March 29, 2024, 09:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We love you Klaas  (Read 21625 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Spoke with Klaas today. She is supposed to get out of the hospital today. Say a prayer. I wish I could say she is doing great but in all honesty...I cried when I hung up...she sounds just so sick and so miserable. She wants to go home...but I am not sure if home is a great place to be right now. She is having a terrible time breathing. Poor thing...just pray for her!!!

Jug made a special call to her!!! Jug knows her as Klaas. I said her name to him...he thought I said "Beth"...lol...my understanding is Klaas almost hung up on hime when he called her Beth!!! hahahahahah Between Jug calling her "Beth" and the "meds" she is on...she had no idea who the hell was calling her for awhile!!! hahahahah Just hope it cheered her up.
I said did Jug tell you to get off your ass and get back to SM..she said..."Something to that affect" lol

She still has her spunk though!!! Nurses came in while we were talking and she started to give them hell for neglecting her...I was laughing as I heard her and she came back to the phone and said "I gotta go"...she is keeping those nurses in line!!!

She said to tell you all she misses you and wants to get better and wants to get back!! She is not good with laptops and had a hard time trying to type on it in the hospital so could not stay in touch.

Hope I did you justice Klaas!!! Miss you so much and am so worried!!!
Nicholas and I are praying for you every day!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
It is not the same here without you.
Love you,
Magnolia

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »

Was away and read about your illness, Klaas, my friend.  Hope you kick this bug out of your way, soon.  (or run that bug out of your way, or drive that bug out of your way, or take a bath and wash that bug out of your way....or give that bug a time out... )

You've run yourself ragged....your on R & R....we're waiting for a healthy you....take care, we're here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

Klaas, 

Get well soon. We REALLY miss you.  Take care going back into your construction zone. Cannot be good for your health at this point.  Don't worry we are REALLY talking good care of your cage 

(I tried to send you RED ROSES but just figure this out--See I am lost without you).

Blue Moon of KY

I see them!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »

Was away and read about your illness, Klaas, my friend.  Hope you kick this bug out of your way, soon.  (or run that bug out of your way, or drive that bug out of your way, or take a bath and wash that bug out of your way....or give that bug a time out... )

You've run yourself ragged....You're on R & R....we're waiting for a healthy you....take care, we're here.

Edit -

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2008, 01:08:24 AM »

Klaas~
I've been so out of the loop as real life has taken its toll on me. I'm trying like crazy to get caught up today and what do I find, you're really sick. I'm so sorry to hear/read about you having breathing difficulties and in the hospital. I have added you to my prayers and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take the time to get rested up. You are our Momma monkey and we don't like to see you hurting. You are truly a blessing to us all and missed by us all so very much. We miss you lots!! Get well soon!! 
Sending you LOTS of Flowers & Balloons to help you feel better.....

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2008, 01:08:27 AM »

Hi all  - just got home a bit ago and I'm still only about 50%. Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.

Lisa - I sound alot better now than I did then.  They had me on some real "knockout" meds that didn't help much.

Going to talke a bath now, having some problems typing.  I'm sure tomorrow I'll be much better.

Love you all!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2008, 01:30:19 AM »

Oh gosh it's good to hear from you Klaas.  I'm sure glad I checked in before going to bed.  You take care.  Hope you're feeling better real soon.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »

Glad to hear from you, Klaasend.....take care of yourself....I don't want to get my brush out...ya hear?!!!   

XXXOOO

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 02:25:50 AM »

Glad to see your home.  As you well know, I don't post alot, but do read, and you got me worried there for a bit.  Get better, and if need be, get outta that house till it's done!  We all need you well!  Take care, and hope to talk with you soon.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:01 AM »

Just heard you have been ill Klaas.  I sincerely hope the worst is behind you and that you are on the road to wellness.  Take it easy and get well soon!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2008, 06:45:50 AM »

Klaas- take all the time you need to heal, hopefully you can get some rest at home. ******* and San have been smacking folks around and keeping them in line  we just selfishly all miss you and hope you feel better soon.

Lala's is the real issue, you know she's always had you to keep her in line with all of that propensity to take names and put us in the corner. Between you and me, she's let it go to her head in your absence, we may need some of those meds to tone her down a bit 

Just teasing ya Lala's 

We're so glad you're home Klaas !!!!!!!!! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

I continue to stand with the girl.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »

Klaas...great to see you are home...I saw you peeking in the middle of the night...you need to get some rest and get your strength back...we will behave, I promise...

Hoping for your speedy recovery and that you will be back in the cage in now time!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2008, 07:09:40 AM »

Hi all  - just got home a bit ago and I'm still only about 50%. Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.

Lisa - I sound alot better now than I did then.  They had me on some real "knockout" meds that didn't help much.

Going to talke a bath now, having some problems typing.  I'm sure tomorrow I'll be much better.

Love you all!

So glad you are feeling better.
Hey!! send some of those meds this way!!! Just kidding!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2008, 08:39:27 AM »

Welcome back Klaas!  Your a tough lady and we knew it had to be bad for you to be away from us! Hope you are feeling better today!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2008, 11:59:46 AM »

WELCOME BACK KLAAS!!!

Janet

Shh!  I stole the flowers from Peaches.  I do believe these flowers came from Bearlyhere.  I am so bad.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2008, 12:21:45 PM »

KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank goodness!  I am so happy to see you!!!  This place has been a nightmare...we have missed you so much....sorry about all those banana peels on the floor...no one picks up after themselves anymore. 

I have all the names in my little book...even an entire page with one person in particular's name in it.....

Anyway, so glad you are home...but you must rest and rest a lot....this place needs you, but San and Obs have us confined for the time being...so we promise to be good for a little longer.

P.S.  It is probably a good idea to not ask any questions about what has been going on while you were gone...better be out of the loop than to know the facts.  You can claim plausible denial that way.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »

I knew somebody hijacked my stargazer lilies, just wasn't sure who.  Just kidding, you're welcome to them.

I was pondering the expression "fit as a fiddle" and getting back into the "rhythym of things and I found this.  Fit as a Fiddle is the second song, be patient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O23-j6tHbkE&feature=related

Glad you're home again.  Love you, mean it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank goodness!  I am so happy to see you!!!  This place has been a nightmare...we have missed you so much....sorry about all those banana peels on the floor...no one picks up after themselves anymore. 

I have all the names in my little book...even an entire page with one person in particular's name in it.....

Anyway, so glad you are home...but you must rest and rest a lot....this place needs you, but San and Obs have us confined for the time being...so we promise to be good for a little longer.

P.S.  It is probably a good idea to not ask any questions about what has been going on while you were gone...better be out of the loop than to know the facts.  You can claim plausible denial that way.

Hey ... I cleaned up after Ducky.  Since Klaas has been gone ... Ducky has waddling around the cage shedding all his feather ... pooping and ... refusing to eat.  I saved all the feather and ... I am making Klaas a pillow/cushion.

I lie.  I have not made anything since I almost failed my Grade 11 sewing project ... an apron.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »

Im so gladd youre back Klassend...as youve probably heard, I am running around in the Forum naked...When you get back will you dress me...Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.