March 29, 2024, 01:00:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We love you Klaas  (Read 21620 times)
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »

Hello Dear Klass!
Within this message you will find a basket full of things I hope will make you smile. I found some beautiful blooming Dogwood branches and cut them especially for you, and added a big bunch of the most perfect bananas I could find. In the midst of these I placed a prayer for your speedy recovery. We all know He answers prayers, and so many have been sent up for you that you're bound to get well soon!!

You are greatly missed and we all await your return to the cage when you're feeling better. Until then just know that we all love you and send our heartfelt prayers your way.
{{{{Huggggggssss}}}}
GabbyG

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »

klaas.... glad you are on the mend.... I know I never have much time to do anything but work   I do come in the cage and lurk ... and was worried much about you!

HUGS and glad you are back....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »

Klass, a true Eagle.

I hope you are getting better.  If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

Gun

Existence is futile.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »

KLAAS! I'm SOOOO glad to hear from you! Your 50% is better than my 100% anyday! You take care of you, hon! Be good to yourself! We MISS you terribly, but want you to put yourself first until you're all better! I WUB you!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2008, 12:43:59 AM »

So glad to find out that you're back home.  You've really been missed around here.  Get lots of rest and take good care of yourself.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2008, 03:30:50 AM »

Hey Klaas....I just wanted to say its really Great to see You back on the forum.....Take Care and Follow Doctors Orders....You have really been missed but You need to rest....and not let Us Monkeys get to You too Much....lol  Hope to see You back at full force soon....God Speed!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

WELCOME BACK KLAAS!!!

Janet

Shh!  I stole the flowers from Peaches.  I do believe these flowers came from Bearlyhere.  I am so bad.

Wow!!!  They are still fresh, too.  Aren't they just beautiful?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »

KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank goodness!  I am so happy to see you!!!  This place has been a nightmare...we have missed you so much....sorry about all those banana peels on the floor...no one picks up after themselves anymore. 

I have all the names in my little book...even an entire page with one person in particular's name in it.....

Anyway, so glad you are home...but you must rest and rest a lot....this place needs you, but San and Obs have us confined for the time being...so we promise to be good for a little longer.

P.S.  It is probably a good idea to not ask any questions about what has been going on while you were gone...better be out of the loop than to know the facts.  You can claim plausible denial that way.

Help Klaas!!!  Someone's head is getting too big for her hair! 

(Did I say that out loud?)

Welcome home.  I hope you are feeling well.  Please, please  be gentle with yourself for a while. 

It is such a pleasure to be hanging out with our famous monkey again.

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2008, 04:16:21 PM »

Bearlyhere you are way too funny, too big for her hair ? 

What a sweet message for Klaas, just checking in and hoping Klaas is getting lots and lots of rest !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »

Klaas,

It's great to know you're feeling so much better. Everyone was very, very worried about you, so it's good to see you back at your computer. 

I Stand With The Girl
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »

Klaas is back!!!

We're saved!!! 

Lala's got my name in her book, but I swear.....it wasn't like that! It was an innocent mistake! 

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2008, 11:54:29 PM »

Thanks for all the get well wishes and kind words.  I'm feeling better every day.  Almost ready for cartwheels now, LOL

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2008, 12:44:08 AM »

So glad to see you home in the cage where you belong.
You have been truly missed.
Be kind to yourself and give your body the rest it needs to heal.
Don't be too impatient about getting back to normal.
Cartwheels can wait.
Love you,
Magnolia

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2008, 01:36:29 AM »

So glad to see you home in the cage where you belong.
You have been truly missed.
Be kind to yourself and give your body the rest it needs to heal.
Don't be too impatient about getting back to normal.
Cartwheels can wait.
Love you,
Magnolia

Was too lazy to wash my hair as it's gotten so long, so I got in my car and went to my hair dresser (whom I only see about every year or so) and had her wash and give my hair a good trimming.  Cut off about 4 inches.  I look 10 years younger now, LOLOLOL 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 09:03:04 AM »

I knew when Klaas posted Blackie winking at me that she must be on the mend, I was grinning ear from ear 

Klaas, I got into an argument over the phone with 1-800-Flowers over the flowers I tried to send  for the record, you weren't in that hospital (according to their nimcompoops) yet I would call and patient info clearly said you were. Finally San gave me another address for you for we didn't know what to do, I had this vision of patient info wondering if you were a celebrity due to so many calls - and this half-dead arrangement arriving too??

I thought to myself hey she is a celebrity, she's all over the web !!!!

It's apparent so many missed and worried about you, hope this helps to fill the gaps when we forget to tell you how important you are to each of us !

Keep resting and mucho HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, don't order from that flower outfit, use ProFlowers 

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

Klaas,
I'm so glad you are felling better and back with us. I found info like in this link very helpful when I quit smoking 4 1/2 years ago.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/SPC/content/SPC_1_When_Smokers_Quit.asp?sitearea=PED

I wish you the very best.
Cheers

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2008, 06:42:45 PM »

Klaas,
I'm so glad you are felling better and back with us. I found info like in this link very helpful when I quit smoking 4 1/2 years ago.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/SPC/content/SPC_1_When_Smokers_Quit.asp?sitearea=PED

Cheers

kkate - thanks.  Actually I'm using the patch and I really have no desire to smoke.  It has not been a problem for me.  Years ago when the patch was still prescription only I tried it for 2 months and failed.  Would use it all day at work then rip it off and smoke a pack of cigs.

I have always said if I could go one full day without I could quit and I believe that is true.  Up until this incident (5/28 actually) the longest I ever went in 35 years was about 8 hours.  So it's been almost 2 weeks now and even though I'm on the patch, I have no desire to smoke, so I'm over the habit part and just need to get over the nicotine addiction part.  That's a good thing. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2008, 02:58:44 AM »

Klaas,

Cheers

kkate - thanks.  Actually I'm using the patch and I really have no desire to smoke.  It has not been a problem for me.  Years ago when the patch was still prescription only I tried it for 2 months and failed.  Would use it all day at work then rip it off and smoke a pack of cigs.

I have always said if I could go one full day without I could quit and I believe that is true.  Up until this incident (5/28 actually) the longest I ever went in 35 years was about 8 hours.  So it's been almost 2 weeks now and even though I'm on the patch, I have no desire to smoke, so I'm over the habit part and just need to get over the nicotine addiction part.  That's a good thing. 

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2008, 12:05:33 PM »

Wiggles and Sophie bought you flowers Klaas 

Keep up the awesome work  you're doing great Klaas !!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 01:13:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2008, 12:06:37 PM »

Help Klaas !! That photo is HUGE  I still can't adjust to little none's new camera !!! YIKES sorry !!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.