March 28, 2024, 02:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329561 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »

Destiny

I thought it would be nice to have one of the pictures of Dave with the Cross that some kind person made in Aruba

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »

Maggie - made your avatar a bit smaller so it fits better.

OK...let's all try and get back on topic which is NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  We can talk about all our other trials and tribulations in the Musing thread 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »

One of the funniest things I ever saw was during a district barbershop contest.  The guys sang like Elmer Fudd.  One was dressed like him.  They sang "Up a Lazy River" which if you think about Elmer's voice would never work.  Most of the audience was rolling in the aisles!  Laughed so hard I can't remember their second song.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »

MrsKub,
That is excellent! Soft yet strong, loving yet firm.

I agree, best effort so far.  I like the tone. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 12:46:11 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

I apologize for my little hissy fit yesterday.....stress sucks!

Destiny

No apology necessary 

Thanks Klaas....hope you are feeling even better....You've inspired me to put on the patch...gotta quit smokin' myself....

If I can do it anyone can....BUT....I had quite a scare and it may take something like that for you too.  Just don't be hard on yourself.  Did you see the sound clip attachment I posted in the last message?   

I am a drug and alcohol counselor and I quit smoking 8 years ago. If any of you need a little advice feel free to ask. I think it's wonderful that you are quitting, your body will thank you.

Thank You!...Yes...tell me...it's very...very...bad to try and pull this patch off...roll it up...and smoke it....

You bet, First I would like to tell you why I believe the patch works well for some but not for others. Most cigarettes contain an awful lot of chemicals and I believe that some of those chemicals are addictive. I discovered that when I switched to all natural cigarettes I went through withdrawals even though I was smoking. After a few weeks the feelings of withdrawals subsided and a few months later I tried the patch and since the only addictive chemical in my body was nicotine, the patch worked awesome on my physical cravings. If you don't want to switch to naturals first that is ok just be prepared for more intense cravings. One of the most important things to keep in mind while quitting is that you need to keep your hands and mind occupied. For the hands I suggest using  a stress ball, they sell these in most department stores or you can develop a hobby that keeps your hands busy ( I actually used candy cigarettes because they kept my hands and mouth busy, be careful using candy or food due to potential weight and dental issues). To keep the mind busy you can take up a hobby or read more or engage in social activities with other non-smokers or anything else constructive that you can come up with. The last thing to keep in mind is that it is very important that you talk to others that are supportive of your endeavor and if you can make a point to associate with others who have quit smoking you will find that there is strength in numbers. If you need any clarifications or guidance feel free to ask I am always glad to help when I can.
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »

Sorry for being off topic Klaas I will use the musings thread if anyone wants to continue this topic.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 12:56:16 PM »

Destiny

I thought it would be nice to have one of the pictures of Dave with the Cross that some kind person made in Aruba

TY Blonde...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

Destiny

Memorial To Natalee

Dave Holloway at the makeshift memorial for his daughter, NataleeAs Dave walked down the beach, he happened upon a small wooden cross. When he looked closer, Dave noticed a rosary and the initials "N.H." carved in the corner. Dave said the image hit him like a punch in the stomach. It was a sobering dose of reality. Dave said that seeing the cross unraveled the thread of hope that his family has been holding onto -- the hope that Natalee may be coming home alive.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

Maggie - made your avatar a bit smaller so it fits better.

OK...let's all try and get back on topic which is NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  We can talk about all our other trials and tribulations in the Musing thread 

But I don't wanna go to musings heh heh

Love you Klass and glad to see you are HOME
been keeping my eye on you from a-far

ribbit

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »

Destiny, I re-worked the letter from a different angle. Kind of pieced things here and there from the original but with a slightly different approach. Please feel free to use what you can. Hope it helps.

Dear Friends of Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we are coming to you, the kind and just people of Aruba, to help us heal this pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We, as a nation, still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild and friend. We need resolve and peace in this loss and come to you to find this. We know that Aruba has suffered because of this tragedy as well. Together, with a common goal of justice and bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all. 

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable and just citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do profess and believe in, is a government that would bring justice for wrongdoing. We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who will step forward to dry the tears of a mother’s pain. A hero who will help bring a child home to her loved ones. It only takes one brave voice, one brave heart to make this happen.

It is up to you to restore Aruba to the great island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard and make the changes in your government to eliminate the corruption which has now tainted your island. Let our voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deep into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how deeply a person can be loved. So deeply, that it could shake a nation. So deeply that it will NEVER fade.

We ask for your help, fully aware, that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we have established secure phone and fax numbers to allow for any information to be safely submitted. Please be that hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information that you would like to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact…

Mrskub.....All I can say is....Beautiful....Thank You so very much for putting your heart to words.....Destiny...
I like this version the best so far!

I agree.  It is warm, caring, delivers the message and is not attacking or condescending. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »

Destiny, I re-worked the letter from a different angle. Kind of pieced things here and there from the original but with a slightly different approach. Please feel free to use what you can. Hope it helps.

Dear Friends of Aruba,

As the 3 year mark of the loss of Natalee Holloway draws near, we are coming to you, the kind and just people of Aruba, to help us heal this pain.

We thank those of you who have grieved and prayed for justice with us, knowing our loss will never fade. We, as a nation, still cry out for our lost daughter, sister, grandchild and friend. We need resolve and peace in this loss and come to you to find this. We know that Aruba has suffered because of this tragedy as well. Together, with a common goal of justice and bringing Natalee home, we can end the suffering and pain so many have had to bear. Injustice by a powerful few, no matter where in this world it exists, is a threat to us all. 

We don’t profess that America or any other country is perfect. Neither are we blaming the honorable and just citizens of Aruba for the tragedy that befell this young woman. What we do profess and believe in, is a government that would bring justice for wrongdoing. We also believe there is a hero among you. A hero who will step forward to dry the tears of a mother’s pain. A hero who will help bring a child home to her loved ones. It only takes one brave voice, one brave heart to make this happen.

It is up to you to restore Aruba to the great island it once was. It’s up to you, as a citizen of Aruba, to have your voice heard and make the changes in your government to eliminate the corruption which has now tainted your island. Let our voices sing in unison and rise above the petty bickering that has divided Aruba and hurt her citizens. Let us join hearts and hands to bring Natalee home and restore justice and integrity to your people.

Please, look deep into your heart and soul to understand our plea. To understand how deeply a person can be loved. So deeply, that it could shake a nation. So deeply that it will NEVER fade.

We ask for your help, fully aware, that your safety and security is first and foremost. As such, we have established secure phone and fax numbers to allow for any information to be safely submitted. Please be that hero that we so desperately need. If you have any information that you would like to share, regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you, please contact…

Excellent! Bravo! mrskub this is Perfect! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »

Would someone please tell me who this man is???  Thanks ever so much!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 02:25:31 PM »

EXACTLY!!!  Always ... I agree with Destiny ... Americans and their boycott of Aruba are not the problem.  It is the corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway just.

The boycott is not about the crime committed against an eighteen year old American citizen ... crime happens everywhere.  It is all about a corrupt investigation that has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... a corrupt investigation riddled with conflicts of interest  that has ... since the getgo ... been distancing Joran and Paulus from implication.

Destiny ... I suggest that this full page add focuses on the miscarriage of justice ... not upholding the "good people" of Aruba.  Maybe just a huge headline with Natalee Holloways image underneath.

The "good" people of Aruba do not exist.  Arubans do not care about justice for an 18 year old American citizen ... they just want the Natalee Holloway story to go away.  Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty have stated that they do not have any advocates on that Island except Jossy.

The people of Aruba have no problem demonstrating in mass when it comes to wages or ... drug, choller and environmental issues.  Also ... they are able to organize demonstration against an anquished mother who dared to call two suspects criminals ... two suspects who obstructed the investigation into her missing daughter with their lies.  However ... in three years there has not even been one "tiny" demonstration by the "good people" of Aruba on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway.

IMO IMO IMO

Janet

There are no good people on Aruba?   

That's just bullshit! (and to me that's not jmo....it's a fact.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

We were told at one time it was Ben Vocking but I believe it was a misidentification.  Here is a photo of Ben Vocking with PVDS:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »

That is Ben Vocking the minister. Not the corrupt Ben Vocking that is a dirty hands and friends of PVDS.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »

That is Ben Vocking the minister. Not the corrupt Ben Vocking that is a dirty hands and friends of PVDS.

Thank you this guy has NOTHING to do with the Natale Holloway case at all???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2008, 02:39:13 PM »

As far as I know..NO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2008, 02:40:30 PM »

Thanks everyone for the answers. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

As far as I know..NO

Exactly, but if you look at that Judicial Inc website I think he still has this guy listed as "the" Ben Vocking.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »

uhhhhhhh....the *Uncle* we never talk about at Family Reunions?....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.