April 18, 2024, 09:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 331913 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »

I was wondering if JVDS's passport was lost on purpose.  Issue a new identity and move JVDS to a new location.  Maybe a little test marketing to see where he would not be recognized.  Maybe a new name and face.

New name and place is a possibility. Joran would love buy himself a nice house in Spain or one of the other islands. He was anything but reclusive before the video but it does appear like he may get his buttkicked if he runs into the wrong person in Holland. I bet he hasn't shown his face much at all since February. I really get the feeling he is waiting for his big pay day. But it's not gonna come from his Daddy suing the Govt for his big fat check like he hoped for in the video.

7 million people watched that De Vries show in Holland,so I think Patrick is expecting to get rich. My question is who else is getting a cut?

Do a lot of unpopular people go to Spain to run away? 

I was also thinking Canada.  Would Canadians notice Joran in a crowd?  Maybe in Ontario?

I don't see him going to some place like Mexico.  I can't imagine him living and loving a simple life.  mo

Like Mos, I'm thinking he's a lot taller than most people on the globe.  He is going to stand out where ever he goes. 

Spain is where the Dutch like to retire and yes that is where Sinterklaas(Dutch Santa Claus) sends the Dutch when they are bad each year..lol I cant picture Joran going to Canada although he would be close to Aruba's Mob friends. Many would definetly notice Joran in Ontario as that province is almost like a northern michigan.

Joran speaks Papi,Dutch and English so he could adapt quickly in spanish speaking countries and much of western europe. Spain or another Dutch territory is where I would put my money on. He already stated he wants to buy a house in Spain,he would live in warmer weather,live anonymously and could learn spanish quickly.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:48:51 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »

I was wondering if JVDS's passport was lost on purpose.  Issue a new identity and move JVDS to a new location.  Maybe a little test marketing to see where he would not be recognized.  Maybe a new name and face.

New name and place is a possibility. Joran would love buy himself a nice house in Spain or one of the other islands. He was anything but reclusive before the video but it does appear like he may get his buttkicked if he runs into the wrong person in Holland. I bet he hasn't shown his face much at all since February. I really get the feeling he is waiting for his big pay day. But it's not gonna come from his Daddy suing the Govt for his big fat check like he hoped for in the video.

7 million people watched that De Vries show in Holland,so I think Patrick is expecting to get rich. My question is who else is getting a cut?

Do a lot of unpopular people go to Spain to run away? 

I was also thinking Canada.  Would Canadians notice Joran in a crowd?  Maybe in Ontario?

I don't see him going to some place like Mexico.  I can't imagine him living and loving a simple life.  mo

Like Mos, I'm thinking he's a lot taller than most people on the globe.  He is going to stand out where ever he goes. 

Spain is where the Dutch like to retire and yes that is where Sinterklaas(Dutch Santa Claus) sends the Dutch when they are bad each year..lol I cant picture Joran going to Canada although he would be close to Aruba's Mob friends. Many would definetly notice Joran in Ontario as that province is almost like a northern michigan.

Joran speaks Papi,Dutch and English so he could adapt quickly in spanish speaking countries and much of western europe. Spain or another Dutch territory is where I would put my money on. He already stated he wants to but a house in Spain,he would live in warmer weather,live anonymously and could learn spanish quickly.

I thought Joran spoke four languages including Spanish.  It was part of the "Dutch know four languages" tidbits that have been bandied about for almost three years.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:32:16 PM by Observer » Logged

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2008, 10:32:04 PM »

That's funny...kinda like Frakenstein in reverse....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »

I thought Joran spoke four languages including Spanish.  It was part of the "Dutch know four languages" tidbits that have been bandied about for almost three years.

He speaks Papi,Dutch and English but he can learn a lot of other languages very easily because they are similar and some words are the same. Because he speaks Papi he could pick up Portuguese and Spanish fairly easy. Also because he speaks Dutch he can learn German quite easily. If he wanted to with more work he could even learn French and Italian.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »

What are the features that make Joran recognizable in a crowd? 

What makes him stand out in a crowd?

Height?  Can't really change that, he's already tall.  No elevator shoes for Joran.

Cheek bones?  hmmm...  Brow?  Jaw bone?  Ears?

I think there are small changes that would make him less identifiable.  A small thing here or there that would make people think he just looks like Joran van der Sloot, and at the same time make them think he is not. 

"Hidden in plain sight."

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »

He speaks Papi,Dutch and English but he can learn a lot of other languages very easily because they are similar and some words are the same. Because he speaks Papi he could pick up Portuguese and Spanish fairly easy. Also because he speaks Dutch he can learn German quite easily. If he wanted to with more work he could even learn French and Italian.

Well....damn....after his face lift...Joran could get a job advertizing Rossetta Stone language classes.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2008, 10:52:13 PM »

If someone were to make a caricature of Joran, what would it look like?

To make him anonymous, just change those features that would be used in a caricature.  He is no longer the Joran that people remember.

Add a new name, new location, and maybe he will stay hidden or out of the public eye.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2008, 10:54:57 PM »

Height?  Can't really change that, he's already tall.  No elevator shoes for Joran.

I think there are small changes that would make him less identifiable.  A small thing here or there that would make people think he just looks like Joran van der Sloot, and at the same time make them think he is not. 

"Hidden in plain sight."

I think they should start by cutting his *dinky-winky* off....so he doesn't breed....then they can start on the other stuff....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2008, 10:56:48 PM »

Excellent post Sharon!

@ Sharon,

This is not about anonymous stories. There are also a lot of anonymous stories about Natalee.

It is about the official documents and not about what just everybody writes down.

If we start to believe the gossips about one person than we have to believe the gossips about the other person as well, don't you think?

How do you decide which story is true and which one is not true?

That's my point, briany. It is nearly impossible to decide which story is true and which is not.

But I put a higher belief in what was reported during the first few days of June than I do anything else.

And I believe Natalee's mother.

And I don't need to listen to the 'anonymous stories' about Natalee -- because I hear the truth from her family. And friends.

But then there is Anita who told us her son was a real sporter and didn't drink or do drugs    And Nadira -- who told us that 'all big people lie'. So when Nadira said her sons arrived home around 4:00 AM -- NOT 1:30 -- was she truthing or lieing?

I don't believe in the official statements. Specifically the ones taken by Dennsi Jacobs, as I believe Dennis Jacobs 'rewrote' several of them -- at least the ones that he didn't disappear.

I think the majority of the official statements were orchestrated -- to provide detailed and ambiguous lies to cover the truth.

As I said -- I am not a detective, or a law enforcer, or an author. But I am a very logical person and I make my living by analyzing and logically solving complex business problems.

And I believe in Occam's razor 

Did you know that 95% of all people who disappear, disappear at the hands of the LAST PERSON KNOWN TO BE WITH THEM??

Natalee got into Deepak's car with Joran, Deepak and Satish and was never heard from again.

I am trying to help out the newer posters that did not follow the case in the very early days. Before all the lieing began.

Before Natalee died her hair black and ran away -- before Natalee sailed away with a blue eyed Dutch boy -- before Natalee met up with her boyfriend from Alabama and slipped back to the states to have her baby and avoid her family -- before Beth became Hitler's sister -- before Natalee became pregnant with Jug's baby -- before all those stints in rehab that Natalee went thru -- before aliens came down to earth and whisked Natalee away.

Before all those lies. And all the rest of the lies.

All I want is justice for the innocent teen, Natalee Holloway.
And peace for her familiy and loved ones.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:01:48 PM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »

"Hidden in plain sight."

I think they should start by cutting his *dinky-winky* off....so he doesn't breed....then they can start on the other stuff....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

To make him anonymous, just change those features that would be used in a caricature.  He is no longer the Joran that people remember.

Add a new name, new location, and maybe he will stay hidden or out of the public eye.

Hmm how about Joren Stein?  I suppose not..People would recognize him 

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:06:51 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

What to do about identity?

Who knows how many cousins (close and distant) are in the Sloot family tree?  Maternal cousins?  Paternal cousins?

Borrow a cousin or other family member's identity and move elsewhere, apply for residency/citizenship.  How many family connections do the VDS have?
~~~~~~

I'm not that guy, I'm his cousin!  It's tough to be me.  It's hard to find a date.  Everybody thinks they recognize him.

Yeah, I heard the father files compensation claims weekly.

Yeah....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »

Hmm how about Joran Stein?  I suppose not..People would recognize him 

Oh Chit....depends time.....Thanks *******.....

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2008, 11:11:17 PM »

Did you change something??...see no difference. sorry 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2008, 11:13:36 PM »

Did you change something??...see no difference. sorry 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »

o/t did jossy have a monkey name when he would talk to you all

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »

o/t did jossy have a monkey name when he would talk to you all

Jossy Mansur?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2008, 11:29:27 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

roflmfao, that deserves playing again. 
dennisintn

I agree.  Play it again.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

Hmm how about Joran Stein?  I suppose not..People would recognize him 

I think about that missing passport.  I think about how American's tend to talk and speculate about all the bones that are found on Aruba.

How hard would it be to leave a bone with something that would identify it as Joran?  Then, a public notice that Joran lost his passport to thieves and then he disappeared.  A bone (or something) is found.  With all the connections, how easy would it be to fake his disappearance?

Joran's fake disappearance would fix the problem for Aruba.  It would fix the problem for his family.  Some might think the story would go away.

Anyone see Joran lately?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2008, 11:31:13 PM »

to Destiny, yes jossy

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.