March 28, 2024, 05:40:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT  (Read 48176 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »

OK,this will be my last post to you Briany.....I think.You are pissing me off with the bashings of Natalee's family.
Say,how's the book sales going Patrick?You didn't become the star you thought you would be did ya?

You make me say this sorry.

Karma ... I never thought but ... when you consider that Patrick Vander Eem, Peter Devries and Hans Mos are already distancing Paulus van der Sloot from implication in the Natalee Holloway case ...

Janet

+++++++

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

PATRICK’S RESPONSE
... I do know that Hans Mos from the moment Peter R. de Vries has been showing him the tapes has been working incredibly hard to get the evidence on the table that Joran did not only dispose of a body (carries a maximum jail sentence of 6 months in Holland), but to find the evidence that Joran can be accused of “murder” or “manslaughter” because it became clear from huis confession that he never checked if Natalee was really dead.

Hi Janet
I really don't think Briany is Patrick....more like assisstant but you never know right?
Doesn't matter,he was only here to cause trouble and deflect the blame(or try to)off the kalpoe's.Not happening.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008, 07:10:35 PM »

Karma - it's not even a contest let alone a war.  If Briany is insinuating what I think she/he is about Natalee's family no contest at all.  Briany will be deactivated, that attitude is not welcome here.

I was "out of the loop" for a while and I'm just now digesting the content of Briany's posts 
Thanks sweety
It's good to see you feeling better.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

I'm not sure why there is even a question as to the Kalpoes involvement.  In the VERY LEAST, the Kalpoes participated in drugging and kidnapping Natalee, IMO.

Also, the very first early reports out of Aruba in Amigoe was that ALL 3 ADMITTED TO HAVING SEX WITH NATALEE.  Also to clarify, there is NO WAY Natalee would voluntarily have sex with all 3 so that would be rape added on to the drugging and kidnapping.

If Amigo published reports about this, were are the reports then?

Amigo did not destroy the reports I hope?

Hey Briany ... the official spokesperson for the Natalee Holloway  investigation who had "a full knowledge of the case" publicly stated that two of the suspects confessed to having sex with Natalee Holloway.  TWO SUPECTS imply at least one of the Kalpoe brothers admitted to sex with Natalee Holloway.

Steve Cohen did not retract his claim that two of the suspects had sex with Natalee ... he just clarified that there was not an official record.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Steve Cohen
CARIBBEAN VOICE
January 28, 2006

Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway's investigation
By Hazel Heyer

"Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.
Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice." said Cohen.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 08:05:52 PM »

Briany ... the above article the implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish all had sex with Natalee Holloway is confirmed by Karin Janssen's suspicions that that warranted Deepak and Satish rearrest in August, 2005.  Actually ... Karin Janssen's suspciions imply that Deepak, Satish and Joran all gang raped Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++++++

AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe/Satish Kalpoe
- Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Helen Lejez
NANCE GRACE
August 26, 2005

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.
<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008, 08:48:23 PM »

Maybe briany doesn't realize that the forensics, on the computers, stated the times were altered.   

Briany realizes it but he chooses like everything else that was presented to him to ignore it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »

Maybe briany doesn't realize that the forensics, on the computers, stated the times were altered.   

Briany realizes it but he chooses like everything else that was presented to him to ignore it.
If

San ... if you go to Briany's profile and read his/her posts ... IMO it is obvious from the getgo (April 19, 2008) that advocating for Patrick and ... the new Aruban agenda ... was where it was at.  Not many of Briany's 181 posts distracted from his/her objective.  It was imparative that Patrick was recognized as the one who obtained a "full" confession from Joran van der Sloot.  However ... this agenda could not be furthered unless all other suspects were distanced from implication.

Briany had an impossible task.  If Deepak and Satish were to be distanced ... it would imply that all declarations, documentation, transcripts as well as evidence accumulated in the past three years which implicated them as participants ... were non issues.

Briany underestimated Monkeys' resolve ... these creatures were not about to be deceived.  Three years of research/effort to expose the truth was not about to be negated by a collaborated Aruban plan to appease the family and ... close the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »

If

San ... if you go to Briany's profile and read his/her posts ... IMO it is obvious from the getgo (April 19, 2008) that advocating for Patrick and ... the new Aruban agenda ... was where it was at.  Not many of Briany's 181 posts distracted from his/her objective.  It was imparative that Patrick was recognized as the one who obtained a "full" confession from Joran van der Sloot.  However ... this agenda could not be furthered unless all other suspects were distanced from implication.

Briany had an impossible task.  If Deepak and Satish were to be distanced ... it would imply that all declarations, documentation, transcripts as well as evidence accumulated in the past three years which implicated them as participants ... were non issues.

Briany underestimated Monkeys' resolve ... these creatures were not about to be deceived.  Three years of research/effort to expose the truth was not about to be negated by a collaborated Aruban plan to appease the family and ... close the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

I have been watching Briany since April 19th.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375078#msg375078
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2008, 10:25:23 PM »

I have been watching Briany since April 19th.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375078#msg375078

APRIL 14, 2008

Monday, April 14th, 2008

_____

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

So Deepak told Satish he had to go to the police station. That declares the car.

What is suspicious about that?

So you think that if Deepak not told the police, he did go to the police he is hiding something?

@ Klaassend,

I am not bashing Beth. I try to stay in the real world. Beth can also make mistakes. Besides that, she was very upset. When she arrived at the VanderSloots (she was there unexpected and far too early for VanderSloot, that why he reacted to weird) the nightmare started. Beth knew VanderSloot knew.

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2008, 01:51:02 AM »

Briany ... the above article the implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish all had sex with Natalee Holloway is confirmed by Karin Janssen's suspicions that that warranted Deepak and Satish rearrest in August, 2005.  Actually ... Karin Janssen's suspciions imply that Deepak, Satish and Joran all gang raped Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++++++

AUGUST, 2005

- Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Helen Lejez
NANCE GRACE
August 26, 2005

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.
<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

Let me get this straigt.

So, if Steve Cohen sais the three did it, it means the three did it?

If peope from the media make statements that the Kalpoes are involved, than it is defenitely the case?

OK I understand.

Why were the boys released then.
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2008, 03:20:22 AM »

Deepak 13-06-2006

I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired. And that was in the night from Monday to Tuesday.

This is very strange though. He told he went to bed......
But he talked to VanderStraaten.......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2008, 05:18:48 AM »

Deepak admitted to having some sexual contact with her.

He did this multiple times, over multiple days, over multiple different "forums."

Look Briany...

You can keep running that sh** up the flagpole, about how the Kalpoes
are a couple of effing Girl Scouts that would never tell a lie... Just like
George Washington and his big ol' cherry tree....

...but, let us put them up on the table...

JUST who is trying to kid whom, Briany?

Those filthy sexual predatory

mother effing Kalpoes are some lyin' son of a b's.

They are full of dirt!

They have hurt the Holloway family IMMEASURABLY. I think

if they ever touched down on American soil, and I was to cross their

paths... I'd blow their dang heads off for what they have done... to my

fellow decent Americans, the Holloway / Twitty / Reynold's...

I'd probably have to turn myself in to local authorities... and would probably

be more than willing to do the time over it.

The Kalpoes are lying filthy cockroaches... and it really burns me

a$$
to see you all over the board defending them all the time.

However, opinions are like refrigerators...

everybody GAWT ONE!!! Rawkkkkk on Biany.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2008, 06:16:09 AM »

Janet

++++++++++++

AUGUST, 2005

Helen Lejez
NANCE GRACE
August 26, 2005

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

<snipped>

Let me get this straigt.

If peope from the media make statements that the Kalpoes are involved, than it is defenitely the case?

OK I understand.

To answer your question if Steve Cohen said they did it you are damn right they did it.  Steve Cohen was hired by Aruba for damange control.  He was their guy and their guy said they did it.  The guy opening the door for Joran when he got out of jail said at least two were involved.  Aruba was left scrambling after he said that.

The boys were released because of the corrupt judges involved in this case.

Let them come here and fight the lawsuit and we will see what a real judge thinks of those two turds.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2008, 06:22:30 AM »

Deepak admitted to having some sexual contact with her.

He did this multiple times, over multiple days, over multiple different "forums."

Look Briany...

You can keep running that sh** up the flagpole, about how the Kalpoes
are a couple of effing Girl Scouts that would never tell a lie... Just like
George Washington and his big ol' cherry tree....

...but, let us put them up on the table...

JUST who is trying to kid whom, Briany?

Those filthy sexual predatory

mother effing Kalpoes are some lyin' son of a b's.

They are full of dirt!

They have hurt the Holloway family IMMEASURABLY. I think

if they ever touched down on American soil, and I was to cross their

paths... I'd blow their dang heads off for what they have done... to my

fellow decent Americans, the Holloway / Twitty / Reynold's...

I'd probably have to turn myself in to local authorities... and would probably

be more than willing to do the time over it.

The Kalpoes are lying filthy cockroaches... and it really burns me

a$$
to see you all over the board defending them all the time.

However, opinions are like refrigerators...

everybody GAWT ONE!!! Rawkkkkk on Biany.

Briany is here to cause confusion.  The only person he has confused is himself because he has not swayed one person.  To actually think he/she were going to come on here and succeed is really  .

THIS IS ONE BIG OLD GAME AND THE ACT IS OLD.

ARUBA SUCKS, KALPOES SUCK, VAN DER SLOOT SUCKS AND MOST OF ALL THE NEW STEVEN SPEILBURG OF THE MOVIE INDUSTRY PATRICK SUCKS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2008, 10:20:06 AM »

Thank goodness,Klaas, it was making me so freakin mad..what an idiot 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

Let me get this straigt.

OK I understand.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »

OK,this will be my last post to you Briany.....I think.You are pissing me off with the bashings of Natalee's family.
Say,how's the book sales going Patrick?You didn't become the star you thought you would be did ya?

You make me say this sorry.

Karma ... I never thought but ... when you consider that Patrick Vander Eem, Peter Devries and Hans Mos are already distancing Paulus van der Sloot from implication in the Natalee Holloway case ...

Janet

+++++++

Monday, April 14th, 2008

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

PATRICK’S RESPONSE
... I do know that Hans Mos from the moment Peter R. de Vries has been showing him the tapes has been working incredibly hard to get the evidence on the table that Joran did not only dispose of a body (carries a maximum jail sentence of 6 months in Holland), but to find the evidence that Joran can be accused of “murder” or “manslaughter” because it became clear from huis confession that he never checked if Natalee was really dead.

"God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption..."

What would he call it?  Is it illegal?  Encouraged for certain people?  Acceptable?

Perhaps it's "conflict of interest" to some, acceptable practice to others in this system? 

What kind of example does it set for others?

From Interpol ~

Corruption undermines political, social and economic stability. It threatens security and damages trust and public confidence in systems which affect people’s daily lives. Although corruption frequently occurs at local or national level, its consequences are global; its hidden costs immense.
(snip)
Corruption is a manifestation of institutional weakness, poor ethical standards, skewed incentives and insufficient enforcement.

When corrupt officials slowly drain the resources of a country, its potential to develop socially and to attract foreign investment is diminished, making it incapable of providing basic services to or enforcing the rights of its citizens.
(snip)
Furthermore, corruption fuels transnational crime. Terrorists and organized criminals could not carry out their illegal activities without the complicity of corrupt public officials. It threatens security and damages trust in systems which affect people’s daily lives. It is a particular concern for the world’s police and judicial systems, as corruption in one country can compromise an entire international investigation.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/Corruption/about.asp

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »

Several of us comprised these points concerning the Kalpoes in the Lively Discussion thread last week. Of course, they were not refuted.

HAVE REVISED THIS TO INCLUDE SANDY'S AND ROB'S ADDITIONS:

Without a doubt the Kalpoes knew enough to hang Joran and Paulus so they are guilty of covering up the case. Judging by their own comments, which show intimate knowledge there was a crime committed against Natalee, if they didn't rape her at the very least are guilty of kidnapping which lead to Natalee's death and that is nothing to sneeze at. They can also be guilty of drugging her with "that shit" Deepak knows about. All of this would lead to a voluntary manslaughter conviction if the idiots in Aruba running the investigation ever got up off their asses and put 2 and 2 together.

How anyone can look at all these points and think they just innocently dropped Joran and natalee off at the beach is beyond my comprehension. Why deceive and mnake lies up if you are innocent?

1- Freddie confirms the three suspects freaked out when Natalee didn't wake up.
2- Deepak admits he went home and got on his computer to create an alibi.
3- Satish asks Deepak the next day, "How is the girl?"
4- Steve Cohen says in their statements at least two of the suspects admitted having sex with Natalee.
5- Deepak tells Joran he'll get 15 years if they find the girl.
6- They all three lie about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn.
7- Deepak's friend Steve Croes makes up a false witness statement.
8- The Kalpoes refuse to turn over documents in their civil suit.
9- In the squad car Deepak says to to Joran "YOUR OWN Father!" 
10- Mickey John statement to police "the dutch guy and his father they sit by the pool and make it up.
11- The Kalpoes and Joran altered their telephones and computers, something DEEPAK is very good at.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »

Let me get this straigt.

OK I understand.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

I can only assume there was a foundation that Karin Janssen derived her suspicions from which justified the rearrest of Deepak and Satish in August, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing

Saturday, August 27, 2005

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.