March 28, 2024, 01:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329623 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: May 14, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »

Almost lost Klaas??????  Oh no. You've got to be kidding! 

The pond I'm referring to under investigation is at:

12 degrees, 33 minutes, 54.5 seconds north,
70 degrees, 2 minutes, 3.9 seconds west.

Oh, yes, I know exactly where it is, now....have to find my navigator hat...

Yes, Klaas was very ill a couple of weeks back with serious respiratory failure.....but thankfully, she's recovering and back in the cage..... 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2008, 03:23:17 PM »

OE, since you said this on 3/20, I am going to assume it was absolutely necessary (even though it was not about NH):

Greetings,
I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.

Wow.  I hope Klaas is doing well and thankfully still with us! 

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessary.  The purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: May 14, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »

Aruba: Boycott Watch was Right!

<snipped>

In the article by Hazel Heyer, Aruba's minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen was quotes saying "We were strongly hit by this incident ... In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event.

What Briesen is really saying is this is the first time they've gotten caught covering up the murder of a tourist.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: May 14, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

OE was the pond pumped dry, or was it due to evaporation? (if you know)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: May 14, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »

give me a second to earth google it and I'll post the pond

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 14, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

OE 2/27

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: May 14, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

OE was the pond pumped dry, or was it due to evaporation? (if you know)

whoops, should have read ahead. thanks- they drained it...slow drain though!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 14, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »

OE, since you said this on 3/20, I am going to assume it was absolutely necessary (even though it was not about NH):

Greetings,
I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.

Wow.  I hope Klaas is doing well and thankfully still with us! 

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessary.  The purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.

You and the monkeys, too. 

It's still very raw.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 14, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

HI KYLE!!!  IT HAS BEEN A WHILE.

Three years later the "powers that be" in the Natalee Holloway investigation decide to "completely" drain the pond.

The pond witness retracted her statement ... something akin to the girls who claimed Joran van der Sloot had sexually assaulted them.  Then there is the gardener's testimony before a judge in an Aruban court ...

Janet

+++++++++

THE POND WITNESS

TJ Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

T.J. WARD, INVESTIGATOR HIRED BY NATALEE`S FAMILY: Well, I don`t know how she could change her story because when I took her statement from her, she described a car to a T. And then about 30 minutes later, I came back with a picture from law enforcement that was used when they took the -- Deepak`s car into custody and took pictures of it. And she specifically said, That`s the car. That`s the car that I saw a week after the 28th -- I mean, the 29th and 30th of May, that was seen three times in the subdivision of the racquet club, where she lives, and was around the subdivision ...

The funny thing about this is if the gardener`s story is correct ...  then this, in fact, would put this in the vicinity where it`s happened.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

JORAN'S SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report' for February 24
February 24, 2006

TWITTY: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.

We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

THE GARDENER

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COLMES: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: May 14, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »

In my opinion...

If God wills it... Natalee's remains will be found in the manner and timing that God wills it to happen.  Mark my words. That timing will be divinely perfect. From my experience, this generally happens in a manner that defies logic, is beyond chance, and confounds the ways of the wise with the actions of the weak. After it's complete, anyone who looks at the details will be left with no other explanation that there is a loving, caring, omniscient God behind it all.  By the works one knows the worksman.

During the process we are presented with two major challenges: 1) to look beyond all the garbage to see God's hand working in the situation as it unfolds, step by step.  By garbage, I mean the temptation to take full control over the situation, distractions from both well-intended people and opportunists, and discouragement.
2) Stay the course.  His course.  I believe if we overcome these challenges, we will be successful by God's view of success.  Hopefully in this case, His view of success overlaps with ours.  We'll see.

I think I may have figured this out.

Nice post OE.  Hopefully God's time is now!

I believe in miracles!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: May 14, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

Three years later the "powers that be" in the Natalee Holloway investigation decide to "completely" drain the pond.

The pond witness retracted her statement ... something akin to the girls who claimed Joran van der Sloot had sexually assaulted them.  Then there is the gardener's testimony before a judge in an Aruban court ...

Janet

+++++++++

THE POND WITNESS

TJ Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

T.J. WARD, INVESTIGATOR HIRED BY NATALEE`S FAMILY: Well, I don`t know how she could change her story because when I took her statement from her, she described a car to a T. And then about 30 minutes later, I came back with a picture from law enforcement that was used when they took the -- Deepak`s car into custody and took pictures of it. And she specifically said, That`s the car. That`s the car that I saw a week after the 28th -- I mean, the 29th and 30th of May, that was seen three times in the subdivision of the racquet club, where she lives, and was around the subdivision ...

The funny thing about this is if the gardener`s story is correct ...  then this, in fact, would put this in the vicinity where it`s happened.

Beth Twitty
February 24, 2006

TWITTY: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.

We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

THE GARDENER

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COLMES: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

HELLO....JANET.....DIFFERENT POND!!!  ::MonkeyHaHa::Please read back, this is just going to confuse people.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 14, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »

TM

I don't know how you pull things up so fast.  I had two left thumbs and crashed my photobucket.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: May 14, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

Janet, I don't think that is the same pond that OE and Caps are talking about.  Is it????

Kyle ... are you referring to the pond near the Racquet Ball Club?

YES?  NO?

Thanks.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: May 14, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »

Kyle, are you still here?

I'm getting 12.33.54.5 as in front on the Marriott (actually behind the Marriott on the beach). .34 -.35 in slightly north and there is a pond. Do I have the correct pond?

on 70.2.3.9 - it is directly across from the racquet club. Is this the correct pond before I screen capture it?

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: May 14, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

Janet

+++++++++

THE POND WITNESS

TJ Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

Beth Twitty
February 24, 2006

THE GARDENER

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

HELLO....JANET.....DIFFERENT POND!!!  ::MonkeyHaHa::Please read back, this is just going to confuse people.

IMO ... a point is made nevertheless.

Where are all the witnesses who have the ability to implicate Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus in the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 14, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.
Klaas writes:

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

OE 2/27

I'm sorry monks, the article was Klaas's quote.

Edit

I believe in miracles!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: May 14, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

I'm getting 12.33.54.5 as in front on the Marriott (actually behind the Marriott on the beach). .34 -.35 in slightly north and there is a pond. Do I have the correct pond?

on 70.2.3.9 - it is directly across from the racquet club. Is this the correct pond before I screen capture it?

I was going off memory.  Capture it and I'll confirm or deny the pond.  It was just north of Rt. 3 if I recall. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #597 on: May 14, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

ha ha !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: May 14, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »

The pond that was scanned in February was the Monserat pond...the pond Janet is referring to is the one near the racquet club.  Now, I am beginning to wonder what pond. LOL  The pond Caps said was fenced off and secured was the Monserat pond....the one near the Lekker Chinese restaurant...near the soccer fields...

Remember....one straight path....? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.