April 17, 2024, 09:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 331659 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: May 14, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »

Nicely done Rob! I figured you only needed ten more of us to login and ask you more questions before meltdown. Spock I remember OE saying that the ponds were of interest on the first search by TES. With the equipment in place and the down time for the ship they decided to sonar the ponds.

Hi Kiwi... no meltdown here... LOL.. thanks for the compliment.

Lala's - where do you suggest I mark the Sloot dump?

I am just saying that I think the Sloot home is not at that intersection you have marked...as I said I could be wrong...maybe. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #681 on: May 14, 2008, 06:12:45 PM »

Thanks for the maps, Rob & BB!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 14, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »

Thanks Rob and johan.

bb  A little scary that that pond has a circle!!

Posted by Jonathan45 at scrux:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject:     
Texas EquuSearch will soon return to Aruba with their [cadaver] dogs to search for the missing Jose Manuel Tromp and Natalee Holloway.

A dog will find the remains of Natalee.

His post (when Klaas was sick):

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.

Yeah, I saw that.  My husband brought my laptop to the hospital but I wasn't "with it" enough to actually type.  I did see the post though and wondered why there wasn't more discussion about it. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: May 14, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: May 14, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 14, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »

That is interesting news about the pond.  I wonder if there are any results on the bone?  Maybe some DNA?

Why would anyone be scouting around the pond and find a bone?  Is it a tourist attraction?

Is this a clear pond?  Cesspool?

Two other things come to mind...

I have have some renewed hope that Natalee will be returned to her family.

The other I won't post...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 14, 2008, 06:28:57 PM »

Thanks Rob and johan.

Texas EquuSearch will soon return to Aruba with their [cadaver] dogs to search for the missing Jose Manuel Tromp and Natalee Holloway.

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.

Yeah, I saw that.  My husband brought my laptop to the hospital but I wasn't "with it" enough to actually type.  I did see the post though and wondered why there wasn't more discussion about it. 

And why he removed it....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: May 14, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »

Thanks Rob and johan.

And why he removed it....

I didn't realize he removed it.  Interresting.  I know Medley is always trying to pry info out of him. What a fool she is.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:55 PM »

Thanks for the maps, Rob & BB!

Thanks to Johan555 too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: May 14, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

Thanks Rob and johan.

I actually typed a post and deleted it before I posted it... I have a hard time believing he has a bone from Aruba, but maybe he does. I tried to mail a box of Cohibas to myself and the post office found them and sent them back to the Hyatt and one of the front desk girls called me to tell me that there weren't "cosmetics" in the box - but cigars. So, they would not be on their way to Pennsylvania. LOL . . .  And the Hyatt stored them for me in their humidor until I returned.

At the airport they do randomly check carry-ons for drug - so, maybe he made it out with it in a carry-on... but most luggage is searched.

I'd be interested to know exactly how this all happened.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: May 14, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: May 14, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

Wow!  I posted a pic...sorry...I got carried away...is that a correct representation of where the Sloots live?  Is it wrong?  TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 14, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

Thanks Rob and johan.

I actually typed a post and deleted it before I posted it... I have a hard time believing he has a bone from Aruba, but maybe he does. I tried to mail a box of Cohibas to myself and the post office found them and sent them back to the Hyatt and one of the front desk girls called me to tell me that there weren't "cosmetics" in the box - but cigars. So, they would not be on their way to Pennsylvania. LOL . . .  And the Hyatt stored them for me in their humidor until I returned.

At the airport they do randomly check carry-ons for drug - so, maybe he made it out with it in a carry-on... but most luggage is searched.

I'd be interested to know exactly how this all happened.
Maybe the bone got transported back to The States via a boat that happened to be there about a month or so ago. (ducks and covers)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: May 14, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

last one for a while

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 14, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »

A green friend of ours said it today: "The FBI KNOWS"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 14, 2008, 06:42:44 PM »

Wreck 
(not about the idea you suggested, but the "ducks and covers")

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: May 14, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »

OK...I am giving up!  In my photo you can see the pond and if the Sloots live where it is marked that is not anywhere near the location of that intersection...but I could be wrong...sorry to be a pest. 
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 14, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »

Hi Klaas, glad to see you are back and feeling better!  You were missed!

A's
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 14, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

OK...I am giving up!  In my photo you can see the pond and if the Sloots live where it is marked that is not anywhere near the location of that intersection...but I could be wrong...sorry to be a pest. 

Lala's I'm just not sure, it's hard to tell but looks to me to be close to the Sloot home. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.