March 28, 2024, 04:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329580 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

Would someone please tell me who this man is???  Thanks ever so much!

uhhhhhhh....the *Uncle* we never talk about at Family Reunions?....

I wonder if Klaas noticed the green froggy sassed her today? She has been sick.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »

Lala's - Yes, I noticed the sassing from Kermie but chose to ignore it 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2008, 03:33:51 PM »

Lala's - Yes, I noticed the sassing from Kermie but chose to ignore it 

No worries...I got it all down on paper.   
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »

Thank you Klaas!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2008, 05:10:41 PM »

I need to vent.

I am so tired with the people at RU lying about Tim Miller and everything else involved in this case.  They all make me sick.  I have half a mind to go over and post at RU and tell them all to "F" off.  Seriously, they are sick people.  They believe their own lies and defend the indefensible. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2008, 05:22:11 PM »

I need to vent.

I am so tired with the people at RU lying about Tim Miller and everything else involved in this case.  They all make me sick.  I have half a mind to go over and post at RU and tell them all to "F" off.  Seriously, they are sick people.  They believe their own lies and defend the indefensible. 

Wow. You must be feeling better to venture over there. Your a goddess 

And they are very very sick.

I've saved this post from an old time Monkey for a long time  Hope this helps.

April 13th, 2006 at 6:06 pm

Easy,

First of all, as a frequent lurker on the discussion board, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

About the hate sites…I am both puzzled by and appalled at the level of venom and hatred exhibited by many of their regular posters against the family of Natalee Holloway. Seems like it began with a visceral reaction to Jug Twitty, who was a polarizing personality from the beginning, and soon expanded to include Beth Twitty and now Dave and Robin Holloway.

I’ve noted the following motivations behind some of the vitriol posted on the hate sites:

1) Class envy (all those comments about Mountain Brook)

2) Regional bias (i.e. anti-Southerner)

3) National pride (defending “attacks” on Aruba & the Netherlands)

4) Basic female cattiness/jealousy (refusing to believe Natalee could be such a good girl & high achiever)

5) Personal offense (e.g. one former SM poster is offended that Beth did not respond to her donations, many others were banned from this site)

6) Sycophancy (emulating the more strident/flamboyant/popular posters’ viewpoints)

Regardless of motivation, however, it is indeed hard to imagine what would drive these people to such a level of hatred that they will ignore facts and donate money to the defense of the obvious perpetrator(s), all the while viciously defaming the victim and her family. The psyche behind this behavior is truly disturbing.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2008, 05:22:33 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Vent anytime you want. You've earned the right to do it!

Been out of town for a few days and couldn't check on our Cage. I see we haven't had much new happening but I hope everyone is well and as we near the 3-year mark, let's stay encouraged and keep at this task as much as we can.

Everyone hang in there! 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

I need to vent.

Wow. You must be feeling better to venture over there. Your a goddess 

And they are very very sick.

I've saved this post from an old time Monkey for a long time  Hope this helps.

April 13th, 2006 at 6:06 pm

Easy,

First of all, as a frequent lurker on the discussion board, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

About the hate sites…I am both puzzled by and appalled at the level of venom and hatred exhibited by many of their regular posters against the family of Natalee Holloway. Seems like it began with a visceral reaction to Jug Twitty, who was a polarizing personality from the beginning, and soon expanded to include Beth Twitty and now Dave and Robin Holloway.

I’ve noted the following motivations behind some of the vitriol posted on the hate sites:

1) Class envy (all those comments about Mountain Brook)

2) Regional bias (i.e. anti-Southerner)

3) National pride (defending “attacks” on Aruba & the Netherlands)

4) Basic female cattiness/jealousy (refusing to believe Natalee could be such a good girl & high achiever)

5) Personal offense (e.g. one former SM poster is offended that Beth did not respond to her donations, many others were banned from this site)

6) Sycophancy (emulating the more strident/flamboyant/popular posters’ viewpoints)

Regardless of motivation, however, it is indeed hard to imagine what would drive these people to such a level of hatred that they will ignore facts and donate money to the defense of the obvious perpetrator(s), all the while viciously defaming the victim and her family. The psyche behind this behavior is truly disturbing.

Sharon - thanks it did help 

I've always managed to read their crap without letting it get to me too much but to start this blame game with Tim Miller really got to me.  Tim Miller and his people never destroyed any turtle nests, that's BS...they weren't even in the area.  So much BS it just makes me sick.

The family of Jose Tromp contacted TES, not the other way around.  TES will not turn a family down when requested to help search for a loved one.  The only thing that would stop Tim and TES from helping the Tromp family is ALE and Aruba.  They can not allow TES to help. 

Tim Miller doesn't care if the missing person is Aruban, Iranian, Nigerian, Hungarian, North Korean, American, etc etc etc. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

Sharon - thanks it did help 

I've always managed to read their crap without letting it get to me too much but to start this blame game with Tim Miller really got to me.  Tim Miller and his people never destroyed any turtle nests, that's BS...they weren't even in the area.  So much BS it just makes me sick.

The family of Jose Tromp contacted TES, not the other way around.  TES will not turn a family down when requested to help search for a loved one.  The only thing that would stop Tim and TES from helping the Tromp family is ALE and Aruba.  They can not allow TES to help. 

Tim Miller doesn't care if the missing person is Aruban, Iranian, Nigerian, Hungarian, North Korean, American, etc etc etc. 

klaas -- they don't understand 'goodness' or 'good people'.

It would be impossible for them to understand a man like Tim Miller, or an organization like TES. Or anything that represents goodness in mankind. They have nothing to relate it to.

I can only think that their role models while growing up were equally as depraved. But the cycle will have to stop soon -- or they will disappear from the evolutionary ladder

I had been so hopeful that the Saddam Hussein trials would have lasted longer -- as I was sure they all would have begun to forget about Natalee so that they could have begun to raise funds for Saddam's release 

Oh well. Hopefully their 'mother ship' will come back and pick them up someday soon.

It's GREAT to have you back 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »

Little Jerry Seinfeld

I'll translate the article. 

Little Jerry Seinfeld, the winner of last week's Aruba soapbox derby delivers a speech before Parliament. In his address to the members Little Jerry Seinfeld called last weeks burning of the Kentucky Fried Chicken an intimidation tactic to discourage him from participating in the soap box derby.

Littel Jerry Seinfeld was quoted as saying - "No one intimidates this cock" before flapping off and demanding an investigation into the person or persons responsible for the act of intimidation.

Most will remember that Little Jerry Seinfeld and his wheel of fire clobbered the competition and is now in the running for King of the Caribbean.

Rudy "finger licking good" Croes was not available for comment.

www.24ora.com

E aña aki atrobe “Grupo di baile di Centro di Bario Playa Pabao” lo  prepara pa e fiesta di San Juan cual  lo tuma lugar dia 24 di Juni. Juffrouw Poppy  lo prepara alumnonan di e scolnan basico di e bario di Playa Pabao pa duna un presentacion durante e actividad di “Dera Gai”na Playa Pabao. Naturalmente muchanan di otro bario tambe ta bon bini. E muchanan no solamente lo siña e baile di San Juan pero tambe nan lo recibi informacion di e historia y tradicion di e fiesta aki. Na Centro di Bario Playa Pabao e fiesta di San Juan  lo wordo celebra Diamars  24 di Juni. E  programa lo wordo anuncia despues. Pues mayornan si bo ta interesa pa bo yiu forma parti di e actividad aki e ta bon bini Diamars 13 di Mei pa 5’or di atradi na Centro di Bario Playa Pabao pa mas informacion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »

Luis Mansur and the Drug King Pens Ochoas

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »

Hey *******, have you ever seen a Luis Mansur's name affiliated with any one particular cartel? I sure haven't and I'm wondering why.

Clearly they moved 600 kilos in that article or made preparations to move the drugs. There were several people busted and I doubt this is it's own cartel. They have to work with others. And if they are moving cocaine from Venezuela they are a part of something larger.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »

Hey *******, have you ever seen a Luis Mansur's name affiliated with any one particular cartel? I sure haven't and I'm wondering why.

Clearly they moved 600 kilos in that article or made preparations to move the drugs. There were several people busted and I doubt this is it's own cartel. They have to work with others. And if they are moving cocaine from Venezuela they are a part of something larger.

Hi Rob,I havent seen a definite cartel but they are known to associate with The Cuntrera-Caruana Cartel(Italy and Canada) and Cali Cartel(Colombia). Whatever the name the Mansur Family is involved with  it's probably out of Venezuela.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 07:48:18 PM by Observer » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2008, 07:52:09 PM »

Hi Rob,I havent seen a definite cartel but they are known to associate with The Cuntrera-Caruana Cartel(Italy and Canada) and Cali Cartel(Colombia). Whatever the name the Mansur Family is involved with  it's probably out of Venezuela.

I'm not so sure. Wever, the one that got busted with the drugs and the 250k, was in Venezuela. Right???

I'm wondering how this got all got caught up in the real gears of justice when others have skated. Venezuela and Chavez seems to provide the cover that most of the narco-traffickers need. I think this group is most likely linked to Colombia. in my opinion anyway

I spelled Colombia right that time. I always spell it Columbia and kick myself afterward.

+++

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »

RU is really a sad bunch of people.  To be that filled with hate and nastiness for a family is worse than sad.  I have not been raised that way and cannot imagine the mentality of the people who trash Natalee and her family.  When I read there I have to shake my head and laugh sometimes because of the lies they post.  They want to make people think they are so in the know but the ones who actually KNOW something know how ridiculous their lies are.  It really makes them look stupid.  Some are worse than others.  I am seriously doubting the mental stability of certain ones of them as they post things like all of Natalee's pictures are photo shopped because Beth did not want a mole or birthmark to show or the latest from this "person" is that maybe Natalee didn't graduate.  Sick or just stupid? Take your pick.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2008, 08:03:02 PM »

I wonder if TES will help Aruba start their own search and rescue organization?

Sometimes all people need is a helping hand and some initiative.  mo

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »

I'm not so sure. Wever, the one that got busted with the drugs and the 250k, was in Venezuela. Right???

I'm wondering how this got all got caught up in the real gears of justice when others have skated. Venezuela and Chavez seems to provide the cover that most of the narco-traffickers need. I think this group is most likely linked to Colombia. in my opinion anyway

I spelled Colombia right that time. I always spell it Columbia and kick myself afterward.

They were caught funneling 500,000 or more to the Cali Cartel in the Colombian elections so it very well could be. For over 50 years the Mansur Free Zone Trading Company also smuggled cigarettes into Colombia and they are directly linked to Money Laundering with Colombia(Lopesierra). The Mansur Family was mentioned by President Clinton and others as being major Drug traffickers,Gun Traffickers and Money launderers and they are very large. Quite a few drug traffickers in the 90's that were caught in Miami specifcly mentioned the Mansur Family. Luis Mansur was just nailed with over a Million dollars as well as that 600 kilos he probably financed. I think he fired a gun when the officers arrested him and I bet the have the goods on Money Laundering also. Yes Booshi/Caldelerio Wever was nailed big in Venezuela with cocaine but bought his freedom with 250k.

In this case I see possible links with Canada,Italy,American and Colombian Cartels. All of which are represented by the two Cartels I mentioned above. Then we have the Mob out of Chicago which could very well be working with that same Sicilian Mob the Cuntrera-Caruana as they owned the Holiday Inn before Posner bought it in 1998. As you know Posner's Mob and most of the other Mobs from Chicago are Italian. That same Cartel is also linked to Rudy and Hendrik Croes.

That is why I was interested to learn that Guido Wever may have fled to Canada after Natalee dissapeared. That is where Cuntera-Caruna based there operations besides Italy. There are also other pro-joran supporters from Canada and also that cartoonist. All of them seem to have Italian heritage.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:28:49 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »

We know at one time in the 80's the Mob bragged about owning 70% of Aruba. I am not saying the Fat Guy in this picture is a Mobster..But who the heck is he? Is he a leader in another Governement? He is right in the middle of Aruba's most powerful at this ceremony

Can you spot Mos in this picture? 

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:53:55 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.