciated here.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: May 08, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

Hi, everyone,

Great job on the open letter to the good citizens of Aruba!
Nice work, Destiny, and everyone else who contributed!

May I please make this suggestion:

How about including the quote(s) from Beth about how
she will speak up and fight for Natalee--no matter how long it takes--
even if it takes 40 years. ( I am paraphrasing and just writing the gist)

Anyway, just an idea but excellent job, monkeys!

Regarding the response to Patrick: I never took credit for that response in any way.
I think there was some confusion because a screen name similar to mine was chosen.
Just wanted to clear that up. I never take credit for anyone else's work.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 08, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »

Janet,

This is a discussion between you and caesu that refers to the article.  It does mention Patrick's bungalow in the Netherlands, but in the previous paragraph in mentions the water sports business that is owned by Patrick's brother on Aruba.  This is where Patrick and Joran are said to have had lessons together.  I was very careful with the words that I chose in my email to Patrick.  I did not accuse him of previously knowing Joran.  I told him that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He hasn't denied previously knowing him.

++++++++++++

SS ... I cannot comprehend why you are still defending CAPS.  I would have thought you would be upset.  After all ... your submission to Patrick's blog was based on CAPS' research ... research that implied that Patrick knew the VDS' for seven years and ... Patrick was a neighbour of Deepak and Satish.  Neither accusations can be support.

I am not a Patrick van der Eem fan but ...

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375280#msg375280

CAPS:

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 19, 2008, 06:31:47 PM

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

check it out, it is in Dutch.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 06:51:59 PM

it doesn't say that in that article.

it says he lives in a bungalow in Lathum - Zevenaar, 15 minutes from Arnhem.

and in 2003 he started his hydraulic hoses company in Almelo.

++++++++++++++++++

SS:

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

38.  April 18th, 2008 at 6:04 pm
Justice for Natalee Holloway said:

I am sincerely disappointed to learn that you have known the van der Sloots for seven years, lived across the street from the Kalpoes, and staged the entire video with your friend Joran. You should be ashamed of yourself. I, for one, will not be purchasing your volume of fiction and I have no intention of stopping my boycott of Aruba.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 08, 2008, 02:34:47 PM »

Anyone heard how our Klaas is doing today?...Hope she's mending fast....

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: May 08, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

I really like the quote, but think it is inappropriate here. The people of Aruba have no idea who King is, nor do they care. It's just words wasted on them and if they start reading this they might just stop reading right there. No quotes, just a letter from us, sympathizing with their plight and appealing for their help. JMO

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: May 08, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

to Tamikosmom, re the letter to Aruba, I agree with every thing you say, maybe I should have added we are the catalyst of the problem as seen through the eyes of the Aruban people....I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: May 08, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »

Janet,

This is a discussion between you and caesu that refers to the article.  It does mention Patrick's bungalow in the Netherlands, but in the previous paragraph in mentions the water sports business that is owned by Patrick's brother on Aruba.  This is where Patrick and Joran are said to have had lessons together.  I was very careful with the words that I chose in my email to Patrick.  I did not accuse him of previously knowing Joran.  I told him that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He hasn't denied previously knowing him.

SS ... Patrick denied both accusations ... both accusation that CAPS failed to substantiate.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 19th, 2008 at 12:30 am
Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 02:43:44 PM »

Where is that Beautiful photo of Natalee...the lighter one...and what format(s) should we send it in....should it already have the quote Janet will provide, embedded at the bottom...details...pesky details....also...IDSTLOU...do you think the Family should have final approval?....

TIA...Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 08, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »

Where is that Beautiful photo of Natalee...the lighter one...and what format(s) should we send it in....should it already have the quote Janet will provide, embedded at the bottom...details...pesky details....also...IDSTLOU...do you think the Family should have final approval?....

TIA...Destiny

ALSO...I can't be the tip/fax line....what do we do about that?
Help....Mr. Wizard......

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 08, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/07/2008

Fugitive in Hooiberg shooting arrested

ORANJESTAD – The police has arrested the third suspect in the shooting at Hooiberg on April 26.  His mane is O.N. Brito Jiménez (33) and he is from Colombia.  Another suspect ‘El Flaco’, died during the shooting and a police officer was wounded.  The second suspect P.B. Rios Quincho from Peru was arrested in a house at the Driemasterstraat.  Brito Jiménez, better known as Nico, was arrested via a tip that the police received.  This house was already used in the past as hiding place for KIA escapees.  The investigation on the shooting is still going.  Justice couldn’t tell whether these persons are members of a criminal network.

KIA Escapees?   Plural?   

If they can smuggle people out of KIA, imagine how easy it must be to smuggle a cell phone in.     
What about during all those hugs Mama Sloot talked about bringing the Sportman from the outside?  Do you think they were really snuggle smuggles? 

I thought there was no crime there.  If there was no crime, what are people doing in KIA in the first place?  Do they just lock up ordinary citizens and play cops and robbers for practice?   

Do you think they fibbed? 

It's not nice to fib to the Monkeys.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: May 08, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »

to Tamikosmom, re the letter to Aruba, I agree with every thing you say, maybe I should have added we are the catalyst of the problem as seen through the eyes of the Aruban people....I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...

I have been there, too.  What you say and what you mean are inevitably going to be misinterpreted by someone.  And sometimes, stating facts about procedure can open a can of worms, especially if directed toward someone who doesn't follow procedure...(yep, I have stirred that pot, as well). 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 08, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

TIA...Destiny

Help....Mr. Wizard......

What about DANA being the tip/fax line....

I'll be so happy after this letter is published in a few weeks...then...I can go back to just making phone calls...LOL...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: May 08, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »

always1 ... I agree.

Maybe Arubans need to look closer to home to afford blame for their failing economy.  Something akin to their lack of action and ... then there is the corrupt Aruban investigation which has been denying Natalee Holloway justice from the getgo and ... put her family through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

++++++++++

Aruba travel boycott
Senator supports initiative to punish country for 'botched' Holloway case
MSNBC
updated 7:41 p.m. PT, Tues., Nov. 8, 2005

SHELBY: Well, I would join him, and I would join and call for a boycott because, you know, you try to get the attention of the Aruban government. I started at the beginning. I was dealing with the FBI director, I was dealing with the ambassador, the Dutch ambassador. I was dealing with our secretary of state, everything. And there was a lot of double talk here.

But, you know, when I see somebody like Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway do what she's done, persevere as she's done on behalf of her daughter, I think the least we could do as public officials is support her, to speak out — although she is from my state of Alabama and Natalee Holloway is of course too, this wouldn't matter.

I think we, as Americans, ought to send a message to the people of Aruba that we're not going to just sit by, ignore what's gone on here. This has been reprehensible conduct, I believe, on the part of the government. It looks like it's cover-up, lack of cooperation. I think it's a sad case of investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9973144/

Ala. Governor Urges Aruba Boycott
Call Made On Behalf Of Missing Teen Natalee Holloway
MONTGOMERY, Ala., Nov. 8, 2005

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance “has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies.”

“It’s my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation,” French said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/08/national/main1025538.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 08, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »

TIA...Destiny

Help....Mr. Wizard......

I'll be so happy after this letter is published in a few weeks...then...I can go back to just making phone calls...LOL...

I say ... a tip line provided by Beth Holloway and ... the FBI tip line.

Janet

_____

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 08, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »

I really like the quote, but think it is inappropriate here. The people of Aruba have no idea who King is, nor do they care. It's just words wasted on them and if they start reading this they might just stop reading right there. No quotes, just a letter from us, sympathizing with their plight and appealing for their help. JMO

I don't know about Aruba, but I searched for Martin Luther King Jr. on CaribbeanNetNews.com and got six pages of references to him, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, Mahatma Ghandi, even Coretta.   It's up to all of you to include it or not, but before excluding it on the basis of Arubans not knowing who he is, maybe ask someone at Diario if Arubans know of him. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 08, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »

I don't know about Aruba, but I searched for Martin Luther King Jr. on CaribbeanNetNews.com and got six pages of references to him, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, Mahatma Ghandi, even Coretta.   It's up to all of you to include it or not, but before excluding it on the basis of Arubans not knowing who he is, maybe ask someone at Diario if Arubans know of him. 

The quote was included in one *version* I sent...it's up to them to include it or not...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 08, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

TIA...Destiny

Help....Mr. Wizard......

I say ... a tip line provided by Beth Holloway and ... the FBI tip line.

Janet

Janet...I agree 100%...but...I don't know how to do that....arrrrghhhh!!!!!!....I know how to TALK......pulling my waist length hair out.....maybe I'll look good bald.....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: May 08, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »

Hi, everyone,

Great job on the open letter to the good citizens of Aruba!
Nice work, Destiny, and everyone else who contributed!

May I please make this suggestion:

How about including the quote(s) from Beth about how
she will speak up and fight for Natalee--no matter how long it takes--
even if it takes 40 years. ( I am paraphrasing and just writing the gist)

Anyway, just an idea but excellent job, monkeys!

Regarding the response to Patrick: I never took credit for that response in any way.
I think there was some confusion because a screen name similar to mine was chosen.
Just wanted to clear that up. I never take credit for anyone else's work.

YES!!!

A reminder to the Aruban people and ... the "powers that be" ... Beth Holloway will be a force to BE reckon with as long as justice for her daughter remains elusive.

Janet

+++++++++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

BETH HOLLOWAY:

“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.