April 19, 2024, 10:20:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT  (Read 48509 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »

16.  THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH
Why was Deepak's vehicle sitting in the parking lot of the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on May 31, 2005 ... less than two hours following the disbursement of those who were present at the early morning gathering at the VDS resident and ... trip to the Holiday Inn ... less than two hours after Deepak claimed he had driven home in his own vehicle?

Deepak claims in his suspect statement of June 13, 2005 that he drove home following the disbursement of the Twitty gathering.  There was no mention of going to the Bubali police station. Yet ... Satish's words in his June 10, 2005 suspect statement declare otherwise.
Could it be that potential DNA evidence would link Joran and Natalee to Deepak's vehicle have dictated immediate impounding?  Could it be that Deepak had been driven home by Aruban police?

Declarations imply that the May 31, 2005 witness statements of Joran, Deepak and Satish were given later that day.  Joran was picked up from school by Paulus and ... Deepak and Satish's interrogations followed.

++++++++++++++

Beth Hollowy
LOVING NATALEE
Page 59

Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp.  One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back.  It's definitely his.  I spent a lot of time staring at it last night.  The tag The details.  Not sure what to make of this, I mentally prepare myslef for an encounter with Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe inside the police station.  And maybe I'll also get a look at the other guy, Satish. 

... After almost hree house dectective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn't need me today.  He won't take our statements today.  What?  I don't understand.  Did the yung men give theirs?  We never see them, but Deepak's car is still out side.  Are they upstairs in the loft area?  Can they see me?

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home. I had locked my car and walked to the front door. Before I could open the door, Satish had opened the door ...

Satish signaled me not to make noise because my mother was still sleeping. We walked to Satish's bedroom. When I got into his bedroom he asked me what precisely was going on ...

After that Satish said to me that we would talk later, but that he needed to get ready to go to school.. Then I said to him that I would be going to bed too. I walked to my bedroom and turned on my airco and my computer and I went on "msn messenger". I had then turned off the screen of my computer and the loudspeakers. I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired. And that was in the night from Monday to Tuesday.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Thank you Klaas.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »

Deepak admitted to having some sexual contact with her.

He did this multiple times, over multiple days, over multiple different "forums."

Look Briany...

You can keep running that sh** up the flagpole, about how the Kalpoes
are a couple of effing Girl Scouts that would never tell a lie... Just like
George Washington and his big ol' cherry tree....

...but, let us put them up on the table...

JUST who is trying to kid whom, Briany?

Those filthy sexual predatory

mother effing Kalpoes are some lyin' son of a b's.

They are full of dirt!

They have hurt the Holloway family IMMEASURABLY. I think

if they ever touched down on American soil, and I was to cross their

paths... I'd blow their dang heads off for what they have done... to my

fellow decent Americans, the Holloway / Twitty / Reynold's...

I'd probably have to turn myself in to local authorities... and would probably

be more than willing to do the time over it.

The Kalpoes are lying filthy cockroaches... and it really burns me

a$$
to see you all over the board defending them all the time.

However, opinions are like refrigerators...

everybody GAWT ONE!!! Rawkkkkk on Biany.

Briany is here to cause confusion.  The only person he has confused is himself because he has not swayed one person.  To actually think he/she were going to come on here and succeed is really  .

THIS IS ONE BIG OLD GAME AND THE ACT IS OLD.

ARUBA SUCKS, KALPOES SUCK, VAN DER SLOOT SUCKS AND MOST OF ALL THE NEW STEVEN SPEILBURG OF THE MOVIE INDUSTRY PATRICK SUCKS.

LOL about Van der Eem, San!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2008, 10:38:42 AM »

...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum

IMO

Beth didn't cause the problems for all THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ARUBA...

it was those Van der Rapist Murderers and Kill-Poes, GBMW! LOL

All those GOOD PEOPLE OF ARUBA need to be taking it up with those cockroaches,

not Beth.   

Hey, don't go.   ....but if you do go back over to RU,

be sure to say hello, and kick

Charles Ratcliff in his nuts for me.

Thank you

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2008, 02:35:46 PM »

HURRAY FOR CARPE....
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2008, 09:05:48 PM »

...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum

IMO

not Beth.   

Thank you

It's ok you have a different opinion.

Kick Charlierat in his nuts? Sorry...I like him so your thanks is a bit premature.

Have a nice day.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »

IMO

not Beth.   

Thank you

Kick Charlierat in his nuts? Sorry...I like him so your thanks is a bit premature.

Have a nice day.

GBMW ... say it isn't so.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2008, 09:57:23 AM »

IMO

not Beth.   

Thank you

Have a nice day.

GBMW ... say it isn't so.

Janet

Why would I dislike him? I don't know him that well and I don't always agree with his posts or the way he posts but he's been nothing but kind to me.

I haven't read a lot of posts of him so I'm not a Charlierat infodesk....I'm assuming my opinion on my contact with him and the posts I've read so far.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »

Nobody like Chuck Rat GBMW,Not even the Arubans!  Obviously anyone who supports Natalee and her Family,hates this loser because of the idiotic,biased and disgusting misinformation he has made the last few years.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:17:44 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.