March 28, 2024, 07:50:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329650 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I apologize for my little hissy fit yesterday.....stress sucks!

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Thanks Klaas....hope you are feeling even better....You've inspired me to put on the patch...gotta quit smokin' myself....

If I can do it anyone can....BUT....I had quite a scare and it may take something like that for you too.  Just don't be hard on yourself.  Did you see the sound clip attachment I posted in the last message?   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

Destiny, I re-worked the letter from a different angle. Kind of pieced things here and there from the original but with a slightly different approach. Please feel free to use what you can. Hope it helps.

Dear Friends of Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we are coming to you, the kind and just people of Aruba, to help us heal this pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We, as a nation, still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild and friend. We need resolve and peace in this loss and come to you to find this. We know that Aruba has suffered because of this tragedy as well. Together, with a common goal of justice and bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all. 

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable and just citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do profess and believe in, is a government that would bring justice for wrongdoing. We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who will step forward to dry the tears of a mother’s pain. A hero who will help bring a child home to her loved ones. It only takes one brave voice, one brave heart to make this happen.

It is up to you to restore Aruba to the great island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard and make the changes in your government to eliminate the corruption which has now tainted your island. Let our voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deep into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how deeply a person can be loved. So deeply, that it could shake a nation. So deeply that it will NEVER fade.

We ask for your help, fully aware, that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we have established secure phone and fax numbers to allow for any information to be safely submitted. Please be that hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information that you would like to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact…

Mrskub.....All I can say is....Beautiful....Thank You so very much for putting your heart to words.....Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Thanks Klaas....hope you are feeling even better....You've inspired me to put on the patch...gotta quit smokin' myself....

If I can do it anyone can....BUT....I had quite a scare and it may take something like that for you too.  Just don't be hard on yourself.  Did you see the sound clip attachment I posted in the last message?   

one ringy dingy....two ringy dingy....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 10:08:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

one ringy dingy....two ringy dingy....

Save it to your PC - maybe you can use it for your answering message at home, LOLOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Quitting is tough but you guys are tougher.

A cage full of monkeys quitting somking?     Take cover!
Fireworks, just in time for the holidays!

We need a spittin' and cussin' thread.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 10:22:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Quitting is tough but you guys are tougher.

A cage full of monkeys quitting somking?     Take cover!
Fireworks, just in time for the holidays!

We need a spittin' and cussin' thread.

YES we do....hey Klaas....think we *quitters* can have a *rage box* somehwere.....we're gonna need one....LOL.....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »

somking = smoking

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »

Destiny, I re-worked the letter from a different angle. Kind of pieced things here and there from the original but with a slightly different approach. Please feel free to use what you can. Hope it helps.

Dear Friends of Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we are coming to you, the kind and just people of Aruba, to help us heal this pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We, as a nation, still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild and friend. We need resolve and peace in this loss and come to you to find this. We know that Aruba has suffered because of this tragedy as well. Together, with a common goal of justice and bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all. 

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable and just citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do profess and believe in, is a government that would bring justice for wrongdoing. We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who will step forward to dry the tears of a mother’s pain. A hero who will help bring a child home to her loved ones. It only takes one brave voice, one brave heart to make this happen.

It is up to you to restore Aruba to the great island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard and make the changes in your government to eliminate the corruption which has now tainted your island. Let our voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deep into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how deeply a person can be loved. So deeply, that it could shake a nation. So deeply that it will NEVER fade.

We ask for your help, fully aware, that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we have established secure phone and fax numbers to allow for any information to be safely submitted. Please be that hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information that you would like to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact…

Mrskub.....All I can say is....Beautiful....Thank You so very much for putting your heart to words.....Destiny...
I like this version the best so far!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »

Dear Friends of Aruba,

Love it.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »

somking = smoking

See....You're already being a smartazz....ROFLMAO!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »

O/T 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2531.new#new
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 10:46:45 AM »

Wewwy funny Kwass.....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 10:48:13 AM »

Oh Crap!....I'm *channeling* Elmer Fudd again....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 11:00:20 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

I am a drug and alcohol counselor and I quit smoking 8 years ago. If any of you need a little advice feel free to ask. I think it's wonderful that you are quitting, your body will thank you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 11:39:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

I am a drug and alcohol counselor and I quit smoking 8 years ago. If any of you need a little advice feel free to ask. I think it's wonderful that you are quitting, your body will thank you.

Thank You!...Yes...tell me...it's very...very...bad to try and pull this patch off...roll it up...and smoke it....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Wow!  There are Monkeys that do everything.  What a wonderful, talented group of people we have among us.

Go Grannies!!

I believe in miracles!
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »

MrsKub,
That is excellent! Soft yet strong, loving yet firm.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »

Love the fireworks; anyway to animate them?

Also, Klauss, is there any way to resize my avatar so it fits?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »

Destiny re:patches.....doesnt it hurt when you rip the patches off your fur?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.