March 29, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329701 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »

Lala's - Yes, I noticed the sassing from Kermie but chose to ignore it 

No worries...I got it all down on paper.   

Does that mean it's part of Kermie's permanent record?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2008, 08:57:59 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

roflmfao, that deserves playing again. 
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »

Sharon - thanks it did help 

I've always managed to read their crap without letting it get to me too much but to start this blame game with Tim Miller really got to me.  Tim Miller and his people never destroyed any turtle nests, that's BS...they weren't even in the area.  So much BS it just makes me sick.

The family of Jose Tromp contacted TES, not the other way around.  TES will not turn a family down when requested to help search for a loved one.  The only thing that would stop Tim and TES from helping the Tromp family is ALE and Aruba.  They can not allow TES to help. 

Tim Miller doesn't care if the missing person is Aruban, Iranian, Nigerian, Hungarian, North Korean, American, etc etc etc. 

klaas -- they don't understand 'goodness' or 'good people'.

It would be impossible for them to understand a man like Tim Miller, or an organization like TES. Or anything that represents goodness in mankind. They have nothing to relate it to.

I can only think that their role models while growing up were equally as depraved. But the cycle will have to stop soon -- or they will disappear from the evolutionary ladder

I had been so hopeful that the Saddam Hussein trials would have lasted longer -- as I was sure they all would have begun to forget about Natalee so that they could have begun to raise funds for Saddam's release 

Oh well. Hopefully their 'mother ship' will come back and pick them up someday soon.

It's GREAT to have you back 

lol, you can forget the "mother ship" coming back for them.  why do you think they were left here to begin with?
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »

We know at one time in the 80's the Mob bragged about owning 70% of Aruba. I am not saying the Fat Guy in this picture is a Mobster..But who the heck is he? Is he a leader in another Governement? He is right in the middle of Aruba's most powerful at this ceremony

Can you spot Mos in this picture? 

Is that Mos way in the back?

The big guy looks like John Candy.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »

Would someone please tell me who this man is???  Thanks ever so much!

uhhhhhhh....the *Uncle* we never talk about at Family Reunions?....

I wonder if Klaas noticed the green froggy sassed her today? She has been sick.   Rolling Eyes

Croak.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »

It ain't easy be'n green

Glad to know you're getting flies at the inlaws.

ribbit Ms. Klassend

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »

Yes when your 6 foot 8 it's hard not to be seen in group photos

That Fat guy look's like some head Mafioso that wont stop eating until his stomach explodes 

Happy TGIF everyone!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:17:17 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »

We know at one time in the 80's the Mob bragged about owning 70% of Aruba. I am not saying the Fat Guy in this picture is a Mobster..But who the heck is he? Is he a leader in another Governement? He is right in the middle of Aruba's most powerful at this ceremony

yes he is back there and was mentioned in that article IIRC... but it was Betico Croes Day. I would expect everyone to be there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »

Sharon - thanks it did help 

I've always managed to read their crap without letting it get to me too much but to start this blame game with Tim Miller really got to me.  Tim Miller and his people never destroyed any turtle nests, that's BS...they weren't even in the area.  So much BS it just makes me sick.

The family of Jose Tromp contacted TES, not the other way around.  TES will not turn a family down when requested to help search for a loved one.  The only thing that would stop Tim and TES from helping the Tromp family is ALE and Aruba.  They can not allow TES to help. 

Tim Miller doesn't care if the missing person is Aruban, Iranian, Nigerian, Hungarian, North Korean, American, etc etc etc. 

klaas -- they don't understand 'goodness' or 'good people'.

It would be impossible for them to understand a man like Tim Miller, or an organization like TES. Or anything that represents goodness in mankind. They have nothing to relate it to.

I can only think that their role models while growing up were equally as depraved. But the cycle will have to stop soon -- or they will disappear from the evolutionary ladder

I had been so hopeful that the Saddam Hussein trials would have lasted longer -- as I was sure they all would have begun to forget about Natalee so that they could have begun to raise funds for Saddam's release 

Oh well. Hopefully their 'mother ship' will come back and pick them up someday soon.

It's GREAT to have you back 

lol, you can forget the "mother ship" coming back for them.  why do you think they were left here to begin with?
dennisintn

Don't worry Dennisitn....we have been working in a deep underground complex....a secrect formula has been discovered to eradicate them in their *pupal* stage....

They are Pupa...posting as human beings....

Columbia Encyclopedia: pupa
(pyū'pə) , name for the third stage in the life of an insect that undergoes complete metamorphosis, i.e., develops from the egg through the larva and the pupa stages to the adult. A complete metamorphosis is characteristic of members of the orders Coleoptera (beetles), Diptera (flies, mosquitoes, and gnats). Before entering the pupa stage the insect is an active larva, usually wormlike in form. The pupa is a resting stage in which the insect is transformed into an adult. It does not feed or increase in size, and typically it is outwardly inactive and covered by a hard integument.

*Translation*....they are stupid...hard headed...things under rocks and such.....easily swatted out of the way when adults...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »

Yes when your 6 foot 8 it's hard not to be seen in group photos

That Fat guy look's like some head Mafioso that wont stop eating until his stomach explodes 

Happy TGIF everyone!

That was from the movie "History of the World"  don't remember which part. 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »

I was wondering if JVDS's passport was lost on purpose.  Issue a new identity and move JVDS to a new location.  Maybe a little test marketing to see where he would not be recognized.  Maybe a new name and face.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »

I would hope a head Mafioso could afford a whole pair of pants.  (unless his name in the 'hood' was something like "Johnny Shortpants" or "Johnny Floodpants" something that was not PC)

What did Betico Croes safe Aruba from?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2008, 09:43:10 PM »

It ain't easy be'n green

Glad to know you're getting flies at the inlaws.

ribbit Ms. Klassend

O/T

A little sumptin' for Kermie...hope this works....others may peak too Wink

http://beverlys.net/LJ/BuggingYou.swf

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »

Yep...that's Mos in the back...the guy holding up the tent with his head.....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

I was wondering if JVDS's passport was lost on purpose.  Issue a new identity and move JVDS to a new location.  Maybe a little test marketing to see where he would not be recognized.  Maybe a new name and face.

New name and place is a possibility. Joran would love buy himself a nice house in Spain or one of the other islands. He was anything but reclusive before the video but it does appear like he may get his buttkicked if he runs into the wrong person in Holland. I bet he hasn't shown his face much at all since February. I really get the feeling he is waiting for his big pay day. But it's not gonna come from his Daddy suing the Govt for his big fat check like he hoped for in the video.

7 million people watched that De Vries show in Holland,so I think Patrick is expecting to get rich. My question is who else is getting a cut?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »

Good one Destiny!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2008, 09:58:50 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

Your lungs are fine, Klaas...I think I hear an echo....A**A**A** 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

I would hope a head Mafioso could afford a whole pair of pants.  (unless his name in the 'hood' was something like "Johnny Shortpants" or "Johnny Floodpants" something that was not PC)

What did Betico Croes safe Aruba from?

The Pants, the Pants...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2008, 10:13:40 PM »

We know at one time in the 80's the Mob bragged about owning 70% of Aruba. I am not saying the Fat Guy in this picture is a Mobster..But who the heck is he? Is he a leader in another Government? He is right in the middle of Aruba's most powerful at this ceremony

The big guy looks like John Candy.  IMHO

** repeat of joke from the first time this photo was posted:

note to self: start Tailoring business in Aruba --- make $$millions 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »

New name and place is a possibility. Joran would love buy himself a nice house in Spain or one of the other islands. He was anything but reclusive before the video but it does appear like he may get his buttkicked if he runs into the wrong person in Holland. I bet he hasn't shown his face much at all since February. I really get the feeling he is waiting for his big pay day. But it's not gonna come from his Daddy suing the Govt for his big fat check like he hoped for in the video.

7 million people watched that De Vries show in Holland,so I think Patrick is expecting to get rich. My question is who else is getting a cut?

Do a lot of unpopular people go to Spain to run away? 

I was also thinking Canada.  Would Canadians notice Joran in a crowd?  Maybe in Ontario?

I don't see him going to some place like Mexico.  I can't imagine him living and loving a simple life.  mo

Like Mos, I'm thinking he's a lot taller than most people on the globe.  He is going to stand out where ever he goes. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.