March 28, 2024, 11:08:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329665 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #460 on: May 13, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »

Mum,

CARUBA INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY N.V. 

Business address PUNTA BRABO Z/N, ORANJESTAD WEST   
Date of incorporation  24 JANUARY 2001 

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 
THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM OUR FILES 9 NOVEMBER 2004 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

SHEW-A-TJON, IVAN FERDINANT; 
Residing in  18720 NW 3RD COURT , PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA 33029-1374, U.S.A. 
Born in  ARUBA on 16 JUNE 1952 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  24 JANUARY 2001 
Authority  FULL 

Found this but notice that the middle initial is E but same DOB

Florida Driver Detail

Name
SHEW-A-TJON,IVAN E 

Address
10874 HAWKS VISTA STREET 
City/State/ZIP Code
PLANTATION ,10 33324 Race
B Type
CLASS E  FDLE County

none found

Jun 16 1952 Age
055 Height
Issue Type
 Address Changed Flag
 Name Changed Flag
 DOB Changed Flag

Sex Changed Flag
 Deceased Date
00000000 Attention
 Restriction 1
Corrective Lenses 
Restriction 2

none found
 Restriction 3

none found
 Restriction 4

none found
 Restriction 5

none found

Issue Date
Jun 20 2002 Motorcycle
 Endorsement 1

none found
 Endorsement 2

none found

Endorsement 3

none found
 Endorsement 4

none found
 Endorsement 5

none found
 Expire Date
Jun 16 2008
Privacy Flag
T Original Issue Date
Dec 22 1982 Out of State Identifier

Above information as provided by state - below are our annotations

Address (click to find others here)
10874 Hawks Vista St  City/State/ZIP Code (click to find others nearby)
Plantation FL 33324-8208

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 13, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »

I wish Beth would have taken a wooden clog and kicked Chuckie right square in his tackle box. 

freakin' eunuch!

oh crap Rob...now we are going to get called the "bible toting vigilantes" again!!!

I'll accept that as a compliment Lis.. no harm there!!

Maybe Chuckie should team up with Jimmy Carter to re-build the Lago slums and spend his time a little more wisely. After-all that's where he was hatched like a reptile.

I could use some new reptile shoes and a new belt made from Chuck's backside. I bet we could make a purse for every grandmother here. LOL

EEEEEW!!!  This granny declines.

I would rather my purse be made out of vinyl ... plastic ... cloth ... cardboard ... ANYTHING BUT HIDE FROM CHUCK'S BACKSIDE.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 13, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,
Were can i find the first post of Shango & simian ?

maybe here
http://coffeepotghost.com/SHANGO_AND_SIMIAN.html

Thanks, Rob.

From that thread:

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:09 pm
With the insurance fruad I would like to illustrate that we have seen that Americans do that when they are down here. They do all sorts of stuff. Including abusing our laws on drinking.

What a diversion, considering that one party boy breaking their laws on gambling, drugs and drinking was the catalyst that began the downward spiral for Nat and at least 20 others.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 13, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,

maybe here
http://coffeepotghost.com/SHANGO_AND_SIMIAN.html

Thanks, Rob.

From that thread:

With the insurance fruad I would like to illustrate that we have seen that Americans do that when they are down here. They do all sorts of stuff. Including abusing our laws on drinking.

What a diversion, considering that one party boy breaking their laws on gambling, drugs and drinking was the catalyst that began the downward spiral for Nat and at least 20 others.

With the insurance fruad I would like to illustrate that we have seen that Americans do that when they are down here. They do all sorts of stuff. Including abusing our laws on drinking. ********************************************

What a diversion, considering that one party boy abusing their laws on gambling, drugs and drinking was the catalyst that began the downward spiral for Nat and at least 20 others.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 13, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,

Hello to you Johann...they posted on the FP, Scared Monkeys.com, but they are in the Shango/Simian reference threads if that is what you need. I don't have the FP links, they are spread out over different days...I am sure some-one else has them though!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=29.0

Just catching up for a bit.

Johan555

I have many of the 'links' to S & S on the Front Page And the ones I don't have links to -- I have all the posts and dialog copied 

Let me know if you want them

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: May 13, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »

here we go... I found the correct image

Thank you, Rob.

That's the image 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: May 13, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Janet, you are cracking me up over here. LOL

Dayhiker, sorry I missed you. Those aren't my maps... they are Grande's. I just know where to look. The terrible humor is mine so I have to own up to that. 

Shar, you're welcome.

caesu, so Rudy is not happy??? hmm imagine that!!! he wants that corrupt POS working all things crooked for Aruba forever. Finding someone that corrupt takes time and energy. Hard to find someone like that over and over again.

+++++++++++++

I can dig up all the Plantation stuff too now that there could be another link.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 13, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Janet, you are cracking me up over here. LOL

Dayhiker, sorry I missed you. Those aren't my maps... they are Grande's. I just know where to look. The terrible humor is mine so I have to own up to that. 

Shar, you're welcome.

caesu, so Rudy is not happy??? hmm imagine that!!! he wants that corrupt POS working all things crooked for Aruba forever. Finding someone that corrupt takes time and energy. Hard to find someone like that over and over again.

+++++++++++++

I can dig up all the Plantation stuff too now that there could be another link.

i don't believe a word Rudy says.

even in this article it becomes clear that this incompetent Steenhuis is put forward to put pressure on Fernandes-Croes to abandon her strike and get back to work.
he said he had a phone call with David Dick, the justice minister of the Antilles.
Dick himself is embrioled in numerous scandals primarly on St. Maarten with police commissioners, public prosecutors and more officials being investigated or sentenced.

i don't get the full story here yet, but it seems to me some all kinds of ploys of the three justice ministers to embarass eachother.
they, especially Croes and Ballin, have been doing that for years - no: decades.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: May 13, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »

Shango and Simian posts are located in the Shango forum.  If you want them in context I will be happy to send them to you.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 13, 2008, 04:33:44 PM »

Shango and Simian posts are located in the Shango forum.  If you want them in context I will be happy to send them to you.

Can the Shango Simian posts not be posted in the S+S thread in context? I can't even get them all to open when I am in the S+S thread on the pages with their posts TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

I fail to comprehend why Phil McGraw requires any backup documents from the investigation.

When McGraw implied that Deepak had raped Natalee he was relying on the the Skeeter recording as his source.  Why is Deepak's own words not the only evidence required ... Deepak's own words that can be revealed on the original hard drive which was turned over to the FBI?

Does anyone have an explanation?

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 1, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

Beth Holloway Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
November 30, 2005

COSBY:  So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

TWITTY:  No, not that I could see, Rita.  But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

BUMP!!

HELP!! Any opinions??  I would sincerely appreciate some input.

I desperately require some insight regarding the reasons that McGraw requires documentation from the Natalee Holloway case file when Skeeter's hard drive should stand alone in revealing that Deepak defamed himself.

I have recently learned that "apparently" Dutch law .... does not allow case file documentation to be released while an investigation is still ongoing.

Considering Hans Mos claims the Natalee Holloway investigation is not closed ... maybe this is the current hold-up.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: May 13, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »

Janet, maybe because Jamie is dead and they need collaborating info from the files?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2008, 04:56:16 PM »

Jamie had the HD original and the Video Camera recording of the interview. There should hardly be any question as to what Deepak said.

I remember before Jamie died, and I spoke to him about 4 days before, and he told me he was still waiting for the NFI / DFI letter to confirm that everything was A OK. He told me that he had a verbal confirmation for the head of the Dutch Lab that said his HD was intact and not tampered or changed. He was waiting to get that letter that they would not be able to retract.

That is about the only area, beside the lawsuit itself, that has not been clear up yet. And maybe Deepak and Satish's attorney hiding behind article 45 like they saw the boogieman.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 13, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

Janet, maybe because Jamie is dead and they need collaborating info from the files?

Thank you Rob.

What will happen if Aruba has a legal position under Dutch law to disregard the American courts demand to disclose? 

I would have thought this would have been all sorted out long ago by Phil McGraw's legal team and the American court system.

When you think about it from theoretic perspective ... it makes perfect sense that documents revealed/released from an ongoing case could compromise an investigation.

I think this is the reason that the Natalee Holloway investigation will NEVER be officially closed.  Aruba will not be put in a position where documents which have the ability to reveal a corrupt investigation have to be released.

Anyways ... what the holdup is in regards to the Deepak/Satish lawsuit against Phil McGraw is very puzzling.

Hey ... I cannot comprehend why Satish is part of this lawsuit.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »

Jamie had the HD original and the Video Camera recording of the interview. There should hardly be any question as to what Deepak said.

I remember before Jamie died, and I spoke to him about 4 days before, and he told me he was still waiting for the NFI / DFI letter to confirm that everything was A OK. He told me that he had a verbal confirmation for the head of the Dutch Lab that said his HD was intact and not tampered or changed. He was waiting to get that letter that they would not be able to retract.

That is about the only area, beside the lawsuit itself, that has not been clear up yet. And maybe Deepak and Satish's attorney hiding behind article 45 like they saw the boogieman.

What does Article 45 state?

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

What does Article 45 state?

Janet

something like you stated - documents from an ongoing investigation will not be released. So, you're right.

Max DeVries' case is long over and Yvonne has never received anything. They just say that so they don't have to turn anything over ever. Open / Closed - it makes no difference. Documents never see the light of day again.

And I'm sure Paulus knew / knows that docs are never ever released. I'm sure he felt pretty confidant that there would never be a day while he was alive that his PV or Joran's PV / Witness Statement on 5-30 would ever be seen again. And he's kinda right... the parts that are missing from Paulus' PV have never turned up and I don't think anyone has any idea who might have them. They're probably in the donkey bone drawer.

As for the CA Civil Suit, I have no idea why the Judge has not dismissed this case. This non-sense has been going on for about 8 months with the discovery and if they don't comply, there is nothing that can stop the defense from claiming they are at an unfair disadvantage. If the Kalpoe do not produce the docs it will be eventually dismissed.

I have no idea why Satish is part of the law suit either. He had no income and therefore was not economically harmed. I'm sure the Judge will visit that issue also. The defense is bound to bring it up. And this case isn't about Satish except the part where it is alleged that Deepak said they all had sex with Natalee.

Hey it's sue happy Aruba - if someone looks at you wrong - file an 800 million dollar lawsuit. Lots of thin skinned folks down there.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: May 13, 2008, 05:40:13 PM »

Janet, I just remembered something...

The Skeeters (the remaining family) asked that Jamie be dropped from the suit, after-all he's not even here to defend himself, but the judge say no way Jose. And Jamie's suit is liable should a verdict go against Jamie.

See, Jamie's family can not even settle his estate and he's been dead since January of 07. Truly heartless. The longer this goes on the more damage could be done to Jamie's survivors.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2008, 05:58:00 PM »

<snipped>

As for the CA Civil Suit, I have no idea why the Judge has not dismissed this case. This non-sense has been going on for about 8 months with the discovery and if they don't comply, there is nothing that can stop the defense from claiming they are at an unfair disadvantage. If the Kalpoe do not produce the docs it will be eventually dismissed.

Thanks Rob

The fact that the there has been no ruling regarding the Kalpoe's lawsuit against Phil McGraw ... makes me very uncomfortable.

If the Kalpoes cannot legally comply with the judge's order to disclosure ... then why has the case not been dismissed until such time that Aruba officially closes the Natalee Holloway case.

If the Kalpoes will not comply with the judge's order to disclose ... then why has the case not been dismissed period?

It seems so simple yet ... the "powers that be" make it so complicated.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Thanks Rob

The fact that the there has been no ruling regarding the Kalpoe's lawsuit against Phil McGraw ... makes me very uncomfortable.

If the Kalpoes cannot legally comply with the judge's order to disclosure ... then why has the case not been dismissed until such time that Aruba officially closes the Natalee Holloway case.

If the Kalpoes will not comply with the judge's order to disclose ... then why has the case not been dismissed period?

It seems so simple yet ... the "powers that be" everywhere make it so complicated.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

________

Mods ... please delete my previous post.  I really messed up.

Thank you.

_____

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: May 13, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »

Can the Shango Simian posts not be posted in the S+S thread in context? I can't even get them all to open when I am in the S+S thread on the pages with their posts TIA

Several are posted in Shango 1 thread...unfortunately it would take a lot of space...you are talking about days worth of posting...I have found most people don't want to see them in context...I won't get back on that again...I have already made my feelings known about taking them out of context.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.