March 28, 2024, 02:26:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329627 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa - somehow you make me feel guilty for working on cleaning out my computer desk (that needs to be dismantled this weekend due to construction work in this area) and not responding to your post.

I cannot do what I need to do right now in this house with everything going on and watch and respond to all messages.  I'm very sorry if you felt ignored but it was not intentional.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

Destiny, I didnt want his phone number!!!!  I wanted to know if he had a Scared Monkey name that he used when he talked to you alll.

Sweetie....I didn't give you his phone number.....I was kidding around....I posted a few posts above this one...my *true* reply...

You are doing just fine....stolen line from Klaas...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2008, 12:12:18 AM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa....sorry...I run in and out of the room...check computer....do other things.

Sorry I missed your post.....what was it about?

Destiny

Destiny, you are sweet to respond. I am used to being ignored. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2008, 12:19:24 AM »

Thats ok Destiny, heck if hes single give me his phone number too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »

AZ, I'm with you!  Apparently nobody knows how to buy and/or tailor a pair of mens pants.  The long ones look ridiculous as well.

And what is going on with that orange dress?  Next to Mr. Hand on his Gut.  What is going on with the skirt???   Is it caught somewhere? 

Poor thing, once she gets that dress worked out, she might be more attractive without the Emily Litella style specs.  I'm just saying......

I like the orange/yellow dress...it is very colorful.  Very full of life.  The glasses have attitude.  I will admit that sometimes, attitude makes a strong statement in pictures.

It looks to me like the wind is blowing the skirt and hair.
the skirt looks like the lining wasn't pulled down all the way, but maybe that is how it was made.  Kind of short underneath with a lower voile overlay. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »

Casa - by the way, hope your daughter is feeling better.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »

Casa - somehow you make me feel guilty for working on cleaning out my computer desk (that needs to be dismantled this weekend due to construction work in this area) and not responding to your post.

I cannot do what I need to do right now in this house with everything going on and watch and respond to all messages.  I'm very sorry if you felt ignored but it was not intentional.

Klaas it is ok.  I can handle being ignored.  I expect no special treatment but when you are friends of the family and have been here from the very beginning it is sort of like a slap in the face when you are ignored when others who have no connection and have some strange opinions are embraced.  But guess that is part of it and I should ignore the crazy theories.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2008, 12:27:36 AM »

Thanks! She is much better! She was a very sick girl!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

Casa - I don't even know what crazy theories you are talking about right now. 

The way I see it this case is multidimensional.  There is the obvious guilty parties (JK2 and possibly PVDS), then there is a larger cover up that involves many and is very politically motivated. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2008, 12:32:44 AM »

Yes, I was reading about it.  Sounds like she's going to need her tonsils out right?  They used to take out tonsils more often when I was a kid, then when my son was young they stopped doing it for some reason.  I can remember getting strep throat every year until they finally took out my tonsils. 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2008, 12:42:09 AM »

Yes, I was reading about it.  Sounds like she's going to need her tonsils out right?  They used to take out tonsils more often when I was a kid, then when my son was young they stopped doing it for some reason.  I can remember getting strep throat every year until they finally took out my tonsils. 

yep tonsils out as soon as possible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2008, 12:49:06 AM »

It will be interresting to see if Aruba/ALE will allow TES to come to Aruba and help search for Jose Tromp as his family has requested. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2008, 12:54:18 AM »

Think I'm going to go play a few games and call it a night.  Slow in the forum tonight anyway. 

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me and I'm not quite up to par yet, so need a bit extra rest.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2008, 12:58:11 AM »

Klaas glad you are better. My daughter was in the hospital saturday through wednesday.  Scary situation! Hope you are doing well!

Casa...Sweet One....sending Prayers...lighting a white candle for *health* for Your Dear Daughter.....Prayers for ALL of Your Family Casa......Destiny...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2008, 01:03:01 AM »

Think I'm going to go play a few games and call it a night.  Slow in the forum tonight anyway. 

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me and I'm not quite up to par yet, so need a bit extra rest.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night klass...sweet dreams and fresh air...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2008, 01:05:09 AM »

Destiny, didnt see your real answer about Jossy, whether he has a monkey moniker.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

I just don't know how you friccin' do it Girl.....Sleep deep....sleep well....Heal....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2008, 01:11:24 AM »

Destiny, didnt see your real answer about Jossy, whether he has a monkey moniker.....

Always - I answered you, the answer is NO.

Now I'm really saying goodnight, LOL
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2008, 01:12:39 AM »

I don't have that answer for you.....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2008, 01:14:46 AM »

It will be interresting to see if Aruba/ALE will allow TES to come to Aruba and help search for Jose Tromp as his family has requested. 

Yes...that is a phone call for Monday for me........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.