April 26, 2024, 06:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT  (Read 48592 times)
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »

"Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

This man did a very good job by recognizing three men in the middle of the night and going to the police weeks and weeks later.

How about the phonecall Joran was making to Deepak? What time was that? Before half past two?

If Deepak gave an interview for television it does not make sence he told things on TV he denied before the interview  and denies after the interview.

Briany, that interview with Deepak was taped secretly. He didn't 'give' an interview in the regular sense. And according to a lot of people they edited the interview before airing it.

So, more or less the same story as with Patrick and Poentje?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

THE JAMIE SKEETERS/DEEPAK KALPOE INTERVIEW - THE HARD DRIVE

Jamie Skeeter
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
October 12, 2005

COSBY: All of the tapes or just part of the tapes?

SKEETERS: I turned everything I had over to the FBI, yes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

Jamie Skeeters
October 12, 2005

SKEETERS: Well, see, that‘s the big issue here, Rita. I handed these tapes over to a very reliable company—it‘s called the FBI—a week or two ago. I‘m from the old school. I don‘t bring these things out in the public. You keep the integrity and the credibility of the evidence, and I can‘t think of anybody more credible than the FBI.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 10, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: You know, Joe, first, we have to see if they will request this investigative material be sent to them. The FBI has the taped evidence.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9662347/

Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 1, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »

According to Jamie Skeeters ... an unwavering advocate for the family of Natalee in their quest for justice ... claims that Deepak gave permission to be recorded and ... there were witnesses present to substatiate that claim.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

ABRAMS: Jamie Skeeters, let‘s be clear, he knew he was being taped or not?

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

ABRAMS: OK. You‘re saying that yes, you believe he did know he was being taped?

SKEETERS: I have that on tape...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9646352/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »

According to Jamie Skeeters ... an unwavering advocate for the family of Natalee in their quest for justice ... claims that Deepak gave permission to be recorded and ... there were witnesses present to substatiate that claim.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

Deepak says twice: "she did". It is possible that something else was said before and that this is cut out.
We do not know. I find it weird that Deepak tells all the time he did not had sex with her, denies it after the interview, but in the interview supposed to have admitted it?

Yeah right.

I looks like a the Poentjes tape.
Only the words "she did" do not prove anything to me.

Maybe just the words "she did" are enough for other people, but not for me.
Sorry.

People do not have the right to accuse people from gangrape just like that.
What if the Kalpoe brothers are framed?

It is very well possible.

Nobody has the right to accuse people without any proof, from rape.

But they are blacks, it is easy.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

Did Satish have a driver's license?  His mother said that Satish drove Deepak to work and went to pick him up often so that care would not be sitting on the street since Deepak was so careful of his car. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 01:12:04 PM »

Oops!  That should have read "the car" not care.  Gosh!   
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Deepak says twice: "she did". It is possible that something else was said before and that this is cut out.
We do not know. I find it weird that Deepak tells all the time he did not had sex with her, denies it after the interview, but in the interview supposed to have admitted it?

Yeah right.

Sorry.

Briany; please stay respectful. There isn't anyone on this board that claims they did anything because they are black. Nobody.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Thanks Janet, and thanks for this compiled info....I'm busy printing stuff / checking things out because reading / staring at my computer for such long hours after work isn't really that good for my eyes Wink

Thanks again!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

Yeah right.

Sorry.

1.  The FBI has Skeeter's hard drive which ... unlike copied tapes ... cannot be manipulated.  The hard drive which will reveal the truth.  I assume that Phil McGraw's attorneys will produce the video recording as evidence.

2.  The suspicions that warranted Deepak and Satish's rearrest imply that there was a rape.  An Aruban attorney goes even further ... she implies that she is aware that the suspicions imply a "gang" rape.

3.  Unless Joran and his Dad are "passing" ... I do believe these are not black and ... Monkeys are not giving them a pass.

Janet

++++++++++++

Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 1, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

The August, 2005 Rearrest

AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe/Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Helen Lejez
NANCE GRACE
August 26, 2005

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.
<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

_____

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 01:55:28 PM »

Did Satish have a driver's license?  His mother said that Satish drove Deepak to work and went to pick him up often so that care would not be sitting on the street since Deepak was so careful of his car. 

So Satish drove that car sometimes, maybe he also drove the car that night. If he had no licence, this could be the reason for the discrepancy in the statements. It is possible that, when Joran contacted the brothers, the brothers did not know what has happened, and that they thougt: "she will come back in a few days".
In that case it was better not to tell the police Satish was driving the car, because he could get into trouble for driving without a drivers licence.

About the phone outside: I only found that Deepak tells once he did not phone because he did not have much money, In the other stories he tells he phoned Joran but Joran did not answer. After that he phoned Satish (miscall, because of the lack of money on the cell) and Satish phoned him back, because of the lack of money on the phonecell. These statements are correct.

The different stories about sitting inside the car while waiting can be, because he did not want to tell the police Satish had the carkeys, because Satish was driving without a licence. (Considering that Satish did not have a driverslicence which we do not know).

If you do not know something terrible had happened, it is not so strange this is the reason for the different stories at that point.
They also talk about who is sitting next to who and all that. Why is that so important?

Probably because Satish has no driverslicence.

It is not right, that they did not tell the truth, but it is possible that they lied to help Joran and to protect Satish (without knowing something terrible had happened).

By the time the brothers found out something terrible had happened, it was too late for them. Nobody would believe them, because Steve had seen them picking up Natalee from the C&C (on the backside) and dropping them of at the Holiday Inn.
Joran, his father and Steve, against two brothers. Who would believe them?

Very coincidence, that Steve saw them at both occasions.
Also weird that Steve told it very detailed, and gave Deepak his phonenumber for "when he had to go to the police".
Why would Steve give Deepak his phonenumber for in case he had to go to the police?

To give instructions?

Did Joran also thougt it was weird that Steve saw them picking up Natalee at the C&C and dropping Natalee of at the Holiday Inn?

Joran is sheating everybody. I suspect his parent of doing the same. I have seen the mother on television. She tries to mislead people, talking civilised and meanwhile telling crap. If you do not know what is really going on, you believe her.

And again, I do not say the Kalpoe brothers are innocent, but I do have serious doubts about how far they are involved in the disappearance of Natalee.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Yeah right.

Sorry.

Briany; please stay respectful. There isn't anyone on this board that claims they did anything because they are black. Nobody.

I don not mean anybody here, Joran tells about it in his book himself.  And yes, reading all the stuff in the beginning of his book, I can imagine the Kalpoe were in trouble.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Thanks Janet, and thanks for this compiled info....I'm busy printing stuff / checking things out because reading / staring at my computer for such long hours after work isn't really that good for my eyes Wink

Thanks again!

You are welcome GBMW

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »

13.  THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Deepak related to one of the security guards while they were both detained that Paulus was a participant the Holliday collaboration.

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Holliday Inn Fabrication

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Edited to replace#12 with #13
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:56:46 PM by Observer » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »

13.  THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Deepak related to one of the security guards while they were both detained that Paulus was a participant the Holliday collaboration.

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Holliday Inn Fabrication

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Edited to replace#12 with #13

Thank you *******/San??

Janet

_____

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 07:29:36 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Yeah right.

Sorry.

I don not mean anybody here, Joran tells about it in his book himself.  And yes, reading all the stuff in the beginning of his book, I can imagine the Kalpoe were in trouble.

Oh ok... I misunderstood. I apologize!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »

Briany, that interview with Deepak was taped secretly. He didn't 'give' an interview in the regular sense. And according to a lot of people they edited the interview before airing it.

14.  THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

The FBI has Jamie Skeeters' hard drive which ... unlike copied tapes ... cannot be manipulated.  The hard drive will reveal the truth regarding what Deepak Kalpoe actually stated in the Skeeters' vidoe recording.

I assume that Phil McGraw's attorneys will produce the hard drive video recording as evidence ... the video recording which ... according to Skeeters ... an unwavering advocate for the family of Natalee in their quest for justice ... claimed that Deepak gave permission and ... there were witnesses present to substantiate that claim.

JAMIE SKEETERS' VIDEO RECORDING - DEEPAK INTERVIEW

Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 1, 2005

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

Arlene Ellis Schipper
for December 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE:  Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order.  Just before the word “she,” there was a cut.  And just after the word “did,” there was a cut.  And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.”  And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Dan Abrams
'The Abrams Report'
December 1, 2005

ABRAMS:  All right.  Let me do this.  I‘m going to play now in order all three.  I‘m going to play Jamie Skeeters‘ version—again, that‘s the actual one we got.  We went to Jamie Skeeters‘ office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive.  Then I want to play the version that Arlene has sent to us.

Again, I‘m going to do this without words on the screen this time so you all can listen and decide for yourselves and then we‘re going to play the “Dr. Phil” version.  All right, so let‘s start with the—this is the Jamie Skeeters‘ version.  This is what actually came from the hard drive.  Here it is. 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  Yes, she did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

ABRAMS:  Boy that sure sounds like she did and you wouldn‘t—it was really easy.  All right.  Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different. 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  No, she didn‘t.  You would be surprised how simple it was that night. 

(END AUDIOTAPE)

Dave Holloway
November 30, 2005

COSBY:  Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? 

Is that what you believe?

HOLLOWAY:  Oh, yes.  Absolutely.  You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive.  I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense.  If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

Beth Holloway Twitty
November 30, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.”  And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited.  It was edited for television.  You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours.  And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her.  And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

COSBY:  So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

TWITTY:  No, not that I could see, Rita.  But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

_____

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »

This was the story when it appeared Natalee was not dropped at the Holiday Inn.
They were in prison, and I guess that they were not in the luxurious position to make-up another  story.

Satish 11 juni 2005

Joran then said to my brother that he should drive to the Holiday Inn hotel to drop off the girl. My brother then drove in the direction of the Holiday Inn hotel. To your question whether the girl had said something after she had woken up, I have to tell you that I did not pay attention. On the way to the Holiday Inn Hotel, Joran told my brother to turn right at some point. At Joran's request my brother turned right and drove into the street just north of the Marriot Hotel. My brother continued driving up the street until Joran said that he should stop the car. My brother then brought the car to a full stop. My brother asked Joran how he was going to get home. Joran answered that he would find a way to get home. My brother asked Joran if he was sure he would find another way to get home. Joran said that he was sure that he would find a way to get home. At that moment it was approximately 01.45 hours on May 30th 2005. The girl and Joran then got out of the car. Joran and the girl walked towards the beach. Joran and the girl had put their arms around each other while they walked. To your question whether the girl had been drunk and how the girl was walking, I can say the following. The girl was at that time well with it and was walking fine too. After we had driven out of this street I asked my brother to slow down and I threw the "Yard" cup out of the car on the right side of the road. After that we drove towards our house. To your question as to what direction we took when we drove home I answer you the following. I cannot remember for sure, but I think we took the road through Tanki Leendert to get home.

Deepak 11 juni 2005

After that I drove down the road towards Arashi. Having arrived on the Smith Boulevard, on the section of road that has no street lights, I asked Joran if I should head back to town. Joran said no, no, let me out here. That was in the vicinity of the "Marriot Hotel". I asked, where is here. He said here. I turned into a side street. To your question as to what kind of a road it was, I can say the following. I am not sure if it was a dirt road or a paved road. I am willing to show you where the street is that I just mentioned.

To your question as to how far I drove into the afore mentioned street, I can say the following, I think I drove about 55 yards into that street. Joran said that I could leave him there. After that I brought my car to a full stop. Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I then asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the "Holiday Inn Hotel", we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, are you sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking away hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and then drove towards my house. I do remember that in front of the "Marriot Hotel" Satish asked me to stop for a minute. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two "Yards". After that we drove until we got to the roundabout near "Texaco Sasakr". At the roundabout I headed due east towards my house at Hooiberg.

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following. We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

Were are the differences?
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2008, 01:53:30 PM »

Quotes from Deepak

10 juni 2005

To your question as to how often I have been in contact with Joran over the phone over the past two weeks, I can state the following. We had contact over the telephone about three to four times a day.
To your question about what we spoke when we were contact over the telephone, I can state the following. We talked about that what had happened and whether his father had information for us about about the matter.

To your question as to why we talked so much about what had occurred, I can state the following. After we were heard as witnesses, we felt involved in what had occurred, and also because Joran's father was a judge and he knows a lot of laws, and because he thought we could yet be considered suspects and arrested.
To your question as to how Joran's father came to the conclusion I just mentioned, I can state the following. We had told him about the interview, so about the manner we were interviewed.
To your question that if I know that I am innocent, I have nothing to worry about, I can state the following. I am innocent and still I was arrested.
To your question whether we had talked to Joran's father that night, I can state the following. We had spoken to him, because he sat down with us.You are telling me that I made a statement about a Steve yesterday, and now you are asking me who Steve is. Steve is a customer who comes to my place of work to use the Internet.

To your question as to what exactly Steve had told me, I can state the following. I was talking to someone on the phone about what had happened, and when I hung up the phone Steve said to me that I should not worry because he had seen us dropping off the girl at the hotel, he even saw that she had fallen down and that Joran had helped her up.

To your question as to where Steve was to have been able to see to see all of this, I can state the following. I didn't ask him where he was in order to have seen all of this. He also told me that he had not been to work that day.  Instead he had been at "Carlos & Charlies" and because of that he was of two minds about going to the police because he feared losing his job.

To your question as to how I got hold of his mobile phone number, I can state the following. I had asked him for his number and had told him that I would give it to the police if I got in trouble so that they could call him.
To your question as to how it is possible that I state that Steve was not sure whether he should go to the police, because he was afraid to lose his job, but that on the night in question, he did go to a public place like "Carlos & Charlies" and on top of that gave me his phone number so that he now can be sent for to testify, I can state the following. You should ask him.

To your question whether Steve knows Joran, I can state the following. Steve does not know Joran.
To your question whether I have spoken to my brother about Steve, I can state the following. I have spoken to everybody about Steve, with my mother, Satish, Joran and Joran's parents.

To your question whether I gave all of them Steve's mobile phone number, I can state the following. No, I kept the number to myself.
To your question as to why I quickly had an attorney, I can state the following. After we were heard as witnesses, Joran's father said that there would be chance that we were going to be arrested, and that we had to prepare for that eventuality.

To you question as to how we prepared ourselves, I can state the following. By preparing I just meant looking for an attorney.

To your question whether I had spoken to my attorney prior to my arrest, I can state the following. Both families had a meeting with the attorneys. So my parents with me and my brother, and Joran with his parents.

To your question as to when that took place, I can state the following. That took place last Saturday.
In this part one can read that Deepak (at the time this interview took place,) still trusted Joran.
In the other statements you can read that the brothers, when Joran and Natalee started kissing, they thought this was weird because Joran had a nice girlfriend. The boys sound respectful to girls. I find that a very positive point. They do not talk bad about Natalee in the statements.
If I read this statement it would not surprise me that the Kalpoe brothers felt intimidated by the VanderSloots. It sounds like: “you’re in trouble”. Not “Joran is in trouble”.
Why would Pa vdS tell the boys that “they were in trouble” if he really believed they dropped Natalee at the HI?

How did Joran's father knew they were going to be arrested?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »

Quotes from Deepak

10 juni 2005

To your question as to how often I have been in contact with Joran over the phone over the past two weeks, I can state the following. We had contact over the telephone about three to four times a day.
To your question about what we spoke when we were contact over the telephone, I can state the following. We talked about that what had happened and whether his father had information for us about about the matter.

To your question as to why we talked so much about what had occurred, I can state the following. After we were heard as witnesses, we felt involved in what had occurred, and also because Joran's father was a judge and he knows a lot of laws, and because he thought we could yet be considered suspects and arrested.
To your question as to how Joran's father came to the conclusion I just mentioned, I can state the following. We had told him about the interview, so about the manner we were interviewed.
To your question that if I know that I am innocent, I have nothing to worry about, I can state the following. I am innocent and still I was arrested.
To your question whether we had talked to Joran's father that night, I can state the following. We had spoken to him, because he sat down with us.You are telling me that I made a statement about a Steve yesterday, and now you are asking me who Steve is. Steve is a customer who comes to my place of work to use the Internet.

To your question as to what exactly Steve had told me, I can state the following. I was talking to someone on the phone about what had happened, and when I hung up the phone Steve said to me that I should not worry because he had seen us dropping off the girl at the hotel, he even saw that she had fallen down and that Joran had helped her up.

To your question as to where Steve was to have been able to see to see all of this, I can state the following. I didn't ask him where he was in order to have seen all of this. He also told me that he had not been to work that day.  Instead he had been at "Carlos & Charlies" and because of that he was of two minds about going to the police because he feared losing his job.

To your question as to how I got hold of his mobile phone number, I can state the following. I had asked him for his number and had told him that I would give it to the police if I got in trouble so that they could call him.
To your question as to how it is possible that I state that Steve was not sure whether he should go to the police, because he was afraid to lose his job, but that on the night in question, he did go to a public place like "Carlos & Charlies" and on top of that gave me his phone number so that he now can be sent for to testify, I can state the following. You should ask him.

To your question whether Steve knows Joran, I can state the following. Steve does not know Joran.
To your question whether I have spoken to my brother about Steve, I can state the following. I have spoken to everybody about Steve, with my mother, Satish, Joran and Joran's parents.

To your question whether I gave all of them Steve's mobile phone number, I can state the following. No, I kept the number to myself.
To your question as to why I quickly had an attorney, I can state the following. After we were heard as witnesses, Joran's father said that there would be chance that we were going to be arrested, and that we had to prepare for that eventuality.

To you question as to how we prepared ourselves, I can state the following. By preparing I just meant looking for an attorney.

To your question whether I had spoken to my attorney prior to my arrest, I can state the following. Both families had a meeting with the attorneys. So my parents with me and my brother, and Joran with his parents.

To your question as to when that took place, I can state the following. That took place last Saturday.
In this part one can read that Deepak (at the time this interview took place,) still trusted Joran.
In the other statements you can read that the brothers, when Joran and Natalee started kissing, they thought this was weird because Joran had a nice girlfriend. The boys sound respectful to girls. I find that a very positive point. They do not talk bad about Natalee in the statements.If I read this statement it would not surprise me that the Kalpoe brothers felt intimidated by the VanderSloots. It sounds like: “you’re in trouble”. Not “Joran is in trouble”.
Why would Pa vdS tell the boys that “they were in trouble” if he really believed they dropped Natalee at the HI?

No,they don't talk bad about Natalee in the statements but Briany,what do you think of deepak kalpoe when he said in the Jamie Skeeter's tape"Natalee dressed like a slut,Natalee acted like a slut"?Do you think that was very respectful of deepak kalpoe?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

Quotes from Deepak

10 juni 2005

In the other statements you can read that the brothers, when Joran and Natalee started kissing, they thought this was weird because Joran had a nice girlfriend. The boys sound respectful to girls. I find that a very positive point. They do not talk bad about Natalee in the statements.If I read this statement it would not surprise me that the Kalpoe brothers felt intimidated by the VanderSloots. It sounds like: “you’re in trouble”. Not “Joran is in trouble”.

No,they don't talk bad about Natalee in the statements but Briany,what do you think of deepak kalpoe when he said in the Jamie Skeeter's tape"Natalee dressed like a slut,Natalee acted like a slut"?Do you think that was very respectful of deepak kalpoe?
And btw Briany,the kalpoe brothers have NO respect toward females.Not with them hanging around joran and his pimps while they go out and drug girls and rape them.Do I have proof of this?No,but they have the same rep as joran van der sloot no matter who is backing them up.
I suspect paulus told the kalpoes they may get arrested because both kalpoe's were 18 and older.joran was under 18 and could have been tried as a minor.joran may be more guilty in the eyes of aruba law(whatever the heck that is)but in my eyes......they are all guilty.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.